Bai Yueguang is always taken...

By infinity_relyn

Name:白月光總被強取豪奪[快穿] Author: Ximao https://shubaowb.com/novel/134471.html In order to get a chance to wake up... More

Chapter 1 Son-in-law Alpha (01)
☆ 2. Chapter 2 Son-in-law Alpha (02)
☆ 3. Chapter 3 Son-in-law Alpha (3)
☆ 4. Chapter 4 Son-in-law Alpha (04)
☆ 5. Chapter 5 Son-in-law Alpha (05)
☆ 6. Chapter 6 Son-in-law Alpha (06)
☆ 7. Chapter 7 Son-in-law Alpha (07)
☆ 8. Chapter 8 Son-in-law Alpha (08)
☆ 9. Chapter 9 Son-in-law Alpha (09)
☆ 10. Chapter 10 Son-in-law Alpha (10)
☆ 11. Chapter 11 Son-in-law Alpha (11)
☆ 12. Chapter 12 Son-in-law Alpha (12)
☆ 13. Chapter 13 Son-in-law Alpha (13)
☆ 14. Chapter 14 Son-in-law Alpha (14)
☆ 15. Chapter 15 Son-in-law Alpha (15)
☆ 16. Chapter 16 Son-in-law Alpha (16)
17. Chapter 17 Son-in-law Alpha (17)
☆ 18. Chapter 18 Son-in-law Alpha (18)
☆19. Chapter 19 Son-in-law Alpha (19)
☆ 20. Chapter 20 Son-in-law Alpha (20)
☆ 21. Chapter 21 Son-in-law Alpha (21)
☆ 22. Chapter 22 Son-in-law Alpha (22)
☆ 23. Chapter 23 Son-in-law Alpha (23)
☆ 24. Chapter 24 Son-in-law Alpha (24)
☆ 25. Chapter 25 Son-in-law Alpha (25)
☆ 26. Chapter 26 Son-in-law Alpha (26)
☆ 27. Chapter 27 Son-in-law Alpha (27)
☆ 28. Chapter 28 Son-in-law Alpha (28)
☆ 29. Chapter 29 Son-in-law Alpha (29)
☆ 30. Chapter 30 Son-in-law Alpha (30)
☆ 31. Chapter 31 Son-in-law Alpha (31)
☆ 32. Chapter 32 Son-in-law Alpha (32)
☆ 33. Chapter 33 Son-in-law Alpha (33)
☆ 34. Chapter 34 Son-in-law Alpha (34)
☆ 35. Chapter 35 Son-in-law Alpha (35)
☆ 36. Chapter 36 Son-in-law Alpha (36) End
☆ 37. Chapter 37 The Young Master of the Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical K
☆ 38. Chapter 38 (2)
☆ 39. Chapter 39 (3)
☆ 40. Chapter 40 (4)
☆ 41. Chapter 41 (5)
☆ 42. Chapter 42 (6)
☆ 43. Chapter 43 (7)
☆ 44. Chapter 44 (8)
☆ 45. Chapter 45 (9)
☆ 46. Chapter 46: (10)
☆ 47. Chapter 47 (11)
☆ 48. Chapter 48 (12)
☆ 49. Chapter 49 (13)
☆ 50. Chapter 50 (14)
☆ 52. Chapter 52 (16) End
☆ 53. Chapter 53 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (1)
☆ 54. Chapter 54 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (2)
☆ 55. Chapter 55 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (3)
☆ 56. Chapter 56 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (4)
☆ 57. Chapter 57 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (5)
☆ 58. Chapter 58 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (6)
☆ 59. Chapter 59 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (7)
☆ 60. Chapter 60 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (8)
☆ 61. Chapter 61 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (9)
☆ 62. Chapter 62 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (10)
☆ 63. Chapter 63 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (11)
☆ 64. Chapter 64 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (12)
☆ 65. Chapter 65 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (13)
☆ 66. Chapter 66 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (14)
☆ 67. Chapter 67 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (15)
☆ 68. Chapter 68 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (16)
☆ 69. Chapter 69 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (17)
☆ 70. Chapter 70 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (18)
☆ 71. Chapter 71 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (19)
☆ 72. Chapter 72 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (20)
☆ 73. Chapter 73 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (21)
☆ 74. Chapter 74 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (22)
☆ 75. Chapter 75 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (23)
☆ 76. Chapter 76 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (24)
☆ 77. Chapter 77 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (25)
☆ 78. Chapter 78 Neptune's God of Study & School Bastard (26)
☆ 79. Chapter 79 Neptune's Academic God & School Bastard (End)
Note

☆ 51. Chapter 51 (15)

859 27 0
By infinity_relyn

Chapter 51: The Young Master of an Aristocratic Family & the Tyrannical King (15)

During the early morning court meeting, seeing that the courtiers had nothing to report, Qin Yu, who was sitting behind the curtain, signaled to the eunuch to announce his withdrawal from the court.

When the courtiers knelt down and were about to exit the hall, Prince Wei suddenly led a group of soldiers wearing armor and holding sharp knives into the hall.

Seeing the menacing approach of Prince Wei, the ministers looked at each other in confusion, and they were all worried. Did Prince Wei want to rebel? !

A military general with an irritable personality and loyal to the emperor suddenly stood up, glared at Prince Wei with wide eyes, and angrily shouted: "Prince Wei, what do you want to do?" Just as his colleagues all pinched him for the arrogant general

. When he was sweating coldly, Prince Wei suddenly laughed loudly and said: "Ministers, don't worry. I brought troops into the palace today to save King Qin. The person behind the curtain is not His Majesty, but is holding His Majesty hostage after he is seriously ill." A shameless thief. If you ministers don’t believe it, wait until the king comes forward to lift the curtain and find out what’s going on!” “How dare

you! His majesty, how could you allow you to act so wantonly! Now that you have private soldiers, if If you are allowed to get close at will, wouldn't it be putting His Majesty in danger? How can anyone trust your words alone?" The eunuch standing outside the curtain suddenly shouted harshly, his voice seemed to be filled with a hint of guilt.

The ministers looked at each other a few times, but they didn't know which side to listen to.

"If the emperor's words cannot be believed, can my words be believed?" The imperial concubine took her maid and walked into the palace aggressively under the gaze of everyone.

After the Crown Princess greeted the ministers, she said calmly: "Ministers, although I am not your majesty's biological mother, I am very concerned about your majesty's health. Since the last time your majesty suddenly became seriously ill, , I wanted to visit His Majesty several times, but was turned away by Your Majesty. The more times I wanted to visit, I became suspicious, but I didn’t think much about it at the time. Until a maid in Your Majesty’s palace came out of the house. He found me and asked me to try to rescue His Majesty. Only then did I find out that there were thieves who took advantage of His Majesty's serious illness and kidnapped him, and even exchanged the prince for the prince to control Chao Gang in the name of listening to politics behind the curtain!"

The Crown Princess and others also knew that the person behind the curtain must be the person arranged by Qin Yu, but since he was seriously ill in bed and his life was hanging by a thread at any time, they could slander the person behind the curtain as a traitor, and Qin Yu could not Come out and refute them.

When they kill the double in the hall in the name of King Qin's rescue, and then control Qin Yu, a dying man, then it will be natural for Prince Wei to succeed to the throne.

After hearing the words of the Crown Princess and Prince Wei, the ministers were still hesitant and did not know what to do.

At this time, the head of the Ning family, who was the minister of the Ministry of Industry, suddenly took the lead and spoke out: "I am willing to follow Prince Wei and King Qin to rescue you and rescue your majesty!" After the head of the Ning family spoke, several heads of the aristocratic families also spoke out, standing

behind Come to Prince Wei.

Seeing that the overall situation was decided, Prince Wei stepped forward proudly and slashed the hanging curtain in half with his sword. The curtain slowly fell from the air, revealing the scene behind the curtain.

Qin Yu sat on the dragon chair, his eyes cold and without any warmth, looking at Prince Wei who had not yet put away his proud smile.

Seeing Qin Yu behind the curtain, Prince Wei's face gradually stiffened. He turned back and glanced at the Crown Princess for help.

When the Crown Princess saw Qin Yu sitting safely above her, her heart skipped a beat, and she instantly realized that they had been deceived by Qin Yu.

The so-called serious illness was actually a trap set by Qin Yu for them. But now that the matter has come to this, there is no turning back! Fortunately, they still have this group of golden warriors behind them. This world is destined to belong to their mother and son!

The Crown Princess pulled out a sword from the nearby guard and suddenly said loudly: "Now the entire palace is heavily controlled by our mother and son. You are all smart people, and you must know how to choose. When my son ascends the throne, It's time for you to be promoted to officials and titles." As soon as

the Crown Princess finished speaking, the head of the Ning family and several other heads of the aristocratic families stood behind her to show their support.

After a while, Prince Wei's side was filled with half of the officials from the morning court, most of whom were people related to several aristocratic families.

After Prince Wei looked at the group of golden warriors behind him, he looked at Qin Yu who was alone on the dragon chair with satisfaction, and said with an arrogant smile: "Qin Yu, what if you become the emperor? , you see, your position is still unstable, and it must be returned to me in the end! This Daqi should have been mine!" Qin

Yu looked at King Wei below who was acting like a monkey, with a calm expression: "So this Is that the reason why you cooperated with Dai Jin? Prince Wei and the Crown Princess are really generous, and they make a big deal when they make a move. In order to borrow the group of Dai Jin warriors behind them from Dai Jin, they actually made an agreement with them at any cost. Send them to three cities on the border."

Hearing that Prince Wei was about to hand over the three cities to Dajin, a minister standing on Qin Yu's side couldn't help but stood up and cursed loudly: "You bunch of rebellious officials and traitors, you are really What a shame! Our border city of Daqi has been defended by many frontier soldiers with their own flesh and blood since ancient times. Now it is being ruined by you and given away like this! What an ignorant, stupid woman and stupid idiot! Bag!"

Prince Wei was so scolded by the old minister that he was so angry that he directly ordered: "Come here, drag that old immortal out and kill him for me!" Several young ministers were silent

. He took a few steps forward and tried to block the old minister behind him.

When Qin Yu heard Prince Wei's order, he held his chin up and chuckled a few times.

Prince Wei thought that as soon as he gave the order, the old minister's blood would be splattered on the spot. Unexpectedly, after he gave the order, the warrior behind him did not move at all.

Prince Wei turned around and cursed angrily: "Are you deaf? I asked you to drag out that old immortal and kill him. Why don't you go quickly!" The

Crown Princess and the ministers standing in their camp also looked at it in confusion. To the group of big gold soldiers.

Qin Yu clapped his hands, and everyone's attention shifted to him.

He opened his thin lips and ordered: "Catch all these rebellious officials and traitors." The golden

warrior in armor suddenly took a few steps forward and captured Prince Wei with lightning speed. The Crown Princess and others were all tied up.

Prince Wei was tied tightly and lying on the ground, struggling and yelling: "Are you crazy? I asked you to come here to kill Qin Yu, not to tie me up." Kneeling on the

ground The imperial concubine closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and looked up at Qin Yu, who was sitting high above her. Her eyes were filled with hatred: "Did you already expect our plan?"

Qin Yuchui Looking at the Crown Princess, she said coldly: "I'm not as resourceful as you say, otherwise I wouldn't have been fooled by your Shi Yao." Upon hearing the Shi Yao, the Crown Princess's voice was filled with hatred

. He said happily: "At the beginning, the late emperor was unwilling to attack you for the sake of the stability of the country, but I, a woman and a child, could not think so much. I only know that the late emperor said at the beginning that this great enlightenment was to be left to my emperor. If that's the case, then anyone who threatens my son to ascend to the throne should die! It's a pity that the trap I laid for several years was discovered by you in advance, otherwise, it's not sure who will win at this moment!" Has been hidden among the

warriors When Ning Chen heard what the Crown Princess said, he couldn't bear it any longer. He stood up angrily, walked up to the Crown Princess, looked down at her coldly, and said: "Let King Wei So what if he ascends the throne? How can he take on the important task of governing Daqi with his useless ability? The late emperor knew that it was difficult for him to take on such a big responsibility with his ability, so he chose Qin Yu. In order to protect your mother and son for the rest of their lives. Prosperity, the late emperor also worked hard, but it's a pity that you are not satisfied. This is why you are so greedy that the snake swallows the elephant!"

Seeing Ning Chen's face, the Crown Princess also realized that the falling out between Qin Yu and Ning Chen was also a drama they co-starred in. Drama, but now she doesn't care about it.

After the Crown Princess looked at Prince Wei with loving and reluctant eyes, she suddenly looked at Ning Chen and Qin Yu and said: "Before the late emperor drove to Hexi, he left the only gold medal for immunity from death in this dynasty. My son. If you dare to harm my son's life, you are violating the emperor's will and treason, and you deserve to be infamy for thousands of years!" After saying this, she

suddenly stood up and hit the palace pillar with determination, and bright red blood flowed along the palace pillar. The column flows slowly down.

When no one noticed, the Crown Princess cut the rope that bound herself with the knife hidden in her sleeve.

When Prince Wei saw the imperial concubine's limp body lying on the ground, he shouted angrily: "Mother concubine!"

Because of the existence of the gold medal for immunity from death, although Prince Wei managed to survive, Qin Yu still severely punished him and his accomplices! Prince Wei, Shen Rou, various aristocratic families, and the officials who had defected were either sent to serve in the frontiers, or were dismissed from their official positions and became common people.

For these pampered people, no matter what the punishment is, it will undoubtedly be a great torture.

At the same time, Qin Yu and Ning Chen also began to deal with the affairs of the Daijin Mission.

The author has something to say: Because I worked overtime today, Gugu came home late~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 675 86
Author:何为风月   Gentle and meticulous attack × villain's crazy criticism   Content tags: Apocalypse with superpowers System travel through books   Sear...
241K 6.7K 199
Author: Ting Bing/停冰 Category: Danmei Fiction Status: 348 Chapter(Ongoing) Introduction Qiushui is bound to the system of showing off wealth. Other...
29K 969 51
Title: 兽世小领主 Author: 星洁 Status: Completed Description: Dressed as a half-beast boy in a remote territory, Xiao Lin accidentally inherited the positio...
708K 101K 38
Yaduvanshi Series #3 it is a book under yaduvanshi series. But it could be read as standalone too. Nitya Raghavendra is a telugu businesswoman earnin...