𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 | ʙᴀᴇᴡᴏᴏ

1tznmive_ff tarafından

A puppy that Bae found in an alley have make her feel like her old, cheerful self. She was very happy for ge... Daha Fazla

Introッ
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏: 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 & 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐖𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐀 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐎𝐮𝐭
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖: 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 / 𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎: 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞⚠️
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐: 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑: 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐩𝐬
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏: 𝐒𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥

239 21 1
1tznmive_ff tarafından

Last night was a sad dark night for the both of them. Bae groaned as she got up from the sunlight reflecting off the window.

" Urgh, my back hurts. Oh God, my stomach feels heavy, What the f- Oh " Bae looked at her stomach then saw Jiwoo's head laying on it. The female hybrid was still in her human form.

Bae chuckled then suddenly the door opened, revealing Haewon. Bae's eyes widened then quickly covered the female hybrid under her blanket.

" Hey, unnie " Bae greeted with an awkward smile in an awkward position.

" Well, morning to you too " Haewon greeted back but when she turned her head around, she slightly noticed something different about Bae's bed.

She turned around then started smiling and walking towards the bed. Her arm slowly leaned on the metal bed frame.

" Bae-ah "

" Yes, unnie?? " Bae asked with the same awkward smile.

" Do you perhaps seen the puppy anywhere?? " the older asked.

" Uhhhh "

" Bae, if you're gonna say no, then what's that bump under the blanket?? " the older pointed at the blanket where Bae hid Jiwoo in.

" Uhhhh, well-"

Before Bae could even finish her sentence, her cheek got attacked by an adorable canine's tongue. The older secretly sighed in relief then cupped the puppy with her hands.

" Ah, there she is. Morning cutie " Haewon smiled, looking at the puppy.

" Oh yea, breakfast is ready. So, hurry up!! " Haewon nagged a bit then walk out of the room.

Bae rolled her eyes then put the puppy down. She ruffled her fur then walk into the bathroom, leaving Jiwoo in her puppy form.

Oh my god, that was close. Good thinking, Jiwoo. Jiwoo thought.

_____________

Bae walked into the kitchen with Jiwoo following her from behind, wagging her tail. Bae took the dog food packet then gave it to Jiwoo.

" Hope you're not sick from eating this daily " Bae whispered.

Jiwoo barked and shook her head as a no. Bae sighed in relief once again then patted the canine's head.

" Yah, Bae. Eat your food. We're gonna waste time here " Haewon nagged again.

Bae sat at the counter then finishing up her breakfast before Haewon could even say a word. Kyujin was fully satisfied from watching her unnie trying to eat all in at least three bites.

" There, done. Now let's go " Bae said as she sprung out from her chair.

She took her bag and putting on her shoes before the others. Haewon, Kyujin and Sullyoon were 3 seconds late for putting on their shoes.

They all yelled ' bye ' at Lily who waved at them. Then, the door was shut and Lily was alone again with Jiwoo in her puppy form.

" Aish, again. It's just you and me, girl " Lily smiled and patting her fur.

" You know, you're actually more gentle than my other dogs back at home " Lily said.

" I wonder if you could understand me "

The puppy barked at that sentence as a reply. She wagged her tail then nodded her head.

" Woah!! " Lily was surprised as she stepped back a bit.

" You can??? Wow, that's actually talented for a puppy like you " Lily slided closer to the puppy.

" No wonder, Bae likes you " Lily chuckled.

The puppy tilted her head up. Her excitement was high and her brain cells were processing anymore so she did the most unthinkable way.

Suddenly, magical dusts started appearing around the puppy which made Lily alert. The pink hair older saw the dusts and started backing away.

Once the dusts disappeared, the puppy was gone too. There was only a girl wearing a white dress, like the one from the first time Bae saw her human form.

" She does??? " Jiwoo asked with a huge smile on her face.

" AH!! WHO ARE YOU??!! " Lily freaked out then stumbled on the couch.

" Oh, fuck. Um. I'm sorry that you have to find out this way " Jiwoo smiled awkwardly.

" Wait. You look familiar. You're the girl from last time when I also if you came from the balcony, aren't ya?? "

Jiwoo nodded her head then step a bit closer to ensure if Lily was comfortable with the sudden reveal.

" Yea, that's me. I'm Jiwoo. And I'm a puppy hybrid " Jiwoo said.

" Hold on, I've learnt this in college. Let's see... Um.... Oh, yea, the hybrid literature " Lily exclaimed.

" Hybrid literature?? You've learnt that?? " Jiwoo asked.

" Yea, let's see if I remember. Umm... They said it's pretty rare for seeing or coming upon a hybrid that's half human and half animal " Lily said.

" It's true, they're also originated from Heaven. So we're basically angels with powers " Jiwoo explained.

" Uh-huh, but just to be sure enough. Can you change back to your puppy form again?? " Lily asked.

Jiwoo obeyed then magically turned into a puppy again within a split second. Lily's eyes widened again.

" Ok, I believe you. Turn back to a human, please?? "

Jiwoo barked then magically turned into a human girl again. She waved her hand at the older's face which seems frozen.

" Hello. I know this is too much to process but you gotta come back to reality " Jiwoo snapped the older back to the real world.

Lily shook her head then sighed in relief.

" I thought they don't exist but hah. I guess my professor wasn't kidding about the theory " Lily chuckled.

" Well, it is what it is " Jiwoo shrugged her shoulders.

" So, Bae knew about this the entire time?? " Lily earned a head nod from Jiwoo.

" Oh, well. Since you've revealed yourself to me. Why not the others?? " Lily asked.

" I don't know. I feel like the others are gonna attack me with a frying pan or something " Jiwoo said.

" Oh pretty sure, they won't. If they do, I will hide all the dangerous stuff from the kitchen " Lily joked.

They both laughed at the statement then started bonding a new friendship.

" Btw, unnie. When you say that Bae unnie likes me..... Do you mean it?? " Jiwoo asked, hoping it was true.

The pink hair older turned to her and was confirmed about her own assumption. She smiled and patted on her shoulder.

" From the looks of her face whenever she's around you.... I did. Honestly, I've never seen her smile or being clingy this much since.... Like ever " Lily exclaimed.

Jiwoo nodded her head then realised what have the older said. Her smile dropped into a frown.

" What you mean by that?? You've never seen her this happy?? " Jiwoo asked with her big doe puppy eyes.

Lily saw the younger's facial expression but sadly, she couldn't expose her best friend's life as she had promised that she won't tell.

" Well, I swear that she'll tell soon " Lily smiled at her. The younger was a bit confused about why the oldest wouldn't tell but she chose not to question even further.

Instead, she nodded her head like an obedient puppy she was. Then, they both started watching a movie until the rest came back.

" Tho, should I still reveal myself to the others?? "

" Hm, maybe you should. After all, you can't keep on hiding your true self " Lily caressed Jiwoo's shoulder like a mother would do.

The human hybrid hesitated to agree but in the end, she agreed. Just because it was Lily.

I hope they won't freak out. Jiwoo thought.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.4K 318 9
Prank is like their love language since it's the only way to not make it obvious how much they love each other. ⋆Side ship→JiKyu⋆ ⋆Curse words mentio...
29.5K 902 20
𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙟𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙡𝙟𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨! Highest rankings: #1 - sullyoon #1 - jinni #1 - sulljin #1 - nmixx
69.7K 2.9K 24
READ: as said in my other NMIXX story descriptions, the hate against the girls has gone too far, so here is your warning ⛔️ thank you. requested 💗 E...
2.5K 137 12
Lily and Haewon have the most adorable friendship. They've met each other since the start of their lives, and they adore each other. They end up grad...