หกแต’แต›แต‰สณ'หข แตแตƒแตแต‰ [โฟแตƒแต—สฐแตƒโฟ แตˆสณแตƒแตแต‰] ยน...

By all_t00_w3ll

NO MORE UPDATES! But feel free to continue reading, just refrain from asking for more updates. ๐‘Ž ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”... More

graphics
cast
prologue
yay...my dad is back....note the sarcasm
time for the cross heist and nate almost getting us caught
this team is growing by the second, and i sorta like it
nate's drunk so that was fun...also he called me cute
sully's old age showed and he's an old man....i mean who uses tinder
sully lied to me and nate..honestly i shoulda seen this coming
i fell out of a plane so that was the scariest shit i've done in my life
found the treasure it's in a cave and dad interrupted me and nate kissing
this is where shit happens, and i'm question how we haven't died yet
epilogue

a long and torturous treasure hunt begins

140 6 0
By all_t00_w3ll

Third Person's POV

Halle was sitting on Nate's bed as he pulled a black box from under his bed. Inside was a jersey shirt, a baseball, Nike shoes, post cards, polaroid's and other stuff.

Halle got down and knelt beside him. He was looking through the post cards as Halle grabbed one and looked at it as she tried to read Sam's handwriting. He looked through the polaroid's, and then the sic parvis magna necklace that Sam gave him.

Nate made a look as he slowly put the necklace on, as Halle was confused as she looked at him. "What are you doing? You better not accept my father's offer?" Halle says as the word 'father' sounds foreign on her tongue.

"That's exactly what I'm going to do." Nate says as Halle puts the post card where the other cards at as Nate puts the stuff back into the box.

"You trust him? I wouldn't trust him, as far as he throws." Halle says giving him a look.

"Well, he's a friend of my brother, so he's a friend of mine." Nate says as Halle doesn't see the point of teaming up with her father, as they don't exactly have a great track record.

"Don't you want the treasure?" Nate asked her as she raised an eyebrow. 

"Only reason I'm here in the first place is because my grandfather is in bed, and I don't want to hear him snore all night. Okay? But after we finish this job I'm sleeping for a hundred years."

"You're funny." Nate says smiling at her, using his charm to get Halle to accept his offer. "Also think about it this way, it's me getting to know you."

Halle gives him a weird look as she saw a bottle of vodka as she grabbed the bottle and drank it. "Fine, only because you have good taste in alcohol."

Nate knew that Halle would be drunk and hungover when they start the treasure hunt tomorrow. It's going to be funny, as she's never been drunk before. Then again she wasn't that type of person to drink alcohol.

As Halle was drinking away, he called Victor's number. "Hey, kid, what took you so long?" He asked from the other line.

"So, when do we start?" Nate asked.

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

Halle, Nate and her father Victor walked down the street together. Halle kept her hands into her pockets.  "There's an auction coming up." Sully started. "Biggest collection of spanish renaissance art and artifacts anywhere in this country, one of those items is la cruz de la hermandad."

Nate drank his coffee while Halle listened intently. Victor showed a picture of the item. It was a cross key thing made of cold that had intricate designs and red gemstones on each ends. "It's just a cross you idiot, it's a key that unlocks the chamber where the infamous eighteen hid their gold."

Nate snatched the picture. "Very cool, but the legend said there are two keys. One of the captain and one for the crew, so no one man could steal the gold by himself. One key doesn't do us any good." He said as Halle gave him a blinking confused look.

"Did you ever go outside when you were a kid, or read history books?" Halle asked him as she snatched the picture like he did to her. "How the fuck do you remember this shit?"

When Nate grinned smugly, Halle thought it was cute but didn't say anything. The picture was snatched back into her father's grasp, when Halle was too busy looking at Nate.

"Only one thing. I already have the captain's key."

"G-good." Halle says tearing her gaze from Nate and looking at something else. "W-where is the a-auction you're t-talking a-about?" Halle says stumbling over her words, as she cleared her throat.

"Second one's in there." He pointed to a building with glass for walls and a red banner that had the word 'Augustine' on it with must be the name of the company as Halle was already looking at it. "The Augustine. It's an auction house, it's very exclusive, but I got us on the list."

"What's the plan?" Halle asked.

"All I need is for Nate to kill the power during the auction, that'll trigger the main alarm, you fight, and then I can do my thing?"

"That doesn't make any sense?" Halle asked her father as she thought that this plan was stupid.

"Anyway, there are eyes everywhere?" Sully continued. "Make sure no one suspects or follows Nate into the power room."

"Okay...how are we supposed to do those things?" Nate asked as Halle nodded her head.

"Well, shit, that's up to you two. You gotta bring something to the equation. I'm not cuttin' you in for fun." Sully said shaking his head.

"You're officially the worst." Halle grumbled under her breath.

"That's a good point. We haven't spoken our cut yet. I assume we're 33, 33, 34, right?"

"Speak english, some of us failed math last year."

"It equals to a hundred." Nate says. 

"You two love birds get thirty three percent and I get thirty four."

"We aren't dating." Nate says.

"He isn't my type anyway." Halle says as Nate looks at her offended, but she shrugs her shoulders.

Sully ended up not helping (as per usual) so Halle and Nate had to figure out how to do the half-assed plans he gave them. Halle went back to Nate's apartment and did research on the layout of the building. Halle connected pieces of paper on the window, writing down where the power room was, and where the exit was.

Halle mostly did the work, as Nate would help with a few things but other than that he was too busy working out. Halle would take a couple glances at him working out, as she sorta lied about him not being her 'type'. He's the perfect type for her actually. He was cute, and charming, and really really handsome, but of course she wasn't going to admit it right then and there.

"I lied earlier." Halle says as Nate grunted a little. 

"Little Miss Halle lied, what? That sounds so not like you." Nate says as Halle stopped herself from giggling, but she smiled behind her hair as a couple strains had fallen down her face. 

"Okay, smart-ass. I lied about how you weren't my type."

"So you do actually like me?" Nate asked amused at what she said, as he had a smile growing on his face.

"You can say that. Why you want me to lie?" Halle says as she looks at the postcards that Sam had sent Nate, as she's trying to find clues about where he went.

"I mean, I do it all the time. It's no biggie." Nate says as Halle couldn't help but chuckle. "So what's your grandpa like? I've only seen you two together."

"I was taken away from my father when I was four as we didn't have a close bond and also because I was more closer to Papa. He was a retired police sheriff for the town's police department. The reason why Papa was in care of me was because Dad was a wanted man and didn't want anything to happen to me. He treated me like I was his own daughter, for a while I forgot about my Dad, as I never asked where he was mainly because Papa didn't know where he was. I basically stopped caring for Dad, but deep down I wish that he was in my life." Halle explains to Nate as he nods his head at her listening to every word that she says, as he's interested in Halle Harris. 

But of course neither of them would admit that they like each other. 

Is it bad that they both like each other?

But of course they wouldn't say anything to each other about it.

Maybe they will admit that they like each other?

Or won't they?

。ₓ ू ₒ ु ˚ ू ₒ ु ₓ。

I'm sorry I was thinking of how I could end that chapter. But enjoy for those whose been requesting that I update.

I will try to attempt a slow burn of Halle and Nate but I really don't know how long it will last.

Love you all >3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 8.7K 139
๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’ โ†ช๏ธŽ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ! ๐‘๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฌ: ๐‚๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐! Started: April 2020 Published: April 2...
842 25 15
(COVER MADE BY @-bishoploverr) ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด›แดกแด ส™แด‡๊œฑแด› ๊œฐส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ แด แดสŸแดœษดแด›แด‡แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ สœแดœษดษขแด‡ส€ ษขแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ ส™แดœแด› ษขแด‡แด› แด›ษชแด‡แด… แดœแด˜ ษชษด แด€ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ แด„ส€แด๊œฑ๊œฑแด‡แด… สŸแดแด แด‡ส€๊œฑ แด€แด„แด› แดกสœษชสŸแด‡ ๊œฐษชษขสœแด›ษชษดษข ๊œฐ...
62K 1.4K 33
{ONGOING} Requests Open! Female reader - mainly female x female, but there are a few male x female dotted here and there. โ—ฆWritten in second person (...
4.7M 141K 52
โY/N Parker? I like the sound of that.โž // โYeah, me too.โž | Peter Parker x Reader | SECOND PLACE WINNER OF THE TURQUOISE AWARDS! THIS BOOK IS COP...