Cigarettes, Rebels And Me, #1...

By _legallycrazy_

"Do you have any fucking idea how mad it makes me when I see that you don't do anything about your situation... More

Synopsis - CRAM
Chapter 1 - Are You Deaf Or Something?
P.P.S: Help Needed!
Chapter 2 - So You Observe Him
Chapter 3 - Do I Make You Nervous?
Chapter 4 - Are You Saying You're Gay?
Chapter 5 - Is Your House Blind? I Can't See A Thing
Chapter 6 - I Didn't Know You Were That Naughty And Vulgar, Ella
Chapter 7 - If I Don't Get A Damn PhD, I'll Be Sure To Castrate You
Chapter 8 - I Think We'll All Be Dead By Tomorrow
Chapter 9 - I Think I Might Be Irrevocably In Love With Him
Chapter 10 [Colton's POV] - Insomniac
Chapter 12 - You Do Know That You're Pretty Too, Right?
Chapter 13 - I Just Want Us To Be Normal
Chapter 14 - I Really, Really Like Him
NEW STORY
Chapter 15 - Doll, Huh?
Chapter 16 - They're The Bad Guys And We're The Good People
Chapter 17 - I Just Expressed My Feelings Like An Open Book
I Love You.
Chapter 18 - With You? I'd Love To
Chapter 19 - Now Would Be The Best Opportunity To Kiss You
Chapter 20 [Colton's POV] - I Need Love
Chapter 21 - Ella Collins Is Never Done With Tears
Chapter 22 - What A Bad Boy
Chapter 23 - You Never Stop Worrying When It Comes To Colton Andrews
Chapter 24 - My Brother's Best Friend
Chapter 25 - Macy Told Me Everything
Chapter 26 [Colton's POV] - It Was All About You, Ella
Chapter 27 [Colton's POV] -You Tried To Steal The Girl I Like
Chapter 28 [Colton's POV] - Out Of Air Already?
One Shot Competition!
Chapter 29 [Colton's POV] - Friendship, Heartbreak, Love And Other Drugs
Chapter 30 [Colton's POV] - Today Is Officially The National Lying Day
Chapter 31 - I'm In Love With Colton
Chapter 32 - Guess What, Mr. Rebel [Last Chapter]
Epilogue - Colton's POV
A Letter From Me To You
Wilting Hearts - New Story, One Shot Comp. Winner & General Stuff
One Shot Winning Entry by ravina_b
SEQUEL TO CRAM

Chapter 11 - I Swear I Won't Tell Anyone. Pinky Promise

12.8K 618 145
By _legallycrazy_

.Chapter 11 - I Swear I Won't Tell Anyone. Pinky Promise.

The beautiful banner in the media bar to the top is submitted by xxdesigirl1xx It's so amazing, I love it!

Song: Car Crash - Matt Nathanson

****

If you want to submit any Artwork/Banner/Cover, please do so on wattpadlegallycrazy@gmail.com ^.^

FOR FURTHER UPDATES, DON'T FORGET TO ADD 'CIGARETTES, REBELS AND ME' TO YOUR LIBRARIES AND READING LISTS!

****

''Everyone I know isn't because you introduce them to me, Beth,'' I say, looking at my sister who looks just as shocked at my outburst as Colton who has an unreadable expression on his face.

I was so glad today that Bethany wasn't there to ruin our Ouija board plans; we haven't even started yet, and here she is. Ready to ruin everything for me.

They are times like these that I actually think that she says all these things purposely, just to make me feel horrible about everything, including myself.

Before I know it, my feet are starting to move away from the candle-lit kitchen and their pace increases with every step. I don't even stop when I'm out of the main door of the house and I run towards the tree house, tears streaming down my face.

The first thing which comes to my mind as I halt at the bottom of the wooden ladder resting against the bark of the tree, is to call Claire, but then I remember that Drake hadn't allowed us to bring our phones in the garage; my phone is currently lying on the sofa in the living room, and I have no intentions of going back there or else I'm afraid I might slap Bethany.

And I won't allow myself to do that.

A warm summer breeze blows with ease against my neck, making me shiver slightly and I wipe my nose gently to the back of my top, feeling my eyes brimming with tears again. I want to scream so loudly, but I'm afraid no one will hear it.

Brooding, I start climbing the ladder slowly, my vision a little blurry as I do. On the third step, my foot slips because I'm too distracted by wiping my tears; a small scream escapes my lips as my hand around the ladder tightens and my eyes automatically squeeze shut. But that's not what really prevents the fall.

I squint my eyes open again, glad that my butt is not lying on the grass right now, and my heart warms as blue orbs stare intently at me.

"T-Thanks," I stutter, my eyes following Colton's. They move towards my arm which he his gripping with his hand; it feels as though my heart will explode when I realize that his arm is actually against my waist.

Wait... I need to rewind a whole minute of my life real quick!

Colton Andrews.

The bad boy.

The rebel.

The tattooed guy.

The scary person... saved me.

And his fudging arm is against my freaking waist!

Holy...!

I snap to my senses as Colton clears his throat awkwardly and quickly picks me up by my waist: my feet now stand perfectly secure on the ground. I stagger back dramatically, my eyes currently the size of a tennis ball and his face as red as a tomato.

Did this really happen?

I almost start hyperventilating as I notice Colton's tattoos, but not because they are scary, but I find them incredibly hot.

Now that I see them carefully, I find my eyes tracing the intricate patterns slowly, gawking at how perfect they look against his triceps; I swear I'm not drooling, though.

"Finished drooling?"

Or maybe I am...

"I-I wasn't," I say, and shock myself by brushing past him and climbing the ladder once again. "You coming?" I ask him, looking down the moment I reach the wooden hut (I did not just call my beloved tree house a wooden hut... Colton, you're rubbing off me).

"Yes."

Five minutes of silence ensues after he reaches the top, but that's until he breaks it. "Sorry about Bethany."

I say nothing. It's not his fault that Bethany is the way she is. Besides, I don't even know why she knows him to the level that she hugged him earlier.

I mean, normal people don't hug their brother's best friend when they don't know them that much, do they? Like, before today, I didn't even know that Beth knew Colton. Maybe because Beth was too much into her popularity stuff and studies and Uni to know him, or Colton seemed like the brooding bad boy who didn't like to associate with anyone other than a few people.

Or maybe I was assuming things like always; maybe Beth just did it casually.

I think I should stop over-thinking this.

"Don't apologize," I mumble and glance sideways at Colton, but he doesn't seem to be listening.

His eyes are squeezed shut and he's clutching his head, rubbing his temple furiously: he looks like he is in pain.

"Hey, you okay?" I ask him, panicking a little, but he doesn't answer me, still staying in the same position, his legs brought towards his chest; his arms are around his knees, still clutching his temple; and his shoulders are extremely taut.

Thinking that maybe he's got a headache, I gingerly bring my hand towards his back and give it a small rub, trying to soothe him.

Suddenly, his shoulders start shaking a little, and I swear I hear a small sob, before he straightens up, his face away from me, but the damage is done.

I see a tear drop fall on his jeans which he hastily brushes away, glancing at me as though to see if I noticed: but I have.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I try again, and I recoil a little as he snaps at me.

"I'm fine! God, stop asking, my head's about to explode."

Oh, dear!

I just shut up for a while before he calms down, waiting for him to apologize.

"Listen, please don't tell about this to anyone," Colton says, looking at me with pleading eyes, and I decide to take a little advantage about my higher position in this situation.

"Only on one condition," I say boldly, narrowing my eyes a little at Colton, trying to guess his reaction.

"No," he rejects it immediately, greeting me with an ugly scowl, but I won't back off now.

"Please?!" I plead and whine, entwining my fingers, praying to him.

What? You thought I would force it out of him? Puh-lease... I'm like a kitten in front of him.

His lips twitch in amusement for a milli-second at my actions, but he shakes his head again and I groan in exasperation, bumping my fist with my forehead.

"It's not that bad, surely?" I try to bargain and he sighs, his eyes turning dark.

"It is. And I don't want you to turn like one of those judgmental fuck faces I have dealt with before."

"Trust me, I've seen those judgmental butt faces before," I laugh humorlessly, and he chuckles.

"You really don't like to cuss, do you?"

"No, I don't. Now come on, tell me. I swear I won't tell anyone. Pinky promise," I say solemnly and I don't mind that Colton's trying hard not to laugh. I believe in pinky promises and just because someone finds it foolish doesn't mean I should lose my faith in it.

"Okay, so I have, um, Insomnia..." Colton says, trailing off in the end and looks up at me as if to see if I would comment something, and then he continues, "So because of being an insomniac, I have these spells of fatigue and irritability and I'm not able to concentrate on things sometimes."

He pauses there and gazes at his hands for a moment.

"This is so fucked up."

I say nothing, but on the inside something really intense happens in my body, and I'm suddenly attracted towards the boy sitting beside me. Who knew that this hot rebel had a problem like Insomnia? I would've never guessed it ever in my life.

"Sometimes, fatigue takes over me and I have these intense, head throbbing head aches; it feels like a stab in my head and I don't feel it often: I don't know why it did tonight. It's like, all these sleepless nights and over working on things because I can't concentrate on shit sometimes, it all falls on me at one sudden time, and I hate it. It makes me weak."

He sighs again, running his hands though his hair furiously, looking so weak, vulnerable and insecure that I feel a pang in my heart.

"I understand," I say gently.

"No, you don't," he snaps at me, anger evident in his features. "Please don't say that! Don't say something you don't mean."

"Colton, I do mean it-" I say desperately, but he cuts me off.

"Who are you kidding, Ella? My own family doesn't care," he laughs sarcastically, and I feel so sorry for him. "Why would you?"

"Then why did you tell me all this?" I challenge him, and his angry look dissolves slightly.

"I don't fucking know," he says in an emotionless tone, and I smile little, despite myself.

"Because you knew I would care, didn't you?"

Colton doesn't answer, and in the moonlight coming in through the window, I see his cheeks redden slightly; so I press him a little.

"Didn't you?"

"I guess I did," he mumbles slowly, shrugging, and hides his face.

And I smile a smile so big that my cheeks hurt...

Colton made me feel something today, and I'm not sure if it's healthy to feel it.

****

Hey folks :) I got a new laptop entirely for me, and this is my first time using a laptop to write. I usually write on my phone :P So maybe this chap has a little more mistakes. Don't hesitate to point it out.

Oh, and I made a new cover! How's it?

How was this chapter lovelies? Good? Bad? Boring? Celton-y?

Please comment your thoughts! I love hearing from you :D

Goal: Same as last chapter. 27 votes. Maybe I'll set goals for comments, too. 30 comments sound good? Last chapter had 50 comments :O

Teaser: I don't have anything in mind, so I'll probably make something up. A kiss maybe? Should Ella kiss Drake first or Colton? (i don't think im kidding XD)

-Crazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 53.7K 36
Something hit the side of my laptop screen and fell onto the floor. It was a paper airplane. There was a message written inside. "You look pretty hot...
99.9K 4.4K 81
She wanted to change and that's what she did. 17 year old Bailey Skeels has been one to follow rules and go by the book. But after getting accused f...
262K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
400K 10.4K 57
"Her troubled eyes held fire. The kind of fire that was capable of burning me to ash." ***** I grabbed her chin with my free hand, making her look at...