A New Wildcard (COTExOC)

By GuardianLugia8

Advanced Nurturing High School or simply called ANHS is a Japanese institution funded by the government and i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 19

1.2K 47 7
By GuardianLugia8

After my plan with Kushida had failed I went back to my room, freshened up and went to Sae's room to study. It ended the same way with her telling me to get out of her room coldly.

I looked at the karaoke place where Ichinose and Mako should be waiting for me. They had already given me the room number so I already know which room they are. I went into the karaoke and found their room before knocking on it.

"Aaron-kun. You made it!" Ichinose said with a smile as she opened the door.

"What made you think I wouldn't?" I asked her with an amused look.

"Hey it wasn't serious. Come inside." Ichinose said with a pout before moving back inside.

I followed and entered the room and found a standard karaoke place. Mako is sitting on a couch followed by Ichinose as I closed the door before sitting on the adjacent one.

"This place is nice." I said as I looked at the karaoke.

"Isn't it? The karaoke here is very good." Mako said with a smile.

"Yeah. They also have great service. We have already given our orders." Ichinose said as she pointed to the plate of food on the table.

"Thanks." I said as I took a small piece of the biscuit and tasted it before humming in delight at the taste.

"We also took a bite. It's really good." Ichinose said with a smile as she ate a cookie.

"It is pretty famous amongst our classmates." Mako said with a smile as she also ate one.

"I also heard some of my classmates talking about it." I said as I ate one as well.

"So, about the reason why we came here." Mako said after she ate her cookie.

"To teach Aaron-kun manners." Ichinose said as she finished hers.

"To teach you girls how to manage money." I said at the same time.

The two of us looked at each other when we heard each other.

"We don't have a problem with spending money." Ichinose said with a reprimanding look.

"And I don't have any problems with my manners." I shot back to her.

"Guys guys come on. No need to fight. We came here to figure out what we should do with our clothes." Mako interjected as the two of us looked at her.

"I agree." I said agreeing with her.

"Hey! Don't you two gang up on me!" Ichinose said with a pout.

She should seriously be careful with that. She already has a nice face and that pout only makes her look cuter.

"So, onto the topic of your clothes." I said changing the topic as Ichinose kept her pout.

"We have a lot in our wardrobes and we don't know what to do with them." Mako said to me with a serious face.

"Well, did you guys categorise your clothes into those you want to have and those you don't?" I asked them curiously.

"I did." Ichinose said as she calmed down.

"Me too." Mako said as she nodded as well.

"Okay, that makes this easier. How do you guys think about selling them?" I asked them suggesting my idea.

"Selling them?" Both said with a surprised look.

"Yeah. You know, to other students." I said to them clarifying my plan.

"That's, actually a very good idea." Mako said with a surprised look.

"But how will we even sell them?" Ichinose asked confused.

"Well, you guys might have some clothes which have quite unique designs and might not have another copy of it. Those could be sold with higher prices." I said to them.

"But how? We can't just change the price and expect the others to pay it can we?" Mako asked as she scratched her head.

"What if we do it like an auction?" I suggested to them.

"An auction?" Ichinose and Mako said simultaneously when they heard me.

"Yeah. Though I don't know if it'll work or not." I said with a shrug.

"Well, it's not a bad idea. But if we are going to hold an auction for that then don't we need people who are actually willing to buy them?" Mako asked with a concerned look.

"Yeah. We need someone to organise it." Ichinose said with a thoughtful look.

An organizer huh. As I thought about it one person did come to him. She is female, has silver hair and red eyes and great confidence in herself.

I'm going to regret asking her for a favour. She will surely rub it in my face. Maybe I should just ask them to sell them at a lower price.

"If you guys don't feel confident about it then you can just sell what you have in a lesser price than when you bought it." I said to them.

"Well, we could try the auction and if that fails we could just sell the clothes right?" Ichinose said as she looked at Mako.

"That could work. I mean, there's no problem in trying both of them." Mako said agreeing with Ichinose.

"Though we do need an organizer for it." Ichinose said with a sad look.

I sighed when I heard the two talk. Well, since I am the one who proposed it I should also try my best.

"Well, if that's what you then maybe giving it a try won't be a problem." I said to them as I scratched my head.

"Do you know someone?" Mako asked curiously.

"I don't know. But I can try to find someone." I said to them with a shrug.

"Great then. We can leave you with finding an organizer." Ichinose said with a smile.

"Fine with me. So, what to do now?" I asked them since that was done.

It would be helpful if Ichinose didn't bring up my manners.

"To teach you about basic manners." Ichinose said as she looked at me.

I looked at Mako who just shook her head with a helpless look causing me to look at her with a blank face.

Traitor.

"Then we have to talk about your shopping habits. Can't have you guys buy things that you won't use." I said to them.

"They weren't that expensive." Ichinose defended herself.

"That does not give you the excuse to but a lot of clothes like that." I said to her with a deadpan.

"How about we just enjoy karaoke? We did buy this room so it will be a shame to not use it." Mako said as she walked to the mike.

"Mako-chan, don't change the subject so quickly." Ichinose whined as she pouted at her friend.

"Come on Ichinose-chan. Let's just enjoy this okay. We can talk about it later." Mako said as she started to look at the songs.

"Well, she is right about that. Why don't we just enjoy the rest of the time we have?" I said to Ichinose as I ate a cookie.

"...Fine." Ichinose said as she sighed.

"Great. So, what song should we start with?" Mako asked as she scrolled through the console.

Alright, time to enjoy some time with them in karaoke. I'll refrain from singing though.

"But you know Aaron-kun, you're very lucky." Mako said causing Ichinose and I to look at her.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean, you have two beautiful girls from class B with you in a karaoke room. Ichinose is not doubt one of the most beautiful girls in our year and you are currently alone in a room with both her and me, a beautiful girl if I do say so myself." Mako said with a giggle as she looked at me.

"I don't think that's..." I said as I looked at Ichinose who was blushing as I blinked.

"Mako-chan! Please don't say inappropriate things like that in front of Aaron-kun! He will think that we are weird." Ichinose said to her with a blush.

"I have to deal with two of my classmates who always talks about girls so her saying this isn't much of a problem Ichinose." I said to her as I calmed her down.

"Wow, you must have some exciting boys then." Mako said with a mischievous smile.

"You can say that." I said to her as I almost finished the cookies.

I also drank some of the juice while Ichinose calmed herself down. After that I went near Mako and started to scroll through the list of songs. I felt her stiffen when I stood near her but she calmed down after a few seconds.

Right now, I don't have to think about anything and just enjoy this time here. It's not often I go to a karaoke with people I know.

Time skip

"You want to hold an auction kouhai-kun?" Fuka asked as she looked at me interested.

"Yes. It's actually for my friends from another class." I said to her.

After the karaoke which was quite fun if I do say so myself. Mako made me sing a few songs with them as Ichinose also joined with us. I decided to go with it as the three of us sang some Japanese songs together. All of Mako's choices were quite good as well. She knows her songs alright.

Of course, the next day I searched for Fuka during lunch and I managed to spot her sitting at a bench. She was of course surprised when I approached her instead of the other way around as I told her my reason to approach her.

"Do you have any problems with that?" I asked her as I ate.

"Are you kidding kouhai-kun? It's very easy for me to do something like that. Don't understand your senpai." Fuka said with a smirk.

"Okay then. They are both girls and want to sell their clothes that they bought but don't want since they are too much." I said to her.

"That's fine. I can find some enjoyment with this at the least. But you will owe me for this." Fuka said with a smirk.

"I know. I'll return the favour." I said to her as I ate.

"Great. It's a pleasure doing business with you kouhai-kun." Fuka said with a smirk.

"What are you? A businesswoman?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow as I almost finished my food.

To my question she just kept on smirking much to my annoyance. Of course, she has the skills and connections necessary to hold the auction. We'll see how this goes.

(A/N: Aaron harem suggestions: Fuka, Sae, Airi, Hiyori, Haruka, Ichinose, Horikita Suzune, Nazuna, Ibuki, Chie, Mako, Kamuro, Sato, Chiaki, Himeno, Kushida.
Suggestions are still open.
Ayanokoji harem suggestions: Arisu, Ichika, Kei, Nanase.
What should Fuka's favour from Aaron be? Tell in the comments.
Thanks for reading this book.
Please leave a vote and comment and keep on supporting my book.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 771 29
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka is a student in class D at the Advanced High School, an institution that evaluates its students through special exams that determ...
4.2K 111 13
ANHS. A prestigious educational institution with unsurpassed statistics - 100% of students enter universities or find work. Students are allowed to w...
116K 4.6K 35
Ayanokoji Kiyotaka, the sole survivor of the demonic 4th generation and the Masterpiece of the White room, has passed his final examination. But, du...
164K 5.9K 68
This is the story of an "average" boy attending ANHS as a member of class C. Where he makes new friends and enemies. How will he tackle the challenge...