𝐖𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂→ Black B...

By B-BUTLER

༺═──────────────═༻ "Something being both beautiful (pleasurable) and horrific at the same time." ༺═──────────... More

𝙄𝙉𝙁𝙊
𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊†
50+ READS!!
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀†
𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍†

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙉𝙀†

404 18 0
By B-BUTLER

♰𝙒𝙔𝙉𝙊𝙍𝙍𝙄𝙁𝙄𝘾۞

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫
A beautiful, but deadly creature that discovers their saviors.
≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Drip...drip....drip

You squint your closed eyes, slowly opening them. You groaned as you look around, sitting up and stretching.

You could here your bones cracking a bit as you get up and lean against the rock you slept under. You let an exhale leave your nostrils. Looking around, you decide to take a walk around the area.

Walking around, you hear the birds tweeting, flying around in search for food for their small feathered children, looking down to the ground, you see different bugs of different kinds.

You knelt down and picked one up, it looked pretty, its black armor that would glisten heus from pink, blue, green, and purple whenever you rotated it. You soon put it back down as it hurriedly crawled away.

You continue walking in the moist muddy floor, the leaves crunching under your bare feet. You look down to notice your knee has completely healed. The wound is gone, no blood, no bone, nothing. You hummed to yourself as you kick it around a bit, no pain either, great.

You strutted in the woods, stopping at a river. You knelt down and ducked your head in the waters, washing out your hair and hands. You look further down deep and spotted a fish, swimming down the stream on its merry way.

Your eyes turn into slits, stopping all movement, waiting for a good moment to strike. You waited, and waiting, until the right moment.

Faster than the speed of light, you snatched the fish, grabbing him with your mouth. Unbeknownst to you, a little rabbit crept up on you across the river.

You lift your head up, making eye contact with the little creature. Your eyes returning to its normal shape as you stared for what seemed like centuries.

A little rustle sound came from behind. The rabbit ran away as you growled at whatever was behind the rustling bushes.

≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

The sun shined through the curtain covered windows, there layer a sleeping boy with dark blue hair.

Just then, footsteps echoed throughout the hallway outside the closed door. The door opened, revealing a man in a black tail coat suit, black hair, and reddish-brown eyes.

"Wake up, Young Master." The butler said, opening the curtains. Walking over to the tea he placed on the night table, taking the teapot and poured tea into the cup.

Lighting up the room with the sunlight, he began saying what the young lad's breakfast was for the day. And his schedule that consisted of work, lunch, work, supper,work, dinner, and then, sleep.

(Idk okay? Just go with it, please..)

He then began dressing the boy, tieing his tie and and his shoes. They talked for a while, before the butler exited the room leaving his master, to do other chores in the house.

(Idk what the hell I'm talking about, I haven't planned this far)

Checking up on the other maids and butlers in the house, he lines them all up, his hands behind his back. He was not pleased, considering that the place was currently a mess that is.

"What on earth happened?" He glared down at the four house workers that had their heads held low, except for one.

The butler looked at a maid with Magenta hair and big round glasses. "I-I was bringing the dishes to the kitchen until I just tripped and fell, yes I did!" She said

He then turned to a man with dirt blond hair, "I tried cooking with the flame thrower.." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

The butler then turned to another blonde that seemed younger that the other two, "I.... used the wrong fertilizer on the flowers.." He sunk in despair.

The butler gavean annoyed sigh, resting his head in his hands. "I just can't with you all.." He turned to the another butler that was fairly older than the other three.

"Ho, ho, ho!.." The butler sighed once more. "Clean this up at once! Bard, hand over the flame thrower. Mey-rin, I'll clean up the broken dishes, you go do the laundry! Finnian, go fix the flowers." The butler ordered.

"Sir yes sir!" They all saluted before running in different directions. Mey-rin heading to the back, Bard heading back to the kitchen, and Finnian going outside to the garden.

He immediately started replacing the flowers, he heard shuffling in a bush behind him. He turned around, being greeted by a white rabbit munching on the dead flowers. It's beady eyes staring him down as it munched away on the flower.

"GAH no!! Spit that out!" He ran to the rabbit to take the flower away from it, only to have the creature run from his grasp. "Oh no! Spit that out right now!" He ran after it.

He ran after the rabbit, trying to catch it and pull the flower out of its mouth. He thought he lost the the little creature, before spotting it looking at something from across the little river
≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Your gaze shot up, growling at the bushes, your eyes widening as you saw a blonde boy appears from the bushes.

"Hey come back-  huh?" His gaze turned to you as you backed away, the fish still in your mouth. "W-woah... are you okay little... boy... girl?" He seemed unsure of your gender.

Your growl only got harsher as you snapped at him, he raised his arms to indicate that he meant no harm. "Are you oka-" He was cut off.

"Finnian! Where did you run of to?" Someone called his name, as footsteps got closer. "Oh no! It's Mister Sebastian!" He panicked and looked around.

Just then, your nose started to burn, your eyes turn into slits. You could smell something, something evil, vile, and sinful. You growled louder.

"There you are, didn't I tell you to fix the garden?" The butler gave him a look of disappointment before noticing you across the small stream.

"I know but-" He noticed Sebastian staring at you already. You remained growling at the butler.

His gaze remained on you, as you growl at his and backed away as he stepped across the stream, to you.

"Well hello there, are you alright young one?" He asked, and to be quite honest, he was also confused about what gender you were, he wasn't going to let anyone know that though.

You growl more as you swat at him, your claws now sharp enough to cut through a rock. You peirce his ashen skin, cutting him on his arm leaving a deep gash on him.

This made Finnian panic, "Mister Sebastian!" He shouted, only to be silenced by Sebastian's hand. Sebastian knelt infront of you as you hissed at him, dropping the fish that was in your mouth.

"Now, now. No need to get hostile." He commented. You growled again as he came closer. Without a second thought your arms changed, from normal, to large cat-like paws. Bearing your claws again, you go to strike him again.

You then felt a light pressure on the back of your neck, and your vision going dark. He had knocked you out, and was now carrying you in his arms.

"A very bizarre sight I must say." He commented, "Come along, Finnian." He said as he started walking. "U-uh! Yes sir!" Finnian walk along side Sebastian.

"Will that child be okay?" He asked, concerned about what you did back there. "Will you be okay?! Your arm!" He exclaimed. "I will be fine, go inform the Young Master about this." Sebastian ordered.

"Y-yes sir!" Finnian rushed inside the house, making sure to let Sebastian in first and ran along.
≪━─━─━─━─◈─━─━─━─━≫

Okay! That was chapter one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
91.3K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
104K 3.1K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
456K 31.2K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...