Finding Mr. Knight (DDLB) | ✔️

By BoundlessReverie

✔️ | What happens if you fall for a man after only a few dates? And what do you do when he disappears from y... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
38.
39.
40. Epilogue

37.

3.7K 152 7
By BoundlessReverie

Noah
____________________________

It's been four weeks since our accident. Almost one full month. I remember waking up in the hospital the next day. It was so scary.

Daddy was sleeping in the bed beside me. His entire body was bruised so badly, but he was breathing and that's all that mattered.

I didn't lose my Daddy.

If I had, I don't think I would survive without him. I don't want to do this life without him.

Aleksander has been the most supporting and loving person since the accident. He's done such an amazingly wonderful job taking care of me.

He makes me food, has baths with me, he takes me out on dates, and he even builds my legos with me! Every time we finished making one, Daddy would put it up on display around the apartment. It made me really happy that he wants all my stuff out on display.

I heard the door to our apartment opening and in came Daddy. Whenever I see him, my heart still beats so fast. My palms even got all warm and tingly when I looked at him.

"Hey, baby boy. I found this flower for you earlier, I thought you could put it in your collection." Daddy smiled, holding up a pretty pink sidalcea.

"Oh it's so pretty!" I jumped up from the floor and snatched the flower from him. I brought it to my nose and it smelled so good!

"I was thinking we could take all the flowers you've collected and make nice little epoxy tables out of them. Or whatever you want. I don't want you to hide them in a box anymore. You should have these out for everyone to see."

"Really? You don't think it's weird?" I blushed.

"Why would I? I think it would be the perfect touch in here. Plus, Daddy loves to work. As you know, I'm pretty good with my hands." He smirked.

"Oh my god." I felt my cheeks burn. It's true. Daddy is really good with his hands.

"What? You don't agree?" He had this look in his eyes. The same one he gave me last night before doing naughty things to me.

I gulped and took a tiny step further.

"N—No, Daddy. I. . . I think I forget." I backed up until my bum hit the back of our couch.

"If I recall correctly, you were just telling me how much you loved the way I touched you last night." He licked his lips and I felt my pants tightening at the action.

"The way you were begging me to squeeze those pretty pink nipples." My skin tingled as Daddy's finger tips skimmed over my nipple. I tried to squirm away, but he wasn't letting me move.

"The way you moaned when my nails dug into your perfect ass."

"I didn't do that, Daddy." I whispered nervously, biting my lip so I didn't giggle.

"Maybe I should make you remember. Does my pretty boy want to remember how I made him feel yesterday?"

I felt Daddy's hand palm my erection. I gasped and involuntarily pushed my hips forwards.

"Mhmm. Please make me remember what it feels like, Daddy."

His hand carefully pushed my hair out of my face, and when I thought he was going to let go, he tightened his grasp and pulled my head back. Daddy loves doing that to me, and to be honest, I really love it too.

"Oh you want to be extra naughty today, hm?" He hummed softly, using the back of his free hand to brush against my cheek.

"Take your pants off."

There was a teeny tiny part of me that wanted to disobey him, but I wanted to be a good boy. I love being a good boy for my Daddy.

I unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down to my ankles.

"These too." He took the elastic band of my underwear and slapped it against my skin.

"Okay." I simpered, compliantly tugging them down.

I was suddenly lifted from the ground; tossed over Daddy's shoulder like a rag doll.

"Hey!" I giggled. "Why do you always pick me up so silly!"

His hand smacked down on my bare bum, making me yelp in surprise.

"I'm the one in charge here Malysh."

I didn't answer, but instead I moaned because his finger pressed against my entrance.

"So tight, baby. Let Daddy grab the lube so I don't hurt you."

I pouted when he set me on the bed, but he was so fast I didn't have time to be sad about the distance. In a matter of seconds, Daddy's clothed body was sat between my legs and his lubed finger was pushing inside of me.

"Put your legs on my shoulders, love." He demanded.

His finger slipped free, but his Jean covered erection was teasing me. I wanted him inside of me so so bad.

That's one of my favorite things. To have him inside me. It makes me feel so connected to him.

"I. . . I really like when you call me Love." I stammered; inhaling sharply as his penis continued thrusting against me. There was something about him being fully dressed that turned me on so badly.

"I like it too, baby boy. I don't think you will ever understand just how much I love you. You are my everything. I will show you now, and for the rest of your life." Daddy unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick manhood that made my mouth water.

With his eyes steady on mine, he covered his penis with lube and slid inside me. He got extra deep with my legs on his shoulders. I cried out when his angle changed, allowing him to hit my prostate perfectly.

"It's so sensitive, Daddy." I whimpered.

"Do you want me to stop? Is it too much for you right now?" 

"No! Don't!" I shouted, making a smile appear on his handsome face. "I want you to tie my arms up." I held my wrists above my head near the ropes tied to the headboard.

"I thought you weren't ready for that, my love?" He thrusted in a little bit harder; I had to fight with my eyes so they didn't roll back from the pleasure. I need Daddy to see that I want this.

"I want you to know I'm all yours too. Please, Daddy. I'm ready."

Alek sighed quietly, but reached forwards and wrapped the pretty rope around my wrists.

"Is that too tight?"

"No, it feels perfect." I murmured, smiling up at my Daddy.

"Today, I—I want you to do what you want with me." With my cheeks burning pink, I slid my legs off of his shoulders, spreading them further apart. "I want to see your Dominant side."

"I don't know if you're ready for that, my boy." His hand softly caressed my cheek and without thinking twice. . .  I might have bit his hand.

Daddy looked at my with his brow cocked; his bemused expression making me giggle.

"Did you just...?" He paused, looking like he was deep in thought. "Alright, little brat."

I whimpered when he pulled out of me; his big hands easily flipping me onto my tummy.

I felt Daddy's chest press against my back, his perfect lips nipping at my neck.

"I am going to fuck you, Malysh. You are going to be as loud as you can. Scream until that pretty little throat burns." His warm breath against my ear made my entire body shiver.

"There is only one rule."

"W—What?"

"You may not cum."

I gasped. "What if I can't hold it? That's so hard, Daddy!"

"You can choose to be a good boy, or a bad boy. Bad boys get spanked. Good boys get rewarded. What do you say if you want to stop?"

"I say red, Daddy, but I'm lime green right now. That's even more green than the regular green so that means I really really really want you in me." I pushed back against him and wiggled my bum.

"Silly boy." He chuckled, using both of his hands to pull my bum cheeks apart.

A wave of embarrassment washed over me when I felt and heard Daddy spit on my hole. It made me feel so dirty. His hands grasped my hips, holding them steady, then in one fast movement, Daddy was so deep inside me that it did Infact make me scream.

"You good Malysh?"

"Yes, Daddy! Please keep going. Please."

"Remember no cumming." He reminded sternly.

"I— oh, I promise! I'll be the best boy!" I muttered, clutching onto the pillow tightly. The assertive way he spoke to me made me so hard that it hurt.

Daddy was going so hard and fast all I could do was keep screaming. Just as he asked me to. It wouldn't have been good if he told me to be quiet.

I've never been so loud before, but Daddy has also never been so rough with me. It was such a new and amazing feeling. I didn't think it was possible to feel so safe having more aggressive sex. I've never experienced this type of pleasure before. It was incredible! This was nowhere near close to how Adam made me feel. He made me feel pain that was bad, whereas Alek, he makes me feel good pain.

"Daddy I'm really close!" I panicked.

"I told you not to cum. You be a good boy and hold it."

"Oh, god. This is torture." I cried as he went even harder. The sound of his skin slapping against mine wasn't making it any easier. Neither was the way he still decided to hit my prostate with every freaking thrust. I could feel tears falling from my eyes as he relentlessly pounded into me. His nails were digging into my back, without a doubt marking me as his.

"Fuck yes, baby. You take my cock so good. Do you love your Daddy?" He moaned deeply at the next thrust and I knew he was about to let go.

"Yes! Yes! I love my Daddy!" I cried. "Always love my Daddy!"

"Good boy. I am going to fill you with all of my cum, baby. You want Daddy's cum?"

"Yes please, I want all of it." I answered, attempting to look at his blurry face over my shoulder.

"Squeeze my cock, baby boy. Need to feel all of you." Alek moaned from behind me; his body tensing just seconds after my complying with his demand.

"Oh fuck Malysh. Fuck yes." Daddy started breathing heavily and I knew he couldn't hold on any longer.

My vision went black as I felt his cum filling me. I lost my ability to focus. I lost my strength to stop myself from cumming. It was impossible to hold back with how Alek was touching me. The level of passion every single time we make love is too much for me to handle.

"Naughty boy, cumming without his Daddy's permission." Alek tsked, sliding his length out of me. He smacked my bum and flipped me onto my back.

"D—Daddy, I'm sorry." I cried, wiping at my eyes.

"You are lucky you are so sexy, sweetheart." I watched him lick his lips, then without warning, his mouth closed around my length.

Just as I felt myself hardening for a second time, someone's fist was pounding on our bedroom door.

"You two better get your asses out of bed, it's time to go to the hospital!" The voice was Fox. He always turns up at the worst times!

"Yeah, we'll be out in a sec!" Alek shouted back, giving my head one last kiss. The lower one, not the other.

I blushed and ran into our bathroom, quickly turning the water in the shower on.

"I didn't even know what time it was! I don't want to be late, Daddy!"

"Don't worry, we'll be fine. And yes, we will make time to pick up your flowers on the way."

I smiled at that. I've gotten a new flower to bring to the hospital every single day! I even bought a couple of stuffies, some balloons and snacks and just everything I can think of!

"Okay! And can we stop and get a Starbucks?"

"Yes, gorgeous. Now go shower, I'll get us some clothes and join you in a minute."

"But no touching me because then you're going to make me get carried away and we're going to be late!"

"Fine, no touching. I can't make any promises for later though."

____________________________

"I told you Mr. Sawyer, you are not ready to be discharged and you are not ready for any type of sexual activity. It may be a few more weeks, or even months until your body is ready for anything strenuous."

"Come on! I'm literally dying in here. I don't know if I can go another day without a little hanky panky. I might die if my husband can't touch me soon."

"You know the rules, Mr. Sawyer. You don't want me to ban visitors from coming to see you, do you?"

"No. Fine, whatever. Can I please have an apple juice."

"I will get you some after my rounds. Now don't forget what I said or you know what will happen."

"Yeah, yeah, no getting jerked off otherwise I'm stuck in this hell hole by myself."

There was a shuffling sound from the room and out came the nurse. Me, Daddy, Fox and Julian all walked into the room.

"Hi, Chrissy!" I blushed, holding out another flower and his favorite Starbucks.

"Oh I fucking love you. I really didn't want juice again." He sighed. "Can you put a straw in it for me please?"

I nodded with a smile.

When the accident happened Chrissy broke his neck. He was lucky it didn't paralyze him, but he needs to stay in the hospital so his healing can be monitored. He hurt it really bad. He had surgery and everything. Now his head is stuck in a brace until the doctors tell him he's healed and healthy again. If I had the option to, I would have traded places with him. It made me so sad to see him hurt. I just hope he is able to get better fast. Maybe I feel a little bit guilty, so I've been sucking up to him a little bit. I know Chrissy loves it though. He's told me plenty of times.

"Of course all your horny ass can think about is sex." Fox rolled his eyes. "You need to heal, babes."

"When was the last time you were fucked, huh?" Chris shot back irritatedly. "Or how about you, little Noah?" He looked at Fox then over to me. Neither of us could say anything.

"That's what I thought. Fox, you don't know how fucking hard this is. I already had to go two months without sex when Anthony was in a coma. I can't do another two months. It's fucking excruciating! Even Anthony agrees with the doctors. I thought he'd be on his husband's side but nooo. Of course he isn't." He huffed, crossing his arms with a frown.

"You will be okay soon, Chrissy. Here, have some of your drink. It's your favorite." I grinned and held the straw up to his lips.

"Thanks. I could hold it myself but I don't want to." He glared forwards at the empty wall in front of him, still pouting at himself.

Of course I feel bad, but his health is more important than sexy time.

"Ooh, how about we watch the new Barbie movie! I know you love Ryan Gosling." Fox wiggled his brows , playfully looking at Chris.

"Fine. I do love me some Gosling. He really is a fine piece of ass."

"I know you must be talking about your husband, not some overrated celebrity." Anthony announced, walking in the room in perfectly fitted suit.

"Did you seriously have to come here looking like sex on a fucking stick?" Chris groaned, laying his head back against his pillow. "You're literally trying to murder me."

"You'll be fine, kitten. Once you're all better we can have some fun." Anthony smirked sadistically; his hand trailing up Chris's thigh.

"Don't start with me you mother fucker, I'm already hard."

"The more sass you give me, the more punishment you get. Watch that pretty mouth of yours. Now, what do you want for supper tonight? I'll order in."

"Chinese. Just no chicken balls because then I'm going to be thinking of your balls in my mouth and I can't have that right now."

"Is anything ever not sexual with you?" Julian chuckled.

"I'm in overdrive right now. Shut up. Can all you Dom's just like screw off for a little bit? There's too much testosterone in the room."

"I actually have to get to my therapy appointment anyways, so you guys have fun." Daddy laughed, holding his hand out for me. "Come say goodbye to Daddy."

I smiled and followed him out into the hall.

"I'll be back in a few hours to pick you up, alright? You make sure you text me if you need anything and I will be here."

"I will, I promise." I grinned. "See you later, I love you."

"I love you too gorgeous." He gave me a hungry kiss before pulling away and leaving me breathless.

I watched his bum as he walked away then walked up the hall back to Chrissy's room.

Daddy decided a few weeks ago that he needs to get help, and needs to learn how to deal with his emotions and the trauma he went through. I think there's still lots he hasn't told me, but he's been opening up more and more every day. It makes me feel so special that he trusts me enough to talk with me now. Even more so now that Viktor is out of the picture and can't harm us anymore. For once both of us are able to find peace. We can just be happy together without someone trying to tear us apart. Besides dealing with Chris's recovery, we are the happiest we've ever been.

I even let myself go into little space without something negative happening. Being little feels so different and relaxing now. Even coming out of it, I remember everything unlike before. Daddy takes care of me and I do the same for him. Like sometimes he has really bad nightmares and when they happen I hold and cuddle him until it stops. I even try to cook him supper even though I fail miserably most of the time. He appreciates my effort. I just want him to know that me being little doesn't mean I have to make him do everything. I want to be as equal as we can because I don't want him to ever leave me.

"Earth to Noah, where the hell did you go?"

"Um, I'm right here?" I scrunched my brows together, pushing up my glasses.

"You've been zoned out for like ten minutes. What's up?" Chrissy asked.

"Just thinking." I sighed. "I'm just really happy to have my Daddy in my life. He's so special to me." I blushed.

"And we know he's so happy to have such an amazing boy in his life too." Fox grinned.

"Alright, alright. No more sappy shit. I've got a date with Daddy Gosling." Chrissy smirked, hitting play on the movie.

The rest of the evening we watched Barbie and ate Chinese until our tummies were sick. Daddy picked me up a few hours later and we were on our way back to the apartment.

"Daddy, you missed your turn!" I shouted.

"Oh, I did?" He shrugged and continued driving.

"Are we going to Chrissy's place?"

"Not exactly, baby boy."

Daddy drove even further than their house, leaving me even more curious. He started turning into someone else's lot a few miles away making me even more confused!

"Um, this is trespassing! What if someone sees us? Or hurts us?!" I panicked. "They could have a gun!"

"Malysh, we can't trespass if we own it."

"Wait, what?" I swung my head to the side, looking at him in shock.

The car came to a stop in front of a big, beautiful home that was surrounded by the biggest garden I've ever seen in my whole entire life!

"This. . . This must have cost a fortune! How. . . Why—"

"Stop questioning. I saw this house go up for sale a couple of weeks ago and I knew you would love being so close to Chris, then I saw the garden. . . I just thought it would be perfect for you. For us. I knew someone would snatch this place up quick, so I bought it. It's ours baby boy."

"How can I ever repay you? Or thank you? Or. . . You bought a freaking house, Daddy! And not a cheap one! One I couldn't afford in a million trillion years!"

"You know how much money I got from all of Viktor's things. I could buy this house ten times over and we would still be more than comfortable. I know it's a lot but I want a future with you, Noah. I want to spend my life with you, and this right here? This is the next step for us."

"C—Can we maybe go look at the flowers?" I asked shyly.

"We can look at them after. There is a punishment waiting for you. Or did you happen to forget that too?" Daddy grinned evilly, hauling me over his shoulder for the thousandth time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 175K 69
Black Moon Series Book #1 Warning: Mature content, graphic language, gay, polyamorous French food is my healthy pleasure. Sex is my stress-relief ple...
142K 6.5K 35
✔️ | After swearing off relationships, I never thought I'd fall for my one night stand. A complete stranger. Months of searching and unsuccessfully...
2.1M 81.8K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
1.2M 49.6K 64
Jamie is happy with life, he has everything under control and every day is the same, just like he wants it. He is a loner by choice, girlfriends and...