The Black Flower

By fantasylover236

Athena Black, the sole heir to the Black family fortune raised solely by her mother, Carla Riddle. Raised to... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourthy
Chapter Fourthy One
Chapter Fourthy Two
Chapter Fourthy Three
Chapter Fourthy Four
Chapter Fourthy Five
Chapter Fourthy Six
Chapter Fourthy Seven
Chapter Fourthy Eight
Chapter Fourthy Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One

Chapter Eleven

59 0 0
By fantasylover236

I sighed and sat down in the Slytherin compartment as Mattheo and Theo sat in front of me. " Back to this stupid school," Theo sighed, biting down on a toothpick. " Don't worry, boys, it's only another four months before summer." I smiled as they rolled their eyes.

" Still have another three more years before we graduate," Mattheo groaned. " Another four for me." I smiled as Draco sat beside me. " How was the rest of the evening, Draco? I heard Athena put your father in his place." Theo smirked, making Mattheo chuckle.

" He was actually impressed with her. He kept going on about how you were perfect." I looked at Draco with furrowed brows." That's concerning since he is old enough to be my father."

" You think I'd ever let him touch you?" Draco smirked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled my face towards him with his free hand. " You are mine, Athena." " Not in front of me Malfoy, or I'll break your hand." Mattheo glared at Draco.

Draco rolled his eyes and sat back as the train departed from the station.

The train pulled up to Hogsmead around seven in the evening. I stretched and yawned as I stood up and made my way off the train. I threw my bag over my shoulder and followed my friends off of the train.

We were all talking about our Christmas break as we made our way from the station, up a small hill to wait for a carriage. " Athena," someone called me as we stood in line for a carriage.

I turned my head to see who was calling my name. A scowl spread across my face when Harry stood there with a small smile on his face. " What do you want, Potter?" I asked, turning my back to him.

" Athena, can we talk?" He asked, taking a step towards me and taking my hand. I pulled my hand from his grip . Don't touch me. Go away, Harry. I don't want to talk to you." I crossed my arms.

Pansy and Blaise climbed onto a carriage and put their hand out for me to take. " Athena, please." Harry stood forward again, but this time Mattheo, Draco, and Theo stood in front of him.

The three boys stared down at the Gryffindor, all glaring down at him. " She said she doesn't want to talk to you, Potter." Draco spat. " This doesn't involve you, Malfoy." Harry spat at the blonde.

" You really think I'll let you jess my cousin," Mattheo spoke up. " After what you said to her?". " I want to apologise, Athena. Please." Mattheo and Theo lit a cigarette, taking a drag and blowing the smoke into Harry's face.

" My cousin doesn't want to see you. Next time I see you make a grab for her, I'll put you in a grave." Mattheo smirked before he climbed into the carriage after me.

Draco wrapped his arm around my neck and smirked at Harry as the carriage pulled off. I let out a breath as I stared at the passing trees. " Don't let that idiot ruin your night, darling," Draco pulled me into his chest. " He doesn't deserve your forgiveness."

" I agree with Malfoy. Don't forgive him so easily.", " Potter will be lucky if I ever speak to him again."

~~~~

Classes had come back in full swing. Summer exams were in a few months, and all teachers were putting pressure on us.

I sighed as I made my way to Professor Lupins defence against the dark arts class. I sat in my seat next to Draco, I had switched with Crabb ever since we came back from christmas break.

Professor Snape suddenly came into the class, slamming the door behind himself as he used his wand to pull the blinds down as he made his way to the front of the class. " Turn to page 394" he called " Professor, where is Professor Lupin?" Harry asked. " Not that it's any of your business, but your teacher finds himself uncapable of teaching at the present time. Turn to page 394" Snape called again.

I turned my book and forze when I saw the title. " Sir, we're not meant to start nocturnal beasts for weeks," Hermione spoke up.

Professor Snape snapped at Hermione before teaching the class about werewolves, setting an essay for us due on Monday.

Hermione ran over to me after classes had ended, " Athena," " I'm not speaking to Harry," I said back as she grabbed my arm. " Hagrid is back from trial. We're going to see what they've decided to do about Buckbeak."

I gave my things to Pansy and ran with Hermione as we made it to Hagrids' hut. Harry and Ron were waiting for us, turning when they saw us coming down the hill.

" Where's Hagrid?" I asked Ron. " He's down by the lake. Come on, " we followed Ron down the steep hill. " Athena." " Don't, Harry. I don't want you to speak to me." I snapped before hooking my arm with Hermione.

We made it to the lake and stopped, Hagrid was skipping stones. " How did the trial go?" I asked, standing close to the edge of the lake. " Well, first, the committee all took turns explaining why we were there." Hagrid said before skipping a stone.

" I explained how Buckbeak was a good hippogrif. He was kind, and Draco had startled him. Then Lucius Malfoy stood up, and you know, he said Buckbeak was a dangerous creature that would kill ya as soon as look at ya."

Hagrid sighed. " He asked the worst Malfoy did." ," You're not sacked, are you?" Ron asked. " No, I'm not sacked." Hagrid gave us a small smile. " Buckbeaks been sentenced to death!" He yelled out, throwing a large rock into the lake. " Hagrid, I'm so sorry," I apologised. " It ain't your fault," He sniffled. " When is his sentence?" I asked." Next week, the Minster will he coming down with an executioner."

I stormed off and made my way back to the castle. I threw the doors to the Slytherin common room open and stormed over to Draco as he sat with our friends on the leather couch.

" There you are, Athena. I was worried." I slapped Draco, making him and our friends go silent. " How could you Draco?" " What did I do?" He asked. " Your father has requested Buckbeak be sentenced to death." " I got slapped over that big chicken?" Draco asked.

" He doesn't deserve to die." " He attacked me." " Because you were an idiot and stormed over to him. It is a wild creature. There was a reason Hagrid was teaching us how to approach him." " Athena, it's just a bird. It's not the end of the world. Calm down."

Mattheo tried to hide his chuckle as he looked at Draco " You're fucked." " Fuck you Draco" I spat at him " That bird deserves to live. It's not his fault a stupid boy scared him." Draco stood up and stared down at me." Are you really going to insult your boyfriend over a bird that attacked him?". " He attacked you because he thought you were going to attack him."

" Guys, stop arguing, jesus," Theo groaned. " I'll never forgive you for this Draco," I spat before I ran to my dorm and lay on my bed.

~~~

The next day, I sat next to Fred and George, wishing them a good morning as I started eating some breakfast.

" What did Harry do?" Fred asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. " We heard our mother giving him a stern talking to over break, but neither of them would say what it was about." George chipped in.

" Harry said some terrible things to me, and I refuse to speak to him." I sighed. " It's Harry. Whatever he said couldn't have been that bad." " It was, " Harry spoke up as he sat in front of me. I went to stand up but was stopped when Harry grabbed my hand.

" Athena, please, let me apologise." " Fred and George said Mrs. Weasley gave you a talking to. If that's the only reason you saw how bad you were, then I don't want to speak to you." " Athena, please! I'm sorry for what I said, I was upset and angry. I didn't mean to take the anger I had for your father out on you."

" You said I was spying on you for three years to report it back to Voldemort. You said I was killer like my father, how do you expect me to ever forgive you?". Fred and George stared at Harry in disgust. " Really, Harry?" ," I was angry, I had found out Sirius was my godfather, and he killed my parents. He was their friend and he killed them."

" So that automatically means I'm going to kill you? You're pathetic.", " I'm so sorry, Athena. I wish I could take it all back. I know you're not your father. I know you are my friend. You've defended me against your own house since we started school together. I was an asshole and a terrible friend, and I am sorry I hurt you."

I stared at Harry, my eyes watering as the words he said to me that day began to hurt all over again. " I never meant a word of it, okay. I love you Athena, you are one of my best friends, and I can't lose you. You mean too much to me."

I stared at Harry, unsure. " Come on, Athena, you know Harry. He would never mean anything bad about any of us." Fred gave me a smile. I sighed and stared at Harry. " If you ever say anything like that to me again, I will never speak to you. Do you understand me?" " I do, I will never speak to you that way again Athena."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 80.5K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
1.1K 21 21
Athena Black was born on 1st August, 1980, who lived with her mother in Godric's Hollow. Her father Sirius Black was a mass murderer and her mother A...
2K 21 60
The forth instalment of the Erica Black series of short stories. Taking a deeper dive in to the life of Sirius Black's daughter; Erica. Her family, h...
104K 2.7K 52
"She will carry the name and she will carry the burden of her own blood...𝑬𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑩𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒌" Estella Black grew up with the Tonks after Siriu...