The princess of bloom

By ASDadore

Despite being surrounded by fitnah, her hijab is her cover. Due to her family troubles and the sacrifices her... More

Prologue
1. A Fateful Encounter
2. Assisting A Fellow Muslim
3. I Will Be Responsible For You.
4. Her Condition.
5. Khaleef!
7. Everyone Plans And Allah Plans.
8. The Will
9. Fadilat's Request
10. I agree, I agree!
11. The wish of a mother.
12. Hidden pains.
13. A friend's advice.
14. The proposal.
15 The contract.
16. The Nikkah.
17. The married couple❤️
18. First night together.
19. It's just six months.
20. She is my wife!
21. Gulay.
22. A brewing storm.
23. A caring wife.
24. Build trust first.
25. The beauty of marriage.
26. While it lasts.
27. Sowing doubt.
28. Who is the culprit?
29. A stubborn woman.
30. It doesn't make you weak.
31. Hidden thoughts.
32. Zahra's apology.
33. Suspicions and decisions.
34. Exposed.
35. Gulay's past.
36. Consummate the marriage?!
37. Abdul's anger.
38. Sick and worried.
39. Bring her back.
40. Let it out.
41. The old Zahra.
42. Emotions in a drawing.
43. Signature crown.
44. Confronting miss Rezan.
45. A Lead.
46. Shane Gilbert.
47. Dont leave me.
48. Surprise at the exhibition.
49. Erkan's schock.
50. A Request or A Threat?
51. Last Ramadan?
52. A sudden change.
53. Painful confession.
54. No way out.
55. Scared of loosing him.
56. The worst happened.
57. Divorce.
58. The secret unveiled.
59. Is there hope? (Finale)
Epilogue.💞💞 jazakumullahu khair.

6. The Crisis Of KT

75 11 0
By ASDadore

Are you loving the Princess of Bloom? The beginning chapters will be long but in sha Allah, in no way boring. Here's another one😁

In a  meeting room, a long silver glass table sat before the glass wall. The important figures of KT company were sitting behind the chairs. From how they looked at each other, the members were split into two. One on each side. At the front, most seats by the left was a middle-aged man with brown hair. He sat there arrogantly, with an impatient expression. 

The door opened and Abdul walked in with his mother. Some smiled sighting Miss Fadilat.
"Sorry, we are late," Abdul said as he walked towards his seat but Fadilat held his wrist. Before he asked her anything, the middle-aged man spoke, "Why won't you be late with your inconsistency?" 

Abdul raised his eyebrows but he ignored him and glanced at his mother.
"Take the head seat today." She said calmly. He matched her gaze and nodded before sitting down. Fadilat took the seat beside him. The room was quiet because it wasn't something they didn't expect.

"So, you have finally chosen to step down." The middle-aged man smirked. "But who says it's appropriate to give the seat to Abdulmumin."

"Uncle, I don't think it's time to question my mother but speak of the main deal that brought us all here today," Abdul said, neither overbearing nor humble.

The middle-aged man was his father's elder brother, Erkan Kareem Taj. The company was opened by their father and before he died, he left a will that he was handing the company to his youngest son, instead of the oldest. Erkan was naturally angered. Being the eldest son, the company should be his. But even the higher-ups agreed with this because their father chose wisely. Unlike Ayaz who was diligent in his work, Erkan was careless and unruly.

The head position was given to Ayaz but Erkan also has half of the property and according to their father, if Ayaz were to let the company go or mishandle it, Erkan could take over. Throughout his time in this world, Ayaz was very hardworking, but he died younger than expected.

Who knew that Ayaz left a will too, and it coincided with the will left by the first owner? Ayaz's son, Abdulmumin will inherit his father's company. This meant that both Abdulmumin and Erkan were now the owners but the leadership was to be decided by the board members.

Everyone knew how Erkan was and the man had sold part of his shares, making Abdulmumin have more shares than him now. And being the son of the previous owner and major shareholder, he was given the ownership. Fadilat took charge because Abdulmumin was studying then, but after he came back, he was allowed to get used to it for a while. She was going to step down, but it came premature, as they thought, that is.

Erkan had always seen Abdul as an eyesore, so when he got a response, he was angered.
"In case you have forgotten, I am your uncle. Show some respect boy."

"I only respect those who deserve it," Abdul said without looking at him.

"Say that again." Erkan fumed.

"Stop it," Fadilat called out. "This is the company not a place for family troubles, please."

Erkan crossed his fingers and uttered, "It's good that you know that. The CEO seat never belonged to you and should be returned to the rightful owner."

"Of course, I know that," Fadilat said. "That's why I'm making an official announcement. I will be stepping down from the company. Abdulmumin will assume his position and the vice can be who owns it too." The vice position will go to Erkan, but….

The man laughed and shook his head, "Just because your husband held the position before, doesn't mean that his son can handle it too. I'm sure that you  know who that seat belongs to."

"Excuse me." Fadilat breathed. "Ayaz controlled the majority of this company. Many branches are under him and he spent his blood and sweat to make KT prosper more than it has. His son will naturally assume his position, and he also mentioned it in his will."

"He did mention it in his will, but that is only if his son is capable of handling it. If not, he should let me take over before he matures." Erkan said.

"Are you trying to say that my son can't handle this company?" Fadilat frowned. If Erkan were to be the CEO, he would never give it back to Abdul and who knows how he will destroy it.

"Abdul is twenty-two and is still learning about the business world. He is still immature." Erkan added and pointed at Fadilat. "I don't like bickering with women and I suggest you stop being involved. The company was never a place you should be in the first place."

"You can say anything you want, but don't disrespect my mother." Abdul immediately glared at his uncle.

Erkan sneered and eyed him. "You get angry easily and want to lead a company. Keep dreaming about it."

"Heh," Abdul smirked. "When my father was alive, you acted like a non-existent member of this company. He raised everything on his own and if I were to dig into my inheritance, you wouldn't get twenty percent out of it. Out of respect for my late father, I decided to listen to him and let it be. Do you have to be so ungrateful?!"

Abdul was angered by his uncle. As he was growing up, he knew just how much his father suffered. There were times he went through strenuous situations, but Erkan never helped or assisted him the moment he died, the man appeared from nowhere demanding the leadership of the company.

Fadilat even gave way for him to participate in the company's business but he created a ruckus and merged with the aftermath of Ayaz's death, the company was facing a crisis. Erkan also seemed to have bewitched some of the board members and a disagreement was formed on who to be the leader.

Fadilat was pressured with the troubles and Abdul decided to let his mother rest. The job was originally his to control and letting his mum do it will just get entangled with more fitnah. If this issue isn't settled, the crisis will be worsened. He needs to show his leadership to assure the higher-ups of his credibility.

"Say what you want to say but it's the reality you have to face," Erkan said with his chin up. "I can get all the records of the failures you two made in these two years and it's enough to strip you of that position."

Abdul calmly returned, "Everyone knows what happened after my father died, so you can't  blame the troubles that came after on my mother because I am quite sure that you will do worse. And even in this situation, everyone here can testify to the achievements that KT made. "

"Abdul, Abdulmumin." Erkan shook his head. Half of the members here agree with me. You aren't strong enough for now."

The other half were trusted aids of Ayaz and had seen how good Abdul was. It was because of the state of the company that the decisions were being strained. Erkan might have neglected KT, but he had business overseas which he manages well. He also presented to them different ideologies that interested them a lot.

Fadilat noticed the situation. She sighed and suddenly said, "What if I gave you an assurance that Abdulmumin can handle his position?"

"How?" Erkan immediately asked.

Fadilat narrowed her eyes and opened the file she was holding. She took out a paper and raised it. "If you think you have read my late husband's whole will, then you are mistaken."

The members were intrigued while Erkan frowned.

"Ayaz seemed to have known that such a thing would happen, so he gave me this for a long time and only asked me to use it in dire situations. I took it as a joke then and never expected it to be true." Fadilat said seriously. "You can check the authenticity." She handed it to Erkan.

He quickly collected it and read through it, his brows narrowing with time.
"This needs to be proven true first." He said.

"Go ahead." Fadilat shrugged. Erkan wouldn't dare change anything because she had another copy and it was given to him in front of everyone.

Abdul didn't know of this will too and was curious but he trusted in his mother.

"What if it is right?" Fadilat asked.

"Then we will try it." A board member said. Erkan knew he was cornered too. Who knew that this sly woman hid something so important like this?

"I think it is settled now right?" Abdul smiled at his uncle. He didn't wait for a return and said, "Sorry for the misunderstanding but this issue will be solved in the quickest time. Also, concerning the deals we have, I will watch over it."

The members nodded and Abdul asked, "Where is Volkan?" Erkan is the general manager and Volkan, is his assistant. Volkan is Abdul's friend and isn't inclined to follow Erkan. Such an important meeting was called but he was absent.

"I sent him to a meeting," Erkan said. "He will be back before our meeting ends."

Abdul narrowed his eyes and glanced at his mother. Even she didn't know of it.

Abdul simply smiled. He wasn't going to tolerate such actions anymore. The meeting continued calmy as Erkan contemplated on what to do if that would be authentic.

Soooo, who loves Abdul?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5K 47
DO NOT COPY MY WORK Mir's! The name itself screams power. Mir's are the most influential and rich nawab of the whole Karachi. Feared and Respected b...
45K 1.5K 27
Veer, his birth was a miracle. His parents- Mehek & Shaurya are a still power couple who sincerely love one another. He grew up hearing their fairy t...
25.4K 1.3K 30
"This is your fiancé and his family. I thought you knew they were coming?" Knew they were coming? I didn't even know I was engaged, I'm sixteen! Aq...
10.2K 346 10
This is a collection of short stories that come to mind. They are mainly focused on love and mariage 1. First-Nigth with my prince charming 2. The...