HE IS A WALKING RED FLAG!!!!

By nornat_04

'Everyone warned me to stay away from him, but I was naive to give him a chance and they were right... HE IS... More

Prologue
Main Characters Introduction
Chapter 1: the start of new beginning
Chapter 2: who is he?
Chapter 3: Ignored
Chapter 4: tried to stay away
Chapter 5: Friends and Bets
Chapter 7: This feels warm..?!
Chapter 8: Meeting the unexpected..
Chapter 9: Right or Wrong?
Chapter 10: What just happened??
Chapter 11: Unwanted feelings
Chapter12: Slow decisions
Chapter13: Mistakes.. they say?
Chapter14: Lies and Truths...
Chapter15: Something is DEFINITELY wrong!!
Chapter16: Help? oh well..
New characters..
Chapter 17: Start of jealousy
Chapter18: Love breaks!
Chapter 19: Heal or damage?
Chapter 20: They are gone..
Chapter 21: Mission Love... success?
Chapter 22: THE Aftermath
Chapter 23: Quality time spend
Chapter 24: Taking a step forward
Chapter 25: Feelings getting mutual
Chapter 26: So.. what's next??
Chapter 27: Era of something new
Chapter 28: These feelings

Chapter 6: THE START..

716 37 10
By nornat_04

When the sun shines.. we shine together...

*Fourth pov*

It feels awfully quiet today and I exactly know the reason why. The campus crush GEMINI NORAWIT is collecting everyone in the hall right now for an announcement and don't ask why I am not going... 

I would rather keep my distance from everyone than be in the same room as that senior, especially after my rejection.I know he is not going to sit silent and I also know he is gonna play some dirty tricks now .

Currently if you talk about me then I am sitting in the library, reading my favourite book "HEARTSTOPPER". Its actually BL and I am absolutely in love with them. I just don't understand why people keeps talking shit about them like bro- this ain't about you.

Trust me.. love is just not about gender. Love is just love and loving someone is not wrong ever... 

Smiling like an idiot, getting so deep with the storyline, alone in the library, I was enjoying each and every second of it not until... the villain of my life appeared.

YEAH... as I felt a deep stare on me I looked up to find that senior.. and he was smiling? Not any of that creepy smirk type.. just a smile and trust me I had a heart attack seeing him this close.

And I did the most embarrassing thing ever..

I hit him.. I hit him with the book with a scream and the very next moment, he was laying in the floor rubbing the spot I hit.

Gemini: Is this the way to greet a senior oww..

Fourth: W-why were you starting at me like that..

I was still in shock because of what had happened. Okay.. I acted a bit dramatic but seriously who would look at someone like that..

Gemini: Staring? You mean looking at you simping over a book.

Simp? Its better simping over a book than those blind girls who simp over you.

Fourth: None of your business...

I stood up to leave cuz I can't stand being around him in the same room..

Gemini: Of course it is!!! You're my friend...

FRIEND?? Did he hit his head somewhere or what cuz I clearly remember rejecting his damn offer after he insulted me.

Fourth: Excuse me?? I don't remember saying yes being your friend. Anyways, didn't you have an announcement to make.

Gemini: That was just an excuse to be with you. I knew everyone would be there except you and this was the perfect time to have a TALK with you with no disturbance.

He said with a smirk and that was the moment I knew I fucked up!!! Even the librarian wasn't there.. IS he going to bully me now but I know self defense...

"What talk??" I said but I knew the exact talk he meant.

Gemini: Why you don't want to be my friend?

Fourth: Friendship is supposed to feel comfortable which I certainly don't feel even a bit around you. Besides, why do you even want to be friends with me? We aren't in the same batch nor in the same faculty..

Gemini: But we are the same age... Ok months difference but that doesn't change the fact that I want to be friends with you. And hey!! I am the most comfortable person you will meet. All my friends say that.

I scoffed hearing his words... Of course everyone has to say that!! Wait..

Fourth: How did you know we are the same age?

His face turned silent. Don't tell me... 

Gemini: I-uh- You know.. OK FINE.. I kinda stalked you? But I swear I just saw your birth date and your homeplace and your number?

I looked at him in disbelief. Is he being real right now? This is what I meant when I said he is creepy..

Fourth: Still the answer of being friends is NO.. After the talk we had in the cafeteria I realised that our view of friendship is different. For you- status, money, and a bunch of people following you is friendship but for me, even one person whom I can talk is friendship. 

I said looking at him straight in the his eyes with the most serious tone I could. He was silent for a while .

"Do you perhaps.. hate me?" He said in a low tone and I was taken back.

HATE.. The strongest word which is unreachable. Do I hate him? What is hate?

" I don't hate you.. Its just the talks I don't wanna get involved. And I know that you disgust people like us. " I said it straightforward and I know its true he hates me.

"What is people like you?" Gemini asked .

Fourth: Middle class? And importantly, you are homophobic. What if one day you leave because you found out that I am part of it?

"I don't know from where you heard that but it's true I get involved in fights, I bully them, I disgust them but its because they keep throwing themselves at me and doesn't give privacy. I just hate when they play the victim card after showing who they are . And its true that I hate homosexuality and I have my own reasons.. " he said with full sincerity, and I just stood there .

"You are different Fourth. You want me to be the better version of myself. Till now, all my friends only stick around for my money and my popularity but you just give me more and more reason of why I need to be with you. I seriously want to know about these things more and change the way of thinking." He added and I stood there dumbfounded. I wanted to believe him but a part of me keeps warning not to get involved with this.

Fourth: What if.. what if I still say NO?

Gemini: Then I will keep asking till you say yes.

Fourth: You aren't gonna stop, are you?

Gemini: Nope.

He is stubborn, freaking stubborn and I know he gets what he wants. Whatever decision I make, its for the future..

" Fine.. Lets start by learning about each other..Let's see how long you are gonna hold and I am warning you.. If I heard you bitching about this, this is over." I said with annoyed tone .

"FINE by me." He just shrugged off. IS he even real? No... I know its some sort of fun he wants and I won't let it aside either. 

If he wants to play game... then GAME ON cuz I ain't sitting here quietly either. I'm gonna teach him how a game is played..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

<Meanwhile in the company>

Employees are rushing from one place to another fearing of getting scolded by their boss. Its the time... new investors come around.So the office is extra hectic today.

In this mess, Nanon is walking calmly. He is the type that calculates everything from mind and right now, he knows that if he becomes like them, the deal is sure to lose. He may look calm from outside right now, but inside he is screaming..

"Employee Korapat, boss wants to see you in the office." One of the employee came to him, looking tensed.

"Not again.." Nanon muttered in low tone. He rolled his eye thinking why the hell does the BOSS wants to see him, right now, in this mess. Every time any employee tells to go to the office, he curse under his breath because he couldn't stand being in the same room as his boss a.k.a OHM PAWAT.

Not wanting any further drama, Nanon is in front of the room, knocking and waiting for Ohm's response.

"Come in." A faint whisper came from in side and Nanon went in side finding his boss walking here and there.

*Nanon's pov*

As much as I don't want to face boss, I know that I have to. He may not be the best person but as a boss, he surely knows how to keep everything in control.

I have seen his usual cold face or scary face and that cold aura coming from him..Yeah, sometimes he looks a bit tensed but today he looks a mess, which is not good.

"You asked for me Mr.Pawat? "I called out for him. He looked up straight in my eyes while I was getting  nervous..

Ohm: Its the time....

Did he just called me here just to say this? What am I? The one with amnesia?

Nanon: Yeah... We should get ready.

Ohm: I called you here for another reason actually..

Nanon: Sure sir..

He took a deep breath before saying,"The one who was supposed to give presentation to our new investors just resigned... And I want you to take the lead.."

wait.. WHATT?????? 

Nanon: B-But sir I am not in the presenting team and I am not familiar with the presentation either..

I managed to say. If it was about the documents, I wold have managed.. If it was about accompanying him to the meetings and giving opinions, it would be okay... but presenting? This was just not okay. Its not like I have bad presenting skills, but I have to be familiar with the topic  first and also if this becomes the reason the deal is cancelled, I can't forgive myself...

Ohm: I know Nanon.. The employee just resigned without giving a proper explanation.. But right now, I can't find anyone more trustworthy than you who can help me.

Did he just say I am trustworthy?

Nanon: but sir... I am not familiar with the topic yet. What if I messed it up and the deal gets cancelled?

Ohm: I trust you with this Nanon. You never  mess things up and I have seen your speaking skills during our college life. You always impressed everyone with it and currently, I need your help..

I thought for a while... I am not sure about it but I can try..right?? And wait.. Did he just agree that he noticed me?? By any chance, did he remember me??

Nanon: It would be my pleasure to help you sir.. I wont disappoint you.

Ohm: *smile* you wont and I know that.

Nanon: I-I will take my leave then.. I have to look through this first.

Ohm: sure. Thank you Nanon.

I left his office and sighed.. I ignored the vibration from my mobile. It must be Fourth and I can call him after maybe?? I am getting stressed now. You cannot mess this Nanon. FIGHTING!!!!!!!

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

Okay.. Thank you all for reading this chapter!!!!!

I will try my best to update asap though I am having problem with the start haha . Its like the plot is ready but from where should I start and now what??? this question arises in my mind then I'll be like lets write and review first cuz writing even a bit is better than writing nothing right?? And please ignore some grammatical errors hehe....

See u in next chapterr!!!!!!!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 396 14
Falling in love was never really what Fourth thought of too much. He was a busy body, trying to make a living for himself alone and trying to fix th...
1.1M 48.2K 66
This story is complete ✅ Casey is a nerd, but the charming, cute type. He evades college parties like the plague. Who knew he would accidentally jump...
6K 498 18
OhmNanon AU💚❤️ "Am I too late Now ?? " " My world is always you, My Sunshine. But Am I too late Now ? " . . . Destiny is always be the game changer...
1.2M 52.2K 80
This story is complete ✅ Alec is a twenty-five year old gentle boy with the looks of an angel. He has not figured out what he needs in love yet and h...