Déja Vú

By officialEstelle

"I will do it" The most beautiful lady I have ever met walks into my office,wearing a blue mini gown hugging... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 8

4 2 0
By officialEstelle

Leora

I was pissed.

And thankfully Kathani and Leon understood."Leon,this branch will be shut down till further notice and call HR to start staffing process.And get the public relations officer to get the words out "He nods as he begins typing away on his phone.

"Oh,please inform head of HR that i need new Managers"

"Managers?" He repeats,clearly confused and Kathani seemed confused as well.

"Yes Managers" I reply stepping into the car.

"Miss. Kohen I agree I have failed you badly and believe me I am disappointed in myself.And I know you have no reason whatsoever to trust me but please-" Leon rambles on and I stopping him.

"Chill out Leon,I am not firing you" I laugh and he clearly heaves a sigh of relief.

"All of this just made me realise that your workload might be a little to much for you so I have decided to appoint regional managers that report directly to you" I explain and he nods in understanding.

"I mean I know that is basically increasing bureaucracy but I feel that is more productive" I add.

"Can we go now" I ask Kathani, who nods as Leon shuts my door.

We get back to my hotel and immediately I change into a light brown and pink checkered  shorts with a matching blazer and a pink bralette.

I pair it with the white chunky sneakers I had on earlier and white ankle socks.I put on a gold chunky necklace and a pair of gold loop earings.

My hair is in a high bun and a go for a matte lip and black eyeliner,I grab my purse and I was ready to go.

We soon reach Vogue and I had to admit,I had alot of fun.I took a lie detector test with Matthew and then we played never have I ever.

After that,we headed to IDMb and we played a couple of fun games too and before I knew it,we were back to my hotel to prepare for the The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon.

I swap out my blazer and shorts for an emerald green mini blazer dress with flowery prints on one side and decide to be bold by not wearing a camisole.I pair it with a pair of white chunky open toe heeled lace ups.

I have my hair in a high rise pony-tail and go for glossy lips and minimal make-up.

I put on a pair of pearl drop earrings and a couple of my gold bracelets,knuckle rings and my gold watch and I was ready to go.

We get there in no time and we were prepped on entry and other things.

The show starts and Jimmy introduces us all,the main cast of the movie.

"Its nice you have you all here" Jimmy expresses with a smile,to which we all respond.

"Now Leora" He says and I roll my eyes dramatically,making every one laugh.

"Why does it have to be me first" I whine and we all just laugh and I nod for Jimmy to carry on.

"How was it like working on set with such a stellar cast?"

"It was amazing.Everyone really just wanted the whole process to go smoothly and the crew were really receptive and amazing.They paid attention to each and every one of our needs as proffesionals and as individuals and it was just a safe space really" I say with a smile and he nods.

"So what were your best scenes to film" He asks and I immediately reply.

"Oh that has to be all ny scenes with Ethan,played by Jaxon Coleman.He was absolutely adorable and every one loved him" I say and every one nods in agreement as I hug Jaxon who was sitting beside me.

"And I also feel he was pivotal in the entire story so" I add.

"And your worst scenes?"

"All my scenes with Bradon Colins" I immediately reply and every one burst out laughing.

"Because it was played by Jake Millers" Jimmy cheekily asks and I immediately begin to shake my head.

"No,no,no.My problem was with the character not Jake. My worst scene to film most expeccially was the rape scene,It felt so real... and the character was just...for lack of better words omnimous" I say and the rest of the cast nod.

"That particular scene was really hard for her" Matthew says

"Yeah,I can remember her going through the scene and after she could not stop crying" Sierra,who played my bestfriend Amanda, adds.

"Seems like Jake was doing his job a little too well" Jimmy winks and we all share a laugh.

"But Leora,why so?" He asks and I get what he meant.

"It is not like I have had such experience but the realization that women actually went though things like that in reality,regardless of status and could be scarred for life.because going through the movie Lynnette never really got over that experience because in reality you can never really get over it" I finish and he nods in understanding.

The interview went on and he asked the other cast members a couple of questions and after that,we played a game of  Charades.

"Go stream the movie 'How to Love Again' on Netflix now and thank you all for watching" Jimmy brought the interview to a close and we had a mini party after that and by the time I got to my hotel i was beyond exhausted.

Today was well and truly long.

                       ••••••••••×××××××ו•••••••••
The next day,I was on my way back to LA.I would have gone straight to Malibu,but I wanted to head to the office first.

I put on a pastel pink bralette along with faded jean bum-shorts and throw on a pastel green blazer.I wear matching pink heels,mainly because I was going to the office.

I put on a pair or pearl studs along with my other accessories.I have my hair in a ponytail and i go for minimal make-up and a glossy lip.I grab my biege purse and I was ready to go.

I come out of my room to see Kathani standing outside.She was wearing a blue and white shirt with blue bum-shorts,a pair of white heels and a blue purse that Leon was holding at the moment.

She was on the phone as usual.

"Shall we?" She gestures to me as Leon hands over her purse and we head out of the hotel.

We get to LA by mid-day and Leon and I immediately head to the office,while Kathani heads home,not before having my car brought to the office to me.

I attend. a couple of meetings and meet with my creative team to discuss our upcoming clothe and shoe line,including the just released bag line with my public releations team.

I also try to catch up on all the things I had missed while in Rome and by the time I was done,It was 9pm.

"Norah,please Email me the documents concerning the Miami warehouse and I will not be in tommorow so move all my meetings to the next day okay?" I give instructions to my assistant Norah and take my leave.

I head straight home and order some food online because I was too tired to even make a sandwich and then cozy up in my living room while watching TV.

I get bored after a little while and decide to head upstairs.

I clear up all the bags from my dinner, grab a bottle of water from the fridge and then head upstairs.

I take a shower and change to my pyjamas.I try to go through some of my emails,but I could not make out a word out of anything so I decide to go through them later.

I close my laptop and turn off my lights,allowing sleep to take me.

Outfit Check

Leora's First ououtfit

Leora's Second outfit

Kathani's Outfit

Leora's Third Outfit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.2K 46
I was broken...I was shattered...I was a prisoner of my dark cell I was living... But then you came... The one who thought me to breath... now I am...
776K 21.1K 39
When I stood up and reach for the door. I was forcefully turn around..making my back lean in the back door.. He snatch the purse and shoes in my han...
1.5M 49.2K 52
| 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 | When two powerful figures collide, there is bound to be a disaster. Zane Roman, a business tycoon. St...
25.5K 1.2K 9
DISCRETION SERIES - BOOK 4 (spin-off) " Here you are, gentlemen. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you " God, her voice sounds like s...