First Kiss

By Zjyothi

This is my first story. This is a Hirano x Kagiura based fanfic . These two don't have any screen time in the... More

The Excursion
The excursion : 2
Valentine's Day
The truth

Will you marry me?

187 6 1
By Zjyothi

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿.... 

𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝙴𝚍  𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜. 

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜. 

Hiranos birthday was coming up shortly and Kagiura had a very good gift and a plan but he need some time  to execute it properly. 

It's sunday again and they are in a big family restaurant. Both have ordered steak and salad. They are eating . Kagiura notices a young couple next to them. The young man was dressed in a formal black suit, next to him the young woman was wearing a bright dazzling dress. They had already finished their meal when they were about to leave the young man called the young woman to halt for a moment the young man kneeled down in front of her and opened a ring box and said 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮? the young woman covers her mouth with both hands in joy and says yes she pulls the young mans collar to kiss him. Both exchange rings and leave with interlocked hands. Hirano was bust eating but Kagiura saw all of it and had some kind of elegant thoughts in his they both leave the restaurant and head towards their apartment. They get changed into their casuals and a movie together. They kiss each other before sleeping on the same bed. 

The next day 

It's monday morning Hirano prepares breakfast and calls for Kagiura comes and eats breakfast  with Hirano pack their stuffs and walk to the station together bid their byes and take their separate trains. this was the everyday schedule. 

On Tuesday Kagiura had a day off because the university had been closed for se reason. So was at home but Hirano had to go to his work.. so he left for work leaving Kagiura alone behind. Kagiura dressed up and went to a jewelry shop and meets the jeweler. 

Jeweler : Morning sir how are you... 

Kagiura: I am find thank you sir... hope you are ready with my order  I had given you... 

Jeweler: Yes sir would you have a look?.. 

Kagiura : Sure.. I would like to... 

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑e ring. 

Kagiura: Perfect!! how much would it cost sir..... 

𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎. 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚓𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙. 

Jeweler: Good evening.. how are you sir? 

Hirano: I am fine thank you... I hope you are ready with my order.. 

Jeweler: Sure sir here you go have a look. 

Hirano: It's really nice good work! Pack it please I would take it now... 

Jeweler: Of course sir.. here you go have a nice day... 

𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎.. 

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿....... 

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒, 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘. 

Hirano:  Thank you so much guys.... 

𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚘.𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 ... 𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚟𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝓗𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓸 𝓣𝓪𝓲𝓰𝓪.. 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂𝓶𝓮...? 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝... 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝓨𝓮𝓼...  𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜. 𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖. 

Hirano: Kagiura I have something..... for you.. 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 how is it..... 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍. 

Kagiura: It's amazing.... thankyou... 

Sasaki: Now that the the two of have proposed to each other... when are, you getting married!? 

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿......... 

𝙸𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢.... 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚐𝚎𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚍... 

𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍.. 𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐  𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝 , 𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚒𝚎, 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜.

𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚒𝚝. 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜. 𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚌𝚑. 

Father: Hirano Taiga do you accept Kagiura as your Husband? 

Hirano: Yes I do

Father: Kagiura do accept Hirano as your husband( wife).? 

Kagiura: Yes I do.. 

Father: You may kiss each other.. 

and.. they kissed. Hirano throws the  bouquet.. and Miyano catches it  Sasaki blushes.. 

After months of marriage they decide for adoption. They adopt a boy and named him satoshi.. they lived a happy life with their son satoshi. 

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙉𝘿..... .      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 123 13
⚠️warning⚠️This story has self harm, gay, Pills ,and violence. If you do not enjoy these things then leave is story and read a nothing one. That is...
13.9K 255 6
It's just another evening at Jaekyung's penthouse, waiting for the MMA champion to return Dan decides to go for a walk but comes across a strange pla...
26.5K 119 9
It's simply a fanfic that I made with the help of friends about how Kageyama and Hinata, from Haikyuu, are "together". This idea formed in a text sto...
37.9K 735 5
Joo Jaekyung and Kim Dan have been at it for two years now. Jaekyung needed Dan for him to win his matches, Dan needed money. A world renowned MMA c...