Will you marry me?

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿.... 

𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝙴𝚍  𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚎𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚞𝚛𝚊 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚋𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚘𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜. 

𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜. 

Hiranos birthday was coming up shortly and Kagiura had a very good gift and a plan but he need some time  to execute it properly. 

It's sunday again and they are in a big family restaurant. Both have ordered steak and salad. They are eating . Kagiura notices a young couple next to them. The young man was dressed in a formal black suit, next to him the young woman was wearing a bright dazzling dress. They had already finished their meal when they were about to leave the young man called the young woman to halt for a moment the young man kneeled down in front of her and opened a ring box and said 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓶𝓮? the young woman covers her mouth with both hands in joy and says yes she pulls the young mans collar to kiss him. Both exchange rings and leave with interlocked hands. Hirano was bust eating but Kagiura saw all of it and had some kind of elegant thoughts in his they both leave the restaurant and head towards their apartment. They get changed into their casuals and a movie together. They kiss each other before sleeping on the same bed. 

The next day 

It's monday morning Hirano prepares breakfast and calls for Kagiura comes and eats breakfast  with Hirano pack their stuffs and walk to the station together bid their byes and take their separate trains. this was the everyday schedule. 

On Tuesday Kagiura had a day off because the university had been closed for se reason. So was at home but Hirano had to go to his work.. so he left for work leaving Kagiura alone behind. Kagiura dressed up and went to a jewelry shop and meets the jeweler. 

Jeweler : Morning sir how are you... 

Kagiura: I am find thank you sir... hope you are ready with my order  I had given you... 

Jeweler: Yes sir would you have a look?.. 

Kagiura : Sure.. I would like to... 

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚓𝚎𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚊 𝚜𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑e ring.