The true Heir | Wmmap | Fanfi...

Galing kay Hazy_letters

A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her... Higit pa

|01|
|02|
|03|
|04|
|05|
|06|
|07|
|08|
|09|
|10|
|11|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|20|
|21|
Announcement
|22|
|23|
|24|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|29|
|30|
|31|
|32|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|

|25|

1.6K 64 8
Galing kay Hazy_letters

The ml will be Lucas !

Since he won by a majority , and by that I mean Ijekiel got 0 votes .

Third person PoV

Aina had just come back from her walk with Claude and was fuming in rage . She entered her bedroom as she slammed the door , her anger taking the best of her , the way Claude had tried to belittle her fresh in her mind . She tried to calm down as she leaned against her desk , taking deep breaths as she closed her eyes .  She wanted to punch a hole through the wall , but decided against it .

She sighed as she had cooled down , she still wanted to rip apart Claude , she had a feeling that the urge to kill him would never leave her as long as she lived with him .

She turned around and sat on her chair , as she decided to do some work . At least the never ending work she had would take her mind off Claude and his stupid smirk .

She started her work , as she seemingly lost focus in her surroundings as she continued with her work .  She started in the afternoon , she didn't even notice that it was already evening.

...

Lucas stared  out of the window , with his brows furrowed . Ever since yesterday he had been feeling an absurd amount of mana in the capital . He was confused as to where it was coming from , since this was the first time he was detecting such mana .

He had been able to figure out that it was coming from the palace . His thoughts immediately went to her as he thought about the royal family . 'I wonder if it's that cheeky brat' he thought , thinking of red hair , and that fiery passion in her eyes . "This'll be interesting " he muttered to himself , as he teleported to the source of the mana .

He found himself in a bedroom , he frowned thinking that he had teleported to the wrong place . He was about to teleport back when he felt a knife to his neck , he sucked in a breath ,as the knife came even closer to his neck .

"Who the hell do you think you are to show up in my room ?" Aina questioned him as she pressed the knife even closer to his neck . She was just finishing up her work , when he showed up in her room .

"I'm wounded that you don't remember me " Lucas told her , as he remembered that she was the same princess he had encountered when he had woken up from his deep slumber , her long red hair being the reason he remembered so quick .

"Ah , it's you the mentally ill wizard "  Aina said in a bored tone as she stared at him , she had completely forgotten about his existence.

"Mentally ill , you- !" Before he was able to finish , the knife was pressed even closer to him , the knife was now touching his neck , he immediately calmed down knowing that the knife would draw his blood if she applied any more pressure .
"Well , now that you remember me , you can remove the knife" Lucas said as he chuckled nervously .

"Maybe" Aina replied as she acted as if she was seriously pondering over his words , "No " she said after some time , as she glared at him , she didn't exactly like people disturbing her .

Lucas was about to reply , when he remembered that he could use his magic , it had completely slipped out of his mind . Just as he tried to use his magic , it didn't work , he wasn't able to use his magic .

"You won't be able to use your magic " Aina said as she removed the knife from his neck , and walked around him to sit on her bed , she stared at him as his eyes widened slightly as he tried again to use his magic .

"What've you done ?" Lucas questioned as he glared at the girl in front of him , she looked unfazed . He hadn't ever experienced this , no one was able to stop his magic .

"You know , it's disappointing how you didn't even notice me applying a magic stone on you " Aina said casually as she stared back at him , she seemed satisfied with how he looked annoyed . He quickly removed the magic stone , as he looked at it , the stone wasn't like the ones available in markets , even in the hidden night markets you wouldn't be able to find such a stone .' Where the hell did she get this from ?' He thought , as he knew that it was something even royals couldn't get their hands on .

"Where did you get this from ?" He asked her , he had a few of these at the magic tower , he knew the extent of power even a small stone of this type could hold .

"Why should I tell you ?" Aina replied with a question , she had gotten these stones from the dark forest in the North , when she was sent there , but he didn't need to know that .

"You really should learn your place " Lucas said as he glared at her , he walked towards her  . His frame towered over her , as she was sitting down on her bed and he was standing . He looked down at her , as she glared right back at him .

"I should learn my place ?" Aina said as she stood up , he was still taller than her but at least , it wasn't as bad as it was when she was sitting down , she glared right back at him . She wasn't someone who backed down so easily .

He walked even closer to her , as he stared down at her . Her breath quickened , his smell invading all her senses , she wasn't able to think properly as she looked up at him ."W-What are y-you doing ?" She said , as she cursed herself for stuttering, their close proximity making her loose the ability of thinking straight .

"What happened?" He asked her , as he smirked at her . He knew exactly what he was doing , he knew the effect he had on her . She hated how she was affected so much , she had never felt like this before and she hated the feeling .

She took a step backwards , he took a step forward , this continued until she hit the edge of the bed . She looked behind her and cursed internally as she noticed that she was trapped between him and the bed .

"Can't run away anymore ?" Lucas asked her , that sly smirk still on his face . "Stop" she breathed out as she placed her hands on his chest to prevent him from coming closer . "Why?" He replied as he closed his fingers around her hands which were placed on his chest .

Her voice stuck in her throat as she looked up at him , she gulped as she her breathed heavily. His gaze only made things worse , the way he looked at her as if he could see through her soul . There was barely any distance between the two of them . He could see each and every feature of hers as he looked down at her . Her side bangs covered a part of her eyes , the urge he had to tuck her hair behind her ear , won as he removed the hand he had wrapped around hers , as he brought it up to her face .

Just as he was about touch her face , the doors to her room burst open as one of her maids stepped in , "Princess !! We-" Sky stopped abruptly as she stared at the scene in front of her , her mouth wide open , her princess was standing close to a man near her bed , with her hands on his chest . "I'm so sorry !!" Sky yelled as she immediately walked out of the room and closed the door . Sky leaned against the now closed the door , as she thought about what she just saw , 'they were obviously about to kiss!' Sky thought in her mind .  Sky quickly left the place so that she could find Lucy and Aisha and tell them everything.

Aina and Lucas immediately stepped away from each other , Aina's face was covered with a rosy blush , as she looked away from him . Lucas couldn't believe what he had almost done , as he stared at her .

"I-I'll leave , y-you can stay . I have to clear u-up the situation " Aina mumbled without looking at him , Lucas wouldn't have heard it if not for the silence , as she quickly stepped out of her room . She leaned against the large oak doors of her room , as she tried to calm her racing heart . She couldn't believe what just happened , as she stared at her hands remembering how she placed them on his chest . She immediately shook her head at those thoughts of hers , 'What the hell am I thinking' she said to herself in her mind .

"What the fuck did I just do ?" Lucas muttered as he ran a hand through his hair , he thought about how close he was to her . He couldn't understand as to why he would even do that , the last time he saw her was in a ball where they had danced once , and before that he had only met her once , when he had woken up from his slumber . He immediately teleported to the magic tower , not wanting to stay in her room any longer .

...

How was the chapter ? Comment below

I hope you all liked it !

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

59.9K 1.5K 14
(Discontinued) -β™•- Princess Elizabeth De Rass, the older sister of Carsein De Rass. She's also the former fiancΓ© to Anastacius De Alger Obelia befor...
101K 3.2K 59
✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:* γ€€γ€€ *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ A powerful immortal magician teacher had kept reading who made me a princess that her students introduced her to. She then...
3K 191 23
They say that once you are free from something or someone, it's a huge possibility that you will never see it or meet them again. Well, in Athanasia'...
34.6K 715 24
What if Lovely Princess Athanasia was reincarnated. What if this time Claude loves her. WARNING __________ 1) Cursing. 2 ) Bad Grammer. 3) Bad punctu...