BOUND; jujutsu kaisen

By -XninaOX

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 ✧˖*°࿐ .•*• [ 𝚂𝙰𝚃𝙾𝚁𝚄 𝙶𝙾𝙹𝙾 ] •*•. 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 ━ Miran Fushiguro must navigate... More

introduction
vol. one〡 one day, three autumns
ch. one
ch. two
ch. three
ch. four
ch. five
ch. six
ch. seven
ch. eight
ch. nine
ch. ten
I ; jujutsu scroll/art
vol. two〡 honne
ch. eleven
ch. twelve
ch. thirteen
ch. fourteen
ch. fifteen
ch. sixteen
ch. seventeen
ch. eighteen
ch. nineteen
ch. twenty
II ; jujutsu scroll/art
ch. twenty-one
ch. twenty-two
ch. twenty-three
ch. twenty-four
ch. twenty-five
ch. twenty-six
ch. twenty-seven
ch. twenty-eight
ch. twenty-nine
III ; jujutsu scrolls/art
vol. three〡 premonition of love
ch. thirty one
ch. thirty two
ch. thirty three
ch. thirty four
ch. thirty five
ch. thirty six
ch. thirty seven
ch. thirty eight
ch. thirty nine

ch. thirty

5.3K 354 20
By -XninaOX

CHAPTER THIRTY . . .
. . . A DARKEN SEAL !

It was dark.

That was all the young women could comprehend, darkness, an abyss that seemed to be prolonged, never ending. No matter where she walked, it would be empty, she doesn't even know how long she's been walking for.

At first, she was afraid, all of her senses were awake, yet the only thing that could be seen for miles was absolute darkness.

Then, there was light.

She started to run, trying to catch up to it with no avail, her chest pumping as the water below her splashed. Yes, she was in ankle-length water, it wasn't even cold, it was like a flowing liquid that was never-ending.

Don't go!

She noticed a figure far off, it was in the light and her body moved to chase it. She tripped and fell onto her knee in the water, the light disappearing with the figure. She could hear her deep breaths of air in the darkness, and feel the difference between liquid and air.

She was here...

But, where exactly?

Fushiguro Miran was somewhere no of her world. She began to hate the darkness, it forced her to think back, back before she woke up in this domain.

I last thing she could remember was a nearly dead Gojo Satoru, her friend killed by her former brother-in-law, Zen'in Toji.

Toji , someone she once placed her life to, trusted him as her guide in this world. Everything was so easy when he was around, when he was there with her, Fushiguro Emi.

Her final breath concluded her childhood for good. Miran forced herself to mature in order to raise Megumi and Tsumiki with the care they needed.

She could be their aunt or sister, she needed to her their mother. It was a difficult job, there were days when Megumi would cry his heart out, trying to crawl to dangerous spots, and wouldn't eat his food, she remembers greatly how much he hated bottled milk.

Being a mother is one of the hardest tasks anyone can do.

A flash of blood hit her sense me and she gasped, her heart lurching at the glimpse of white hair and plain blue eyes, Gojo Satoru was her final memory.

Satoru. He was someone she never thought would have so much impact on her life, alongside Suguru and Shoko. When Miran first entered Jujutsu High, she only planned to do the classes and go back home, not wanting to waste time interacting with the rest of her classmates.

Then there was Satoru, a boy who slowly became a persistent factor in her life, being the first to introduce himself to her, to follow her around and nag on until she told the truth, that she remembered him.

That winter afternoon

Miran blocked the memory away, it was too hard to remember that day, the day she met with the head of the Kamo clan. The day she realizes she is a monster.

She still thinks that to this day.

Yet, meeting him and up to now, that memory of that winter afternoon developed more than just the end of her childhood. His deep blue eyes held every inch of the eye, every beautiful shade of blue that had ever existed in this world and the next.

What were her true thoughts that day, she was finally able to piece together being eye to eye. When she met him again, she began to appreciate seeing his eyes from time to time.

Yes, they were beautiful, something out of this world, but they also held emotion. Miran knows Satoru has a big heart, even if it's hidden under the prideful, snarky remarks he throws at people.

She clenched both of her fists tightly, silently hoping he was still alive, that she was able to give him more time. She was already so useless in that battle, she could have at least ensured his survival. Right?

Miran felt her body freeze as she stared ahead, the familiar figure of Zen'in Toji from afar, in darkness. She got up from the water and stared for a few seconds, turning to look behind her, everything was bright, she was in the light.

Her green eyes gazed at the scenery in front of her, from the blue water to the blue sky, it was so pretty. She looked ahead, and just a few feet before her was a small womanly figure, dark hair that was short and bouncy, a familiar beach dress flowing with the small gust of wind.

She ran, her body felt light, and she felt smaller, Miran was her 10-year-old self again, trying to get to her angel, Fushiguro Emi...

Emi was right in front of her.

"Emi!" Miran shouted, her young voice erupting in the air. The more she ran, the more she realized she was moving in place, she couldn't catch up to her, and tears began to stream down her cheek as frustration hit her.

She turned, Emi smiled at her and shook her head, offering her hand to someone within the shadows. Within the shadows, Toji came into the light, looking the same as he did all those years ago when she first met him. His green eyes peered over at her, he smiled softly as Emi's grin turned into a joyful smile.

"Don't go! Don't leave again! Please!"

Everything started to darken, the once blue sky turned dark, they disappeared and only one single sentence could be heard from the voice of Emi.

"Go back Mi-mi, it's not your time."

Fushiguro Miran let out a frightful gasp, everything was still dark, but her environment felt different, she was on a bed. She pulled herself up, reaching to her face, paper-like texture, she attempted to rip it off with no avail.

She began panicking.

A door opened from her right and she quickly fell off the bed, backing away until her back hit the wall. The door opened and closed, small feet ran away from the room. After a few minutes, the door opened once again and Miran's shoulders began to unconsciously calm this curse energy...

"Suguru?"

His presence got closer to her, she could feel him level down to her. His hands enveloped her as he pulled her up to stand. She stared in front of her, darkness was still the only thing she could see.

Miran lifted her hands from his grasp to where she thought his face was, he grabbed her hands again but pulled them to meet soft skin. Her fingertips moved around his face, his nose, eyes, hair, and lips...

It was him, really him.

She said nothing and placed her hands on his cheeks, she finally heard his soft voice, "You're safe, I promise."

Although she could see him, she knew his expression was sincere. Miran wanted her to ask him loads of questions.

Where am I?

Why can't I see?

Is Satoru alright?

When she tried to speak, yet at what came out was a gasp, she began to shake a little. She hadn't realized how fearful she had become of the dark. Warm arms pulled her in, and she made contact. Suguru held her close to his chest, she wrapped her arms around his waist and tucked her head to his chest, his hand in her hair.

Suguru knew she wasn't ready for the truth, she wasn't even ready to talk currently, only one question remained in the back of his head.

What happened, Miran?

:・゚✧:・.☽˚。・゚✧:・.:

Somewhere in Japan, six-year-old Fushiguro Megumi sat in the principal office, kicking his feet in boredom. There were a few scratches on his arms and a patch on his cheek. The principal tapped her pen on the desk, glaring at the boy, he paid no mind.

Then they heard it, the door slamming open, a young man with white hair and circular glasses making an entrance. The older woman shook her head, "You again, where is Fushiguro Miran."

Satoru laughed and adjusted his glasses, "Miran's been busy lately. Either way, this isn't really that important~"

The older woman's eyebrow twitched at this boy's failed attempt to charm her, she shifted her glasses angrily, "Her son beat up five students."

Gojo smirked and glanced down at Megumi, leaning down a little to loudly whisper, "Did you win?"

"Mr. Gojo, have some manners! I've already talked to all of the victim's parents about it. They want to suspend Megumi."

He made a 'psh' noise and put his hands up, "Look, Megumi has been going through a few things."

"Like?"

He formed his fingers into little quotation marks, 'Puberty...' he mouths out to the woman, Megumi gained an irk mark on his forehead.

Caught off guard, the woman let out a sigh and sat back down on her leather seat, "Alright, this is his last chance, if he starts causing more disruption, I'm going to have to pull him from the school until I can speak with Ms. Fushiguro on his behavior."

Gojo grinned brightly, "Alright! C'mon, Gumi!"

The boy hopped off the seat and paced vastly away from Gojo, bumping his shoulder to his hip, "Stop calling me that..."

Although Gojo couldn't feel it, he knew Megumi did it intentionally. He kept his friendly face and shook his shoulders up with a grin, "Kids!"

Walking back to the small apartment, Megumi looked ahead boredly as Gojo sighed dramatically, his hands stuffed into his uniform pockets, "Yeesh, were you this much of a troublemaker when Miran was around?" Megumi's hold on his backpack went tighter, Gojo noticed, his eyes catching how the backpack strap was clenched.

"... If you want to save her, don't become a nuisance, doing this won't bring her back," Gojo said. For a while now Megumi has been fighting more and more, and Tsumiki was already fed up with it. However, this past month it's been different, he was becoming closed off, not evening sparing Gojo a simple conversation, going to his room, and not coming out until school time.

Megumi looked down, watching the rock he'd been kicking, "... I don't believe you." Gojo knows what he truly means. Megumi truly believes Miran left for good, that he and Shoko were lying just to give him and Tsumiki.

After all, Miran did that with his father.

Gojo shook his head. plopping his hand into Megumi's bouncy dark hair, it's become a habit of his, one Megumi could never run away from, "Too bad Brat. It's the truth."

Gojo had his own investigation, he knows more than he left on to Yaga, Shoko... Suguru. He was also able to discover a list of reports regarding her state, Miran. She was underground, most likely under Jujutsu High or maybe one of the great shrines.

However, something happened at the end of September, and the reports declined. No more files were being written under the topic of Fushiguro Miran as if she never existed.

Satoru...

Satoru always thought back to the day, the day when the two connected in such an impossible way. The reason behind her imprisonment was because of him, the day the world shifted twice for two individuals.

Megumi furrowed his brows, turning to Gojo sharply, "Then, where is she?"

Satoru kept his regular stance, stopping, "You know it's complicated."

"Then why haven't you saved her?"

"Because if I did, we'd all be executed. To get her back, we have to be patient, the higher-ups are cowards. Until they start getting desperate, I'll prop up a good deal. Either way, it's going to be challenging so I'll need more people to back her up. Are you one, Megumi?" Satoru shifted his circular glasses, making clear eye contact with the boy.

The green-eyed boy stared for a moment before letting out a huff, walking again, Gojo smirked.

Didn't say no.

Miran had become a touchy topic for Megumi, the ravenette always seemed to avoid the topic completely. Nevertheless, Satoru held onto this determination, to see those emerald eyes again, whether it was her scolding or joyful look.

He'll bring her back, somehow.

author note.
Gojo if he witness Megumi beat up some random kids:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

858K 28.3K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...
352K 9.9K 50
ꜱᴀᴛᴏʀᴜ ɢᴏᴊᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ᴄʟᴀɴꜱ ɪɴ ᴋʏᴏᴛᴏ. ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ...
95.3K 3.1K 24
𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑨𝒖 𝐀 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧...
2K 121 8
Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Reader [AU Mafia] What makes y/n so special? Why does everyone want to get their hands on her? First it was some bitchy demon...