Clan Bridger 2

By scorch5555

Six years later after the War For Mandalore the system was at a time of peace as the Clans protect the system... More

Trailer
Trailer 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 10

154 5 3
By scorch5555

A/N: Flashbacks will last at least 2 chapters

Ezra woke up to a bright light shining on his face as he covered his eyes. He quickly sat up and looked around and noticed Mira in a bed next to him. Ezra noticed his armor and weapons are off and saw them in the corner of the room on a table with Mira's lightsabers as well. Then Mira started to stir from her sleep as she looked at her father. "Dad, where are we?" She asked. "I don't know." Ezra answered. Suddenly they heard footsteps approaching the door. Ezra used the Force to grab his lightsabers and ignite them and Mira did the same. Once the door slid open there was nothing but two hands held up in the doorway.

"I'm coming in. Now Jedi, don't slice my head clean off my shoulders." A voice said as a guy in pirate outfit walked in with hands held up. The guy raised his head up slightly letting Ezra see his face and Ezra went wide eyed.

"Hondo?!"

"Ezra Bridger my boy! It has been too long old friend!" Hondo cheered as he wrapped an arm around Ezra. Mira stared at the two in confusion as Hondo patted Ezra's shoulders. "Look at you, still dressed up in Mandalorian attire. I still think you would look better in pirate uniform. Oh aren't you happy to see me again?" Hondo said. "I-I am but where are we? How did you find us?" Ezra asked. "You're on my ship heading back to our base. We found you on a familiar enemy ship and we were about to kill whoever was inside but when I saw the two of you unconscious and I made sure you two got the best medical assistance I could offer you." Hondo explained. "Heh, much appreciated Hondo. It really is good to see you again." Ezra said.

"Uh, Dad...?" Mira stayed silent during the exchange but made herself known making the two turn to her. "Mira, this is Hondo Ohnaka. You met him before." Ezra explained. "We have?" Mira asked. "Yes child, but you were very young. You can call me Uncle Hondo!" Hondo said.

"I thought Sabine said no to that name." Another voice said and they turned to see a woman with a shaved head.

"Ketsu. Heh, see you're still hanging around him." Ezra said. "What can I say, he pays me good enough." Ketsu said. "Mira, this is someone else you also met before, Ketsu Onyo, she's an old friend of your mother's." Ezra said. "No offense but I don't really remember meeting them." Mira said. "Its a long time ago when you were 3." Ezra said. Mira sat cross-legged on the medical bed. "Well, we got plenty of time. I wanna hear this story." Mira said. Ezra chuckled as he leaned on the wall. "Well, where do I start...."

Flashback

Ezra and Sabine were in the command center with Emily and Alex looking at a star chart when a soldier walked in. "Pardon the interruption, but a ship just exited from hyperspace and is floating near the planet. No response from the shop." He said. "Who would enter our territory so close to our planet so boldly like this?" Sabine asked. "Let's go find out. Emily, Alex get the fighters ready." Ezra said and the two nodded as they followed Ezra and Sabine out of the command center.

Four fighters were launched into orbit towards the unknown ship. Ezra and Sabine were in the cockpit as they tried to hail the ship. "Crew of the Unknown ship, you are trespassing through Mandalorian space. Identity yourself." Sabine said. Static on the other side. "No response. Their Comms could be damaged." Emily said. "Bring us in closer to dock in with their ship." Ezra said. "Yes sir." Pilot said as they flew closer to the ship. Once their ship docked, Ezra, Sabine Emily and Alex walked inside and looked around. It was dark with a dim red light and it looked like crates were thrown anywhere. "This place is a mess and very in organized." Alex stated. "Let's check the cockpit." Sabine said. The four of them walked towards the door leading to the cockpit area and heard voices from the other side of the door.

"I told you this was a bad idea! Now we're gonna die in a damaged ship!"

"Now now, you can't blame me for this! I was told this would be easy!"

"And you believed that!? This was his way of getting rid of us! We wouldn't be in this mess if you haven't made that bet!"

"I'll admit that it was a bad idea to let him persuade me to do that bet! But he gave us a chance to make up the credits!"

"Oh yeah, that's kriffing helpful! How bout you focus on fixing the kriffing ship before I fill you with laser holes myself!"

The four looked at each other as Ezra opened the door. Almost immediately one person drew two blaster and started shooting. Ezra ignited one of his lightsabers and deflected the shots. Sabine rushed the person and tackled them to the wall pinning them their. Another figure rushed Ezra from behind but was quickly taken out by Emily and Alex. Suddenly, lights came on and everyone got a good look at who's who.

"Ketsu?" Sabine asked shocked. "Sabine?" Ketsu asked back shocked as well. Sabine let Ketsu go and looked her up and down as Ketsu did the same. "Didn't expect to meet you here. You look good. Change your hair again?" Ketsu asked. "Well, you know me." Sabine said. Ketsu turned to Ezra. "Bridger right? You've gotten taller." Ketsu said. "Heh, guess you could say that, glad things haven't changed since we first met." Ezra said.

"Hello! I am still down here ya know!" The other voice said. Ezra and Sabine looked down to see the person who is still being restrained by Emily and Alex. "Hondo!?" They both said. "Ezra Bridger my friend! And Lady Wren! So good to see you two again!" Hondo said. "You two know this guy?" Emily asked. "Yeah, let him up. He's harmless." Ezra said and Emily and Alex let him up. Hondo walked towards Ezra wrapping an arm around him. "Haha! Look at how much you've grown! I'm so happy to see an old friend!" Hondo said as he turned to Sabine who had a frown looking at him. "Lady Wren, as always you look as beautiful as ever!" Hondo said but Sabine just crossed her arms at him. "Hondo." She said in a flat voice. "Oh, still have troubling feelings about me?" Hondo asked. "Well considering the fact that you almost got Ezra killed time and time again back in the day." Sabine stated making Hondo laugh sheepishly and rub the back of his neck. "Harmless, you said?" Emily asked looking at Ezra as he nervously chuckled. "Sabine still as overprotective over her boyfriend as ever." Ketsu teased. "Uh, he's not my boyfriend anymore. He's my husband." Sabine said. Ketsu and Hondo shared the same shocked expression. "Husband?" They both asked. "Yeah. Let's get your ship down to our base to repair, then we'll explain what's happened over the years." Ezra said.

After they landed back at the base, Ezra had some of his people repaired Hondo and Ketsu's ship. As that happened, Ezra and Sabine took the two into their throne room to talk. They told them what happened to them in the past few years; the nonstop missions in the rebellion, the verbal abuse from Mothma, the death of the Ghost Crew, their marriage and making of their Clan.

After they explained their story, Hondo and Ketsu shared a sad expression. "Ezra, my boy, Sabine, I am truly sorry that happened to you both. They were truly remarkable people that always looked out for each other." Hondo said. "So am I. Family meant everything to you, Sabine. Especially that one." Ketsu added. Sabine grabbed Ezra's hand giving it a squeeze. "Family meant everything to both of us. We made a promise that we would honor them as best as we can." Sabine said. "And that you will. And with the abuse that woman, Mothma, gave you after everything your crew has done for her. From the words of a pirate; If a Captain does not respect and put their crew first, then they will not have a crew's respect and loyalty and will eventually lose that crew." Hondo said. "Huh, words of wisdom from Hondo. That's new." Sabine muttered making Ezra lightly jab her arm.

"So, after you two quit the rebellion, you got married and started your own clan with the help of your parents." Ketsu said. "Pretty much, couldn't have been able to pull this clan together without Ezra's help." Sabine said. Then they heard a tiny sneeze from behind them and they turned to a doorway to see a small raven colored haired girl trying to hide in the doorway so not to be seen. Ezra chuckled and motioned her to come over which she obeyed and Ezra picked her up. Both Hondo and Ketsu shared a shocked look staring at the small child. "Guys, this is our 3 year old daughter, Mira Wren-Bridger, who was supposed to stay in her room until we came to get her." Sabine said looking at her daughter. "Sorry mama." Mira said. "I don't believe it. Hahaha! Ezra my boy! You truly are one of the best! You married Lady Wren and got busy! I am so proud!" Hondo said with excitement in his voice. "Mm, guess congratulations are in order. She looks just like the two of ya. Guess I gotta be the aunt huh?" Ketsu asked. "Well you are like my sister." Sabine stated. "Indeed, and Mira here can call me Grandpa Hondo!" Hondo said. "No." Sabine said with a stone faced expression. "Ah, well, why not Uncle Hondo?" Hondo asked. "Still no." Sabine said again. Hondo looked to Ezra for help but all he did was shrug his shoulders. When it came to Mira, Sabine usually had the last word. "O-Okay we'll think about it later." Hondo admitted defeat to the Mandalorian mother.

"So now for the two of you. What were you doing with a busted cargo ship?" Ezra asked. "Yeah, what happened to the Shadow Caster?" Sabine asked Ketsu. Ketsu slapped Hondo on the back of his head. "You can thank this sleemo for that. He was playing a game of Sabacc and bet my ship since he ran out of credits to bet. Of course he lost and got my ship taking." Ketsu explained. "To be fair, I thought I would win." Hondo said. "Did you try to steal it back?" Ezra asked. "It's not that easy. He was betting with an ambassador of Jabba the Hutt and the Hutt Council." Ketsu explained. Ezra and Sabine both looked at each other understanding how serious their situation is.

"Jabba gave us an ultimatum. Form a small crew, go back to him for more information about a job, complete the job and get my ship back." Ketsu said. "We didn't expect to run into you two in our travel but it would mean a lot to us if you would help us with this one job." Hondo asked. Ezra and Sabine looked at each other for a moment and looked back at the two. "We're in." Ezra said. "And we got two more coming with us. But no funny business Hondo. I mean it." Sabine told Hondo. "But of course Lady Wren. You have my word." Hondo said but all Sabine did was roll her eyes at this. "Ok. I'll go get the Ghost ready. Everyone else can go ready up." Ezra said and they nodded.

Later

After explaining the mission to Emily and Alex, Alex went with Ezra to get the Ghost ready while Emily and Sabine went to grab some gear.

After they were done, Sabine and Emily were walking to the Ghost. "So I know you trust Ketsu, giving how close you are to her, but what about Hondo? You trust him?" Emily asked. "Of course not. He's giving us multiple jobs that were supposed to be easy but completely dangerous. But Ezra told me once that he sees a lot of the old him in Hondo and can't help but have him around." Sabine explained. "So you think he might try something on this mission?" Emily asked. "Most likely. He has a habit of saving his own neck during intense situations." Sabine said as she stopped Emily by placing her hand on her shoulder as they were nearing the Ghost. "Which is why I want and Alex to watch him. If it looks like he's up to something that only benefits him, use force to restrain him. Don't kill him. I don't have the heart to hurt Ezra that way." Sabine told her. "You got it." Emily said as they walked towards the Ghost.

Once everyone was on board, The Ghost took off from the base above the planets orbit. All six of them were in the cockpit with Sabine in the pilot seat and Ezra next to her. "So, where we heading?" Sabine asked. "Tatooine. We need to get the job info from Jabba." Ketsu said. "Okay. Let's get going." Ezra said as Sabine pushed the lever and the Ghost jumped into hyperspace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.5K 247 17
Sabine Wren loved a man. She had hopped that all could go well. Then Order 66 came. He was never heard from again. 18 years later. Grand Admiral Thra...
71.9K 1.1K 30
Sabezra Ezra is in love with Sabine but Sabine doesn't like how Ezra changed after she was with her family. Sabine likes Ezra but only as a good frie...
2.6K 47 19
Sabine wren never new what to think of the jedi. she had never met one. until her world had to go to war and sent 2 to help them. she knows they are...
9.1K 115 21
Lost after the Siege of Atollon, Ezra Bridger and Sabine Wren, two young rebels, whose people fought one another over a millennia ago, find themselve...