Bitter truth

By _Minaaz_20

Fatima a 25 years old doing her PG as a CS (cardiac surgeon). She is trying to run from her past but What hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Author's Note

Chapter 44.

473 15 0
By _Minaaz_20

It was the next day. Hasan didn't let Fatima to go for work. Hadi, Hamid and Hasan were out to work and the girls were in the house. Hania was getting ready for the job interview and Zara was in her college.

Haya and Fatima were in their rooms and Rumaisa and laiba were together in living room. They were just talking randomly.

"Allah Hafiz ammi and bhabhi I'm going." Hania said

"Allah Hafiz bete."

"Allah Hafiz and best of luck. You can do it."

Laiba and Rumaisa said at the same time. Hania grinned and nodded at them. It was around 2 and they were eating their lunch together. After eating haya went upstairs and Rumaisa and Fatima was sitting with laiba.

With that a door Bell came making Fatima flinch. No one noticed it. She took a deep breath to calm herself.

"I'll see." Rumaisa said getting up.

She went and came back after 2 minutes.

"Ammi, haya's in laws came with Danish." Rumaisa said and laiba and Fatima looked at eachother.

"Okay, Fatima can you go and call haya."

"Yes Ammi." Fatima said and went upstairs. She knocked on haya's room and went inside when she told to come in.

"Di your in laws came again with your husband." Fatima said with a boring face.

"Look at your face." She said with a chuckle making Fatima grin.
"They still have something to listen to you I guess." Haya said with a grin making Fatima laugh.

"Yesterday Hasan even gave me permission to beat them." She said with a chuckle making haya burst into laughter.

"Is he really a doctor." Haya said in between her laughs. They were just laughing at random things and going down.

They were about to enter the drawing room but Fatima stopped in her place with widened eyes and breathing heavily. She stumbled back and was about to fall but haya held her.

"Fatima. What happened?" She asked in a worry tapping her shoulder making Fatima flinch.

"Hey relax and breath." Haya said trying to calm her.

"Don't come near me don't." She said and ran in her room making sure it was locked. Haya got panicked and went up to see her. She was banging on the door but there was no response. She immediately called Hasan.

"Hasan please come home." Haya said panicking.

"Di relax first I'm coming. What happened?"

"Fatima locked herself in her room. She is not opening."

"Don't bang on the door. I'm coming."

"Danish and his family came we were going in the drawing room but she stopped in her place and was breathing heavily. When I touched her she flinched and said not to come near her and ran to her room and closed the door. Hasan what should I do."

"Di calm down. Take a deep breath and calm down yourself first. You go down and look what that bastard have to say I'm coming and call Hamid Bhai. Tell him that Danish came."

"Okay, but come fast please."

"I'm coming di. Don't think much and take some deep breaths. You have to be strong infront of him, okay. First call Bhai and don't go until and unless Bhai come."

"Okay."

She said and cut the call. She immediately called Hamid.

"Hamid can you please come home."

"What happened haya? Why are this panicked."

"Hamid, Danish came. I'm scared now can you please come fast."

"I'm coming I'm coming. Don't go infront of him and I'm coming. Where is everyone?"

"Ammi and Rumaisa are with them and Fatima locked herself in her room. She is not opening it."

"What? Why?"

Haya told the details. By the time she was talking Hamid was already on his way back.

"Did you call Hasan?"

"Yes, he said to leave her and don't bang on the door."

"Okay now come down and open the door."

"You came already."haya said taking a breath of relief and running down. She Opened the door from other side and hugged Hamid as soon as she saw him.

"Relax haya." He said wrapping his hands around her shoulder.

"You know I was so scared seeing Fatima's state."

"Relax relax. Everything will be fine and let's go and see what that bastard have to say. You need to be strong infront of him."

"Be with me please."

"Ofcourse twinie. Come now." He said and took her to drawing room.

They went and sat there. Everyone was shocked seeing Hamid. He was just glaring at Danish, if looks would kill then Danish would've been under 6 feet.

"Haya bete we were telling that forget the past and come back." Her mother in law spoke in a sweet voice.

"Bete?" Haya scoffed.

"I did a mistake come back haya." Danish spoke this time.

"What mistake?" Haya asked making Hamid chuckle.

"To leave you here." He said through gritted teeth but keeping a smile on his face.

"And?"

"And what?" He asked making haya angry.

"You don't even know to what what things you have to ask for apology."

"Apology? My foot." He said making everyone angry. Hamid was standing up but haya and Rumaisa held both of his arms and made him sit back. He was sitting between haya and Rumaisa.

"See, I showed them your real face." Haya said with a smirk.
With that Hasan entered. He greeted laiba and glared at haya's in laws and Danish.

"Hasan, please go up first." Haya said in a low voice. He looked at her and nodded and went upstairs.

"Baby, open the door it's me." Hasan said knocking the door softly.

"Fathi."

"C'mon baby open the door."

"Jaan, just tell me you are safe."

There was not a single sound from inside. Hasan went in lawn and kept the ladder near their room's balcony. He climbed up and jump in the balcony. Luckily the door to the room was open. He went inside and stood on his place looking at Fatima.

She was in the corner of her room, curled up like a ball. Her face was buried in her knees and she was trembling in fear. Hasan took a small step near her.

"Don't..come...near me... Don't... please don't come... please I'm begging you... please.."

Hasan hurriedly went near her, sat on the ground infront of her and pulled her closer and hugged her tightly. She flinched badly and was trying to get away from his grip.

"Baby, it's me relax. Relax Jaan you are safe." Hasan said in a low voice.

She stopped trying and looked up. She looked at him with fear in her eyes.

"Hasan please... save me... Please...he came for me... Hasan please..."

"Fathi, Jaan relax try to breath. Calm down baby. I'm here nothing will happen to you." He said calmly pulling her more closer. She clutched his shirt tightly.

"Relax relax." He said stroking her hairs. She started calming down.

"You are safe baby you are safe."
She started taking deep breaths.

"Please don't leave me."

"I'm not leaving you I'll never leave you. I'm here with you Jaan. No one can hurt you. You are safe sweetheart you are safe." He said in a calm and low voice, tightening his grip on her to show that he is with her. They just sat there for 5 minutes without saying a word. He was just stroking her hairs.

"Baby, are you fine now?" He asked in a low voice.

She just nodded.

"Hasan he is in our home."

"Who baby?"

"That man in the drawing room. He... he forced me one time. Hasan please send him I don't want to see him." She said clutching his shirt tightly making Hasan shock.

"Baby, are you sure it is him and not someone else."

"Please trust me Hasan. He was one of them."

"Okay baby I trust you." He said calmly and carried her in his arms and placed her gently on the bed.

"Jaan, try to sleep for sometime. When you woke you he will be gone. Okay." He said stroking her hairs.

"Please be with me." She said closing her eyes and clutching his hand tightly.

"I'm with you baby."
She slept within minutes and her grip loosened on his hand. Hasan took a deep breath to calm his nerves. He slowly took her hand away from his and kept it down gently. He kissed her forehead and got up.

He curled his fingers into a fist and went out of his room. He was breathing heavily in anger. He went straight in the drawing room and punched Danish with a full force making his nose to bleed.

Everyone was so shocked. He grabbed his collar and punched him again. Hamid got up immediately and tried to drag Hasan but it was of no use. Hasan was just punching him again and again on his already bloody face.

Hamid dragged him forcely by his body.

"Bhai do not come in between." Hasan glared at Hamid with anger dripping from his eyes.

"Hasan calm down." Hamid said keeping both of his hand on his shoulders.

"Leave me." Hasan said in anger removing his hands. He turned around and dragged Danish out of the house by his collar. His mother and sister was trying to get in middle.

"Di, take this bitches away from me." Hasan said looking at haya.
Haya and Rumaisa went towards them and stopped his sister and mother.

Hasan pinned Danish to a wall and started punching him again and again. He became unconscious and fell on the ground, but it didn't stopped Hasan. He started kicking on his stomach. Hamid pushed Hasan from him.

"He will die control yourself Hasan." Hamid said in a scary voice.

"I want him to die." Hasan said in anger and kicked him again.

"Hasan stop it now." Hamid said and dragged him inside.

"Stop it Hasan, you can't kill him."

"I can and I will show you now." He said trying to get out again.

"Hasan for Allah's sake stop now. You have already done enough."

"I didn't do a single thing."

"Relax brother relax."

"I'll be when I kill him."

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Stop the nonsense."

"Bhai he fucking deserve to die he can't live a single second now. He should die. Don't stop me now." Hasan said in anger and was going out but Hamid pushed him back.

"Go to your room now." Hamid said in a authoritative tone.

"I will not."

"Hasan do not test my patience. You know what I can do now shut the fuck up and go to your room. I will not repeat myself."

Hasan glared at him and turned back to go up but ran outside and started kicking his hands and banging his head on the ground. Hamid came and dragged him and pushed him inside the house and closed the door from outside.

Hasan again came out from another door. Hamid saw him and closed another door.

"Haya close all the doors now." Hamid said pushing Hasan back.

Haya closed all the doors which can lead him outside. Hasan kicked the door and went up to his room. He looked at Fatima and his anger went to peak thinking about fatima's condition. He went to his balcony and climbed down using a ladder.

Hamid was instructing something to haya. He didn't noticed Hasan was standing there. Hasan was dragging Danish's body from there but Hamid saw it and looked at Hasan shocked.

"Where the fuck you came again."

Hasan didn't say a thing, he was just kicking him mercilessly. Haya went inside to get some help to stop him. Now even Hamid was not able to stop him from beating.

Hasan picked a large rock and was about to drop on his unconscious body but stopped in the middle.

"Hasan. Please stop." Fatima said calmly approaching him.

Hasan looked at Fatima then back at Danish. Fatima ran towards him and made him drop the stone. She hugged him tightly.

"Please calm down." She said in a whisper hugging him tightly.

Hasan took a deep breath and hugged her back, keeping his face in the crook of her neck and inhaling her scent. She was just caressing his back.

"Hasan, let's go up please." She said and moved back a little and was looking in his eyes. He just nodded in response. Fatima held his hand and took him upstairs.

Hamid was just staring blankly then chuckled to himself then he looked at haya. She just gave him a smile. Hamid book a cab.

"If you want to live then Don't come to our house again and you will get the divorce paper in a week." Hamid said looking at haya's in laws.

They were just standing on their spots in fear. Hamid helped Danish to sit in car and told the driver to take them to hospital. He gave some money to his mother for treatment.

They went inside and dropped themselves on the couches.

"He was so scary." Haya said with a smirk.

"Thank Allah you got the idea to call Fatima." Hamid said closing his eyes.

"I really thought he would kill him." Rumaisa said.

"Even I." Laiba, haya and Hamid said at the same time.

"Why was he this angry?" Haya asked.

Hamid just shrugged.

10 minutes ago.

Fatima took Hasan to their room and made him sit on the couch. She poured the water in a glass and give it to him. He drank a sip and kept it aside.

"Hasan." She called in a low voice.

He didn't say a single word and hugged her tightly burying his face on her stomach. She was standing infront of him and he was sitting on the couch. She started brushing his hairs with her fingers. He tightened his grip and pulled her more closer.

"Hasan, I'm fine. Now please calm down." She said in a low voice stroking his hairs.

He pulled her closer and made her sit on his lap. He kept his face in the crook of her neck inhaling her scent and trying to calm down. Fatima just wrapped her hands around his shoulder. They just stayed there for more than 9 minutes.

"Jaanum are you okay?" Fatima asked.

"Yes." He said and moved a little. He was just looking in her eyes. His eyes were soft and calm. Fatima moved closer and kissed him. After few minutes they pulled apart breathing heavily.

"Weren't you scared of me?" He asked caressing her cheek.

"No, why would I be. I know you will never hurt me in any way."she said with a smile.

"Thank Allah I thought you will be scared to see me like that."

"Ofcourse not Hasan." She said and hugged him. She moved back and got up from him. She looked at his fingers and gasped.

"Hasan what have you done?" She asked taking his hand and examining it.

"Nothing to worry about baby."

"Have you seen this. You mean I should not worry about this." She said showing him, his fingers.

"I'm fine really. It's nothing."

"It is not nothing. Can't you just take care of yourself. How can you be this careless? What if there is a fracture? Why do you always like to hurt yourself." She was just scolding while getting the first aid kit from the washroom and sitting infront of him on the ground.

She took his hand carefully and started treating his cuts.

"Ow..!! Fathi careful." He said.

"Sorry sorry." She said and was doing more gently.
"You should have thought this before trying to kill him." She said glaring at him and again doing her work.

He was just smirking at her. She looked at him and he again faked his expressions.

"Is it really hurting so much." She asked in a low voice looking at him.

"A little."

She hugged him tightly.

"I'm so sorry I shouldn't have told you this. All of this is my fault I'm so sorry Hasan. I never thought you could get hurt. I'm sorry. It was all my fault.." she was rambling with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Fathi, baby relax. I was just faking it baby. It's not at all hurting sweetheart. It's not your fault. Relax." He said caressing her back.

"But you are hurt Hasan, because of me. I can't see you in pain. I'm sorry."

"Luv, relax I was just teasing you. I'm not hurt baby. I'm absolutely fine. Look." He said and broke the hug. He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead.

"I'm fine darling."

"But.."

"Baby I'm fine and nothing is your fault."

She nodded and was bandaging his wounds. She cleaned the mess and sat beside him. She took his hand and kissed it and held his hand to her cheek.

"Baby, I'm fine."

"You are not."

"I'm Jaan."

"I can't see you getting hurt."

"I'm not at all hurt sweetheart." He said and layed his head on her lap. She started brushing his hairs. He closed his eyes in relaxation. She was messaging his head. They stayed like that for few minutes.

"Jaan, can you make me coffee. I'm getting a headache."

"Ofcourse." She said and got up after he moved his head from her lap. She went down and was about to go in kitchen but stopped looking at everyone in living room laying on the couches.

"Do anyone need coffee." She asked making everyone attention at her.

"Me." They all said at the same time. Fatima nodded with a smile.

"How is Hasan?" Hamid asked.

"He is fine, but he got cuts on his Knuckles."

"He only got cuts on his Knuckles, you didn't saw Danish's condition."

"He was Didi's husband?" Fatima asked shocked.

"Yes, why what happened?" Haya asked this time.

"Uh.. nothing I'll make coffee." She said and went to kitchen.
She took a deep breath and started preparing.

"What my monster is doing." Haya asked with a grin standing near the counter.

"He is not monster." Fatima said.

"Okay okay. How are you?"

"I'm fine di."

"Are you sure? You looked like you had seen a ghost."

"I just remembered something."

"Oh.! Sorry for asking."

"No, no it's alright. I just acted so strange."

"No, Fatima you didn't."

She gave a cup to haya with a smile.

"I'm sorry Fatima." Haya said in a low voice looking down.

"Why di?"

"For burning your hand."

"It wasn't a big deal di. Just try to forget about that."

"I can't just do that Fatima, I can't forgive myself."

Fatima went to her and hugged her. They talked a little and Fatima gave coffee to everyone and went up stairs to give Hasan. He was standing in the balcony. She went near him and gave him the cup and stood beside him. He started drinking.

"He took money from Danish and gave me for a night." Fatima said looking in the front. Hasan was just looking at her.

Flash back:

Azam and Fahad were sitting in a room. Smoking and drinking. With that a knock came. Azam yelled and told Fatima to open the door. She covered herself and opened the door. Danish looked at her up and down with a smirk.

Fatima felt uncomfortable and went from there as soon as possible. Danish came inside and saw Fahad and his eyes widened.

"Fahad you?" Danish asked shocked.

"Danish what are you doing here?"

"My friend gave me a address of here."

"Didn't you already have a wife." Fahad asked with a smirk.

"Yes, but who cares." He said making Azam laugh.

"I like him." Azam said with a smirk drinking again.

"So, when she will be available." Danish asked with an evil smirk.

"Give the money and take her. How much are you giving?"

"50k."

"That's cheap."

"I'll give 50k now and other 50k after I'm satisfied."

"Done." Azam said with a laugh making both of them laugh.

"I want that girl who opened the door for me." Danish said.

"We only have her now. You can go and enjoy." Fahad said with a smirk.

"Remember if this thing get leaked then within 2 hours you will die." Azam warned him.

"Why would I tell anyone."

With that Azam again shouted for Fatima. She came in a minute. He got up from his seat and slapped her forcely.

"Why are you so late?" He asked throwing her hijab away and grabbing her hairs. She was just looking down without a word.

"Is she mute?" Danish asked.

"No, do you want to listen." Azam asked with a smirk.

"Ofcourse." He said with a laugh.

He slapped her again but she didn't react anything.

"Speak now or else your beloved father and your lover will die today." He whispered in her ear making her eyes widened.

"No no... please don't touch..them.. Please don't." She started begging him.

"See, wasn't it so soothing." Azam said and started kissing her. She tried to push him but it was of no use. He moved away and took her to the room and locked it from inside. She was crawling back and he was forwarding his steps removing his belt.

He came out after 1 hour and went to meet Danish and Fahad.

"You want to go?" Azam asked buttoning up his shirt.

"Yes, here." Danish said and gave him the cash.

Azam smirked and lead the way. Fatima was on the floor bruised and crying in pain. She looked up and ran to washroom and locked the door breathing heavily. Azam started banging and threatening her to open it but she didn't listen.

He started banging the door making her more scared. He broke the door and dragged Fatima. She was crying and begging him but he was just kicking and punching her. He injected something and went from there. She started feeling dizzy and felt unconscious after seeing Danish's face clearly which had an evil smirk.

When she regain her consciousness she was in the basement tied.

End of flashback.

At this point she was in Hasan's embrace crying mess. He was boiling in anger with tears in his eyes seeing his love scattered and scared.

"Shush baby." He said in a low voice caressing her back.

"I didn't knew he was Di's husband. I thought he came again for me." She said in between her cries.

"Shush baby everything is fine now." He said tightening his hug.

"Hasan why everytime I try to forget about it, they pull me back in that nightmare. I'm so tired of this Hasan I want everything to end. I'm so fed up now. I don't want to live like this, I don't want this Hasan..." She was crying mess clutching his shirt tightly.

"Hey hey calm down baby. Relax sweetheart relax. I just wish to take everything away from your mind. Baby it's not up to you to forget everything. It will take time baby please be strong for me for us." He said calmly pulling her more closer to him as if there is place in between.

She was just crying and he was holding her like it's his only life line to live. After few minutes she pulled herself and was looking down. Hasan cupped her cheeks and made her look up at him, he wiped her tears and kissed her forehead and hugged her back even tighter.

"Insha Allah Everything will be fine baby." He whispered to her, she just nodded in his embrace and pulled herself.

"Hasan I tried so hard to protect myself but it was of no use. I did everything but he would eventually got me. Hasan why don't they fear Allah, don't they feel disgusted by themselves. Can they forgive themselves this easily."

"I know Jaan you tried everything and I'm really so proud of you baby. I don't think they fear Allah or else they would never do such things. Baby, their minds will be corrupted by evil they don't even feel anything. They will not regret it but in the end it's Allah who decides and it's his will. He is all seeing and knowing baby just have some sabr and everything will be back to normal."

"Just be with me and don't ever leave me please. I can't even imagine you going away. I'll do whatever you say but just don't leave me." She said looking in his eyes.

"I'll always be with you darling and don't even imagine it because it will never going to happen. I will always be with you and I can never leave you alone. Baby you will always have me by your side. Our relation is not that weak, we are getting ready here to reach till Jannah and reunite there."

"Insha Allah." She said in a low voice looking in his eyes.

"I should've killed him." Hasan mumbled it to himself but she listened.

"Hasan, promise me you will never kill anyone. How can you even think like that."

"Baby, I can't promise that." Hasan said looking away.

Fatima cupped his face and made him look at her.

"You will never do anything like that promise me."

"I can't promise anything which I can't keep."

"Hasan please we can't just kill anyone."

"We can't but I can."

"Hasan. Please for me don't do anything like that."

"I'll try but I'm not promising anything."

"Please, I don't want you to do this much big sin and that to for me. I can never make you do it."

"Baby, for the people like them we have right to give punishment."

"We are no one to punish someone and you are not going to do such things. If you do anything like that I'll not talk to you nor I'll listen to you. I'll not even tell you if I'm scared of something or not. I'll not touch the food nor touch you." She said seriously making him laugh.

"I'm serious." She said narrowing her eyes.

"Did you just threatened me."

"Yes."

"Please baby don't do this to me." He said with a grin.

"You are so bad."

"Am I ?" He asked getting closer to her.

"Yes you are." She said and moved back a little.

"Really?"

"Yes really."

He again came forward and she moved back.

"Say that again." He said in a challenging way.

"Mr Hasan you are so bad." She said with a smirk.

"You will regret saying it." He said with a smirk going near her.

"I'll not." She replied.

He started tickling her, she laughed and ran from him, inside the room. He chased her and was tickling her again. She was laughing uncontrollably trying to get away from him.

"Okay okay stop." She said in between her laughs. He didn't stopped. She was laying on her bed and he was on top of her tickling her.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212 63 21
HELL IN HEAVEN AUTHOR: ITZ CHELLE & CLARE1390 Hell in Heaven, Is that Possible? Amelia is a beautiful and young Angel sent on a mission to detain the...
562K 5.2K 9
Note .-Only sample chapters are available here Ranked #1in inner beauty 26/7/2022 Eva Johnson was a 20 yr old young girl who was living with her da...
130K 8K 38
-one woman can be enough to crush a corrupt politician's heart- "You look so scared of me," he chuckled in dark amusement, getting up from the couch...
85.6K 2.2K 32
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...