Bitter truth

By _Minaaz_20

Fatima a 25 years old doing her PG as a CS (cardiac surgeon). She is trying to run from her past but What hap... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Author's Note

Chapter 43.

512 18 0
By _Minaaz_20

It was a week since they went to fatima's family. Fatima was trying to fix her relations with her family not Aziz though cause she is still scared of him and she needs a lot of time to be get back to normal with him.

Fatima didn't went to hospital today as she was not feeling so well. Hania, Rumaisa and Zara went to mall with Hamza leaving Rida with laiba. Haya was in her room and so does laiba was. Fatima was taking rest because of her severe stomach cramps.

She got up from her bed to get some chocolates from kitchen. She dragged herself down and drank water and sat on the chair resting her head on the counter. Her stomach and back was hurting like crazy. She took the chocolate and was eating it.

With that a door Bell came. She covered her hairs and went to open the door. She opened the door revealing two women. One in her fifties and other in her thirties.

"Assalam ul alaikum how can I help you?" Fatima asked in a polite way.

"Walikum as salaam we are haya's in laws." The woman in her thirties said in a Stern voice.

"Please please come in. Sorry I didn't noticed you." Fatima said and asked them to sit in the drawing room.

"Didi will come in a minute." Fatima said and went to inform laiba and haya. She first went to laiba's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in bete." Laiba said from inside.

Fatima opened the door and got in.

"Ammi Didi's in laws came, I asked them to sit in the drawing room."

"Okay bete I'll see call haya and how are feeling now?"

"Better."

"Take care bete you are looking so weak. First eat something."

"Yes Ammi." Fatima said with a smile. Laiba went down and Fatima went to haya's room and knocked the door slightly. A minute later haya opened the door.

"What happened Fatima? Are you fine?" Haya asked.

"I'm fine di actually your in laws came downstairs."

"What..!? Danish also came?"

"No, two ladies came."

"Okay. Did you told Ammi?"

"Yes, she is with them."

"Okay thank you Fatima I'll come in a minute."

"Di are you fine?"

"Yes yes what will happen to me."

Fatima just smiled and went from there. She went down and was making tea for them. She was feeling so tired, with that Rida came running in the kitchen. Fatima picked her and made her sit on her lap.

Fatima gave some chocolate to Rida and got up and served some snacks and tea. She carefully put everything in tray and took it to them and kept it on the table.

"Do you think my son will come and beg you to come back" Haya's mother in law said in a strict voice.

"Don't be in dreams Miss, you are coming with us if not stay here forever." Her sister in law spoke this time.

"Don't take steps in rush let our children decide it." Laiba said calmly.

"Danish is already fed up with her. In 7 years she had 700 fights and she didn't even gave a single child. What is the use of her then, my son can marry a beautiful girl who will fulfill his dreams."

Haya was looking down with tears rolling down her eyes.

"Excuse me, you don't have any right to speak to her in that tone. Don't you know everything happens with Allah's will. Don't blame her for things which are not in her hand. She is not a machine to produce any babies and threaten someone else. If your son is so capable then marry him off." Fatima snapped making haya and laiba shock.

"Be in your limits girl, don't you know who you are talking to and don't put everything on Allah sometime it's humans fault." Her sister in law spoke this time.

"Thank Allah she is not having kids in your household. Why do you think you have everything in your control and talking about that how many kids you have miss." Fatima said again.

They were silent.

"First of all mind your tone with her and what were you doing when your so called son was beating her. You are acting as if everything is her fault when it clearly isn't and about the fights who can keep quiet in an environment like yours."

"It's their personal matter if he want he can beat her or do whatever he want we are no one to tell. They are husband and wife." Her mother in law spoke making fatima's blood to boil, she got the flashbacks of a police officer who told the exact same words when she tried to file a complaint about Azam.

"Will you be quiet when your daughter is going through same thing. Maybe yes what can we expect from you. Will your son be quiet if your husband beats you and who the hell gave the men rights to even raise their hand on their women. She is keeping quiet that doesn't mean she is weak, she was just trying to save her relation and now she will not. You can't just come and threaten her in her own house, she is not alone. You should be thankful that her brothers are not here." Fatima said in anger.

"Bete relax calm down." Laiba said keeping her hand on fatima's shoulder.

"Mummy her family is like this all are so crazy like her. So immature and rude omg." Her sister in law said in a fake girly voice.

"Atleast we are not fake like you and our men knows how to treat their women atleast we have the best upbringing to know how to act like humans and how to treat them."

"For a second let's think they have, what about you Miss didn't your mother teach you not to run from a wedding. They really have the best upbringing I guess." She said with a smirk. They knew about Fatima cause they were also invited 7 years ago.

"That was my family problem not this household. Even after everything they never humiliate or lay a hand on me. They accepted me and what you are doing torturing an innocent without her fault."

They got up and left without saying anything.

"We have proof we can do police complaint on your beloved son." Fatima said before they left.

Haya came towards Fatima and hugged her tightly and started crying in her embrace. Fatima was just patting and caressing her back.

"You are not alone di. I'm sorry if I crossed my limit." Fatima said.

"No bete we are so proud of you. We are really lucky to have you." Laiba said keeping her hand on her head.

"I'm sorry Fatima even after everything you still supported me. I'm so sorry for everything." Haya said still in her embrace.

"Please forget it di, everything was just a mistake nothing else. I'm happy now we are close with eachother."

Haya broke the hug and looked at her. Fatima just wiped her tears with a smile.

"Hasan is really so lucky. Today I knew why he is so madly in love with you. Who can't love you Fatima." She said making Fatima blush.

"Ouch..!! This stomach ache will be my death one day." Fatima said clutching her stomach, haya chuckled at her and make her sit on the couch. Laiba gave her a glass of juice. She said a quick thank you to both of them and drank a sip.

"Di, I'm sorry for spoiling your relation more. I didn't controlled myself." Fatima said with a guilt.

"No no Fatima you really said my heart out and to be honest I already decided to end it. Like Hasan said I don't need a man to be myself." Haya said with a genuine smile laiba came and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so proud of you daughter. I'll always be there for you no matter what you decide." Laiba said and broke the hug. Fatima smiled looking at them.

Fatima went back to her room and slept for sometime. She was sleeping peacefully when Hasan came back. It has been 4 hours now she is sleeping like a child.

Hasan came inside and kept his coat and bag on the couch and went near her. He kept his hand on her forehead to check the temperature. There was no sign of any fever, he kissed her forehead gently and went to washroom to take a bath.

He came back and sat on his toes infront of her and tucked her hairs back from her face to her ear.

"Jaan." He called in a low voice stroking her hairs.

"Baby get up."

Fatima moved a little and hugged his hand. Hasan chuckled at her.

"Luv."

"Get up baby."

She opened her eyes and smiled looking at him.

"Get up Jaan, you have to eat something."

"I'm not hungry." She said closing her eyes again.

"Did you had your lunch?"

"I drank juice." She said in a low sleepy voice.

Hasan got up from the ground and wrapped his hands around her waist and made her sit. She leaned in his chest.

"Sweetheart."

"Please just 5 minutes, you are so warm." She mumbled in his chest.

"How is your stomachache? Is it still hurting?"

"A little."

"C'mon now you have to eat something, we can sleep again after that."

"Why not now." She asked making him chuckle.

"Baby, come let's go. Do you want to make everyone wait."

"No."

"Then get up fast."

She moved back and looked at his face, she cupped his cheek.

"Why are you this nice. You are spoiling me."

"You deserve to get spoiled, now get up or else I'll carry you down stairs, then don't get embarrassed infront of everyone." He said with a smirk.

"You are blackmailing me?" She asked narrowing her eyes making him laugh.

"C'mon Jaan I'm starving."

"You didn't ate?"

"No, I was waiting for you." He said with a pout.

"Why didn't you tell me before I'm sorry I'll be back in 3 minutes." She hurriedly got up and ran to washroom. Hasan smiled looking at her and made the bed. She came back and wore her hijab and dragged him out of the room.

They went to dinning room everyone was present except laiba and haya. Everyone was chatting randomly but Fatima's concentration was on something else.

"I'll call di." Fatima said getting up. With that laiba and haya came and sat on their places. Fatima was panicking about today's afternoon. She was countinously picking her skin, Hasan noticed it and kept his hand on hers.

"What happened baby?"

"It's nothing." She said slowly.

"Then why are you this nervous."

"I've answer to that question." Haya said this time getting everyones attention.
Fatima tightened the grip on Hasan's hand. He looked at her then back at haya.

"What's going on?" Hasan asked confused.

"Fatima, bete relax. There is nothing to worry about." Laiba said calmly.

"What happened? Is it something serious?" Hania asked this time.

"Actually haya's in laws came today in afternoon." Laiba said.

"What?"

"Why?"

"What did they say?"

Hamid, Hasan and hania asked at the same time.

"Did Danish also came?" Hamid asked this time.

"Why didn't you call any of us?" Hasan asked.

"What did they say?" Hania asked.

Haya burst into laughters making everyone confused.

"It's looking as if you guys were waiting for them more than me." She said and laughed again. Everyone was just staring at her, she was laughing like this after so many years. She was usually grumpy, angry or sad but today she laughed so genuinely making everyone smile.

"So, they came and started lecturing me about how careless I am to leave my husband's house for this many days and all. They tried to threatened me about giving divorce and all. But Ammi told them that I will only go if Danish come and apologise me. So they got mad and said things." Haya said calmly as if she doesn't care about anything.

"What the hell? Who are they to threaten you in your own house." Hamid said in anger.

"I'm going to kill them all." Hasan said getting up but Fatima made him sit back again and held his hand.

"Why the hell no one called us?" Hadi asked this time.

"Will you all listen first." Laiba said making them stop.
There was complete silence. Fatima was just holding Hasan to make him calm.

"Lady Don is back." Hania said trying to lighten the mood.

"Well now the real lady Don has changed." Haya said with a smirk looking at Fatima.

"Okay jokes apart. When they were telling that their so called son will not come and will marry someone else and blah blah blah, you guys will not believe this but Fatima showed them their place." Haya said excitedly. Then laiba and haya told them everything without leaving a single thing. Everyone was just looking at Fatima with shock and she was just looking down playing with Hasan's finger.

"And the best part is she even threaten them saying we will file a complaint to police." Haya said with a laugh.

"I don't beleive this." Hania said in shock.

"Even we didn't beleived it but the way she told everything OMG. She told them the things which I was keeping from 7 years. I really became your fan Fatima. Hasan now I know why you never stopped loving her. You are really lucky to have her." Haya said with a smile making Fatima blush, she looked at Hasan. He was already looking at her with a proud smile.

"Why did I went for shopping, I have missed the most important thing." Hania said with a pout making them laugh.

"Fatima thank you so much for standing for her." Hamid said.

"I just got angry and said everything without thinking."
"I'm sorry if I crossed my limits." Fatima said looking at everyone except Hasan.

"We are so proud of you bete." Hadi said with a smile.

"You have really done a great job." Hania said.

"Thankyou bhabhi." Zara said with a smile.

Fatima just smiled looking at them and everyone started eating their dinner and chatting about random things.

"Okay attention everyone." Haya said getting everyones attention.

"I've made up my mind I'm taking divorce. Now even if Danish come and beg me I'll not change my mind and baba I'm joining your office. Pay me well." She said looking at Hamid, Hasan and Hadi.

They just smiled at her.

"I'll not go easy on you think before joining Miss Haya." Hadi said with a smile making everyone laugh.
Everyone talked about random things and laughed like there is nothing to worry about. They all sat in the living room and enjoyed the family time. Hasan was just looking at Fatima. It was around 10:30 and everyone went back to their rooms.

Hasan and Fatima was going upstairs to their room. Hasan held her hand and opened the door and pulled her and pinned her to the closed door. His one hand was around her waist and other on the door near her head.

"Hasan I know I shouldn't have spoil..." She started rambling but Hasan interrupted her by a sudden kiss. He moved more closer towards her deepening the kiss. After few minutes he moved back. Their foreheads were still attached and was breathing heavily. He cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you baby thank you so much. I'm really so so proud of you. I'm happy you started standing for yourself and for our family. I'm so lucky baby to have you by my side." He said cupping her cheeks and looking deeply in her eyes.

"So, you were not mad about anything." She asked innocently making him chuckle.

"Why would I be even mad. I would be even more happy if you beat the shit out of them." Hasan said with a smirk making her laugh.

"You really are a physical person." She said and laughed again.

"Yes I am." He said and kissed her again. He moved a little and started giving light kisses on her face.

"I didn't meant this." She said in between her giggles.

"But I took it in this way only." He said in between his kisses.

They freshen up and changed their clothes. Fatima was still in her closet, Hasan was laying on the bed scrolling his phone. Fatima came back and Hasan looked at her. He was just staring at her without blinking.

Fatima blushed a little. She was wearing a over-sized tshirt and track. The t-shirt sleeves were till her elbow. She never wore anything like this before cause of her scars but today she was not feeling insecure about herself.

She went to her side of the bed and layed down. Hasan was just looking at her.

"Am I not looking good?" She asked little nervous.

"Good? You are looking perfect."

"Really?"

"Yes baby."

"I wanted to wear something comfortable."

"You are looking so pretty."

Hasan pulled her closer and kissed her cheeks. He was tracing her scars with his index finger. Fatima was just looking at him with so much love.

"Does it really hurt so much?" He asked looking at her face.

"Knives cuts were not that hurtful but the burning one was." She said with a shiver.

Hasan scooped her from bed and made her sleep on top of him.

"You are so brave darling. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you but now I will do whatever you say. Jaan you will be safe with me." He said hugging her tightly.

"I know Hasan I know. I trust you more than myself, I know you can do anything to save me and I'm so thankful to you for not looking at me like I'm an alien."

"Baby your scars are the reminder that how strong you were and how many times you needed me but I wasn't there."

"Hasan please don't think like that. You didn't knew anything and I'm damn sure that if anyone of you knew you would be the first to protect me risking your own life."

"Sometimes I think what if I would pick your calls and listen to you."

Fatima chuckled a little.
"He was always scared of you. He knew that if you come to know the truth then that will be his last day on this earth."

"I wish I could just strangle him to death after making him suffer like he did to you."

"Hasan, let's leave everything in Allah's hand. He will punish him. To be honest I'm trying to forget about him, he was just my deadliest nightmare. My present and future is so bright with you that I don't want to make space for any negative thing."

"Don't force yourself baby. You are already doing so great. Now sleep baby you need to rest."

"Hasan, I'm heavy put me down."

"Are you uncomfortable?"

"No, but you might be."

"I can sleep like this forever. If it was upto me I will never ever leave you, I want to hold you forever without letting you go for a millisecond." He said making Fatima blush.

____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 454 26
" I should've listened to my friends when they told me to stay away from you. You're an asshole Choi San, a selfish bastard who doesn't give a fuck a...
7.6K 148 41
i love reading socila media fics so i wanted to try and write my own :) i've seen loads of f1 themed ones and i'm yet to find a george russell one, s...
42.9K 1.2K 7
πŸ‘‹Hey, this is a male reader insert in the Dream SMP, in this world you can respawn and can steal from others inventories. TW: abuse, death, cursing...
134K 8.1K 38
-one woman can be enough to crush a corrupt politician's heart- "You look so scared of me," he chuckled in dark amusement, getting up from the couch...