Help me please (Billdip)

Ava282136 tarafından

Dipper and Mabel Pines went to Gravity Falls to stay at their uncle's place in the woods but after a few days... Daha Fazla

Gnomes, Gobblewonker, Headhunter
Little Bit of Memories Returns
Bill and Dipper meet each other
War to Peace
First Rough Day of School
Something is not right with Dipper
Dipper has changed

Dipper's worsed day

26 2 0
Ava282136 tarafından

~ Dipper's POV ~
My vision started to get blurry and I blank out. I started to wake up slowly and saw the man. He helped me get up slowly and smiled at me softly. "Who are you?" I said softly. "I will see you soon." He said smiling and vanished fast.

I looked around and no one is with me in the forest. I starts to run back to the shack so fast. I went to my room before Ford gets mad at me more. I sat down on my bed and Ford walked into my room angrily with Stan behind him.

"What did I tell you about going back into the forest, Dipper?!" Ford shouted as Stan hug me. "Ford, they arrived yesterday and she is not like herself. So calm down and stop being ruff at her!!" Stan shouted as he protects me.

"It's fine, Grunkle Stan. I do deserve it all for breaking the rules." I said as I look down to the floor softly. Ford grabs my arm angrily and took me to the basement. Ford push me in as I started to breathe heavily on the floor in there.

Ford locked me inside as I lay on the floor that is very cold. I closed my eyes as I fall asleep on the cold floor. As I sleep I heard the door open and I opened my eyes to see Mabel. She walked in here and Ford locked us both here.

Mabel ran to me and hugs me happily. "It's ok. I'm here with you." Mabel whispered into my ear softly as she hugs me. A few hours later, I am finally able to go to my room again in the shack. I laid on my bed and fell asleep again.

Ford tried to wake me up but I didn't wake up. Mabel came in and found out that I have fever again. I'm starting to get fevers easily now a days so Mabel took my black jacket off slowly as I sweat out my fever. She put a different on.

I started to sweat out of my fever with my least favorite jacket without a shirt on. I started to sleep for another month and I started to wake up slowly. I got up and saw my scars. I started to cut my scars deeply again as I bleed out.

I wrap my cut and unzipped my jacket to stop feeling so hot. I walked out of my room and walked to the kitchen. Mabel saw me and start to smile softly that I'm awake again. Stan and Ford saw me and they both blushed very hard.

I sat down next to Mabel and slam my head to the table very miserable. Mabel pats my head gently as I have my head on the table. Grunkle Stan and Ford both snapped out of it and got back to what they were doing before I walk in.

I started to bleed from my forehead from the hit on the table hard. Mabel pat my head and I moved my head up. She gently started to put the bandage on my bloody forehead and clean the table before I laid my head back down.

She zipped up my least favorite jacket up and continued to drink her juice. Stan and Ford got so confused that I listen to Mabel but not them like I did 2 years ago. I moved my head up slowly and Mabel slides me some cold water.

I started to drink the cold water and they both looked at me in shock that I do anything she tells or gives me to do. I got up and started to walk out of the shack into the forest. I started to walk to the spot I always see the same man.

He looks at me softly and stands up. He smile at me softly and hugs me. "Tell me who you are?" I said softly as I look at the ground. He smiled softly and rubs my head then started to speak. "PineTree." Bill said. I tilted my head.

"Bill?" I said in shock without showing all my expression to him. Francis found me with Bill and starts to hide while watching us. "PineTree what happened to your beautiful smile?" Bill said to me with a soft frown on his face sadly.

"Don't worry about it. I'm fine." I said with no emotion and Bill starts to turn blue slowly. Bill looks at me sadly and softly. "PineTree, please tell me what's going on?" Bill said putting his finger on my chin softly with a soft frown sadly.

"Want to walk with me, PineTree?" Bill asked bowing politely to me. "I would like to go on walk with you." I said as I nod my head slowly but polite. Francis start to get very jealous and my head started to hurt more but I ignored it.

We started to walk in the forest and Bill started to show me some weird things or stuff that is kind of cool. As we continued to walk Bill went through a barrier and I stopped walking. Bill looks back at me confused on why I stopped.

"PineTree?" Bill said confused. "I can't walk through the barrier, Bill. I'm not like you." I said looking down. "You are a demon and in my wheel as a zodiac symbol of a PineTree. You are still able to walk through barrier." Bill said.

I started to walk and I went through the barrier slowly. Bill smiled softly to me that I walked through the barrier too. I looked around the location we are at right now. We heard a noise outside of the barrier and we turned around.

We turned around and saw Mabel walking into the barrier. "Huh?" Mabel said confused. "Hey, Shooting Star." Bill said. "Hey, Bill." She said. I walked to Mabel and she rubs my head gently. "Why are you so down, Dipper?" Mabel asked.

"I'm fine." I said. "Don't even think about it." Mabel said and Bill looked at her confused. I started to run and Mabel ran after me to stop me. "Dipper!!" Mabel shouted. Bill turned into a triangle and started to float fast to catch up.

"Dipper!! Please don't jump off the cliff!!!" She shouted. "I hate my life!!!!" I shouted as I kept on running to jump off the cliff. Mabel jumped on me and we both fell to the soft grass hard. "Let go of me!!!" I shouted as tears fell down.

"Dipper. I don't want to lose you again. I don't want to keep on reincarnating to be with you." Mabel said with tears falling from her face too. "I rather die and not be reincarnated anymore. It's starting to annoy the crap out of me." I said.

"I'm not going to let you die! Bill needs you, mom needs you, and I need you." Mabel said as Bill started to turn blue. "I can't promise you though." I said softly. Mabel got up and I got up slowly. "Come here, Bill." I said and he floats.

I started to hold him as we started to walk back to the shack. Once we walked back Ford grabs his gun when he first saw Bill again. "Why is Bill back?!" Ford shouted angrily. Mabel took Bill and I started to walk towards Ford angrily.

"I brought him back." I said glaring. "Why?!" Ford yelled angrily. "Cause I want him back!" I shouted. "I regret putting him right back in the mindscape!" I shouted. "I will kill Bill to protect you." Ford said and brought his gun up slowly.

"If you kill, Bill. You have to kill me." I said as I glare at Ford. "No! I'm not going to let you die! You are my niece!" Ford shouted. "I don't care about life anymore. So kill me." I said with a suicidal smile on my face. Ford's eyes widen.

I walked away and closed my door then I lock my door. I started to tie the rope to the light as I tie the rope to fit my neck. I started to walk to the rope to kill myself but once I was about to someone pulled me away and I fell to the floor.

"No, PineTree!" Bill shouted angrily. My eyes widen as I move my head up slowly to see Bill red with anger. "Just let me die, Bill." I said. "No! I won't let you die! I don't want to lose you again!" Bill shouted with pain as he turns blue.

"Bill I have been to the hospital 100 times and I'm still alive. I just want to die that is all I want. I just want to die." I said as I got up. "No! I will not let you die!" Bill shouted. "Stay alive with me, please?" Bill said. Bill moves closer to me.

"Why? Why do you want me to stay alive, Bill. Why?" I asked with pain. "Cause I love you." Bill said softly as he puts his hand on my face  as I blush softly. "Bill?" I said and started to cry softly. Bill hugs me as I hug him back soft.

Bill kissed my head softly as Mabel walks in to hug me softly. "You have been through a lot." Mabel said as she hugs me. "I'm here for you." Mabel said smiling softly. "I'm going to go and Bill don't do something crazy." Mabel winks.

Bill started to blush softly as Mabel left. Bill let go of me and saw me asleep. I felt my bed as I started to snuggle up on my bed. I started to wake up and I blush softly that I'm laying my head on Bill's chest without even knowing it?!

I got up and took off my least favorite jacket and started to put on a shirt. "PineTree?" Bill said and I move my head slowly to see Bill blushing very hard. I started to blush hard and throw my least favorite jacket at him to cover.

"Pervert!" I shouted and put my shirt on. I start to put my favorite jacket on and zip it up. Bill took off my jacket from his head and Bill saw me with my jacket with a shirt on. I started to walk out and Bill starts to follow behind me.

I turned around and Bill stopped as he started to whistle. "Bill, why are you following me?" I asked. "I'm going to watch over you since I promise, Shooting Star." Bill said. I stick my hand out and Bill starts to take my hand slow.

My eyes widen as I started to remember to I think is a memory. I saw Bill holding my hand with a smile on his face as I smile too. I came back to reality as Bill was looking at me very worriedly. "Are you okay?" Bill said worriedly.

"Yeah." I said as I look down. Bill hugs me as I started to calm down. "Thanks, Bill Cipher." I said with a soft smile. "There's your beautiful smile." Bill said. I gently hit him with my sleeve of my jacket as we both laugh. I got very dizzy.

I fell to the floor and Bill caught me fast. I start to breathe heavily as I look at the spinning floor as it spins randomly. "PineTree are you okay?" Bill said worriedly. I grabbed onto Bill as they all start to spin as I closed my eyes to stop it.

Bill started to kiss me as my eyes widened in shock as I slowly kissed back. I start to blush softly as we kissed and once the kiss was over I looked down and blushed softly. Bill kiss my forehead as we hold hands and walked away.

We started to walk deep into the forest as we hold hands and I got dizzy again as Bill catch me before I fell down again.

To be continued...

2006 words

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

176K 3.7K 43
For the first time in forever, Dipper and Mabel Pines have been sent to Gravity Falls to live with their great uncle. A weird old man who owns a tour...
61.2K 1.5K 14
Dipper has always been bullied by everyone. Bullied by his sister, bullied by his parents, bullied by his classmates and bullied by the people he onc...
18.9K 499 18
Y/N is a beautiful girl who has come to live in Gravity Falls, Oregon because she parents died in a house fire. She has come to live with her great a...
156K 5.6K 24
"I just wanted help!" He shouted that so many times.. • "I'm not going back to them!" He swore that each day ever since he left. • "..I didn't want...