Too young to be this Wild (li...

Oleh TrayceeStewart

How would the linked universe be if wild was younger and started guarding princess Zelda at age 8 and was in... Lebih Banyak

Meeting the wild child
Meeting the gang
Introductions are something
First bath in 100 years
We found people!
Whats a Lynel?
Definitely a wild sick day
Awwwwww Legend <3
UPDATE
Let me out!!!
They still worry
Big brother instincts
Slow down what now?
Sidon is my wild childs Bestie
Your how old?
"Turn that frown" "upside down!"
It is my pleasure
Thank Hylia... oh thank Hylia
I can tell because I care
You Let A Eleven Year Old Cook?
Oh -- I Killed Him!
For How Many Days?
What do you know?
Ummm you didn't kniw?
Sidon, Sidon, And Sidon?
Massage From The Sky
You Will Be Known As "Champion"
Wakey Wakey Eggs And Bakey
Wandering Curiosity Crew! What Mask?
Cookie?
You Dont Need To Be Punished
Why him!?
Papa and Momma
Halloween special 

Catch You Guys Later... Right?

453 13 10
Oleh TrayceeStewart

Champion POV
It has been two days since Wild has had his talk about how the Time upsetting fiasco is not his fault, but honestly I bet he doesn't believe a lick of that. Yes he's been sleeping with the others and back to 'normal' but he still seems different, upset if you want to put it that way.

The group announced that we are taking a break for lunch and me and Wild are on cooking duty. I sit near the pot and pull out my Slate. I feel a tug on the cape of my hood and tilt my head to see Wild looking at the ground sheepishly with his fists balled up in my ragged cape. "Can we... talk?" He asks slowly looking up at me. I look to my left and to my right, everyone is ether busy or talking so they are paying no attention to us. "Sure what's up?" I ask as I start to chop up some potatoes. "Um.. well..." Wild takes a deep breath. "Do you... have the.. mask?" He asks and I stop chopping to look at him. "Yes but I can't give it to you now, Time would freak." I say turning and scooping up the chopped potatoes and dropping them into the pot.

"I know.." Wild says but clenches my cape tighter. "I want... to get.. rid of it.." he says and I stop what I'm doing to turn fully to him. "Kid I know your still working on your words but did you say what I think you just said." I ask with my mouth agape. Wild nods "Times... scared....... Like... really scared... of it..." Wilds hands relax a little bit. "I don't... want him.. to be scared... of something... that I have..." Wild finishes and starts to play with the hem of his shirt. I let myself smile at that. As I look down at him. I quickly turn back to the pot and clear my throat. "Well if you want it. I'll help you." I say and I feel a heavy weight crash into my back. "Wha-" I quickly turn around to see Wild hugging me. "Thanks... Champ.." Wild say snuggling his face into my shirt. I just pat his head. "Don't mention it kid."

____________
_____
"Hey old man come over here!" I yell across the clearing waving to him. Time turns his head and stands up. "The rest of you... guys can come too." Wild says from beside me and the others head over to us. "Wild, don't run you'll trip." Warriors says frowning as he sticks his hand out in case Wild falls. "I'm fine!" Wild says with a big smile on his face. Once we reach a clearing in the woods Wild sticks out his hands, asking for the group to stop.

I move past them and go to the center of the clearing where there is a two shovels. Me and Wild start to dig. "What are you guys doing." Four asks Tilting his head. "You will see." I say wiping the sweat from my brow. "Oooo let me help!" Wind says jumping in and Wild hands him the shovel he was using. Wild starts to dig with his hands. When we dig about a four foot hole I stop Wind from digging any farther. "What's this about?" Legend asks obviously growing irritated. Wild then pulls out his slate and materializes a 8 foot tall tree with a patch of soil around it which is about 4 foot deep.

"Why are we plating a tree?" Sky asks walking closer. I then go and stand beside Time and nod to Wild. Wild pulls out majora's mask and Time tenses up and tries to take a step forward but I stick my arm out in front of him making him wait. Wild throws the mask into the hole and pushes the tree in after. He then turns and smiles at Time. "It's gone now.... The tree will keep anyone... from finding it!" Wild says and Time smiles back and kneels on one knee with his arms open. Wild crashes into his arms. "Thanks dumplin" Time mutters into Wilds hair and Wild just gives me the brightest smile.

_____________
_____
"Are we there yet?" "No" "are we there yet?" "No" "are we the-" "for the love of all that's holy NO WE ARE NOT THERE YET" I snap at Wind and he sticks his tongue out at me. "Do you see a village anywhere? Huh!" I say shooting my hand out towards the road. "I do!" Wild says taking off to Hateno Village. "YES!" Wind says taking off after him. I drag my hand down my face and walk in with sky chasing the two kids and the others following me.

Many of the locals do a double take when they see me as I walk in but I just head to me and Wilds house. Or just Wilds house. Wild jumps in anticipation as we walk up. He slams the door open and runs inside. It's nice and cozy just like I remember it. "Wow Wild this looks cool!" Hyrule says looking all around. Wild runs upstairs and we hear a few crashes. "Wild wha-" Twilight try's to say but is interrupted by Wild jumping down the stairs. He doesn't step on any of the steps to get down. The others squeal like girls as they run to catch him. Wild steps on Twilight's shoulder and Legends head till he's standing next to me.

Legend looks back bewildered and angry but his face looses the anger when he sees what's in Wilds hands. Wild has a picture facing the others. "Look!" He says excitedly "is that you before you lost your memories?" Time asks looking at Wilds scarless skin shown in the picture. "Who are the others?" Twilight asks as he sits on the floor in front of him. The others follow. "Oh oh!" He says bouncing on his toes. "That's Mipha! Daruk! Urbosa! And Revali!" Wild says pointing to each member of the champions. "Is that your Zelda?" Wind asks pointing to the girl with blond hair. Wild nods "she should be here soon" he says with a smile.

As if on cue the door slams open and Wild is tacked by a younger version of Zelda. "Link! Where have you been I've been worried sick!" She says shoving her face into his stomach. Wild laughs and pats her back. "I've been traveling.... With some people...." Wild says standing up and putting out a hand to help her up. Zelda looks up into his eyes. "You talked... YOU TALKED!!!" She says standing up quickly and swinging him around. She is a couple inches taller. Wilds face goes red. "Zeldaaaaaa" he wines and Zelda puts him down with a smile.

"Excuse us." Time says and she turns to the others with shock on her face. "Who are these guys?" She asks until her eyes lay on me. "Wait before you answer that, who's that in particular?" She asks. "Older me" he says with a nod and I can feel the questions through her stare.

________
____
"So this guy is the older version you and you don't know why he's here but he was older then you were when you defeated the calamity and you know that I need to untangle his magic so he can go home?" Zelda asks and Wild nods. "And these other guys are hero's from the past that have been traveling across time to defeat monsters. Not to mention you don't know why your fighting them or if Hylia is actually the one making you guys go on this crazy journey?" Wild nods again. "Ok seems legit." "What...." Legend says. "Link was asleep for 100 years so that he could heal up and fight a big ugly boar with the help of a elephant, camel, lizard, and a bird that shot lasers out of there faces." Zelda says with her eyebrow raised. "...fair point.." Legend says and Zelda turns to me.

"So you need to get home don't you?" Zelda asks me and I nod. "I have enjoyed my time here with this chain but I miss my chain. My family." I say with a smile. Zelda smiles back at me and nods. "Whenever your ready" she says and I turn back to the others. "I'll catch you guys later right?" I ask and the others nod. Wild comes up and hugs me. "I'll miss you.." he says softly as he presses his head against my chest. I pat his back and hold him at arm's length. "Give them hell for me." I say with a wink and Wild smiles and nods. I walk over to the tiny Zelda and get on one knee. She presses her head to mine and I'm suddenly falling and hitting the ground in my own Hyrule. My home.

___________
____
Times POV
Warriors has his hand on Wilds back to make sure he will be ok after what happened last time. Wild quickly sits on the ground and Warriors crouch's next to him. "You ok?" He asks rubbing circles on his back. Wild nods. "Legs feel wobb..ly" he says giving Warriors a thumbs up and looking off from where Champion was taken. "Let's get you to bed squirt, it's been a long day. Legend says picking up the kid and heading upstairs to the bed. "Is almost funny." Zelda says and I turn to her. "He's never been treated like a actual kid.... He's needed this, bad" she says looking at the stairs. "You remember from before the calamity right? You've never seen anyone treat him like that?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Links dad was a noble knight that saw honor over everything... if his son didn't grow up fast enough then that wasn't his son till he reached his dads expiations." Zelda says shaking her head. I can't help but do the same. "That won't happen again, why don't we set up for the night. Some of us can sleep outside?" I say and she shakes her head. "I'll be staying with someone else tonight, make sure Wild stays safe you hear?" Zelda says winking. I laugh and nod. "One last thing how old are you not including the 100 years." I ask and she puts her hands on her hips. "14 almost 3 years older then Link. Oh and make tomorrow a really good day for him, if you didn't know that's his birthday." She says with another wink before turning around and heading out the door.

I smile and go upstairs to the bedroom. Legend is sitting next to Wild and looks up at me. "Took you long enough old man, those stairs too much for ya?" Legend asks and I wave him off. "Har har har Legend you are so funny." I say sitting on the bed next to a sleeping Wild. "Whatever make sure he gets some rest." Legend says before heading down stairs to find the others.

I lay next to Wild and pull him to my chest. Wild curls into me and let's out a content sigh. I close my eyes and hold Wild close to me

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.2K 119 21
《COMPLETE》 Link is a seven year old boy, who has lived in an foster care his whole life. He never talked to anyone that often, unless they spoke to h...
57.7K 1.8K 32
#1 for the tag Breath of the Wild #1 FOR LINK X READER BABY LETS GO! THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH! Dear Journal, Impa told me that writing this after L...
463K 15.2K 43
"You will aid the hero during his journey in defeating Calamity Ganon." That was the order that was given to you by goddess Hylia. Although the godde...
2.1K 91 72
Reincarnation can be a bitch, especially when you have to face horrors and death with each new life. Follow (Y/N) as she navigates, her role as a Cha...