Crossing Boundaries

By deblaru

To my astonishment, I saw Reece situated between my legs, his actions mirroring those of someone savouring th... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 31

294 5 0
By deblaru

Warning
Very Mature content ahead :

Reece

I'm Currently sitting in English the last class before lunch. It's been almost a week since Lorna and I became official and I still can't believe she's mine.

It's been so good, everything about her is amazing, we still act the same as before, well except when we are kissing or fucking,.
We've been at it like rabbits, and I never expected my quiet and timid best friend, 'now girlfriend' to be such a firecracker in bed. After our first night,  I took it slow since it was her first time, but after that I couldn't hold back anymore. I wanted to be with her every minute of the day, loving the way her body reacted when she was about to climax. The way she would clench around my cock, gripping it like a vice grip. She was so responsive to me, I couldn't get enough of her,I felt the blood rushing down to it just thinking about it.

I look over at her, she's wearing a beige jumper dress with flat knee-high biker boots, and her legs look incredible. I can't help the longing to run my tongue up her legs towards her beautiful pussy. The thought consumes me, so I decide to text her two simple words: "I'm horny!"

She hears her phone vibrating, when she reads it, her face turns red, and she bites her lower lip. It drives me crazy when she does that. Soon after, I receive a text back from her.

"Well, go play with yourself then 😏

I smirk at her cheekiness.

I shoot her another text. No, I want your pussy. I want to eat you and taste you, I can't wait  hear you moan as bury my cock deep inside of you.

Her phone vibrates again , and she glances at it before setting it aside. She turns towards me, wearing a half-smile and half-glare, mouthing the word "stop".

Shaking my head I refuse her request,placing my hand on my crotch, indicating how hard she makes me. She covers her face with embarrassment.

Looking at me once again, I whisper 'you and me after class. She declines, shaking her head, and turns back to focus on the teacher who is speaking.

"Lorna," I growl, but she ignores me. Fine, for that I'm gonna go extra hard on her. God I want her so bad.

Time seems to drag as I wait for the class to end. When the bell finally rings, Lorna swiftly gathers her things and heads for the exit.

She's fast, but I'm faster. She protests as I wrap my arm around her waist, "Reece, let me go," she complains, trying to squirm out of my grip.

"Sorry, babe, but we've got other plans," I reply, leading her out of the school and toward my Jeep.

She sighs in frustration, "You can't just pull me out of school." She shoots me an annoyed look. I simply flash a grin and start driving. "So, where are we headed?" she huffs.

"Well, initially, I thought of taking you back to my place, but my old man's there. So, we're taking a little detour here," I explain, turning onto a dirt road that leads to the woods. It's not far from the school, so we'll have plenty of time to get back.

I pull to a stop, turning off the ignition, I notice Lorna looking around. "Where are we?" she inquires.

"We're just behind the school, babe. Relax, come here," I suggest, pulling her on to my lap.

God, you are so sexy and beautiful," I say as I place a gentle kiss on her neck. She squirms on my lap, her dress is hiked up to her hips. I can't help but grip them as I push her closer to my crotch.

Our mouths now meet, our tongues entwining in a passionate dance. I softly suck in her bottom lip, causing her to moan. I give it a gentle lick and can't help but express my adoration for her lips, "God I could kiss these lips all day," I say, whispering in between kisses. My hand now explores the band of her lace panties, gently rubbing small, delicate circles on her hip bone. "Reece," she sighs. "We shouldn't be doing this here. Someone might walk by and see us."

"No one can see us baby, the windows are tinted. Try to relax for me, okay?" She nods and then sighs as I dip my finger inside her, gently stroking along her folds. She's grinding her hips against me, making me even harder for her. "Reece," my name comes out of her mouth in a whimper. "Get in the back, babe." I tell her ..

She looks at me wide-eyed. "Do it," I say in a dominant way. She's Biting her lip nervously. I lean in and suck it into my mouth. "I told you not to do that."

"Now get in the back," I grunt as I thrust my hips into her.

She quickly gets in the back and I follow. There's more room in here. She's looking at me unsure of what to do. "Turn around, baby. Put your hands on the headrest," I instruct. She obliges. "Good girl," I whisper as I lift her dress up over her hips, my hand caresses the softness of her ass.

I unzip my jeans and place a condom on, pulling Lorna's panties to the side. With my hand on her hip, I lean over her back and slide inside of her, groaning out as she grips me instantly.

Whimpers and moans escaping her mouth as I thrust into her hard, my hand reaches up her dress pulling her bra down so I can play with her hard nipple, her pussy clenches around my cock , "fuck Lorna," I grunt, I slam into her hard the sounds of her moans and wetness are driving me insane, she's gripping the head rest for dear life as my thrusts become harder and more brutal.

I can't help admire the way my cock looks sliding into her pussy,it's perfect, like it was made for me, "My cock looks so good sliding into your pussy baby," I tell her through grunts as I slam in and out of her .

Reece she moans my name, "that's it baby, take it, take all of me," Jesus Christ I'm like a mad man, I want to consume her, I want her naked and writhing under me, but I can't as we have to go back to school, so I have to make this as quick as I can, thrusting into her harder than I ever have, she whimpers out loud, yes-yes-yes she cries out, "you like that babe," I grit out as I slide out of her and slam back in hard, "YES!!" She screams. My hand is gripping hard on her hip now, she'll probably have a bruise after,the sound of my balls slapping against her sweet pussy along with her sexy moans,is like a melody to my ears, "more" she whimpers .

"You want more baby?" My breath is becoming ragged but I can't stop, the tightness of her sex, is bringing me to a point where I can only fuck her harder, I love how responsive she is to me. A few more hard thrusts and I'm almost there, Lorna is now screaming my name.

"Oh Reece,I'm cumming," she moans out, I feel her tighten more on my cock if that's even possible, "I'm almost there baby," I reach over to her hair pulling it back and causing her to yelp, but she pushes her ass back against me encouraging me to go harder, "Fuuucck," I groan out as my cum squirts out filling up the condom.

Our breaths fill the car, drowning out any other sound. As our bodies go limp, I gently pull her up and turn her face towards mine. Placing a chastised kiss on her lips, she groans in response. Chuckling softly into her mouth, I couldn't help but acknowledge the intensity of the moment. Breaking the kiss, asking with concern, "Are you okay? I know I was rougher than the last few times we did this.".

She nods and whispers "yes," her eyes half-closed as she leans on me for support. I fix her panties and pull her dress down, then take a moment to dispose of the condom in a little plastic bag and place it in the small bin in my jeep,reminding myself to throw it out later.

"Oh god, the windows are all steamed up," she laughs, covering her mouth. "Well, we did have a pretty intense workout," I smirk at her. Her flushed face becomes even brighter. "Yeah, you really went hard there," she says, throwing me a side-eye as she climbs back into the front seat.

I climb in after her, taking her hand in mine and bringing it up to my mouth. "Don't say you didn't enjoy it, cocking my brow and smiling smugly,She looks away, smiling and biting her lip again. Her silence tells me she definitely enjoyed it.

"I'm starving," she announces. "Well then, let's get you something to eat," I reply with a smile, still holding her hand. "Do we have time?" she asks. "Yeah sure, we can just skip the next class. I have science, I'll just tell them the coach needed me for practice. "Yeah, that's great, but what can I say?" she cries. "Just tell them there was a little emergency at home. You're a good student, Lorna. I'm sure they won't mind you missing one class," I assure her.

"Ugh, fine," she groans. "But you're paying for lunch," she says, giving me a smirk. "No problem, baby. I wouldn't dream of letting you pay anyway," I say, giving her a wink and starting the car.

Once Lorna and I are back at school, I walk her to her class, giving her a gentle kiss before parting ways. "I'll see you later, okay?"

"Just two classes left." She smiles and whispers, "See ya."

As I enter math class and I spot Austin at the back, engaged in conversation with a girl who's occupying my usual seat. I opt for the seat in front of him instead, shooting him a disapproving glance for not saving my spot. He responds with a nonchalant shrug and nods towards the girl beside him, prompting me to share my thoughts about her appearance. She looks attractive, with long brown hair and striking blue eyes. While she appears to have an appealing physique, I'm not particularly interested in inspecting her closely. The only girl's body I'm fixated on is Lorna's, she's simply perfect, making anyone else pale in comparison.

I shrug in response to Austin's inquisitive look, causing him to roll his eyes in return.

"I don't think Lorna would approve of you checking out other girls when she's not around." Kady, seated to my left, smirks mischievously at me commenting on my wandering attention. I shoot her a sharp look and tell her to mind her own business.

She chuckles and offers a snide remark, "it's ok Reece you're a guy," it's only natural for you to look elsewhere, although I didn't think you'd be bored of Lorna this fast, she must not be able to fulfil your needs," insinuating that Lorna might not be satisfying me in bed.

I look at her and snarl, "And what the fuck would you know? You're not even half the girl Lorna is. You're a nasty little runt who opens her legs to any guy willing' to have you, Spreading' lies and rumors 'about Lorna just to make yourself feel better, 'because you can't have what she's has. I only went out with you 'because Lorna pleaded with me, asked me to do it for her, as I'd do anything' for her. I never even touched you, and you ever wonder why?"

She's glaring' at me, and I don't hold back, "It's 'because I find you disgusting', not just in looks but in personality too. You've got no class, and you could only dream of being' anything like Lorna."

I lean in closer, "So you can think again if you think you are gonna tell her anything' because she won't believe you, and I would never betray her. So keep on dreaming about trying to break us up,because it'll never happen. Why would I ever pick a little troll like you over a beautiful model like Lorna? Oh, and one more thing, she's an absolute animal in bed." I throw her a wink as I smirk wickedly at her.

Kady's face is beet red, she's angry and humiliated, and I can hear some of the students laughing' at her expense. She gets up and storms out of the classroom.

Austin's laughing' behind me, slaps me on the shoulder, "That was amazing', bro." still chuckling' away.

I know I shouldn't be tearing into a girl's looks, but Kady's been asking for this for a long time. I had enough of the way she treated Lorna. Not to mention, she lied to Yara too, although Yara wasn't any better; she had her own agenda with my own dad about that. But Kady had no reason to be so awful to Lorna. Lorna was the one who reached out to her first, befriended her,always looking out for her, never getting mad when Kady insulted her. But Kady's hatred for her just kept growing. It's like she's on a mission to tear Lorna down for some bizarre reason. I get jealousy, but going out of your way to manipulate and lie to people? That's just plain crazy. I had to set her straight, and hopefully, my little rant will make her think twice about doing it again. Hopefully she'll piss off.

I sense another set of eyes on me, and when I glance to my right, it's Yara. She offers a sheepish smile and a small wave, but I respond with a sidelong glance, choosing to ignore her. Yara's another one I want out of my life. My sole focus is on Lorna, and I'm determined not to let any of these crazy bitches come between us.

Yikes that rant was something, do you think Kady deserved it ?

How about Reece not being able to leave Lorna alone. I told you Reece was going to only get Hornier 😆

Please leave your thoughts or a comment I would love and appreciate some feed back. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
1M 17.1K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...
342K 9.5K 83
"How many romance books do you read?" Devin asks me. I shrug. "I like them," I say. I keep browsing, running my fingers along the spines. "...
112K 3.5K 35
Avery wrapped an arm around my waist to catch me before I could get out the door. He pushed me up against the door, trapping me between his body and...