Breathe | s.b | bridgerton

By ri__writes

"Hold me close so I can finally... breathe" Marriage wasn't something Carina Bridgerton looked forward to. An... More

BREATHE
Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
Author's note
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27*
28
29
30*
Epilogue*

26*

2.2K 63 1
By ri__writes

T.W : Adult themes, sexual themes, smut, vulgar language.

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

Wanting to explain everything to him, she continued, "I have always burned for you. I- I love you, Simon. So, so much I can't even put it into words. I did not get trapped into the marriage. I wanted to marry you, be your wife. I want to be your wife. I want you. My heart, its-"

Suddenly her words were being cut off and Simon's lips were on hers, just like how they were back at that garden. Only this time, there was something else she could feel amidst need and desperation, it was love. Just pure love.

Breaking apart for air, Simon leant his forehead against hers and whispered, "I love you too, Carina. I will love you until the day I die. I love the way you laugh, I love to make you laugh. And I love how your blue eyes light up when you talk about something you love, or how they have this fire in them when I vex you. I want to make you laugh for the rest of my life. I want you."
And he kissed her again.

As the kiss grew deeper, Carina felt Simon's hand climb up her sides, until one wrapped around her waist and the other pulled the clip from her hair and let it down, only for Simon to tangle his fingers in her loose waves.

Leaving her mouth, Simon began trailing open mouthed kisses up and down her neck. And as he pulled her closer, he heard her make a sound.

A soft moan.

So soft it was barely audible.

A barely there moan.

And all it took was that soft sound for Simon to lose his mind.

"What are you... Simon?" Carina whispered, causing him to leave the crook of her neck and lean back,"Do you want me to stop?"
Carina shook her head no.

Simon brought his hands up and cupped her face, "I need words Carina. Do you want me to stop?" He asked again, as his right thumb traced her lower lip.

"No." She whispered.
"I want to show you more." he said, as his hand snaked back, "Can I?"
"Yes." her voice was so weak, she could barely hear it herself, but Simon heard her, and the next thing she knew, her dress was off, pooling around her feet, and Simon leaned in to connect her lips with his again.

As Simon's fingers brushed the skin on her now bare shoulder, it was all Carina could do to not lose all sense of her being.

Desperate to feel that feeling, the sparks when their skins touched, she held Simon's face, his jaw, his neck. Upon reaching the collar of his shirt, Carina couldn't help but want more, need more.

And before she knew, Simon's vest and shirt had found themselves home next to her dress and her palms rested against his chest when he suddenly turned her around and started peppering kisses all over her shoulders and neck while his hands ran up and down her arms.

Circling her waist, he tugged her closer until her back was buried in his bare chest and nibbled on her earlobe before whispering in her ear, "You are driving me to madness, Carina. This needs to go."

With that, he pulled onto the ribbon on her corset, slowly and sensually unwinding the whole thing. Leaving Carina breathless by the time her corset and drawers had been gotten rid of.

Suddenly realising she was completely bare in front of him, she attempted to raise her hand to her chest but was stopped by Simon on the way. "No, my love. You do not hide yourself from me. You are so beautiful, absolutely ethereal, Carina. Please never hide from me. " He whispered.

Carina forgot how to breathe. She was unsure if all this was even real. How long had they come? From Simon claiming to never marry or love anyone to him being whatever he was being.

She had no clue how when or what occurred for this all to happen. But what she did have an idea about was how her husband- oh she would never tire of that word- was laying her down on the bed, so gently as if one wrong movement and he would lose her.

Continuing the soft neck kisses lower and kissing a path down to her breasts, Carina held her breath as Simon's lips and tongue made contact with her nipple.

He maintained eye contact throughout the act as he licked and teased her right breast while his hand caressed and groped the other. Unfamiliar to the sounds escaping her mouth unconsciously, as if on instinct, Carina bit her bottom lip in embarrassment as an effort to keep quiet when Simon left her body and moved upwards to face her.

"No. Do not do that. I want to hear the pretty little noises you make." he smirked, his kisses moving down, and down, and down, until he was leaving kisses over her hipbone and guiding her legs to open wider with his other hand. In the blink of an eye he was face to face with her sex and all Carina wanted was him, something: anything.

"Please..." she whimpered, not sure if she wished for him to relieve this sudden ache or just stop tormenting her, she supposed one would solve the other issue too, and so the reply she gave to Simon's 'are you sure?' had been an impatient, 'Don't make me begin without you, simon!'

Chuckling, Simon lowered his face until his tongue came in contact with her private part, just a touch at first, turned to licks and swirls that made Carina lose her mind.

And just as Carina felt nothing could get any better, simon closed his lips around her clitoris and Carina felt as if this was it, her salvation. Her moans got audibly louder as she writhed under Simon's hold, his hands clasped around her bucking hips as her back arched off the mattress.

"Do you like that my love?" He questioned, with a glint in his eyes that told Carina he knew exactly how much she liked it, and not one to give in to become a subject of Simon's amusement, Carina countered, no matter how unconvincingly, "Huh? As if! It was alright."

Coming up to face Carina, Simon smirked as he looked her in the eye and said, "Alright, you say?" He trailed his fingers along her inner thigh, "Well... how about this then?" Carina couldn't stop a moan at the feel of his finger sliding over her slit, "Is that alright too?" He asked with that cocky smile of his.

"Yea- yeah, just alright." Carina prompted. Unfazed to her response, he just slid his finger inside her hole and asked, "And this? What about this? Still alright?" Unable to form any coherent sentence, Carina just nodded and hummed her agreement.

"Well then i guess you would fond this alright too?" Simon now had Carina completely lost in his arms, she did not even hear or realise what Simon said, he had two fingers pumping inside her slowly, agonisingly slow. Noting her lack of response, he stopped his fingers completely, making Carina whine, "Simon.. please!", she exclaimed.

"Please what, Carina?" He questioned instead of resuming his masterings, Carina just bucked her hips up into his hands in response, "Use your words love" he said, making Carina frustrated, "Please just, do that again, use your fingers, your tongue, whatever you want, just please make me cum Simon," she exclaimed, wishing to find relief from this burning pain.

"As you command, my lady." was all Carina understood before she was lost in a feeling of euphoria. With simon's fingers back to their administrations and his thumb flicking her clit, Carina felt as if she could just pass away right at that moment.

"Oh! Simon... faster- pl- please!" She asked, and Simon realised long ago he could never say no to her. His fingers fastened as he used his mouth on her clit. He nipped and sucked and licked, gauging what got him the best response from Carina, all the while his fingers never stopped, only continued to go faster.

Carina's legs wrapped around Simon's head, caging him in as his hands gripped the flesh of her thighs hard enough to leave marks. He switched his mouth to her hole as his finger climbed up and played with her clit when Carina's muscles tightened around him, and her back arched off the bed so high she was almost sitting up as she came with a loud moan, chanting Simon's name like a mantra. Simon just continued to lap at her pussy until Carina came down from her high.

"Is that alright too, dear?" He jokes as he goes up while leaving kisses all over her torso and neck, "Oh sod off," Carina chuckled as she shoved at his chest half heartedly. "Too bad, love. We're married now, so you're stuck with me. Wife." Simon said instead, as he dropped kisses on her forehead, cheeks, lips, nose, in a repetitive motion. Carina just smirked as she pulled him closer and whispered, "Well I wouldn't be opposed to that, husband."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.8K 29
❝surround me like an ocean, strip down to raw motion❞ simon x fem!oc bridgerton s1
27.7K 848 14
The Duke and Duchess of Kent and Strathearn, Charlotte and Benedict Bridgerton, find themselves on the brink of new adventures as they confront the c...
1M 29.5K 65
metanoia /ˌmɛtəˈnɔɪə/ noun change in one's way of life resulting from penitence or spiritual conversion. In which the passionate Bridgerton sister...
189K 4.2K 16
Magnolia || Colin Bridgerton Every member of the London ton in 1813 knew of the closeness between the Bridgerton and Hayward families. They summered...