27*

T.W : Adult themes, sexual themes, smut, vulgar language.

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

"Too bad, love. We're married now, so you're stuck with me. Wife." Simon said instead, as he dropped kisses on her forehead, cheeks, lips, nose, in a repetitive motion. Carina just smirked as she pulled him closer and whispered, "Well I wouldn't be opposed to that, husband."

Once Simon was facing her again, he let out a sigh as his fingers caressed her cheek, her lower lip, tucked strands of hair behind the shell of her ear. His eyes had softened.
Carina could see the tender love he held for her, along with a pinch of sadness. Not something that looked pretty on her husband; she decided then and there.

With her hand cupping his cheek, he leaned into the touch of her palmed and his eyelids fluttered for a moment as Carina asked, "Simon? Whatever is wrong? Talk to me."
With a heavy sigh, Simon opened his eyes, and settled beside her on the bed, hugging her into him as he lay a little in the side while Carina was on her back, half on top of him, "It's just- I love you Carina, I really do. And so naturally I want to give you the world, I want to shower you in all kinds of luxuries imaginable and i want to grant all your wishes."

Simon paused to lay a kiss on her head then began playing with Carina's fingers as he continued, "Yet.. this- this is something I'm not sure I can give you. I would be the luckiest man alive if you were the mother of my children. But I do not wish to have any, I just can not. I have dreamt about it- like a lot of other things- ever since I met you. But I do not think I am well enough to be a father right now. I do not think I'm ready and that terrifies me because you are this amazing goddess and I can not even-"

Carina leaned up to put a finger on his lips as she half sat up, making her lay on top of him completely, "Hey, Simon. It's alright. Listen to me, love. Calm down. It's perfectly fine. It is perfectly natural to fear having children Simon, I do too. We do not need to have any children now. We can just feel good and have fun for now. Or don't- if you are unhappy or uncomfortable about it. No one is pushing anyone here to do something against their choice. And well, you should know I am proud of you."

Simon let out a large breath as his eyes widen, "P-proud of me?" He whispered.
Carina just hummed as she nodded and began to trace little patterns on his chest, right above his heart, that she owned, "Proud of you. So so proud. You talked to me about your worries. You were finally open and honest to me about you. Something that you felt about, not just me and my happiness. But you. We are married now, and no matter how much we love each other, which I do a lot of," she giggled with him as she landed a kiss on his nose, "love can... wear out. But you talked to me, cleared misunderstandings up, and I love you all the more for it. That- that friendship. That is exactly how we make this marriage last."

Simon chuckled out at that and whispered, "Well I do not know who has been giving out lessons that made you so wise all of a sudden Mrs. Basset, but I disagree with you on just one small issue. Our love, our love will never run out. My love for you will never wear out. No matter how many arguments we have, I know with surety, that at the end of the day, it will always be you I would find my home in." He kissed her once then, twice again, before she giggled and leaned up to mutter in his ear.

"Mhmm... Mrs. Basset.. that is new. I like that." Simon smirked at that as he switched all of a sudden, causing Carina to lay on the bed with a gasp as he towered over her, "Just like, Mrs. Basset? I can do better than that... What do you say? Ready to love it?"
Carina fakes being in deep thought as she replied with a grin, "We'll see about that Mr. Basset. For now, I think you can settle with an I love you..." Simon suddenly attached his lips to her, making her gasp in surprise as he took that opportunity to slide his tongue in deeper.