In Search Of HER...

By Diku1302

Sameer Maheshwari, a very dashing, strong, talented, powerful and energetic captain of the Indian football te... More

PROLOGUE...
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
EPILOGUE...

CHAPTER 11

491 68 45
By Diku1302

Hello friends...

I am back with the last chapter of this story...

Enjoy reading the update and do let me know your reviews...

IN SEARCH OF HER...

CHAPTER 11

Sameer and Naina hardly got any alone time for the next few days as he was busy with his rigorous practice matches. He didn't want to leave any stone unturned, afterall he was representing his nation in the finals. The coach had kept him and his teammates on their toes. Everyone was ready to give their best in the finals.

Sameer had already discussed with Reyansh what he wished to do after the finals. His manager cum friend had already started the execution with the help of Naina and Sameer's parents.

The Maheshwari couple went to Soniya's house a day before the finals. "Arey Vishakha... Vivek... tum dono aise achanak hamare ghar kaise aa gaye? Aane se pehle ek call hi kar dete.", Soniya's mother, Neelam Ahuja said with a bright smile on her face.

"Ab tumhare ghar aane se pehle hume tumhari permission leni padegi kya Neelam?", Vishakha teased. "Arey nahi nahi... mera wohh matlab nahi tha. Pehle bataa diya hota toh hum tum logon ki khaatirdaari thodi aur acche se kar paate."

"Uski zarurat nahi hai. Hum yahaan waise bhi ek important kaam se aaye hai. Pritam hai kya ghar pe? Hume tum dono se kuch baat karni hai.", Vivek came straight to the point.

"Pritam toh baahar gaye hai. Agar kuch important baat hai, toh main unhe abhi ghar bulaa leti hun. Tum dono tab tak baitho, main abhi unhe call karke aati hun.", Neelam replied. "Arey Kamla... chaay- naashta le aana jaldi.", saying that she quickly made a call to her husband and asked him to come over as soon as possible.

Vishakha and Vivek watched their friend calling her daughter, Soniya too. They waited for over half an hour and soon, Pritam Ahuja and Soniya arrived hurriedly.

The arrival of the Maheshwari couple had rattled them. There was a time after Soniya's announcement when the Ahujas had tried to get in touch with them, but they hadn't responded at all. So, this visit had been more than a surprise for them.

Pritam and Neelam Ahuja were a fabulous couple in the business circle. They were always in news for some or the other good work they had been doing since the last few years. They came from old money and had set up few NGOs for the welfare of the people.

But their daughter was a total contrast to them. Soniya was a pampered child and so, she always got what she wanted. And she wanted Sameer. Her parents thought that she loved Sameer a lot. And as always to fulfil the desire of their daughter, they had proposed marriage between them which Sameer had refused politely and they too had accepted his decision without any questions.

"Vivek... Vishakha... aise acchanak kaise aana hua?", Pritam asked as he settled in front of them. Soniya greeted, "Hello Vishakha aunty, Vivek uncle." The Maheshwari couple just nodded in reply to her.

"Tum logon se kuch baat karni thi, isliye hum aise bina bataaye aaye hai. Tum toh jaante ho Pritam ki kal final match hai. Sameer ke liye bohot badaa din hai aur wohh chaahta hai ki hum sab uske saath ho. Kal match ke baad wohh bohot badi announcement bhi karnewaala hai, isliye hum tumhe kal ki match ki tickets dene aaye hai.", Vivek told the Ahuja couple.

Glancing once at Soniya, Vishakha continued, "Yeh lijiye tickets, kal zaroor aana, hum directly stadium mein hi milenge. Hume tum sabka intezaar rahega."

Soniya stood frozen for a while. She couldn't believe that the Maheshwari couple had come to invite them for the final match and on top of it, Sameer was going to reveal the identity of his love. But did that mean, he was going to propose Naina?

Just before Soniya could clear her confusion, her mobile pinged with a message from a private number. It read,

"Tum jeet gayi Soniya. Tumne sahi kahaa tha ki main Sameer ke liye sirf ek timepass thi, uska flavor of the month jaise tumne kahaa tha. Tumhe tumhara pyaar mubarak ho Soniya. Hamesha khush rehna...

Naina..."

A beautiful smile broke on Soniya's face and she was happy... more than happy... she was already on cloud nine. This meant that Sameer was going to reveal her as his love in front of the media tomorrow. He was finally going to accept her in his life and marry her.

Soniya jumped in happiness, "Hum zaroor aayenge aunty... kal ka din sach mein bohot important hai." Vishakha and Vivek smiled in response. "Toh chalo... ab hum chalte hai. Kal hum stadium mein hi milenge.", saying that the Maheshwari couple took their leave.

Once they left, Soniya hugged her mother, "Mom... I am very happy today. Finally, aaj wohh mujhe mil hi gaya jisse main bohot pyaar karti hun. Kal Sameer sabke saamne mujhe propose karega. Mom... main bataa nahi sakti ki main aaj kitni khush hun."

On the other side, Reyansh took a deep breath after sending that message from his private number. Naina who was sitting beside him chuckled, "Reyansh... maine tumse kahaa tha ki mujhe mere phone se message karne do, par tum maane kyun nahi?"

Reyansh glared at her, "Toh tum kya chaahti ho Naina ki mera boss meri jaan le le? Sameer ke strict orders hai ke tumhara number galti se bhi uss Soniya ko naa mile. Isliye iss private number se maine uss sadiyal ko message kiya hai. Usse bhi toh pataa chale ki usne kis-se panga liya hai."

Naina made a face, "Abhi Soniya khushi ke maare uchhal rahi hogi. Usse lagaa hoga ki Sameer kal sabke saamne uss-se apne pyaar ka izhaar karega." Reyansh agreed, "Haan... sach kahaa tumne Naina. Bas kal jaldi se aa jaaye toh iss musibat se peecha choote."

"What do you mean by that Reyansh?", Naina asked curiously and Reyansh told her about all the calls and messages that she left for Sameer which had irritated both of them a lot. Naina wasn't aware of this, "Wohh Soniya ki bacchi... itna pareshaan kiya hai usne mere Sameer ko. Kal aisa mazaa chakhaungi naa ki usse ki..."

"Bas... bas Naina Devi... shaant ho jaao. Kal usse waise bhi Sameer acche se sabak sikha dega. Tum usse kal durr rahogi Ms Naina Agarwal... kyunki agar tum Soniya ke aaspaas bhi dikhi naa toh Sameer mera bharta banaa dega. Kuch nahi toh mujhpar hi dayaa karo.", Reyansh pleaded.

Naina chuckled, "Accha thik hai... main uss chudail ke aaspaas nahi jaaungi. Par main tumhare aaspaas toh reh sakti hun naa? Mujhe mere aankhon ke saamne yeh sab hote hue dekhna hai Reyansh..."

Reyansh cursed under his breath, "Ek wohh Sameer hai jo meri jaan le lega aur ek taraf yeh Naina Devi hai, jisse apni aankhon se sab dekhna hai. Hey bhagwaan... please kal mujhe mere boss cum friend ke prakop se bachaa lena."

Naina chuckled, "Don't worry... main hoon naa... Sirf main hi hoon, jo tumhe tumhare boss ke prakop se bachaa sakti hun. Toh jaisa main keh rahi hun wohh bhi suno..."

Taking a deep breath, Reyansh nodded. Did he have a choice to choose between them? No... he himself was aware how much his boss cum friend loved Naina.

After meeting Naina for the first time during the practice matches, Reyansh had grown fond of Naina too. He treated her like his sister. Whenever he watched Samaina together, he prayed for their togetherness and he vowed to always protect them from all the evil eyes.

It wasn't only Reyansh who had formed a great bond with Naina, but the other team members too had openly welcomed her in their worlds and liked her. Even the coach had softened himself around her.

Naina being Naina had made a special place for herself in everyone's heart and she was happy that the people close to Sameer had accepted her with open arms without any resistance.

Sameer too was content watching her interacting with his teammates and his coach. He was surprised watching the coach warming up to her. Sameer had never seen him getting comfortable towards anyone. But either way he was happy.

Soon it was the day of football season's final match, the day which everyone was waiting so desperately. There was lot of excitement and nervousness amongst all the teammates. In the dressing room, the coach as usual was giving them last minute instructions while they listened attentively.

When they were supposed to leave towards the field, the coach called out, "Sameer... aaj ka match bohot important hai, hamare desh ke liye aur khaaskar tumhare liye bhi. Main jaanta hun peechle kuch mahino mein bohot kuch hua hai, par fir bhi tumne tumhara focus game se nahi hataaya. Maine nahi socha tha ki main kabhi tumse yeh kahunga ki aaj match ka faisla jo bhi ho, main tumhe khush dekhna chaahta hun. Naina ek bohot acchi ladki hai, aur tum dono ek dusre ko bohot khush rakhoge, yeh bhi main jaanta hun. Aaj trophy ke jeetne ke saath saath, tumhe tumhari zindagi ka bohot important announcement bhi karna hai. Jo promise tumne mujhse kiya hai yeh game jeetne ka, usse poora karke aana aur iske saath saath wohh promise bhi poora karna jo tumne Naina se kiya hai. Ab jaao... All the best... give your best performance tonight."

Sameer's eyes had turned misty hearing his coach's words. Reyansh who had come to call Sameer too had heard their conversation. Spotting his manager cum friend, Sameer started walking with him towards the field.

Reyansh spoke, "Maine socha nahi tha ki kabhi coach ko aise baat karte sununga. Khair chodo... Sameer... Naina tumhare parents ke saath aa gayi hai aur Soniya uske parents ke saath ghar se nikal gayi hai, thode time mein wohh log bhi aa jaayenge. Tumne jaise kahaa maine waise hi sab ready kar diya hai. Ab baaki sab tumhare haath mein hai Sameer. Iss match ke saath saath tumhe Naina ko bhi sabke saamne jeetna hai."

When Sameer looked at him confused, Reyansh continued, "Main Naina se bas kuch din pehle mila hun, par pataa nahi kyun mujhe wohh bohot apni si lagti hai, aur ab maine usse apni behen maan liya hai. Bhale hi wohh kisiko dikhaati nahi, par mujhe lagta hai ki wohh khud bhi yeh sabse thodi nervous hai. Naina ki jagah koi aur hota toh shaayad Soniya ke naatak ke baad tumhe chod deti. Naina ka bharosa aur pyaar hi hai jiski wajah se wohh ab bhi tumhare saath hai. Aur aaj jo tum karne jaa rahe ho usse saari duniya tum dono ka pyaar dekhegi. Sameer... kabhi galti se bhi Naina ka dil mat dukhaana... bohot saaf dil hai uska, tumse bohot pyaar bhi karti hai, tum par poora vishwas hai usse, bas kabhi Naina ko akela mat chodna. Tumhare pyaar ke saath usse tumhare saath ki bhi zarurat hai."

Sameer nodded, "Don't worry... main kabhi Naina ko akela nahi chodunga. Aur aaj ke baad wohh meri zindagi ka permanent hissa bann jaayegi. Waise mujhe nahi lagaa tha ki mera khadoos manager cum friend ab se mera saala bhi bann jaayega."

Reyansh glared at him, "Ab nautanki band karo aur jaao... yeh finals jeetni hi hai..." Sameer patted his back once and then pulled him for a hug, "Thank you... tum nahi hote toh aaj Naina meri zindagi mein nahi hoti. Thank you, Reyansh, for everything."

"Bas bas... ab thoda bohot pyaar mere liye bhi bachaa lo.", came a voice from behind them. Sameer watched the love of his life walking towards him while Reyansh left them alone and stood at the corner of the corridor.

As soon as she was just a few feet away, Sameer took three long strides and took her in a bone crushing hug. "Main soch hi raha tha ki match khelne jaane se pehle ek baar tumse mil sakun.", he whispered. She replied, "Dekho... tumne socha aur main aa gayi."

Breaking the hug, Sameer asked, "Tum yahaan kaise?" She gestured behind him, "Reyansh ne mujhe yahaan bulaaya tha. Usne kahaa match se pehle tumse mil lun, toh shaayad tum thoda aur acche se khel sakoge. Aur usne hi coach se bhi permission li thi. Isliye main abhi yahaan tumhare saath hun."

Watching Sameer's eyes turned misty, Naina said, "Ab mujhse mil liya naa? Toh ab jaao mere liye wohh trophy bhi le aao. Hamare pyaar ki jeet ke saath saath mujhe hamare desh ki jeet bhi pyaari hai. Toh Mr. Captain Maheshwari... jaaiye... apni important responsibility bhi poori kijiye... uske baad main tumhare saath hi rahungi."

Bidding goodbye to his love and manager cum friend, Sameer and his teammates walked towards the field to play the finals while Naina waited with Reyansh. She had arrived to the stadium with Sameer's parents. But she couldn't be seen with them, so Reyansh had told her to join him before the match. Their plan wouldn't work if Soniya noticed her anywhere near Sameer or his parents.

Soniya was too happy. Her parents were content seeing their only child happy. When they descended from the car, Soniya watched media people around them. She heard few cliskd from around her and she started posing giving a magnificent smile.

Before any reporter could question her, her parents took her away. They didn't know and weren't sure what Sameer was going to announce. Like last time, they didn't want to make fool of themselves.

But Soniya had another plan. She was feeling like she was on top of the world. So, she shrugged her mother's hand and again walked towards the waiting reporters.

One of the reporters questioned, "Soniya ji... aaj aap yahaan apne parents ke saath finals dekhne aayi hai? Abhi tak Sameer ne aapke announcement ko confirm nahi kiya hai, aap uske baare mein hume kuch bolna chahengi."

Soniya smiled looking at the camera, "Ji... main yahaan Sameer ko live khelte hue dekhne hi aayi hun. Aapko jaankar khushi hogi ki Sameer ke parents ne hi hume aaj ke final match ke tickets diye hai. Aur jahaan tak Sameer ke confirmation ki baat hai, toh aaj wohh sabke saamne confirm kar dega ki main hi uska pyaar hun. Sameer aaj poori duniya ke saamne mujhe propose zaroor karega. Fir I am sure aap sabko pataa chal jaayega ki maine kabhi jhooth nahi bola tha. Main aur Sameer ek dusre ke liye hi bane hai. Chaliye, abhi main chalti hun. Final match start ho jaayegi aur main mere Sameer ko khelte hue dekhna miss nahi kar sakti aaj, hai naa?"

Saying that, Soniya headed towards the stadium with her parents happily with a jump in her every step. The live reporting was being telecasted on the television which was being seen by the whole world.

Naina, Reyansh and the coach too watched that streaming news. The coach glanced at Naina once, "Main abhi field par jaa raha hun. Reyansh tum yahin ruko Naina ke saath." He left to watch the match while they sat there silently.

After few moments, Naina spoke, "Reyansh... pataa nahi Sameer jo karne jaa raha hai wohh thik nahi lag raha. I mean... Soniya ek ladki hai, usse aise sabke saamne sabak sikhaana kya thik rahega? Main maanti hun ki Soniya ne jo kiya wohh thik nahi kiya par fir bhi... pataa nahi mujhe yeh sab accha nahi lag raha. Aakhir mein wohh ek ladki hai aur hum uski life aise kharaab nahi kar sakte. Aur inn sab mein Soniya ke parents ki kya galti hai? Iss sab mein unki bhi kitni badnaami hogi. Main maanti hun ki main khud iss plan mein shaamil hun, par mujhe yeh karna thik nahi lag raha. Kya hum... yeh rok nahi sakte? Please Reyansh iss sabko roko... Sameer ko roko... agar usne yeh sab kiya toh aage chalkar usspar hi ungliyaan uthengi ki usne kisi ladki ki life kharaab kar di. Please kuch karo Reyansh... hume Sameer ko yeh karne se rokna hoga."

Reyansh was now worried too. What they had planned was to expose her in front of the media, but was that the right thing to do? Whatever they had planned was going to humiliate her in front of the world. Now, Reyansh too had second thoughts after hearing Naina's words. She was right.

Soniya had wanted to manipulate Sameer to make him agree for her proposal on the social media which was ridiculous, but what they were going to do could ruin her image, her character and her life too. Even her parent's status would be on stake. They had no right to do this and affect their reputation.

Reyansh watched Naina who was now pacing right in front of him. Both were thinking of ways to stop Sameer from what they had planned to do. But was that possible now. The match was going to start in a couple of minutes. They couldn't meet Sameer right now and there was no way to get in touch with him.

Reyansh finally had an idea and he narrated his plan to Naina. She finally sighed in relief as he finished talking. "Thank God... Waise mujhe yeh idea kyun nahi aaya?", Naina mumbled. Reyansh chuckled, "Kyunki tumhara dimaag tension mein kaam karna band ho jaata hai."

Naina hit him playfully on his arm, "Haan... shaayad tum sahi keh rahe ho. Waise tumhe toh aadat ho gayi hogi naa, itne acche acche ideas sujh jaate hai tumhe?" "Haan... ab toh tumhare Sameer ke saath rehkar aadat si ho gayi hai.", Reyansh replied with a straight face.

Naina raised her eyebrows, "Achha... ruko Sameer ki match ho jaane do fir bataati hun usse, tum kya bol rahe the abhi." He replied, "Sameer bhi meri baat se poori tarah sehmat hoga Naina. Agar main nahi hota toh Sameer tumhe dhoond hi nahi paata."

Naina smiled, "Yeh toh sach kahaa tumne. Sach mein agar tum nahi hote toh main aur Sameer aaj saath nahi hote. Tum help nahi karte toh mujhe kabhi pataa hi nahi chalta ki Sameer mujhse pyaar karta hai aur Soniya ne hamare beech misunderstandings create ki thi. Thank you so much Reyansh, jo tumne kiya wohh shaayad koi aur nahi karta."

He patted her head lovingly, "Thank you bolne ki zarurat nahi hai Naina. Maine jo bhi kiya mere dost ke liye kiya, uske pyaar ke liye kiya. Aur iss sab mein mujhe ek behen bhi toh mil gayi." Looking at her, he asked, "Mera koi nahi hai iss duniya mein Sameer ke alawa, toh kya tum meri behen banogi?"

Naina's eyes turned moist, "Maine toh pehle din hi tumhe mera bhai maan liya hai Reyansh. Mera koi bhai nahi tha, par jab tumse pehli baar mili toh tumne wohh kami bhi poori kar di. Ab meri life complete hai." They hugged each other warmly and soon the noise from the television blasted as the match had started.

None of the teams could score even a single goal in the first half of the match and soon, breaktime was announced. Sameer and his teammates rushed to the dressing room where the coach along with Reyansh and Naina were waiting for them.

The coach again motivated them, especially Sameer to score goals in the next half time. This was the last chance they had to bag the championship. Naina and Reyansh just wanted to talk to Sameer somehow, but they didn't get a chance as the coach was hovering around them for the first few minutes.

Naina somehow scribbled something on the paper and passed it on to Sameer while they all were again leaving towards the field. Before he could open the paper, it was time to start playing. So, he just folded the paper back in a hurry and entered the pitch with more determination. It was now or never for them. This was the golden chance that he had been waiting for. They needed to win this match anyhow and claim the whole season.

Naina and Reyansh had no idea if Sameer had read that note. They were stressed for two reasons. One, the other team had scored a goal against Sameer's team whose score was still zero and the other being, if he had read that note.

When there were last ten minutes left for the game to end, Sameer scored a goal, leveling the score. Everyone in the stadium went berserk in response. Sameer had tied the game. They still had a chance to win.

Soniya who had been sitting with her parents searched for Sameer's parents, but couldn't find them. Sameer had deliberately arranged their seats far away from his parents while Vishakha and Vivek were enjoying their time from the VIP cabin along with Naina's parents. Unknown to Sameer and Naina, the Maheshwari couple had invited the Agarwal couple to join them in the VIP section. Only Reyansh was aware of all this and he had zipped his mouth on Vishakha's insistence.

When last two minutes remained, Sameer scored another goal marking their win. The opponents didn't get a chance to counterattack as Sameer and his teammates kept the football with them till the end of the match. The whole stadium went wild once again as it marked the end of the football season and most importantly the Indian Football team had won the championship. The team's hard-work and determination had finally gained its fruits.

Sameer and his teammates rejoiced their win on the field and hugged each other making a circle. It was definitely their joint efforts that they had won the finals. Reyansh had screamed his lungs out when Sameer had scored the second goal while Naina had sat down on the couch with teary eyes. Her Sameer had made it. He had fulfilled his responsibility towards the nation. Each and every person was proud of him and his team.

As the preparations of the final presentation ceremony began on the field, Sameer and his teammates walked back to the dressing room to freshen up. Whoever met them on the way congratulated them for the win.

As soon as Sameer reached the dressing room, the coach told everyone to freshen up quickly, especially Sameer as he had to give an interview after the final presentation ceremony would be over which Sameer was waiting so desperately for.

Neither Reyansh nor Naina got even a second to talk to Sameer. He quickly disappeared to freshen up as he had to execute his plan. Naina and Reyansh paced in the corridor and waited for Sameer. They had to stop him from following their actual plan.

As soon as he was out of the dressing room, Naina grabbed his hand, "Congratulations Sameer... par mujhe... mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai. Tumne... tumne wohh note padha?" Before Sameer could reply, the coach appeared, "Sameer... chalo... sab hamara intezaar kar rahe hai."

Naina gave a worried glance to Reyansh while he gestured her to calm down. He followed Sameer and coach towards the ground along with the whole team. The moment the coach stopped to talk to someone on the way, Reyansh got hold of his boss cum friend, "Sameer... tumne wohh note padha? Bohot important hai yaar. Ek baar usse padh lo."

Sameer replied while smiling to someone behind Reyansh, "Itna kya important hai Reyansh?" Before he could say more, the coach appeared and soon they were taken towards the final presentation ceremony.

Once the ceremony was over, Sameer along with his teammates got photographed with the trophy. Soon it was time for the interview. But Reyansh and Naina couldn't find Sameer anywhere on the field. Where had he just disappeared within minutes?

There were still few minutes for the interview while everyone searched for the captain. After ten minutes, Sameer appeared along with his parents. And to everyone's surprise, he had escorted one more couple with him.

Naina and Reyansh stood stunned as they saw her parents accompanying Sameer and his parents. What was exactly happening here? No one had any clue what was going on.

Sameer took his place on the stage while both the Maheshwari and Agarwal couple sat in the front row seats. Naina stood quietly away from the other audience with a scarf wrapped around her face. She couldn't be seen by Soniya right now.

"Reynash... yeh sab kya ho raha hai? Mere papa-mummy yahaan kya kar rahe hai? Aur... aur Soniya kahaan hai?", Naina couldn't stop her questions one after the other while Reyansh too was confused with everything.

Calming himself, Reyansh replied, "Naina... mujhe nahi yahaan kya honewaala hai. Tum yahin ruko. Main stage ke paas jaa raha hun. Thik hai." Saying that, he walked towards the stage.

Naina continued looking around for Soniya but there was no trace of her. Suddenly she heard the voice of the reporter and stopped looking around. Now, her gaze was fixed on Sameer. She had no idea if he had read that note, she didn't know what he was going to do now when Soniya wasn't present around.

"Congratulations to you and your whole team, Sameer Maheshwari...", came a voice from a reporter. Few others too praised him and then the actual questions started.

"Sameer... match shuru hone se pehle Soniya ji apne parents ke saath yeh finals dekhne aayi thi. Unke interviews par aapne ab tak react nahi kiya tha. Unhone kahaa ki aaj aap kuch important announcement karnewaale hai unhe lekar. Toh bataaiye Mr Sameer Maheshwari, aapka Soniya ji ke saath kya rishta hai?"

Another reporter continued, "Ji... hum sab yahi jaanna chaahte hai ki kya Soniya ji hi wohh ladki hai jisse aap pyaar karte hai, jiske liye aapne gaane gaaye the?"

Sameer looked around the hall with a serene smile on his face. He had anticipated this type of questioning. He hadn't reacted to the false announcement of Soniya's love acceptance, so this was bound to happen and he was prepared, more than prepared.

"Ummm... aap sabko kya lagta hai ki mera aur Soniya ka kya rishta hoga? Maine apne pyaar ka izhaar ek live interview mein kiya tha, tab maine naam isliye nahi liya tha, kyunki main khud mere pyaar ka poora naam nahi jaanta tha. Aur rahi Soniya ki baat, toh mere parents aur Soniya ke parents bohot acche friends hai, aur issi wajah se main aur Soniya friends hai. Toh ab aap sab bataaiye kya Soniya wohh ladki ho sakti hai jisse main bohot pyaar karta hun?"

The reporters looked confused. One of them asked, "Toh fir Soniya ji ne kyun kahaa ki aap unse pyaar karte hai. Aur abhi Soniya ji kahaan hai? Wohh aapka match dekhne toh aayi thi."

"Soniya ko thodi misunderstanding ho gayi thi. Usse lagaa ki main usse pyaar karta hun aur iss liye usne wohh acceptance ka announcement kar diya. Kya aap sabne ek baar bhi socha ki agar Soniya wohi ladki hoti toh main khud uske interview ke baad kuch bolta, usse reply karta. Meri chuppi mein hi mera jawaab tha. Main aur Soniya sirf family friends hai, aur kuch nahi, aur abhi wohh kahaan hai main nahi jaanta."

"Main yahaan hun Sameer.", came her voice. Naina turned towards the entrance of the hall and watched Soniya entering in with her parents. Soon, she reached near the stage and took a mike from a reporter.

"Main yahaan hun. Sameer sahi keh raha hai. Mujhe thodi misunderstanding ho gayi thi. Mujhe lagaa ki Sameer mujhse pyaar karta hai, isliye maine wohh interview de diya tha. Par aaj saari misunderstandings clear ho gayi hai. I am sorry Sameer, meri wajah se tumhe itni problem hui. And I am sorry everyone, maine aap sabka time waste kiya.", saying that, she looked around and soon her gaze landed on the girl whose face was wrapped with a scarf. Looking at her, Soniya continued, "I am sorry once again... Thank you..." And she left.

There were murmurs amongst the reporters in the hall while Sameer and Naina watched each other quietly. Naina was totally stumped after whatever she heard right now. Whatever happened was it really true? Had Soniya seriously apologized to her and accepted that she wasn't Sameer's love? Had Soniya really given up on Sameer? Reyansh too was confused and he slowly stood beside Naina.

Sameer cleared his throat and got everyone's attention again, "Ab jab Soniya ka matter solve ho gaya ho, toh main aap sabko kisise milaana chaahta hun. Aap sab sahi soch rahe. Main jisse beintehaan pyaar karta hun, wohh yahin iss hall mein hai."

Saying that, Sameer stood up from his seat and walked towards his love. Naina stood frozen for a while. Nothing was going as per Sameer's plan. This all wasn't their plan. What was Sameer actually going to do? Reyansh quietly moved away from her as soon as he saw Sameer approaching them.

As Sameer stood in front of Naina, he whispered, "It's time for the real show to begin..." Sameer slowly unwrapped the scarf and threw it away. "Itne khoobsurat chehre ko aise scarf se dhakaa nahi karte Naina...", he whispered.

With that, Sameer held her hand and walked her towards the stage. The camera people started clicking their pictures while the reporters were waiting impatiently for Sameer to give her introduction.

Standing on the stage, Sameer introduced her, "Yeh hai Naina Agarwal... jisse main bohot pyaar karta hun. Mujhe kabhi nahi lagaa tha ki mujhe kabhi pyaar hoga, par Naina se pehli mulaaqaat mein hi mujhe usse pyaar ho gaya. Main Naina ka poora naam nahi jaanta tha, isliye maine uss live interview mein uska naam nahi liya."

Looking at Naina, he continued, "Waise Naina ko dhoodne ke liye bohot mehnat karni padi aur uske baad usse manaane ke liye bhi mujhe bohot papad belne pade hai. aur aaj aakhirkaar mera pyaar, meri Naina mere saath hai, mere paas hai."

Without giving any chance to Naina to speak, Sameer went down on his knee and took out a red velvet box from his pocket. The hall seemingly went silent and Sameer asked, "Aaj main, Sameer Maheshwari, Naina Agarwal se, hamare parents ke sehmati se yeh poochna chaahta hun, 'Kya tum mere saath tumhari poori zindagi bitaana chahogi? Kya tum meri jeevan sangini banna chahogi? Main tumse bohot pyaar karta hun Naina aur ab tumse durr nahi rehna chaahta. Kya tum mujhse shaadi karogi Naina?"

Naina's eyes had teared up and she too sat on her knee, "Main bhi tumse bohot pyaar karti hun Sameer. Toh main tumhe manaa kaise kar sakti hun. Par usse pehle tumhe mere parents se mera haath maangna hoga."

Sameer chuckled, "Maine unse tumhara haath maang liya hai Naina. bas ab tumhare ghar aakar officially bbad mein baat karenge. Abhi mujhe jawaab de do. Mera pair dard karne lagaa hai ab."

Everyone in the hall laughed at that and finally Sameer got the reply that he was waiting for, "Haan Sameer... main tumse shaadi karne ke liye taiyaar hun."

As soon as Sameer heard her reply, he slid the ring in her finger and stood up. Soon, Naina was engulfed in his arms.

"I love you Naina..."

"I too love you Sameer..."

How was the last chapter?

I know you all want to know what exactly happened that Soniya accepted her mistake?

And how come Sameer didn't follow his own plan and gave a sweet surprise to Naina?

Well... you all will come to know about it in the epilogue...

Happy Ganesh Chaturthi... May God Ganesha bless you all and your families with good health, happiness and success...

Thank you everyone for having so much patience with my updates.

I had a family emergency to attend to, someone close to me was admitted to the hospital, which was the main reason that I had been distracted and couldn't find time to write. Please pray for her recovery.

Please ignore the mistakes...

I haven't proofread before uploading this...

I will try to update the epilogue as soon as possible, so that I can concentrate and start writing Vows of Hatred and one more Samaina short story...

Take care and stay safe...

With Lots of Love,

Daksha...❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 4K 62
"Pehli nazar mein hi mujhe usse pyaar hogaya tha! Tabhi se zor zor se chilla kar apne pyaar ka izhaar karna chahta hun par.....Par woh kisiko apne aa...
8K 688 8
Hiii everyone... I'm back with a Samaina FS (Five shots) Naina Agarwal is staying with her Phulla bua since last seven years... The reason was one...
35.6K 3.6K 30
What happens when an inevitable intruder enters your house... your life... like a storm & disrupts your peaceful life... Let's read to find out what...
22.6K 2.2K 24
A story about our very own Samaina... Sameer is heartbroken... Will Naina be able to mend his heart... Or her heart will be broken in the process...