Broken Pieces

By AdaKhan025

Glass often Blunder out from the hand and shatters on the ground, these are the broken pieces that cause abra... More

Information
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

4

31 3 0
By AdaKhan025

11:38 AM

Everyone is now sitting on the dining table munching their food, They was joyfully eating the until, Seojoon's gentle yet bold word's revoke the joy.

Seojoon: Lisa start your training from tomorrow, you'll be declared as the God father of the underworld In six month.!

All of them slowed down chewing and glance Lisa whos chopsticks halt in front of her mouth by his words, indeed she is vivacious and frolic yet when it's comes to this scheme, her ambiance turn into brutal and oppressive, she gripped on the chopstick and opined plainly.

Lisa: Don't start Dad yeah!? Let me eat!

Finishing she placed the chicken piece in her mouth and chew deviously like nothing happened. Seojoon mouth ceased, he glared her and commanded in his Thick voice.!

Seo: I didn't ask Lisa! I informed you, furthermore I am not ceasing your collage, You can study but while being here with us. that's final.!

Lisa's anger raised in her veins and flowed in them as blood, She hoist her head from the bowl, Placing her chopsticks on the table with a thud, gazing at Rm she rebuked on him instead of Seojoon.

Lisa: Your God father doesn't actually trust you, Rm! I speculate he's just utilizing your whetted brain to be the king of underworld,!? You should resign from his special men's post and live your life.!

RM didn't replied he just avoid her eye not wanting her to point his palter. It's definitely not like seojoon don't have faith on him, Rm himself don't want to be the God Father, Seojoon had extend him but got rejected politely, from that time he never strain him over.!

Seojoon didn't inform her regarding the objection or else she will be rage and dismay with Rm. Seojoon is aware about there kinship which is very pristine and wholesome as sibling, so he don't want any breach  and discord  among them.!

since they'll lead her in future, He's already in his mid sixties now want to retired and rest but Lisa is not apprehending him, As he fretted in his fierce voice.!

Seo: Lisa! Why are you so stubborn huh! Why you never apprehend me! I shouldn't have made you sit on my head.!

She chuckled bitterly, and raised from the chair,  she glare her father and blurted in her ire voice while taking her step back to her room..

Lisa: you never did, you never cherish me, You want me to murder people! then I am sorry, I can't, i won't.!

As she left with heavy steps, restrained  jammed on the dinning, Seojoon inhaled and raised from his seat, He shook his head in disbelief not aware what he should actually do to change her demeanor, as he gazed others who was visibly glum smiling he asserted in his genial vent.! 

Seo: don't get up before finishing the food, yeah.!

Gaining a nod from them he left toward his chamber, though their starvation perished attesting the quarrel among Lisa and Seojoon, jin glance at Rm who was staring down on the platter, Placing his hand on his shoulder he questioned.!

Jin: Rm what's this? Didn't you explain Lisa regarding why Sir is not composing you as God father!?

Rm inhaled in frustration and gazed up at him, and shook his head, jin retreat his hand back from his shoulder, and stare him in atheism  before he could assert him they heard Suga's tight voice.!

Suga: tell her, or else the affinity among Sir and Lisa will tardily demolish!!

Rm gazed at Suga, placing his chopsticks down on the platter he fretted in frustration..!

Rm: Why not you clasp the seat!? Huh!?

Suga's mouth left a dry chuckle, crossing his arm's over his chest, leaning back on the chair gazing at Rm in the eyes he denied gently!

Suga: world is aware Rm I am lacking serenity and tranquility, Which is not exceptional for this altitudinous post!

Rm didn't argued regarding it, entirely aware his words were accurate, Jimin peek from Jk's side to face Suga, chewing the kimbap he confirmed in his thin voice!

JM: you! initially uttered something acceptable about yourself.!

Suga Glower at him, raising from the chair omitting to argue with him, he took his steps back to his room, Jimin stopped chewing and stare Suga's fading figure in fascination as he pondered in his mind "why didn't he argued back to me , is he fine!?" he snapped out of his envision hearing jisoo's apprehensive voice..

Jisoo: it seems to me that jin should Discourse with her regarding this! She'll be comprehend you!

Nodding his head he raised from his chair and left from there to Lisa's room, jk who was being quite all the time, gazing at Rm he place his concern in front of him in his puzzled vent.!

Jk: it makes no sense to me, why are you creating an issue regarding this Rm Hyung i-

Jk couldn't finished his phrase when Rm slammed his hand on the dining table which make all of them to flinch by his abrupt demeanor, as his treble voice echoed in dinning area!

Rm:  Fucking because I don't want it, Isn't it uncomplicated! Can't all of you comprehend it.!

After thundering he left to his room, all of there eyes were widen in amazement inspecting the scenario, Since Rm never raised his voice on jk, Never, he cherish him like his younger brother, care and trust him like a child, indeed Jungkook flinch by his harsh words yet he didn't showed any of them his dismay as he gulp the leftover juice and quietly walk toward his room,  

None ceased him, aware of his discontent, Jimin, J-hope, Jennie, Jisoo and Rose glance at each other and exhaled in frustration while rubbing their forehead, J-hope Stand up picking the shattered glass and Bowl's from the floor which collapse when Rm slammed his hand on the table, As he asserted tenderly.!

J-hope: we should clean and rest a bit.!

JM and the girls nodded omitting to utter something they quietly did their work! J-hope placed the leftover food inside the fridge aware Lisa might eat after her indignation will settle down!

Both the boy's and the girls come out of the kitchen after Almost 30 minutes Jimin and the three girls collapsed on the couch while J-hope walk toward Suga's room jimin was staring his back while pondering in his mind "they really are close"

his deem was quite in point as well, considering Suga, he never let anyone enter inside his room. Not even his comfort zone Jin! He even have placed a locking device out side of his room, Which no one can open without entering the pass code except him and j-hope! he snapped out of his envision by Rose's puzzled voice.!

Rose: jimin!? What happened! Something bugging you!?

Jimin smile and shook his head as he replied while getting up from the couch leave for his room.!

JM: No nothing Rose, I am fine, Just tired , and want to sleep!

Gaining nod from the girls he left to his room, three of them stare his fading figure while slightly smiling, Jimin has the ambience to attract people toward his dazzling eyes, his incredibly smile, yet three of them can spot sorrow and agony in those chestnut orbs which concuss them regarding His Past, Jennie and Jisoo eyed Rose hearing her amazed vent.!

Rose: they are living with each other from past ten years, yet they are still unaware of each other's past and background!

Jennie hummed, sighing leaning back on the couch comfortably placing her head on the back staring at the ceiling she replied gently!

Jennie: what amazed me, they never sought to catechize regarding each other!

Jisoo lied down on the couch, placing her head on Jennie's lap crossing her arms over her chest, closing her eyes she illustrated gently.!

Jisoo: Because they esteem each other's concealment!

indeed they cherish and respect each other's concealment, Rose Chuckled hearing her, she also lied down on the couch comfortably As she joked.

Rose: is being logical is important!?

Jisoo and Jennie chuckled! As silent fell among them, falling asleep on the couch being tired of long travelling.

*

*

*

*

*

Concurrently jin hesitantly knock on the door of Lisa's room, as he saw the door was already open and peek from there and witnessed Lisa was punching the punching bag harshly without showing any mercy..

Jin shook his head aware of her habit taking all her anger and frustration out while punching the bag, sighing he enter the room, standing in front of the bag grabbing it tightly from each side with his palm as he pried...

Jin: still same habit huh!? What do you do in London if you gets angry!?

She didn't glance at him once, not even ceased for an instant from punching the bag as she ranted not in the mood of talking with anyone..!

Lisa: If you visited here to remodel my habits and my mood then kindly leave !

A chuckle left from jin's Lips hearing her as he side the punching bag away when she was about to punch it showing his face in lieu of the bag, widening her eyes she hurriedly ceased herself to punch spotting jin's smiling face in front of her, she clinched her teeth and fumed.

Lisa: for the god of sake! I would have punched your handsome face!

Jin laugh out loud, by her praise as grab her hand, Taking off the boxing gloves he replied which make her to roll her eyes...!

Jin: I would have stopped you, if you would have punched me, I was aware you'll control yourself from hurting me!

She snatch her hand away from him and walk away, untying her hair which was a bun few second ago she blurted in her tight voice.

Lisa: The faith you have on me is not excellent jin! Don't forget I am not your God father !

Faith, Trust and Constancy is he in the footing of illustrating her.!

however Jin placed the gloves on the table leaning his back on it crossing his arm's over his chest smiling he replied her gently not paying attention to her words.!

Jin: then be one! And let's rule the underworld together Lisa !? Isn't it cool !

She ceased whatever she was doing and turned to face jin she glared at him, Who's smile didn't flattered yet, clenching her teeth pointing toward the door she countered..

Lisa: last and final word's I. Will. Not! This is the door help yourself !

Jin's smile flattered he sighed and shook his head as he grab her shoulder being frustrated he questioned gently.!

Jin: don't fret, Just give me an excellent reason of why you don't want to be the next hire huh!?

She faintly jerk his hand away from her shoulder walking toward her bed grabbing the water bottle she fumed.

Lisa: because I don't want to be just tied in Korea jin, I want to travel the world, want to complete my study and become a great doctor, I want to make myself an independent women from a daddy's girl jin!!

He stand still and stare her back, Lisa's word's remind him of his owns elf, he recall how his mother would strain him with her dreams and schemes, he wonder in his mind does he really want to go back there?

Blinking his eyes, he snapped out of his deem, walking toward the bed sitting beside her, he glance at Lisa who just placed the bottle on the table after drinking the water! Smiling he explained faintly!

Jin: you still can travel Lisa! You still can study and become a doctor, you still can be an independent women, Sir seojoon rarely get involved with us in any mission.! You'll be safe and secure since no one have seen the faces of the members of shadow Lisa..

Lisa didn't uttered anything she just stare at him in disbelieve, and ire a sarcastic laugh left from her mouth, Clapping her Hands she blurted without paying attention to her word's.!

Lisa: indeed how,  Just how can I forget, You-you are his servant! You eat his salt so surely you will take his side! Excellent!! Ver-

She ceased in midway realizing her word's, she just blurted out the thing which is entirely erroneous Lisa and seojoon never see them as their servant, She gazed at jin and felt like someone has punch on her heart with dagger.

Jin's smile didn't fade away yet his eyes were speaking his dismay, Before she could apologies jin stand up from the bed and asserted in his plain voice

Jin: i apologies if i crossed my limits Boss, since you're our Boss after seojoon sir we're your servant too..!

She was stiff on her place in remorse not able to utter anything aware she unwillingly hurt jin! He turn his heels and walk toward the door, holding the door knob before opening it he clarified back facing her.!

Jin: you gave your an answer by yourself ma'am! Servant can't be a hire!

He open the door and left after closing it, Lisa sat there Staring the place jin was sitting few second back, she clinched her fist in frustration, anger took over her as she started throwing pillows, blankest and bed cover on the floor while shouting!

Lisa: why! Why Lisa! Why your mouth just spill nonsense, why!

After taking out her all fury on the thing's, she throw herself on the mattress, silent cover her room, eye's slowly started to drop, darkness took over in her bright eyes as she fall asleep!

Jin was standing outside of the door waiting for her to calm down, he sighed not he hearing anything from inside and turned around to left, But flinch by Rm's sudden presence in front of him he was standing close to him, Rm chuckle and step away from him receiving a glare from jin as he apologized while rubbing his nape!

Rm: my apology! Because of me you have to hear her harsh Word's!

Jin shook his head punching on his biceps, walking ahead of him he replied rolling his eyes on him..

Jin: I will appreciate you if you will talk with her by yourself, and about me forget it !

Rm hurriedly walk behind him, grab his wrist delicately stopping him from walking away as he
Clarified with his uneasy voice.

Rm: i-i was about to jin! But hearing her rage filled voice, I didn't have the courage!

Jin glance at their hands, and snatch it away from him, Rm didn't argued regarding this demeanor of jin, as he only paid attention to his harsh voice!

Jin: then you don't have right to apologies to me !

Rm open his mouth to say something but couldn't when Jin left without waiting for any response from him, Rm stand on his spot and stares at jin's back as he pondered in his mind. "Why his every harsh Words affect me so much"!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"The tongue has no bones, but it is strong enough to break a heart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 985 34
A lovely Girl who cherish by everyone in her home, A little Girl who just turn sixteen, A lovely Girl who never even felt pain but everything change...
47.4K 1K 55
Yoonsae is Mafia King lost daughter and she is mafia queen but no one know. She got kidnapped by White Devil(Her dad enemy).One day she got info that...
613K 24.5K 51
Meet Han Y/n, a seemingly ordinary teenager leading a content life with her mother. Everything appeared perfect until their lives took an unexpected...
155K 3.6K 26
Choi Y/N, 22 year old girl spent her 16 years in Korea with her father, whom she loved and cared the most. Unfortunately after his death she became...