// 𝑨𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒛 𝑰𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒆...

נכתב על ידי Aayushilovesrabb1ts

Hey guys! This is my 2nd oneshot series and it's about Ateez! I have made another series which is about Monst... עוד

// 𝐘𝐮𝐧𝐡𝐨 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 //
// 𝓢𝓪𝓷 𝓞𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓽 - 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓘 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓶𝔂 𝓫𝓸𝔂𝓯𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 //
// 𝚂𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚠𝚊 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 //
// 𝗠𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗶 𝗢𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 - 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲 //
// 𝙒𝙤𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙊𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩 - 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙄 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 //
// ᴊᴏɴɢʜᴏ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛ - ᴍʏ ᴏɴʟɪɴᴇ ʙᴏʏғʀɪᴇɴᴅ //
// 𝒴ℯℴ𝓈𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒪𝓃ℯ𝓈𝒽ℴ𝓉 - 𝒲𝒽ℯ𝓃 𝓎ℴ𝓊𝓇 ℯ𝓍 𝓂ℯℯ𝓉𝓈 𝒽𝒾𝓂 //
// 🇭‌🇴‌🇳‌🇬‌🇯‌🇴‌🇴‌🇳‌🇬‌ 🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌🇸‌🇭‌🇴‌🇹‌ - 🇲‌🇾‌ 🇻‌🇦‌🇲‌🇵‌🇮‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇦‌🇩‌🇲‌🇮‌🇷‌🇪‌🇷‌ //
// 𝕎𝕠𝕠𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥 - 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕕𝕠𝕖𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 //
// ˢᵉᵒⁿᵍʰʷᵃ ᴼⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗ ⁻ ᴹʸ ᶜᵘˢᵗᵒᵐᵉʳ //
// 𝕾𝖆𝖓 𝕺𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖙 - 𝕸𝖗. 𝕻𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖒𝖆𝖓 //
// 🅜🅘🅝🅖🅘 🅞🅝🅔🅢🅗🅞🅣 - 🅜🅨 🅛🅐🅑 🅟🅐🅡🅣🅝🅔🅡 //
// Yeosang Oneshot - My theif //
// Yunho Oneshot - Cherries 'N Peaches //
// 🄷🄾🄽🄶🄹🄾🄾🄽🄶 🄾🄽🄴 🅂🄷🄾🅃 - 🄿🅁🄸🄽🄲🄴🅂🅂 //
Author's Note

// Ⓙⓞⓝⓖⓗⓞ Ⓞⓝⓔⓢⓗⓞⓣ - Ⓜⓨ Ⓔⓧ-Ⓒⓡⓤⓢⓗ

81 3 0
נכתב על ידי Aayushilovesrabb1ts

Author's P.O.V

Since birth, your dad has always kept you hidden from the outside world. He never told you why though. It's like he's keeping a secret. Also, you don't know who your mom is. You've never seen her. When you ask your dad about it, he doesn't say anything either. He dated millions of girls during his time and doesn't remember who he slept with to create you. You still weren't sure if you should believe such a story because it just sounds so fake.

Current time...

Y/N's P.O.V

I was getting ready for a big event tonight. The event is for my birthday. Today is the day I turn 21 years old. Since birth, every single birthday of mine has been celebrated at my home with my dad, and sometimes other family members. Friends never showed up. They wanted to, it's just my dad didn't allow them. It's like he's worried that they might just steal something once they come to our house. Talking about friends, my two best friends are Jennie and Tzuyu. We had met once when my dad had a business transfer to Bulgary. I had to go with him too. There, I finished my college years. During those years, I befriended Jennie and Tzuyu. My dad pretty much knows about them well enough. Anyway, I was finally done getting ready. My outfit:

I walk downstairs to say my dad goodbye before leaving.

"Dad, I'm leaving!", I said. Suddenly, my dad pulled me to him.

"What are you wearing?!", he asked. I sighed heavily.

"C'mon, dad! It's my birthday! Let me wear what I want!", I yelled.

"Fine, you can wear this. But make sure that no boys are watching you, okay? I don't want anyone to see you in a bad way", he said. I nodded my head as a yes.

"Okay, enough chit-chat. I see you're getting late. You should go now", he said.

"Bye Dad!", I said while leaving the house.

"Be safe while going there! Bye!", he said.

30 minutes later...

Y/N's P.O.V

I finally reached the club that my friends picked out for me. I made my way into the club. Once I got in, I saw that the entire club was dark.

"Guys, where are you?", I asked. Maybe no one is here yet. Just as I made my way to the front door, the lights went back on and I could hear people screaming.

"Happy birthday!", everyone yelled. It wasn't just my friends, there were other people as well. I recognized them since they were from my college. Jennie and Tzuyu must've invited them as well.

"Thank you so much!", I said. Tzuyu and Jennie came towards me.

"Come, cut the cake!", Tzuyu yelled. They brought me to the table and I cut the cake.

15 minutes later...

Y/N's P.O.V

Everyone was having a fun time. They were dancing and drinking. I was not doing any of those. The problem is, that my dad has kept me hidden from the real world for so long that I can't match up with what goes on nowadays. Jennie approached me.

"Y/N, you're not gonna dance and have fun? This party is for you! You should be having the most fun right now", she said.

"I know but I'm not feeling like that", I said. While I was speaking, I noticed Jennie's gaze turned in another direction.

"What happened? Did you notice anything?", I asked. She turned my head so I could see. I noticed Jongho was there as well. He was there as well. He has been my crush ever since I joined college. But once I left, I forgot all about him. I had never talked to him or confessed my love to him.

"Why did you invite him?", I asked.

"Why shouldn't I? He knew you!", she said.

"And how did you know that?", I asked.

"I had sent a message in our old college chat group. I have asked who all knew you and wanted to come to your party. He said that he wanted to come as well", she said.

"And how do you know that he came here for me? It could be that he just came here for his good?", I asked. Jennie sighed.

"If that's the case then you can ask him", she said.

"Why should I?", I asked.

"Because this is your doubt, not mine. I'm going to get another drink. Do you want one for you as well?", she said.

"Sure...", I said. She nodded and left from there. I kept looking at him, wondering if I should go and ask him. I didn't realize that I'd been staring at him for so long that Jennie had already returned.

"So, did you ask him?", she asked and I got back to my senses.

"No...", I said. She sighed.

"Ugh, I knew you couldn't. Anyway, have this drink", she said. I slowly picked up the glass and drank the drink. I immediately spat it out once it went into my mouth.

"What happened?", Jennie asked.

"What the heck is this?", I asked.

"Wine... It's the most simple one I've got. I thought you'd like it", she said.

"It's got an absurd taste to it", I said. Jennie chuckled a bit.

"Don't worry, you'll get used to it. I felt the same when I first drank. I hated it. But now, it's like water to me", she said. I decided to drink one more glass. And over time, I drank over five glasses. I didn't realize that I would've liked this so much.

A few minutes later...

Jongho's P.O.V

I was helping the place clean up. I was one of the few people who were helping to clean up. Suddenly, I noticed someone was sleeping on one of the counters. I approached them.

"Excuse me, the party's over. You should go home now or help us clean up. Don't sleep here please", I said. The person slowly got up. To my surprise, it was Y/N, the birthday girl herself! I could smell the scent of wine coming from her. She must've drank too much and passed out. Most people would look hideous when they would drink too much. But she didn't. She looked more pretty.

"How long have I been sleeping for?", she asked.

"I don't know but you've been sleeping so long that the party's over. Do you want to go home?", I asked.

"I want to be with you", she said. I could understand that the effect of wine was still on her. I honestly wished what she was saying was true. But I told myself that this was just the effect of wine. She wasn't being able to control herself.

"Y/N, I think you're still pretty drunk. Tell me your address and I'll drop you there", I said.

"I said I want to be with you!", she yelled. Everyone could hear that and stared at us.

"Ugh, fine. I guess you could stay with me for one night", I said. I started cleaning up again. Once I was done, I took her to my car and drove home.

At my home...

Jongho's P.O.V

I finally returned home. I had to carry her to the bedroom. She was passed out due to the wine. She seems so young though, why was she drinking in the first place? I let these thoughts aside and laid her on the bed. After I was freshened up, I went to my room to sleep. I completely forgot about Y/N after that.

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up in the morning. I sat up on the bed. I yawned and stretched my body. But there was something wrong. I was still in my clothes from last night and this wasn't my room! I tried to think about what happened last night. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to. I sighed and got off the bed. I go to the kitchen to see Jongho. I was in his house? How did I even get here?

"Y/N, you're awake?", he asked me with a smile. I nervously approached him.

"Yes, but how did I get here..?", I asked him.

"Well, let's just say you got drunk last night and I had to bring you to my home...", he said. I was shocked.

"Why didn't you drop me off at my house then?", I asked.

"I wanted to but you didn't want to! You wanted to come to my house!", he said. I was stunned.

"I did?!", I asked. Jongho just nodded. I sat on a chair. I was trying to digest everything he said. I was drunk last night, Jongho brought me to his house and made me sleep in the bedroom! I approached Jongho after a while.

"Umm, Jongho?", I asked. Jongho hummed in response.

"Can I confess something to you..?", I asked. Jongho showed me a curious expression.

"I... I like you a lot!", I said. The house was filled with silence. I facepalmed myself, thinking that I made a horrible decision by confessing that now.

"You do", he asked and smiled. I thought he was most probably finding this funny.

"Yes...", I said while looking down. Suddenly, Jongho's finger was on my chin. He brought up my face with his chin.

"Me too", he said while giggling. I was surprised.

"What?!", I asked.

"Yeah, since you ever joined college. I was really curious about you and felt attached to you. But you were never really that used to getting to know people. So, I thought that we would never know each other. So, I tried to forget about you but I couldn't. Then, when Jennie asked us to come to your birthday, I couldn't say no! I had to meet you, you were my past crush after all", he said. I was shocked after hearing his story. I got closer to him.

"So, am I your girlfriend now?", I asked. He giggled.

"Definitely, and I am your boyfriend!", he said. I hugged him out of excitement and happiness. He hugged me back as well.

Hey guys!  It's been so long since I've updated y'all! I'm very sorry to keep you guys waiting :( But don't worry, I'll be more active now. Hope you all enjoyed this part <3

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13.8K 245 8
sdsdkvndzlv Back at it again with the one shots. Y/N I want to be you XD
797 5 11
This is a one-shot collection Book! You can request on the info and request page where I'll add further information :} You can also see the oneshots...
6.1K 65 11
One shot scenarios and reactions of the ATEEZ members. I also post these stories on my Instagram account: @a.tease_fics
329K 3.6K 34
Gonna upload some of the works that i post on my tumblr account @hoe9for9kpop hope you enjoy!