The Project | Larry Stylinson

By captain_niallhoran

Louis Tomlinson is the most popular guy in the whole high school. Harry Styles thinks he is just an average... More

The Project | Larry Stylinson
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
-NOT AN UPDATE-
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Epilogue
Extras

Chapter 19

208 2 1
By captain_niallhoran

!! Tw - emet0phob1a, swear1ng !!
Listen to 'Lover' By Taylor Swift while reading this for the best experience xx

-

The next day began at 1 pm when Harry awoke with a pounding headache. He rolled over and found that the other side of his bed was empty, but it looked as if it had been slept in.

A quick panic shot through him as he heard noises coming from the bathroom. His parents were meant to be out all day, and his sisters were at their Nan's again. 

Harry jumped out of his bed and slipped on a hoodie, carefully and quietly creeping down the hallway, listening for signs of who it was. 

He felt slightly stupid for not knowing who it was, hoping it would be obvious when he found out, like Zayn, Ed, or someone else. He had completely blacked out last night, he didn't even remember how he got home.

As Harry got closer, he heard a string of retches, gags and coughs, followed by spitting and the toilet flushing.

Harry paused for a moment before knocking on the door softly.

The person didn't reply with words, but they did gag and spit so he assumed they'd heard him, and opened the door.

'Uhm, hello?' he asked quietly.

The person was crouched in front of the toilet, holding onto it for dear life. Their hair was dishevelled and they weren't wearing a shirt, only grey sweatpants.

Slowly, after a few more coughs, the person turned around, and Harry felt his expression soften.

'Oh, baby,' he laughed sympathetically. He kneeled next to the toilet and ran a hand through Louis's hair.

'How long have you been in here?' he asked. He watched as Louis looked up at the clock on the bench and sighed.

''Bout two and a half hours,' he mumbled.

'Oh, darling,' Harry smiled warmly at Louis. He had very prominent bags under his eyes and he looked like he hadn't slept at all. He gently massaged the smaller's neck and pressed the back of his hand against his forehead.

'You feel really warm Lou,' he said, standing up to get a wet cloth for him. 'Why didn't you wake me up?'

' 'm fine Haz, just hungover,' Louis grumbled, coughing into the toilet once again. Harry didn't reply. He just wrung out the cloth and sighed. Once again, he heard the sounds of Louis puking and he quickly jumped back down to comfort him. 

Harry carefully held Louis's long fringe out of his face as he stopped and spat into the toilet, listening quietly as Louis muttered 'That's foul,' before flushing the toilet again. Harry chuckled softly. 'I'll call an Uber and go home,' he mumbled. 'Parents aren't home,' he explained under his breath.

'You're unwell, Lou, you're parents aren't home, and you're hungover. You're not going anywhere, okay?'

'But-'

'No buts. You're staying here.'

Louis smiled gratefully and reached out to hug Harry. Harry made sure to be gentle, as he didn't want to make Louis feel any worse. He shuffled over to his cupboards under the sink grabbed out a black bandana, and slid it onto Louis's head. 

Despite the fact he'd been puking his guts out the last three hours, he still looked kind of hot with it on.

Louis smirked and sniffled. 'How hot do I look right now?' he joked.

'Honestly, way more than you should do, considering the circumstances, and all,' Harry replied casually.

Louis looked up from the spot on the toilet he'd been staring at for the last forty-five seconds with a shocked expression painted across his face, which was quickly replaced with a smirk.

'Oh? How about a kiss then hey?' he laughed, making dramatic kissing motions towards Harry, who now looked terrified.

'No? Wow,' Louis huffed.

'I really thought we had something Styles,' Louis whispered with a sadness that Harry knew was fake, but he still felt the urge to hug him, and kiss him on the forehead. Louis smiled.

'So, you think I'm hot?'

-

'Harry!' Louis called out, flinching at his volume. 'My head hurts,' he mumbled. Harry slowly walked into the room, with two steaming bowls of soup, placing one on the table, and the other in Louis's hands.

'Thanks, Haz,' he smiled.

'Of course.'

'You know you don't have to do this right? You're hungover too, you deserve to rest,' Louis said. All day he'd been apologising for Harry having to take care of him, and expressing how guilty he felt.

'Oh, shut it, Lou. You're sick. I'm fine, just got a sore head, that's it. Besides, I like taking care of you anyway,' he smiled and kissed Louis on the cheek.

'So what movie should we watch?' he added.

'Tangled.'

-

Soon enough, Thursday rolled around and Harry was sitting on the end of his bed, asking Niall for the fourth time if his outfit was okay. Louis had texted him saying to just wear something casual, like jeans and a T-shirt.

Harry had chosen a pair of black jeans, a green sweater and a dark blue bandana that was pushing his fast-growing hair out of his face.

'Harry, mate, chill out okay? He said casual, you're wearing casual, and ya look good. And besides, he's literally in love with ya, you've got nothin' to worry about,' he said, shoving yet another handful of chips in his mouth.

The loud doorbell echoed throughout the small house, and Harry's phone dinged, with a message from Louis saying he had arrived.

'Shit, he's here Niall what do I do?' Harry rambled.

'You hang up this call, go downstairs and let Louis in,' he said, trying to calm the panicking boy.

'Fuck fuck fuck! Okay, uhm, well I'll talk to you later then,' he said slowing his breathing.

'Alright, good luck mate. Now go he's been waiting at that door for like thirty seconds already he's probably freaking out, knowing him,' Niall exclaimed, catching Harry off-guard. He picked up the phone and said another quick goodbye to Niall, before hanging up and running to the front door.

As Harry opened the door, he was met by a nervous-looking Louis, who breathed a sigh of relief. 'Hi,' he whispered. 

'Hey,' Harry replied.

'Ready to go?'

'Yeah, do you wanna come in? I need to pee real quick.'

'Uhm yeah sure, okay.' Louis said nervously, stepping into the house. He'd been there a dozen times but this time felt different. It felt like every family photo was staring him down, silently telling him what would happen if he fucked it up with Harry.

Luckily Harry's family weren't home otherwise Louis might've shit himself. Moments later Harry returned, holding a jacket over his arm. 'Ready?' he asked.

Louis nodded and led them outside, to his car. He quickly ran around and opened the door for Harry, 'M'lady,' he joked.

'Why thank you, kind sir,' Harry laughed.

Louis eventually, started the car and began the short drive to their destination. 'Wanna put on some music?' he asked, passing Harry his phone.

Harry put on a random playlist and the two sang their hearts out for the whole twenty-minute drive.

-

Once they were nearby, Louis realised he'd taken a few wrong turns and the map had crapped out, showing him he was close, but not there. Louis started panicking, not wanting Harry to realise he'd gotten lost. 

After a few minutes, Harry noticed the slight look of distress on Louis's face, and that it was about the fourth time they'd lapped that block. He decided not to say anything.

Louis on the other hand, was close to tears. He wasn't that lost but he was stressing out. It was their first date and he'd already f-

Was that it it?

That's it.

'Thank fuck,' he whispered, earning a small laugh from Harry. 

-

After a short walk from the car park, Harry and Louis crossed a hill and came across a tree, surrounded by a large sunflower field. Harry's breath caught in his throat when he saw the sight. Louis had prepared a large pink picnic blanket and a basket of food. There were also several strings of fairy lights hung among the branches of the tree, giving the place a warmer feeling.

'This is...wow,' Harry whispered, unable to find the words to describe it.

'You like it?' Louis smiled, wrapping his arm around Harry's shoulders.

'I love it,' he smiled.

'I'm glad to hear that Haz.'

-----------

A/n soz for the vomiting besties idfk know why i wrote it but i did so yassss preach sis

omg only 1 ch + epilogue leftttt (I've already written them so this is actually the last chapter for me to write...the writing timeline is fucked ik just ignore that it doesn't affect the reading dw xx

ngl kinda wanna see medicine live right at this very moment yk?

keep calm and larry on my loves 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1K 25
Harry is in his second year of high-school but high-school would've been torture without his brother, Liam and his bestfriend, Niall. And it was abo...
5.7K 154 32
Louis Tomlinson. Hottest guy in my school. Two years older than me. Yeah, that Louis. Why was he talking to me? I could always tell there was somethi...
56.8K 1.5K 32
Welcome to the next series! Holland is a private school for boys. The boys who are attending the school are so happy because they know the one and on...
170K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...