[ฬ…ฬฒB][ฬ…ฬฒu][ฬ…ฬฒt][ฬ…ฬฒt][ฬ…ฬฒe][ฬ…ฬฒr...

Autorstwa hush_77777

๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ช ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ญ... Wiฤ™cej

Cast & Playlist
Chapter 1 | Stoll Puke |
Chapter 2 | Diagon Alley |
Chapter 3 | Hogwarts |
Chapter 4 | Bullying |
Chapter 5 | Hogsmeade |
Chapter 6 | Rescue Gone Wrong |
Chapter 7 | Butterflies |
Chapter 8 | The exact point my life starts falling apart |
Chapter 9 | Capture the Flag Goes Horribly Wrong |
Chapter 10 | Things Happen |
Chapter 11 | I Choke On Sour Airheads |
Chapter 12 | An Awkward Conversation |
Chapter 13 | The Goddess of Love Yells At Me |
Chapter 15 | The Old Man of the Sea |
Chapter 16 | I Think I Died A Little Inside |

Chapter 14 | We All Have Our Dam Issues |

318 13 1
Autorstwa hush_77777

    I know I was never a fan of the choice Bianca made, but that didn't mean I wanted her to die. That was even worse. Now, Nico was abandoned by his sister, and they could never talk it out and understand it. Nico was a ten year old...technically about eighty, but he still had the mind and body of a ten year old. He was rendered without a family, and that wasn't fair. What's worse is that Bianca died getting the one statue Nico was missing...

    ...Can I adopt a kid at fourteen?

    "It should've been me." Percy said, downtrodden. "I should've gone in the giant."

    I broke out of my thoughts looking up at him. We found a tow truck at the back of the dump. It had a full tank of gas and worked okay, so we took it. Thalia was the least distressed out of us, so she decided to take the wheel. Zoë sat up front with Thalia, while Percy Grover and I sat in the back.

    "Don't say that!" Grover said, jumping to freak out. "It's bad enough Annabeth's gone, and now Bianca. Do you think I could stand it if...Do you think anyone else would be my best friend?"

    I raised my brow. "And...I do not exist?"

    "No!" Grover jumped to say. "No, no, no, it's just...Percy and Annabeth...they-"

    "Grover, you can stop." I said, a grin finding its way on my face. "I know they're irreplaceable." Grover let out a breath of relief. I looked over at Percy who still looked pretty down. "And you," I said, looking him in the eyes. "Don't you dare say something like that again because I know you don't mean it. Bianca died. What's done is done. So you can either mope about it, or finish the quest she died for."

    "Well said, Butterfly." He smiled lightly, giving me a small hug.

    And then the car sizzled. It had run out of gas. Might as well have, it was a dead end. All desert with a canyon smack dab in front of us, a river down towards the bottom.

    "There's a path," Grover noticed. "We could get down to the river."

    "That's a goat path." Percy said, and I realized what Grover was talking about. This tiny ledge that was very steep that had rocks that would stab your eyes out if you fell along the edges was what he wanted me to climb down.

    "Oh no, Grover, I am not going down that." I declared, stepping back.

    I was not afraid of heights like I knew Thalia was. I was deathly afraid of falling on rocks that would smash my brains out if I did fall. Seriously, if it was dirt, mud, sand, and water. I would do it. But rocks? Nope. I'm out.

    "We can make it," Grover insisted. "I think."

    "You can go down your dangerous little ledge, but I'm going that way." I pointed upstream. There was no way I could manage walking down that ledge without having a panic attack.

    "Yeah." Percy said, tossing his arm over my shoulder. "I don't think it's wise to split up. It's just a little walk."

    Grover reluctantly agreed. We walked along a river for about half a mile. Along the shore, there was a canoe rental shop. It was closed for the season, so Percy left a stack of drachmas and a note saying IOU two canoes.

    I was in the one with Thalia and Grover. It's been a while since I've had a good conversation with Thalia. Nowadays, it seemed like my life revolved around Percy. I didn't want to lose her. I would still pick her over Percy any day. She was my friend first.

    "Hey, Lia...do you ever think that...that I'm abandoning you?" I asked, folding my arms nervously. I don't know why I felt like I was leaving her behind for Percy.

    "What?" She stared at me for a good moment. "Ally, you're my best friend. Just because you've taken a liking to Percy doesn't mean we're not friends anymore."

    I let out a breath of relief. I was nervous that she could've been mad at me. Percy and her weren't on good terms always. "I don't want to lose you as a friend. You're the only person I can really tell anyone anything. Audrey's Audrey, but you... I trust you a lot more than her."

    "Ally, no matter what, you are my best friend. I love you." She said, giving me a hug.

    I return the hug, smiling. "I love you too, Lia."

ততততত

"Hoover Dam," Thalia said, looking at the huge dam. "It's huge."

    "That's what she said."

    "Percy!" I hit his chest and rolled my eyes. He could be so immature...

    The naiads who Percy talked into helping the boat left. I stared at the dam. It looked about as tall as Hogwarts. Now that was saying something because Hogwarts was pretty big.

    "Seven hundred feet tall," Percy said, glumly. "Built in the 1930s."

    "Five million cubic acres of water," Thalia said.

    "Largest construction project in the United States." Grover said, sighing. They all had the same tone. Sad and mopey. I didn't like it.

    "How do you know all that?" Zoë asked, confused.

    "Annabeth. She liked architecture."

    "She was nuts about monuments."

    "Sprouts facts all the time. So annoying."

    "I wish she were here." Percy groaned, sadly.

    They nodded along with him. I wish I knew Annabeth better. I wanted to know what it was that made them miss her that much. She had to be special if they missed her this bad.

    "We should go up there," Percy voiced. "For her sake. Just to say we've been."

    "You are mad," Zoë decided. "But that's where the road is." She pointed to a huge parking garage next to the top of the dam. "And so, sightseeing it is."

ততততত

"There's a snack bar in the visitor center."

    It took us nearly an hour to find the road. Then it took forever to walk to the dam. My legs were so freaking sore. I had to be the worst demigod ever. I can't do physical stuff, but I also can't do emotional or whatever it is junk either. Like talk someone into doing their bidding or help make someone do something.

    "You've been here before?" Percy asked.

    "Once. To see the guardians." Thalia pointed to these bronze winged statues. "They were dedicated to Zeus when the dam was built. A gift from Athena."

    "What are they doing?" Percy asked, looking at their golden toes.

    "Rubbing the toes. They think it's good luck."

    "Why?"

    "Mortals get crazy ideas. They don't know the statues are sacred to Zeus, but they know there's something special about them." She shook her head. I had the strong feeling she had tried it before.

    "When you were here last, did they talk to you or anything?"

    "No. They don't do anything. They're just big metal statues." Her expression turned dark. She definitely wished something did happen.

    "Let us find the dam snack bar. We should eat while we can." Zoë said, and I bit my lip, nervous I would let out a small laugh.

    "The dam snack bar?" Grover cracked a smile and I really tried not to laugh.

    "Yes. What is funny?"

    "Nothing." I was struggling so badly not to burst into laughter. Zoë's woeful ignorance made it ten times funnier. "I could use some dam french fries."

    "And I need to use the dam restroom." Thalia chipped in, grinning.

    Percy cracked up. Which made me crack up.Which made Thalia and Grover crack up. "I do not understand."

    I could not breathe from how hard I was laughing. Man, I was exhausted, emotionally and physically. Laughing was good. Laughter was the best medicine. And my favorite.

    "I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said, just getting it out.

    "And..." Thalia was struggling to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam T-shirt."

    I clung onto Percy as I wheezed with laughter. All of a sudden, he stopped laughing which led to me gradually calming down.

    "Did I just hear a cow?" Grover asked, and I looked at him confused. Why would there be a cow at a dam?

    "A dam cow?" Thalia laughed out.

    "No, I'm serious." Grover said, looking around.

    Zoë and I were quiet as we tried to hear what they heard. "I hear nothing." Zoë said, and I nodded.

    "Yeah. Are you sure you didn't just imagine it?" I asked, confused.

    'I heard it too.' Damnit. Almost forgot I could read minds. Percy's thoughts became forefront in my mind. Like he obviously wanted.

    'You did?' 

    'Yeah. I don't want them to know though.'

    'Why not?'

    'I don't know- just don't say anything.'

    I sighed, reluctantly but didn't say a word. We went to the snack bar and got burritos. Food. Yay!

    All was calm until Percy burst in. "We need to leave!" He was panting and grappling for air. "Now!"

    "But we just got our burritos!" Thalia exclaimed, holding her's close.

    Zoë shot up muttering a curse in Greek. "He's right! Look!"

    Outside of the window was a whole vat of skeletons. Countdown to death starts now.

    "Elevator!" We ran towards the elevator only for it to open with three more skeletons. Yep. We were dead.

    "Burrito fight!" Grover yelled, launching a guacamole burrito at a skeleton.

    Chaos erupted. I don't know about normal human schools, but I know at Hogwarts, food fights were not a norm. Now, evil wizards trying to kill students...that was our normal. None of us were hurling burritos at each other.

    They weren't able to shoot us, but they whipped out their batons.

    "Four against eleven," Zoë muttered. "And they can't die."

    "It's been fun." I nodded my head. Lily, James, here I come.

    "Woah," Percy marveled. "Their toes are really shiny."

    "Percy, now is not the time to satisfy your foot fetish!"

    "What?! No, I- Thalia, pray to your dad."

    Here's the thing. The gods rarely listen to us. Even if it was a flicker of hope, it would be easily put out so quickly.

    "He never answers." She glared at him, moodily.

    "Just this once. Ask for help. I think...I think the statues can give us some luck." Percy seemed quite desperate for her to do it. And as the skeletons raised their guns I was all of a sudden on board.

    "Just try it, Thalia!" I pleaded. I didn't want to die. I didn't want anyone to die.

    "No! He won't answer me." Her eyes watered slightly. Like she didn't want to face disappointment again.

    "This time is different."

    "Athena, I think."

    "Try it," Grover pleaded. It was a small hope, but it was a hope.

    Thalia closed her eyes in a silent prayer. Percy looked like he was doing the same thing. In fact, I said a quick prayer to Tyche for good luck that would not die. Was it a big hope? I don't think so. Just 'accidentally' kill a few skeletons for us and let us live.

    I pulled my celestial bronze knife out of my sock, preparing to attempt to fight for my life. Yet a shadow over us. It was the statues. The skeletons fired their guns, but their bullets ricocheted off of angels' wings.

    "Man, it feels so good to stand up!" One of the angels said, their voice sounding dehydrated.

    "Will ya look at my toes?" I didn't really want to, angel...guy. "Holy Zeus, what were those tourists thinking?"

    I dropped my knife out of shock, which one of the skeletons took advantage of. They fired at me. Percy dove in front of me to protect me from what could have led to my death.

    "Woah," I looked up at him, snapped out of my daze, my hands rested on his chest. "Thanks."

    "You're welcome." He smiled gently. God, this is why I like him...

    Next thing, I knew we were swept up by the angels.

~~~A/N~~~

I formally apologize about not updating. I have bad ADHD and my hyperfixation bounces easily. I should have probably not have ended last chapter in the end...

Anways, eat some cheerios,
Hush

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

11.5K 653 9
โœฆโœงโœง ๐๐„๐‘๐‚๐˜ ๐‰๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐‹๐˜๐Œ๐๐ˆ๐€๐๐’ โœงโœงโœฆ "แด€ สœแด€สŸา“-ส™สŸแดแดแด… แดา“ แด›สœแด‡ แด‡สŸแด…แด‡sแด› ษขแดแด…s, sสœแด€สŸสŸ ส€แด‡แด€แด„สœ sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด แด€ษขแด€ษชษดsแด› แด€สŸสŸ แดแด…แด…s." แด˜แด‡ส€แด„ส แดŠแด€แด„...
4.1K 103 14
๐™Š๐˜พ๐™€๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐™€๐™”๐™€๐™Ž "๐ข'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก, ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ" โžท ...
90.9K 3.5K 32
โ come on, come on, don't leave me like this i thought i had you figured out โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two demigods, both forbidden in many different ways, f...
153K 6.1K 51
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ CITY LOVE โ you need someone. let me be that person. let me be what you need. โž ๏น™ percy jackson x fem!oc ๏นš ๏น™ the titan's curse; the battle of th...