Loving The Mafia || KTH

By bakerjiminie

"Come here" "What?" "I said come here" He pulls her on his lap and his hands slid inside her top unclipping h... More

Marriage with Mafia King
Let me Flirt
Closer
Is he Jealous?!
First Time
My Wife
Kitten!
Rude Ass
The Maid
Honeymoon
New Book!
Your Name
Workoholic & Distraction
Where's She?!
Birthday Special 🎂
One Million Dollars
Abandoned Mansion
Car Romance
Stages of a Relationship
Angry Birds
His Desperation
Pain
Fairytale
What news?!

Unrevealed Truths

337 9 1
By bakerjiminie

'It was a reaction in her body due to shock and fear. A past trauma, which was faded, hit her mind again. Don't let her remember the trauma again' said the doctor.

He came and sat beside you holding your hand in his.

Tae: I am sorry. I was just scared but more than that I was jealous not knowing he was your older brother. I'm so sorry Y/n. I shouldn't have said that. I failed to be a good husband.

He said and lowered his head trying his best not to let any tear escape and he passed. Even a single tear didn't came out even if his heart was crying.

Y/n: I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said that.

You said.

Tae: Did you forgive me?

Y/n: For what?

Tae: For rai....sing my h...and at you.

Y/n: I'm not even angry. We both were at the fault so it's neutral.

You smiled cheekily at him. He chuckled and looked down again.

Tae: How can you charm up so easily, nae sarang?

You giggled and sat in front of him folding your legs together.

Y/n: It's so easy. You just have to forget what happened.

He smiled weakly and held your hands.

Tae: Then why can't you forget that incident, princess?

He whispered and your reaction was as expected. You lowered your head and again that incident flashed in your mind making you tremble. He hugged you instantly.

Y/n: I can't. His face, his word, his actions. They all are disgusting.

A moment of silence between you both while your tears were still flowing on his tshirt.

Y/n: What if dad hadn't come to save me that day?

Tae: Your Taehyung would have.

You smiled and looked into his eyes.

Y/n: You didn't even know me.

He chuckled.

Tae: Let me keep it to myself. You want to eat something?

Y/n: Umm.. a pizza, burger, cold drink and most importantly chocolates.

Tae: My wifey is so hungry when she's on periods. Hmm?

You looked down and bit your lip not expecting him to say that.

Y/n: Yah! You should stop checking the drawers of the restroom.

Later

Y/n: Mafia can be mafia without going on missions.

He chuckled listening to you but continued setting his hair. You were packing his bags as he was leaving this city for his mission.

Tae: You wouldn't want Yeon's spy following you. Would you?

Y/n: You have so many people then why you?

Tae: I can't rely on someone when the matter is about my wife.

He's going on the mission even if you were insisting him not to. You pouted. It was not the first time he was leaving you but it was the first time he was going on a mission after your marriage. He came to you holding his tie in one hand.

Tae: Make it for me, my lady.

You smiled and gladly accepted. Taking the tie from his hand, you made it perfectly around his neck while he held your small waist close to him. Lastly, you ran your palms over his shirt making it look more perfect than it already was on his body.

Y/n: Done.

He held your chin softly and bent down, capturing your lips between his plumy ones. He kissed you very slowly and passionately. He was pouring his love, longing and desperation in the kiss. Your hands made their way to his biceps gripping them in a firm grip. His tongue moved gently over your lips trying to find a way to get in. He bit your lower lip and took the opportunity to slide in his tongue and devour each corner of your mouth. You moved your head in a sync with him. He parted his lips for a bit.

Tae: I can never get enough.

He again kissed you leaving you breathless and fully red.

Tae: I want more, jagiya.

He said and pushed himself more on you making you take steps back and you finally reached the bed. He parted his lips again and slightly pushed you on the bed.

Y/n: You'll be late Taehyung.

You whispered but does he care? He sat right above you.

Tae: I really wanted a quicky but now I'll have to satisfy myself by just marking you as mine.

He whispered raspily and leaned in your neck kissing at a spot softly then sucking it slowly and slowly. His mouth went faster and hungrier as he succeeded in making the flow of blood stop at one place appearing as a love bite. He gave a last peck and looked at your crimson face and heavy breaths fanning his face. He chuckled at how you easily loose breath when he gets intimate.

Tae: How do you handle it when I keep doing it all night, baby?

He teased you as you turned your face away not wanting to have another shyness burst in front of him.

Tae: Answer me love. Am i too much to handle?

Y/n: I..t's nothing l...ike that.

He chuckled looking at your nervous state and stood up pulling you to his chest.

Tae: You're just so unpredictable, mi amor.

He said and kissed your forehead when you both heard a knock.

Y/n: Time to go.

You exclaimed sadly making him peck your pout.

Tae: You'll get more when I come back, sweetheart.

He said in a flirtatious tone as you hitted his chest slightly making him chuckle.

Y/n: Okay enough my pervert husband.

Tae: Take that back or you'll regret when I come back.

His evilish grin made you shake and you instantly took your words back and left while his guard took his bag with him. You sighed and sat on the bed making yourself distracted by watching k drama.

It's been 2 days since Taehyung went on his mission. He called you and face timed on the first day but there was no response from his side on the second day. Even though he told you that he won't be able to call you, you were still worried about him.

You sat on the couch gazing the magazine when a short article caught your attention. It was a article about how Mafia's can't leave this world and what will happen if they try to do so. You shivered when you read that the other Mafias kill them ruthlessly and their family too.

Y/n: Why do they have to involve family in these matters?

*knock, knock*

You went to open the door but your world turned upside down when you saw the view in front of you. Your step mom along with her daughter were standing at your door. They invited themselves inside and looked around at the house in surprise. Then her gaze shifted to you.

Mrs. Han: You got a quite big home. Hmm?

Stacy: Mom, if you would have married me off to Taehyung then I would have been the one enjoying all this.

Mrs. Han: What can I do sweetie? I thought he's a beast but he turned out to be an angel.

Y/n: W..hy are you here?

Mrs. Han: Oh yeah.... Your husband came in our house and choked my daughter and threatened her too. So you better apologize to her.

Y/n: I won't.

Mrs. Han: You've got guts to talk back to me?!

Y/n: I saved your daughter. He had already planned to kill her just like he did to Jehun.

Mrs. Han: Shut the fuck up!

She came forward to hit you but Stacy held her arm.

Stacy: Mom! She has guards! You better do what you decided.

She whispered but was loud enough for you to hear. Mrs. Han breathe out and looked at you.

Stacy: We have come here to invite you for tonight's dinner.

Y/n: I don't want to come.

She gritted her teeth and tried her best to not hurt you.

Mrs. Han: Your dad wants to meet you.

As soon as you heard your dad's name, you find yourself melting not knowing their dirty tricks. You nodded your head vigorously.

Y/n: Okay I'll come. You can go now.

Stacy: He's waiting for you.

You looked at her confused but your mind was so innocent to understand their plan. You thought for a minute and nodded your.

Y/n: You may sit. I'll come after getting ready.

They smirked to each other and sat on the couch while you headed towards your bedroom to change.

You came back making their eyes widen. You were looking exactly like an angel and if Taehyung was present here, he would have kissed you till you lost your breath and took you into a bone breaking kiss followed by a lot of sweet words.

Stacy was burning in jealousy as she was the one to be having all these luxuries and that handsome man who now belongs to you. She scoffed, looking at you while the maid who was serving them snacks looked at you.

Maid: Ma'am you're looking very beautiful.

You smiled and thanked her while your step mom scoffed. You lead them to your car as you sat on the front seat beside the driver and they both settled on the back seat whispering something to each other.

Soon you reached in front of your old sweet home with sweet memories of your dad and terrible memories of your step mom. You stepped out of the car so do they. Entering the house, you sat on the couch expecting them to call your dad.

Mrs. Han: What the fuck?! You sitting on my couch makes it dirty.

If you were Han Y/n, you would have apologized and stood up but you the girl rewritten by Taehyung. You are Kim Y/n. You didn't stand up but instead crossed your legs and chuckled sarcastically.

Y/n: I have also asked my maid to clean up the couch. I didn't bother you, right? So you better don't bother me and prepare dinner for me and my dad.

Mrs. Han: How stubborn have you become!

He said and was about to slap you but you held her hand and stood up.

Y/n: DONT. I'm not that Y/n anymore.

Stacy came forward and held both of your hands behind your back and both of them laughed evily.

Y/n: Appa!

You yelled calling out for your dad making them laugh more. Mrs Han held your cheeks and pressed them forcing you to look in her eyes.

Mrs. Han: No one is here to save you. And I think you have forgotten your place so let me remind you.

She went and came back with a leather belt making you feel scared as she will again beat you up like before. You tried your best to be brave but now you're helpless. Your tears escaped as she lifted up her arm to hit you. You closed your eyes ready to get the pain but you didn't felt anything instead heard a deep loud roar of a man. Stacy's grip loosened as you opened your gloomy eyes to witness your saviour.

Mr. Han: Mrs. Han!

He yelled.

Mr. Han: How dare you?!

He growled and slapped her hard making her fall on the floor as Stacy ran to her and sat beside her. You wiped your tears and looked at your dad. She looked up at her husband in that miserable state.

Mrs. Han: How c...ould y..ou?

Mr. Han: How dare you to touch my daughter?

Mrs. Han: I'm your wife Han.

She screamed while he squated in front of her harshly holding her chin.

Mr. Han: You're nothing but just a mistress. You were nothing but just a mother figure to my daughter. You were never my wife but you had the chance to be my daughter's mom but you failed miserably. You didn't had my love but trust and now you lost that.

He spat those words on her face as she cried.

Stacy: D..ad how can you say that?

Mr. Han: Shut up! You don't have the right to call me dad. You lost it the day you supported your mother.

Y/n: A...ppa

You held his arm but he jerked off taking care that he doesn't hurt you.

Mr. Han: I'm so sorry Y/n. I never understood you. I was so busy that I didn't realise that my daughter was hurt.

He said gazing down but his eyes still held the anger. He looked at his so called wife.

Mr Han: I DIVORCE YOU MISS MIN. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A FILTHY SLUT. I FEEL DISGUSTED THAT I MARRIED A STRIPPER.

Hi cuties.... We are gonna have some fun in the next chapter Till then bye and take care💗💗💗💗

Please show your love by voting this episode❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.2K 28
"Mr.kim I'm r-ready uhh for w-what you asked for, please leave my f-family" Saying with her head hung low. Ashamed! she feel ashamed of herself. neve...
27.3K 872 21
Taehyung and yn is forced into arrange marriage they both have different personality but taehyung loves his Princess yn too much that they both can d...
17.6K 1.3K 31
Y/n had a harsh past and only her close ones know about it. She only have sister as her family and she is everything to her. Kim taehyung aka cold CE...
121K 3.7K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...