THE RETURN OF THE PRINCESS

By authordelulu

Back in those days, Rajputh's and Chowhan's were in a good terms after so many fights, misconceptions, wars... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
youtube

INTRODUCTION

934 29 0
By authordelulu

    He was like a fire and she was like water. He has a capacity to burn any soul without any mercy and she was a  kind soul who never thinks before doing anything for the good sake. The fire has grown and now he was hiding a whole volcano in him and she was trapped in it. He was slowly burning her with his hate, revenge, lust and she was breaking down slowly. He never realized her true worth until she was completely broke. He never knew that while burning her, the ashes of her body, soul were trapped within his volcano. While trying to breakdown her, he never noticed, the pieces were piercing his heart. Those strong walls which he built around his heart has been already broken and now his heart was filled with the ocean of tears for her. In this whole journey they were never aware of the themselves whos souls were swapping with eachothers. And finally he succeeded to break her, now she was like a dead body without soul and he turned out to be a human, the volcano in him has been destroyed with his own tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 8.9K 23
"𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬, 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐞" *:・----✧----*:・ 𝐈𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
759K 71.1K 53
"𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙜𝙪𝙢. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙖𝙣 𝙍𝙖𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪,𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙞�...
126K 5.7K 26
|| MULTI - COUPLE ROYAL ROMANCE || ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ • ❥ They are royals , one of the most respectable and powerful peop...
388K 14.6K 50
It's a story about pratiksha, an innocent girl from a middle-class family. She falls in love with a wrong guys , but her destined one turns to be a b...