MY HUBBY

By Inimay_1325

what happens when a guy gets married with a girl who is 10 years younger than him . And unknowingly she falls... More

WEDDING 💍
PARDON ME .
MISSED YOU...
✨️MISTAKE....? ✨️
BUSINESS TRIP
LOVE YOU
SHOPPING
✨️DINNER NIGHT ✨️
✨️SHOULDN'T HAVE ✨️
RAIN 💦
SORRY HUBBY 🥺
FEVER🤒
✨️I WANT IT ✨️
✨️MAKE LOVE TO U..✨️
✨️HE'S INSANE ✨️
MISS HIM ALREADY .
SICK
HE'S COMING HOME ?
ITS NOT NEW
✨️HIDING FROM ME ....?✨️
✨️PLUSHIE...? [ NO..! OUR SON...].✨️
✨️BRAT✨️
✨️MINE✨️
✨️ HURTING ...? ✨️
GENTLE
INJURY
ENEMIES ?
MY CLOTHES
✨️HAVE I EVER TOLD YOU..? ✨️
✨️DO YOU LIKE IT ? ✨️
ATLEAST THIS TIME
PREGNANT....?
PETER
HUBBY
HOME
PISSED...?
SHOWER💫
✨️THANK YOU ✨️
✨️LEAVING TO MUMBAI ✨️
✨️SAD✨️😔
✨️YOU'RE PRECIOUS.✨️
✨️BEAUTIFUL ✨️
✨️LEON✨️

✨️LOVED BY YOU ✨️

372 5 0
By Inimay_1325

MORNING:-

Charlie smiles in sleep as she's having again a dream of her hubby .

She's caressing his cheeks giggling ,then she leans closer to him caressing his cheeks "hubby you didn't called me nor messaged , don't you love me...? , I really wish you could be here and kiss you like this ". She leans to his face gently kisses his lips .

She giggles kissing and gently bitting him , moves back with a shy smile but then her hearts stops seeing her hubby looking at her with a frown

Meanwhile Leo's in deep sleep ,he frowns when he feels something biting his lips ,he slowly opens his eyes ,finds his wife giggling in a low .

Charlie gulps "hubby looking at my fa-face omg what I'm I gonna do...?

She gulps "ahh...its actually my dream , but why im sweating like this and why my heart trembling like this

She blinks at him then touches his face "hu-hubby...yo-you're here...?".

"Yes...". Leo answers sneaking his hand around her waist

Gulps hard I screwed , No....!!!! She widens her eyes seeing him pulling her closer

"Hubby when did you come...?". She asks in a shaky voice shutting her eyes leaning into his chest .

"Last night...". He mutters.

"Hmm..". She smiles with trembling heart ,then soon feels his breath on her forehead.

She looks up slowly feeling his breath on her forehead , only to find her hubby bending closer to her facec .

"How dare you bit me while I'm in sleep...?". He whispers pulling her closer by her nape

Charlie blinks smiling nervously Chrips "hu-hubby i -i didnt do any-anything ...". moves back from his arm ,but he pulls again making her gasp.

"So , you didnt bit me...?". Leo asks looking at her lips with cold dominant face

Charlie suppresses her blush looking down of his eyes "i-i jus-just missed you so ba-d hubby th-thats why ..". She says with a pout .

"Oh...is that so...". He asks caressing her waist .

"Hmm....". She hums seeing him moving closer , Charlie slowly circles hands around his neck .

Leo stops just inches away from her mouth , she pouts looking at him .

"Go...freshup ,im hungry...". Leo says then leaves her getting up .

Charlie frowns dumbly seeing him getting off from bed nonchalantly

She pouts "hubby...!!!th-this is not fair ,i thought I thought you're gonna umm----..". She mumbles in shy .

"Umm , j what...?". He asks turning back with a smrik .

"I th-thought you will ki-kiss me...". She asks looking down with sad pout .

Leo looks at her as she's lowering her head tugging hair behind ear then again looks at him again ,he inhales immediately walks closer to bed pulls her by waist whispers " you seriously need to stop shouting infront of me ". Brushing her lips then smashes his lips on her .

Charlie gasps shuts her eyes holding around his waist , she squeezes her eyes feeling her hubby sucking her lips , she gripped on his waist ,meanwhile leo kissing her with so much passion , he devouring her lips , Charlie moans when leo bites her lips ,leo kisses aren't kisses without bitting.

Charlie moans "hu-hubby...arg..". She grips on his shirt shivering squeezing eyes.

Leo slowly moves back looking at her panting face .

"I-is this mistake too...?". She asks panting looking at him

He smiles shooking his head , says "this time its not a mistake......". whispers getting off from bed walks back to restroom .

Charlie holds her cheeks panting heavily "Did he ju-just ki-kissed me....? ...? Oh my god....,!!!..  hub-by ki-kissed me......". She mumbles widening her eyes laying back on bed tossing on it whining in happiness caressing her lips 

"So my hubby loves me ? Yes ,yes he loves me ....". she mumbles in happiness

"I LOVE YOU HUBBY..!!!.". Charlie shouts holding her cheeks in happiness

"Yeah i know , i actually wanted to talk about that , Wait till i come out ,dont escape ......". Leo says being inside the restroom making her heart to jump out .

Hearing that she gets up with widen pink hue cheeks,licks her lips gulping hard she giggles " what wants to talk ?, .....you will bit me if i stay here hubby , nah im going down". Mumbles holding her soar bottom lip runs out of the room giggling in flushing feeling .

-

-

After 20 mins leo walks down with his hands inside the pockets of either sides seeing his wife giggles cutely .

He gives her intensive stares getting down , Charlie gulps down shoving pancakes inside her mouth pretending to be dare ,as her hubby now sitting beside her leaving a sigh whispers "morning uncle...".

"Morning leo...did you had good sleep son...?". He asks as charlie hearing their convo sitting between them .

"Yes uncle.......". He says then looks at charlie whose cheeks are seems painful due to suppressing shyness.

"Oh..that's good to hear son...okay okay have breaky ". He says signs to maid as maid serves him salads and half boils .

Leo starts eating then he finds his wife legs are shaking, they aren't stable she's keep on shaking like nervously eating pancakes stuffing in mouth like a panda face.

So Leo just "what's wrong , stop doing that ...?". Says keeping hand on her thigh ,which made charlie to stop her heart beat for a second and pancakes aren't not swallowed down .

She gulps hard looks at him , his hand caressing her thigh so gently.

Leo smriks signs to close her mouth ,she blinks shuts her mouth

"Didn't i told you to wait...?". He asks in a deep whisper eating his breakfast nonchantly.

She bites her bottom lips says"ye-yes hu-hubby i-----....". Soon gasps ,as words gets strucked in throat cause

Leo keeps caressing her thighs so gently making her choke on food.

"Then why did you came before me...?". He asks again rubbing his hand gently their .

she coughs hard before she could answer leo gives her glass of water immediately near to mouth , she drinks aggressively.

Leo feels good seeing her shivering under his touch , after some time he takes his left hand from her thigh "easy ....take small bites ,they aren't running anywhere...". Says in a deep tone caressing her head .

Charlie smiles blushing hard nods with trembling heart .

Leo smiles at her nervous face "eat slowly , will talk later for sure..". He whispers making her tremble .

After completing breakfast Charlie runs to couch on's the TV immediately meanwhile leo , mr .Andrea and all of them are having little talk .

"Hey...baby...don't lay ,c'mon...Will go out for walk...". Sara asks holding her hands making her sit on couch .

Charlie gets up with a shy pout seeing her hubby whose in talk she's too shy for some reasons , now even to look at his face "umm...okay lets go...". She giggles running out past sara .

Leo scratching his brows seeing her running like a squirrel ignoring him and why is that...? he knows well .

He shooks his head at her silly run while talking with his father in law.
.

.

.

.

"No...uncle...im fine, no I can't accept this ,why did you do this...?". Leo shooks his head taking back his hands from his in laws.

"Leo....plz son...accept it leo...you agreed to our desicion ,irrespective of your choice ,you're bearing her and plz let us thank you atleast this way...". couple pleases giving him keys of car .

Leo shooks his head "tsk ,no no...uncle no need , i had enough , no thanks ,plz actually im the one who should be thanking you for believing me and giving your daughter ,yes i never thought of getting married to her but it happened , i thought of bearing but after knowing about her ,i took her as my responsibility she's my wife now , so there is no need of offering anything to me , I already got my present , so no need of anything ,life gives changes in person ,ill take care of her......". Leo says with a small smile then sees his father in law crying face he smiles at him but soon mrs .andrea whispers "charlie....?". Looking behind leo .

"Huh...?". Leo turns back only to see his wife biting her bottom lip suppressing her cry looking at him with crying puppy face .

He sighs at her cute cry puppy face then sighs "uncle... ,you carry on with your arrangements , I will deal with this.....". Saying he gets up looking down hears loud crying sound approaching him .

He finds her walking towards him then jumps on him hugging tightly like koala.

Leo holds her in his arms tightly as she slided hands around his neck ,legs around his torso silently sobbing nuzzling more

Mrs .Joseph smiles nervously walking towards him thought of him must be feeling annoying as she is jumped on him "leo....umm sorry son ,she's ju-------".

"Aunt...its totally fine , gimme a minute I got her...excuse me...". Leo says giving them a small smile as couple looks at eachother with teary smile face

Leo shooks his head , moves from there .

He suddenly lets out a chuckle walking towards the steps as she "hub-by don't la-laugh....". Mumbles with a cry pout into his neck .

Leo chuckles even more first time seeing her silly acts , walking inside the room hearing her non stop sobbing .

He sighs "hey get off....".says her standing near the edge of the bed .

She didn't replies but sobbing .

"Why you're even crying charlie...?". He asks holding her neck pulls out her face off his neck

He finds her crying in hiccups looking at him then looks down .

Leo puts a so done face leaving her on bed ,but Charlie holds him tightly not getting off on bed crying again.

Leo frowns with a suprisingly "you won't get off...?". He asks, as she shooks her head .

He pinches his brows sitting on bed holding her in his laps .

"Mm..Mm...enough , you should tell me the reason why are you crying like a baby now...?". He asks caressing her waist .

Charlie shuts her eyes tugging her lip when his hands caressing her curves through the tshirt .

She snifs still sticking inside his neck junction not answering him .

"I'll bite again , if I don't get answer, you hear me....?". Leo says pretending to be serious .

Charlie snifs blinking at him with a pout .

He wipes her tears .

Charlie holds his face then kisses his cheek , says "Hubby i-i heard wh-what you sa-said to pappa....". She again brokes into tears .

Leo leaves a tired sigh holds her both hands "what you heard...? ,stop crying and say it , I said I'll bite im serious about that...". He says making her chuckles while sniffing shyly facing his laps .

He smiles "tell me ,what made this only- cries- for -chocolates - brain crying now...?". Asks poking her nose gently .

Charlie pouts sniffing like a baby "hubby do you love me...? cause I-I love you so much already , and yo-you said you got your present sa-saying ab-about me....". She says in crack voice leaning to his chest leaving tears ,cause its really shirt period of their relationship and he actually liked her .

"That made you cry...? ". He asks leaning his face to her forehead side.

Charlie nods sniffing wiping her nose holding his hoodie threads .

Leo holds her chin makes her look at his eyes .

"I don't know what made me to tell that to your parents , but I said what I felt...and you're important to me , unknowingly you became so close to my heart in very less time , after I left mansion I only know after how hard it is to stay away from this crying baby , in that two days I realised , i don't know its really very short period , but I honestly missed u  , strange thing  never happened with me before ,cause nobody dare to hug me like you did and ,i felt like loved , being loved by you ,how can i stay leaving that doe eyes ....if that's love  then be it ,cause i never loved anyone like you did to me.....". Leo keeps saying making her look at him leaving tears .

Leo wipes her tears "Don't cry Charlie...". He whispers kissing her wet cheek.

Charlie stops crying looks at him "i-i love you so much hubby , i missed you so much , ...I missed you like hell since the minute you left , you don't know how much love you've given to me before going , its yo-you who made me feel like hard to stay without not just there, anywhere....? ". She mumbles with a pout looking down then slowly looks at him with a small pout seeing him smiles at her .

"Hu-hubby you're smiling too much today....". She asks with a shy pout .

Leo "Cause you're talking like grown up , incase...?". He whispers pulling her arms around his waist .

Charlie blushes holding around him hugging .

Leo looks at her both eyes ,meanwhile charlie looks at him shyly .

"You know charlie..how much the big the eyes are ,that much of love that women will have on their loved one's....". He whispers brushing his lips on her cheeks .

Charlie feels whole zoo in her tummy ,she nods slipping the shut of eye due to his contact .

"you seems tired , sleep for sometime...". Leo says in a low voice .

"Hmm...". Charlie hugs him leans to his chest closes her eyes "hubby...?".

Leo sighs " what..? ". He asks near her temples of forehead "yo-you di-didnt said that you love me back....".charlie mumbles drifting into sleep crook of his neck .

Leo sighs when he sees her , she's already drifting slowly .

"I love you too charlie.....". He whispers kisses her forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 11.3K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
6.8K 170 11
Highest ranking #1 on ot7bts #2 0n ot7;ts #17 on jjkff #30 on jkff #36 on secrets #47on jjkff Hi guys...This is my first try on writing..so im gonna...
38.4K 1.6K 32
I was brought out of my slumber, with a loud thud of the door slamming close & the sound of locking it after. It was too dark for me to see who exact...
2.4M 79.1K 67
This story is about two people, Yn & Taehyung, who gets arranged into a marriage by their families.. 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗳 𝗞𝗶𝗺 : 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗶𝗲𝗰𝗲 𝗼...