~●Harvest Season●~

By Roomismessy

So first off, this is a Vanny/Vanessa x Female reader. Because we gay. Disclaimer: I don't own any characters... More

🥕
🐰
🥕
🐰
🥕
🐰
🥕
🐰
🥕
🐰
🥕
🥕/ 🐰 / 🥕
🥕
🐰
🥕
🐰 /🥕
🥕/ 🐰 / 🥕
🥕/ 🐰 / 🥕
🥕
🐰
A little update
Also another update
🥕/ 🐰 🔞 🔞 🔞
🐰

🥕

769 17 14
By Roomismessy

"Carrots~. Oh babyyy~~. Come on, sweet love, wake up already." A sweet voice cooed near my ear, making me groan as I eventually woke up, opening my eyes as slowly as I could. I saw Vanessa lean back and look down at me with a smile, holding some sort of plate.

"Ness..?" I yawned as I sat up, rubbing my eyes. The moment I had myself up, a cold breeze hit my skin. I shivered and looked down, seeing that I was practically naked. I yelped and blushed, immediately covering myself with the blanket. I heard Vanessa giggle, and I looked up at her again, seeing that she was wearing just an apron but completely naked underneath.

"Aww, why so shy, love? Just last night, you didn't hold back at all~. My my. Such a cute, innocent face you have. But underneath all that..well.."

"I can't hear you, lalalalala!" I covered my ears and started singing twinkle twinkle little star. Although, I could still hear Vanessa's laughter ring out.

"Oh, come now, Carrots." She shook her head and brought the plate closer to me.

It was a stack of three pancakes, drizzled with syrup and butter and whipped cream on top.

"Made ya breakfast." Vanessa winked, smiling at me.

"Oh..th-thanks, Ness. H-how about you? Aren't you gonna eat?"

She shook her head and ruffled my hair.

"Nah, I already ate earlier. You were taking a pretty long time to wake up, and I was hungry, so.. " Vanessa shrugged and started undoing her apron. I felt my face heat up, and I immediately turned away from her, but I couldn't stop myself from having a quick glance.

Vanessa looked fucking beautiful. Her body was toned with muscle, and I noticed a couple more scars on her body. I swallowed and looked down at my delicious breakfast instead. I heard the blonde let out a deep chuckled as she laid down next to me.

"Go on ahead, Carrots. Eat up~." She purred into my ear, and I blushed even more.

"Or do you need me to feed you, hmm? Is that what my baby wants?" Vanessa teased.

"N-no! I can do it myself!" I insisted and lightly pushed her back. She laughed again and leaned on to my shoulder.

I began to quietly eat my pancakes, finding them absolutely delicious, and I couldn't contain myself and started to eat faster.

"You really like em huh?" Vanessa commented as she watched me eat.

"Uhuh.." I said quietly. Once I finished my breakfast, I sighed and turned to Vanessa, who was looking back at me with a smile on her face.

I studied her features. Her right eye was somewhat glowing with a forest green colour. The other eye was dull and almost white, blinded, and hurt.

"Watcha lookin' at?" Vanessa grinned as she brought my face closer to mine. I blinked and snapped out of my thoughts.

"I.." I started but felt the words get stuck at my throat. Setting the plate aside, I turned my body to fully face Vanessa, and I softly grabbed the left side of her face, my thumb lightly going over the huge slash mark that was already healing, thankfully.

"Ness...we're...we're not out of the woods yet. You know that, right? Just because we got out of the Pizzaplex, doesn't mean everything is fine now. You still have a lot to tell me." I spoke softly, hoping not to upset Vanessa. She blinked and just stared at me, before slowly nodding.

"Alright...yeah...yeah you're right..."She moved her arms and lifted me to sit on her lap. Our bodies pressed againts each other made me feel so warm. I curled up on her lap and gave her a comforting kiss on the cheek, to which she chuckled at.

"Ness, just remember that you don't have to tell me everything at once, okay? We can take this slow." I reassured, placing a hand on her chest. Vanessa smiled warmly at me and held me even closer to her.

"I know, Carrots. But I'll still tell ya everything I can. Its just...its...difficult.."

Her smile dropped a little as her eyes looked down instead.

"Its always been so difficult to tell anyone anything with him monitoring my every move." Vanessa sighed and leaned us back on the head rest.

"He's had me under him for...so..long..and..I.." She paused and took a deep breath while I kept listening.

"Ever heard of that game Fazbear's Entertainment released?"

"Oh..that...that vr game?" I asked nervously, to which Vanessa nodded at.

"I...used to be a beta tester for that game. Heh..you know its kinda fucked up how Fazbear's made a game to kind of dull down what really happened in the past.." She then eyed me. "That is if you know the history of it.."

"I've...heard stories but..well...not much.." I answered and nodded for her to keep going.

"Well...Like I said. I was a beta tester of that game. Y'know...I just had to check if it was working right or if there were any bugs or changes that had to be made. It was all..normal...

I was normal..." Vanessa gave a small smile.

"But of course...shit hit the fan when...when I saw it. This...this thing...

I was doing my normal routine of checking up newly updated versions of the game when...it happened. It was waving at me from the corner of my eye...of course at first, I got spooked out and immediately told the developers to check the game again, which they did." Her expression darkened.

"But that didn't stop it. It was back...and it never left..

I tried my best to get it fixed but the developers eventually got tired of me, saying there was nothing there and that the game was completely fine. I had no choice but to continue testing.

I did my best to ignore him...but then..he started speaking to me. He kept feeding words into my mind. Telling me that I had a greater purpose. Telling me that I could get everything I want if I did things for him. Of course, it's not that easy to get tempted by words like that but...you have to understand...

For months on end...

Months..." Vanessa let out a delirous chuckle. "That was all he kept saying. And eventually, I started believing him. I found myself spending more and more and more time in that damned virtual reality, talking back to him. I shut people out and they got worried but...

They never did anything. Except Louis...

Louis was...my first ever crush.." She sighed and looked away.

"But..when he started getting too close to what was happening...it...made me..harvest him..."

My eyes widened a bit.

"Did..did you..?"

"Yeah.." Vanessa nodded grimly. "I had to do it. I had to..f-for him.." Her voice quivered a little.

"Hey..Ness. Its okay. Its okay..we can take a break if you want to."

She then snapped her head towards me, which made me flinch a little. Her eyes were wide open and she was just staring at me.

"No...oh no Carrots. A break?" She laughed a little. "Do you know how long I've been wanting to get all this out? Do you know how long I've cried out for help, only to be imprisoned by him in my own mind? Four! Four fucking years love!"

Vanessa's grip on my shoulders tightened, making me wince a bit, but she didn't seem to notice my discomfort. A large unsettling grin was now on her face as she held me in a tight iron grip, her nails digging into me.

"I've killed so many! I've killed three of my therapists! I had to learn how to lie! He was always watching me! Always...! A-always...

I had no where to go...

I had no one...he made me get rid of everyone..

He made me..

H-he.." I noticed tears starting to flow down Vanessa's cheeks. Despite her crying, she still had that grin, which eventually faded when more tears started to fall out.

"I've been trapped...for so long..." Her voiced was now barely above a whisper as her grip on me loosened.

Once a sob escaped her mouth, I immediately hugged her as tightly as I could.

"Shh..its okay...its okay, Ness. You're okay now. You're with me now. Nothing is going to hurt you anymore." I cooed, reassuring her as I rubbed her back.

"He's not here anymore. You're free now. You're free." I kept soothing her as she sobbed into me.

"Vanessa...you've.. been through so much. I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that." My face fell into a frown as Vanessa just continued to cry for a bit, until she grew quiet.

"I was so scared...I was so scared..." She repeated.

"He wanted me to get rid of you..and I...and I agreed to it...I'm so sorry, (Y/n)..

Please..please forgive me! I'd never hurt you! I could never hurt you! I love you! Please believe me!" Vanessa yelled out desperately.

"Woah hey.. hey.. its okay... I do believe you. I know you love me.." I reassured in a soothing tone as I softly grabbed both her cheeks.

"I don't wanna lose you too.." She whispered, tears still falling from her eyes. I gave her a small smile and leaned in to kiss the tip of her nose.

"Don't worry. You won't lose me. I'll make sure of that too."

Vanessa sniffled and chuckled, pulling away to wipe at her eyes, before going back to holding me tightly.

"Are you okay to continue telling me everything?" I asked softly, which she nodded at.

"Y-yeah..yeah..." Vanessa mumbled.

"He introduced me to a thing called remnant. It's.. its basically...like...well...people's souls. He told me that all I had to do..

Was to harvest enough remnant to bring him back into the real world. He convinced me to get a job at the Mega Pizzaplex, which is just packed full of people..

Especially kids..." Vanessa grew quiet again and glanced at my direction. She saw the horror on my face and chuckled a little.

"You know...I should be the one asking you if its okay for me to keep telling you this. I don't want to...make you uncomfortable.."

"All those missing kids.." I whispered, getting chills down my spine.

"I...I want to say its definitely not one of my proudest moments.." Vanessa said with a sheepish smile.

"Tell me, Carrots. Do you still love me? Do you still love me, knowing that I have killed so many people?" She asked, her smile dropping as she stared at me intensely, then she chuckled and held me tighter again.

"Because even if you say no, you're not going anywhere~."

I gulped and closed my eyes before letting out a small sigh.

"I keep forgetting that you're insane sometimes..." I muttered and looked away. Vanessa giggled.

"Oh, you know you love my crazy~." She purred. "And you know...I'm not the only lunatic here."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, raising a brow at her. She grinned even wider.

"Let's see, I told you all the things I've done. Yet here you are, nakedly still cuddling up to me.

Love...no sane person would ever want to do that." Vanessa chuckled as her voice got deeper.

"Maybe...you're just as insane as I am~."

I gulped and pushed her away a bit, making her laugh as I blushed a little.

"I'm not! I'm just...morally gray!" I argued. Vanessa calmed down and smiled at me, pressing her forehead against mine.

"Well aren't I lucky I found a "morally gray" person..hmm?" She whispered, kissing me softly on the lips.

I rolled my eyes but kissed her back. Suddenly, a thought popped up in my head.

"Ness, what if--"

A loud and fast knocking was heard at the front door.

"Ms. (L/n)? This is the police. You're being called to step outside and come with us to the station for questioning."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570 29 13
(Y/N) and their sibling (S/N) visit Freddy Fazbears Mega Pizzaplex for the first time. After they get home, their Mom finds an ad for a job at said P...
29.7K 582 10
*(I can't believe my first post is a Glamrock Freddy smut, sorry mom and dad.)* (Y/N) ends up working as a security guard, but after a series of mal...
45.9K 1.1K 55
For those of you who read my original F. Freddy X Reader, but were uncomfortable with being portrayed as a female, I've went through and changed a fe...
3.6K 10 10
Hello guys sorry for not saying to much in the last book I was busy doing other things in my life but I wanted to make this one connected like the la...