Izuku Yagi: Lab Rats(Bree Dav...

Par Rebeldude21

Izuku Yagi is the son of Toshionori Yagi and Inko Midoriya, Along with their Daughter, Izumi Midoriya. At age... Plus

Bio: Izuku(Update After I-Island)
Ch 1: Crash, Chop, and Burn pt. 1
Ch 2: Crash, Chop, and Burn pt. 2
Ch 3: Crash, Chop, and Burn pt 3 with a twist
Ch. 4: Commando App
Ch. 5 Leo's Jam and Izuku's Surprise
Ch. 6: A Date with Bree
Ch. 7 Rats on the Train and An Invite from friends
Ch. 8: An Unexpected Reunion and Sport Festival's obstacle race
Ch. 9: Calvary Battle, Shoto's Flame! One on One Battle! Your own way!
Ch. 10 A Sister's Promise! Izumi's Story! USJ Incident!
Ch. 11: The Pomeranian vs Smart Rat! Final Round!
Bio: Izumi
Ch. 12 Exoskeleton vs. Grandma! Izumi's Hero Name!
Ch. 13: Smart and Smarter
Ch. 14 Bionic Birthday Fail, Izuku's Surprise Friend
Ch. 15 Death Spiral Smackdown
Ch. 16 Can I Borrow the Helicopter, Izuku's Time
Ch. 17 Back from the Future
Ch. 18: Chip Switch, Invite from a Family Friend
Izuku's Clothes
Ch. 19: Visit to I-Island
Ch. 20 Bionic Human vs Wolfram, The Truth
Reminder to Readers
Ch. 21 Dude, Where's my Lab
Ch. 22: Izuku's Birthday, and A Puzzle
Ch. 24: A Secret Mission about A Horn Girl
Ch. 25: Night of the Living Virus
Ch. 26: Mission Invisible
Ch. 27: Halloween With Eri (Short Story)
Ch. 28: Concert in the Can, Izuku Meets Marcus
Ch. 29: Mission Space
Ch. 30: Christmas with Eri
Ch. 31: Speed Trapped
Ch. 32: Spy Fly
Ch. 33: Missin' the Mission

Ch. 23: A Crazy Visit/Air Leo

452 8 3
Par Rebeldude21

Hospital: Japan

Narrator's Pov.

Izuku was sitting by the bed of her sister because something happened on her summer trip.

Flashback Visiting Japan

Izuku thought he would drop by Japan to meet his friends but little did he know Villains already attacked. He went to go help his friends and sister.

He heard her sister screaming, and he turned to see it coming from the hill.

Izuku: Izumi..

He ran using his super speed and spotted her fighting a Big guy with muscles. He also spotted a boy beside them.

???: Now, are you going to let me taste or show me your full strength.

Izuku sees her sister fighting for her life for this boy.

Izumi (glared): I don't care about that! I won't let you anyone especially Kota!

The boy, Kota, his eyes widened and began to tear up. Izuku smiled at her sister's bravery. The Huge Villain laughed evilly.

??? (Smiled evil): I see. Very well! I won't have to hold back anymore!

The Huge guy's muscles got bigger while grinning like a mad man. The three kids eyes widened by not liking the sound of this.

Suddenly, he went very fast and his strength was intense. Izumi could barely keep up. However, Izuku had an upper advantage.

Izumi gets knocked to the ground.

Kota: Izumi!

???: Poor girl! Guess she doesn't have enough strength-

He gets punched in the face by Izuku's super speed and super strength. The huge guy goes to the ground and stands up again.

???: Who did that?

The guy looks up to see a green haired boy in front of him. Kota looked confused about the boy but Izumi's eyes widened knowing who it was.

Izuku (smirked): You may be fast Muscular, but not fast enough.

Muscular (grinned): Nice to know my reputation proceeds me.

Kota: Who are you, sir?

Izuku: 'chuckled' I'm 16. Also, I just got here and came to help my sister.

Kota's eyes widened and looked at Izumi.

Kota: Wait, he's your brother?!

Izumi: I thought you were supposed to keep your powers a secret.

Izuku (smiled): You were in danger and so was the kid. I can't just leave you guys for dead.

Izuku's smile turned into a deadly glare.

Izuku: Besides, anyone who hurts my family and a kid is going to wish they would rather be in jail than fight me.

Muscular laughed evilly and Izuku stood there in silence.

Muscular (grinned): Don't count yourself short, kid!

He charged at Izuku and he attacked him from behind but Izuku was able to sense easily. So he Geo-Leaped from behind and he tapped Muscular's shoulder.

He grinned at him and began to speed punch rapidly.

Izuku (yelled): Bionic: Rapid Fire!

Muscular goes to the wall coughing out blood and goes to the ground again. Izumi's and Kota's eyes widened looking at Izuku's strength and speed. Muscular stands up again but only on one knee.

Muscular (barely in pain): Y-You go- got me pretty good, Kid..

Izuku sighs and laughed slightly.

Izuku (smiled): I'm surprised you can still stand.

Muscular: To think I- I would be... beaten by a kid.

Izuku: Good Night, Steroids.

Izuku gets out his Laser Bo and strikes at him knocking him out. He puts his bo away and checks on his sister.

Izuku: You alright, Sis?

Izumi was in pain but she had to be strong.

Izumi: Y-Yes.

Izuku sighs: It's a little late to be a tough person.

Kota (worried): Are you alright, Yagi- San?

Izumi slightly smiled: I'm gonna be okay, Kota. Thank you for helping us, Oni-Chan.

Izuku worried: My pleasure, but right now we need to get you out of here!

Izumi: No. The villains are not here to attack, they're also here to capture... Bakugo.

Izuku's eyes widened by confusion.

Izuku: Why? Because he looks like a freak of nature.

Izumi: I'm... just as clueless as you are.

Izumi's eyes began to close and it made Kota worried. Izuku puts his hand on his shoulder with a smile on his face.

Izuku (smiled): She just needs rest and medical attention.

Kota: 'nodded' You're right.

Izuku carries his sister and Kota to the school. He geo-Leaped them there. Kota felt nauseous and Izuku sighed.

Izuku: I know it's a problem.

Kota: That was... awesome! Can you do that again?

Izuku laughed and smiled. Sensei Aizawa showed up and his eyes widened by Izumi's condition.

Aizawa: Yagi!

He looked at Izuku with a concerned look.

Izuku: She needs medical attention, you bring her inside and I'll look for the other students.

Aizawa: Wait, Izuku it's too dangerous!

Izuku: I'll be fine. Don't Worry!

Izuku was transported home and put on his mission suit. He covers the Davenport Logo and goes right back to get Bakugo.

He jumped right in front of him with Shoto Todoroki beside him.

Izuku (VM): Katsuki Bakugo, Villains are after you come with me.

Katsuki: Why should I listen to you?! For all we know you could be-

Izuku (VM): A villain? Shut up and move it, Kacchan!

Katsuki's eyes widened by the nickname of the one person who gave him that.

Katsuki muttered: Deku?

Izuku (VM): 'sighs' Screw it!

He grabbed their hands and geo-Leaped them out of the woods. The two U.A. students were confused but safe. Like that, the Villains retreated and went back to base. Muscular was thrown in jail by the heroes.

As for Izuku Davenport, he went back home and called it a day.

Flashback End.

In the morning of Japan, he was for Izumi to wake up. Then, suddenly she opened her eyes and saw her brother sleeping. Izumi shakes him to wake up.

Izumi: Izuku. Izuku!

Izuku groaned and opened his eyes as well.

Izuku: Hey, sis.

She cried and hit him on the shoulder playfully. She laughed and smiled. Izuku was confused by this.

Izumi: You baka, Oni-Chan! You could've gotten hurt in that battle!

Izuku: 'chuckled' Yeah, I guess I kinda overdid myself.

Izumi: A little?

Izuku: Anyway, what were you doing on that hill?

Izumi: Well, that boy you saw was Kota, he was the son of the Water heroes.

Izuku: Oh, yeah. I remember those guys, they're water based heroes. They managed to injure his left eye but died in the process.

Izumi (sad): Yes. When I first met him, he stomped on my foot so hard and told us; "The last thing I want is to be surrounded by wannabe heroes."

Izuku: Jeez. His parents are heroes but why does he hate them so much?

Izumi explained everything to Izuku about Kota and summer trip. As soon as she was finished, her class walked in.

Ochaco (smiled): I'm so glad you're okay!

Iida: You had us worry sick! Man, I was supposed to be the class president and I can't even protect my friends! What kind of man am I?

Denki (sweat dropped): Dude, chill.

Momo: It's a good thing Izuku came to help you.

Izuku smiled: Well, actually I led her a hand she could've handled it but he hurt my sister and tried to attack a kid, you do the math.

Katsuki: I thought you didn't have a quirk, Deku!

Izuku (smiled): Just keep getting stronger and follow the better path, okay sis?

Izumi (smiled): Yeah!

Izuku was about but was by Bakugo as he gritted at him.

Katsuki (glared): Didn't you hear me!?

Izuku rolled his eyes and pointed at the window.

Izuku: Is that a nude guy out the window?

They all turned to see nothing but Izuku had the advantage and Geo-Leaped out of there. They turned to see Izuku gone in a flash.

Kirishima: Where did he go?

Shoto (whispered): Izumi, I need to talk to you later in private.

She nodded confusingly about what he needed to talk about.

Izumi (thoughts): What does he need to talk about?

Shoto (thoughts): Your brother must have some type of quirk, what is it?

Momo (thoughts): Izuku, Bakugo knows about your powers, be careful.

Mina (thoughts): This is bad! how did he find out about Izuku's powers?

Bakugo (thoughts): Damn Nerd! You'll tell me the truth even if I have to beat it out of you.

Meanwhile Outside of the Hospital

Izuku looked at the window where his sister's room is and said his goodbyes.

Stone: That was really dumb showing your bionics to boom boom boy.

Izuku (thoughts): I had to do something.

Stone: But did you have say his nickname!

Izuku (thoughts): Oh, bite me!

Stone: I would if I had teeth or a body.

Izuku sighs and shook his head. Then he looked at the hospital again.

Izuku (smiled): Later, everyone. Follow your own destinies except Mineta. I'll see you soon.

Izuku geo-Leaped home and enjoyed the rest of his summer.

A Month Later
Home: Living Room
Outfit 2

Izuku's Pov.

Summer Vacation was over for me at least. I think my sister's training vacation was still going but something tells me she's doing well.

As for me, I'm just living my life like no other human being if a human being had bionics or friends and a girlfriend who are also bionic.

I know the siblings wanted to have a normal life but they make it so hard not to. I have been having fun with my girlfriend but with Stone in my head, I decided that needed to change but I don't mean kill him.

My dad installed Stone to the home security system along with Eddie and man that's gonna be a pain for Eddie because Stone can be scary.

Anyway, I was done with my training, I went downstairs to find my girlfriend, Bree cheering.

Bree: Ready? Okay! We're dynamite! We're dynamite! We're tick-tick-tick-tick-boom! Dynamite! We're boom! Dynamite! Whoo! Boom! Boom!

Adam came running and panting. I wonder what was up with him.

Adam: Bree, you scared me! I thought you blew up!

Bree: No, I was practicing my cheer.

Adam: Oh you mean...

Adam doing the cheer: tick-tick-tick-tick-boom! We're dynamite! We're boom! Also, what is boom dynamite? I'm all excited and I don't even know what it is!

Bree: Adam, that's the beauty of cheerleading. You don't have to think.

Adam: Then it's perfect for me! I cannot wait for tryouts.

My eyes widened with confusion.

Bree (surprised): Wait, you're trying out?

Adam: Duh, you just saw my mad tick-boom-pow skills. Pow! That's the "pow" part.

Izuku: Yeah, we got that.

Bree: You can't try out for cheerleading. That's my thing. And besides, there's only one spot open on the squad, and you do not wanna compete against me.

Adam explained: Yes, I do. See, cheerleading is one of the few sports that isn't competitive enough to raise my adrenaline and make me glitch out.

Izuku (thoughts): Good to know.

Adam grabbed her poms-poms and started cheering.

Adam: So primp up your pompoms, Girly, 'cause I'm about to...Be aggressive! Be-e aggressive!

He chuckled after that which left us confused.

Adam (smiled): Again, I'm all excited and I don't even know why!

I sigh and nodded. Adam gives back her poms-poms and walked away. Bree looked upset.

Izuku: Bee, look. I know you're mad about not having your own thing but I think you already knew Adam was gonna join the cheerleading squad eventually.

Bree: 'sighs' Yeah, but this was supposed my thing and instead one my brothers get involved in my personal life.

Izuku: Yes, I know that, I have a sister but she cares about me and got very upset when I took Muscular.

Bree: Your point?

Izuku: My point is even though he might embarrassed you in anyway. He'll still be there for you.

Bree sighs and nodded.

Bree: Okay, fine.

I kissed her forehead and went to get an apple.

Izuku (smiled): Anyway, I love you and you're gonna do great, Bee.

Bree (smiled): Thanks, Izu. I love you, too

After that, we went about our business and waited for tomorrow to come.

Mission Creek High
Outfit 9

The next day, I went to check out the cheerleading tryouts to see if Bree made the cut. I was stopped by the announcement from Chase.

Chase: Ladies and gentlemen... If I may have your attention, I present to you the soon-to-be champion of the one-on-one basketball tourney—Dunkin' Leo Dooley!

Chase does imitation of a crowd roar. Leo comes out wearing a robe.

Leo: Will assist, flick a wrist, win the game, and pump a fist! You think it'll go down smoothly? Well, you've never played a champ like Dooley! Yes, that just happened!

I chuckled and smiled at my brother's weirdest. Mom's right it's never gonna stop being weird.

Trent: Oh, yeah? Well I'm the dude who is gonna...

He mumbled something but I couldn't make it out and I almost laughed.

Trent (whined): Somebody give me some words that rhyme!

I went to see what this was all about.

Izuku: Chase, why is Leo wearing a robe?

Chase explained: He is signing up for the Hoop-A Palooza. Don't miss the event of the school year, where Trent will be destroyed by a scrawny underdog 1/16th his size!

I snorted and shook my head. Leo's eyes widened by an offended comment.

Leo: Laying on a little thick, aren't ya? Here.

He signed himself up to the Hoop-A Palooza

Janelle (fake smiling): Let me help you with that.

But Janelle had better ideas and that was not to see Leo get creamed. Leo and Chase were shocked and confused.

Leo: Hey! I wanna sign up! I can play ball!

Chase (Speakerphone): He can play ball!

Leo: I've been practicing.

Chase (Speakerphone): He has been practicing!

I squinted my eyes with confusion and was annoyed.

Leo: Miracles do happen!

Chase (Speakerphone): Miracles do hap--

Izuku (annoyed): Shut up!

I grabbed the Speakerphone and threw it at Trent because why not? He groaned in pain and I snorted slightly.

Izuku: Sorry, not sorry!

Leo writes his name again but Janelle erases it again which makes Leo more annoyed.

Leo: Stop! Stop it!

Trent walks up to us, well this should be good.

Trent: Yeah, stop it! I wanna play!

Izuku 'sighs' Look, just let him play because I don't see the baby whining.

Chase (confused): Were you talking about Trent or Leo?

Izuku (deadpanned): Yes.

Trent/Leo: Thank you... Hey!

Chase (shrugged): Alright, then.

Janelle: 'sighs' Okay, fine. Trent, I guess you finally have an opponent—Leo.

Trent gets in Leo's face.

Trent: I'll see you on the court. And try not to be so short.

His eyes widened and jaw opened as he was happy.

Trent (excited): Just rhymed!

He High fived someone and ran away. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Izuku (whispered): Chase, can I talk to you?

He nodded and we went over there so no one could hear.

Izuku: So let me guess, you're gonna use an invention that my dad invented to help Leo win?

Chase: So what if we were?

Izuku 'sighs' Just make sure Trent doesn't see them because he likes to take stuff that's not his.

Chase: Don't worry, we got this!

Izuku: Yeah, just don't overconfident.

I patted his back and walked away

Cheerleading Tryouts

Bree's Pov.

It was the day of the cheerleading tryouts. Apparently, the leader of the cheerleader was brutal but nothing I can't deal with.
However, my brother Adam is a different story.

I see Izuku leading against the wall smiling at me at least that made me happy. Anyway, I outsmarted my brother by beating him at an easy game.

The other girls didn't make the squad. Me and Adam were up next, man I need a sister.

Adam/Bree: We're dynamite! We're dynamite! We're tick-tick-tick--

Stephanie: Okay, okay, I've heard enough.

We were cut off by Stephanie, the head of the cheerleaders. She looked at me.

Stephanie: Better luck next year.

My eyes widened and my jaw opened. Stephanie looked at Adam with a smile.

Stephanie: And welcome to the squad! Oh, pinky hug.

I'm still shocked and I had to say something.

Bree: How is that possible?! He spent all morning wearing my pompoms as a wig!

Adam: Oh, not a wig!

Then he whispered to me.

Adam: Secret agent disguise.

Stephanie: We need someone to catch us when we dismantle the pyramid. There have been a few problems.

We looked at the cheerleader with the neck brace and we cringed at that.

Stephanie (insulted): It's ironic 'cause she's a total pain in the neck.

Izuku Japanese: Sure, takes one to know one!

I snorted because I knew he said and it made Stephanie feel confused about that.

Bree: Oh I'm laughing at a joke I heard.

Stephanie: Anyway, See ya at rehearsal! Him, not you.

She walked away and I took a glance at Adam. Izuku walked up to us.

Izuku (smiled): Congrats, Adam.

Izuku looked at me with a sympathetic smile while hugging me. We walked out of the gym.

Izuku: I was hoping you would make the team. Sorry, Bee.

Bree: It's okay, it was never bound to happen anyway.

Izuku sighs and looked at me with serious look.

Izuku: Bree Davenport, you're the most beautiful and talented woman I've ever met and I can't imagine my life without you. Look, you deserve to be happy and being on the cheerleadering will do that then I guess we'll have to try harder next year.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead. He smiled at me.

Izuku: But for now, let's get something to eat or better I'll make you something.

My eyes widened and nodded rapidly. Izuku chuckled and smiled.

Izuku: Come on, Bee

We walked out of the school and got ready for the tournament.

Gym: Hoop-A Palooza
Outfit 10

Izuku's Pov.

I was sitting by Bree and with Stone in my head. She was still upset about making the team and I understand a thing or two about rejection.

As for the game, well Leo was faking some injuries and I can tell because only a not so smart would see it.

Izuku: 'sighs' Oh Bee...

Stone: Come on, you're a strong girl! Turn that frown upside down!

Izuku: Stone says you're strong and he wants you to smile.

Bree smiled: Thanks Izu and Stone but don't worry about me. I'm fine with my brother making the team.

I sigh along with Stone in my mind. Speaking of Adam, I could see him from a distance. He noticed us and I looked at him while I shrugged.

I listened in on the conversation.

Adam: Hey, look, I know I took the last spot on the squad, but do you think you could make room for my sister Bree? I think she's kinda mad at me.

I smiled at my friend's choice. However, I didn't like what Stephanie said next.

Stephanie: Yeah, not gonna happen. If we let her join, she won't feel the true sting of rejection. And I generously try to give everyone that experience.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

Stone: What a bitch!

Izuku (thoughts): You said it.

Stephanie: Girls, come look at this. Ew. She looks like my pet pug when I paint her paw nails against her will.

They all laughed at Bree and that pissed me off especially Adam.

Adam: Hey, stop talking about my sister like that.

Stephanie: Um, I'm cheer captain. I talk, you listen.

Adam: No, when it comes to defending my sister, I'm gonna talk all I want. In fact, I quit the squad.

He dropped his pom-poms and walked away. That made me smile and suddenly he went back to pick up his pom poms.

Adam: Hey, back off, neck brace! Those babies are mine!

I shook my head and smiled at Adam making the right decision. I tapped Bree's shoulder and pointed at Adam.

Izuku: Should I leave you two to talk or do you want to stay?

Adam: No, stay, you need hear this too.

Bree: 'scoffed' Shouldn't you be off somewhere juggling airheads?

Adam: Yeah, but I quit the squad.

Bree: What? Why?

Izuku acts dumb: Yeah, what happened?

Adam: I can't say why because it'll hurt your feelings that they were making fun of you.

Bree: Wait, you quit the team because they were making fun of me?

Adam: I just told you I can't say that.

Izuku whispered: You know what guys, I think it's time for the bionic siblings to show Stephanie that you mean business.

Bree: He's right, Adam. We have moves that are way better than anything they have. We should just do our own cheer!

Adam: Oh, good idea! We'll see how they like it when we hit 'em with the Turbo Booty Shake!

He shakes his butt and Bree is embarrassed.
I shook my head and chuckled.

Izuku: Yeah, or you do a cheer that doesn't evolve shaking butts.

Bree: Yeah, what he said.

Adam: 'sighs' Okay

Izuku (smiled): Anyway, you guys go have fun.

They nodded and we watched the rest of the game. Trent was winning completely and started acting funny.

He started doing a little dance and when he was distracted Leo took the Advantage but missed. Trent caught the ball.

Trent: Nice try. Wha-?

He started to move around in a weird and everyone laughed except Bree and I because it kinda reminds us of ourselves.

I still remember the trauma from my best friend and my sister but that's all in the past. However, the past sometimes comes to you.

Trent: What is this?! What is this—What is this magic?!

Adam: Hey! You're not a cheerleader! Quit stealing our boom-pow!

I squinted my eyes because I was confused by Adam's yeah...

Trent was still bouncing around so I looked around the room to the source and I saw playing with Electron Beams. Those are my dad's sneakers.

Trent: Hey! Stop laughing at me! I'm supposed to laugh at you!

Apparently, words from Trent didn't really help. I almost feel bad for him.

Trent: What--? What is this?!

I look over to see Chase still playing around with him and suddenly Janelle walked over. He was caught and stopped moving the beams. Trent took off his shoes and whines.

Trent: I want my old shoes back!

Trent leaves the court to put on his old shoes.

Janelle: Okay, since Trent left the court, I guess game two goes to Leo.

The crowd started clapping and applauding. Seriously, they were cheering for Trent, now they were cheering for Leo now.

Leo: That's right! Leo, me, winner! Small's the new tall, y'all! Bam!

Moments Later

It was the start of Stephanie cheer and she was still acting like her diva self. I rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

Stephanie & Cheerleaders: We're dynamite! We're dynamite! We're tick-tick-tick-tick-boom! Dynamite!

Then they cut off by Adam and Bree yelling.

Adam/Bree: Cheer bomb!

Bree does a Cartwheel using her superspeed.

Adam (mocked): Oh-ho-ho! Oh, Stephanie, can you do that? No, I didn't think so!

Adam laughed and they began their cheer.

Bree: Whoo!

Adam: Whoo!

Bree: Ready? Okay! Ooh, what's that? What do I see? Bree cheers better than Stephanie!

Adam: Hold up there! Not so fast! Stephanie's a thing of the past!

Adam/Bree: Better call your mom! It's a cheer bomb! Huh!

Adam: Ring, ring! Hello? Oh, it's your mom!

Bree: Hey there, mom! It's a cheer bomb!

Bree did the pyramid and they yelled.

Adam: Whoa...

Adam/Bree: Cheer Bomb!

Adam's plasma grenades hits the ceiling and a piece of it came down. I clapped at that.

Izuku: Wow, awesome special effects guys!

The two caught on and played on.

Bree: That's right special effects. When we say "boom," we mean boom!

The crowd started clapping and cheering.

Adam: Yeah, and when we say "brunch," we mean a delicious combination of breakfast and lunch!

The crowd cheers for them. I guess they're gonna ignore that brunch comment. I decided to clap and applaud.

Izuku (smiled): Way to go, you two!

Then I saw Janelle walked in with a glaring look. I looked at Chase and Leo.

Izuku: Bye, you two.

I walked away to not be involved in this... conversation.

Moments later

After a short break, the game started again when Janelle blew the whistle.

Leo decided to do this without cheating, that's good for him but at the same time, well it's Trent we're talking about.

Janelle: Come on, Leo. Don't give up.

Izuku: Go, Leo!

Janelle started chanting his name along with everyone else. Leo now had confidence and took a shot at the basket. Finally, he scored a point. 

The crowd cheers and applause for Leo. I was proud of him.

Leo: Yes! I did it! I scored a point! That was nothing but net! And rim and backboard, but it went in!

But Trent ruined the moment by shooting the into the basket

Trent: Yes! Winner, right here! I'll be signing foreheads in the hallway!

Trent ran away but slipped by me using my bionics, he screams like a girl. He groaned in pain. The students were laughing and I smiled with delight.

Bree: Did you do that?

Izuku (shrugged): I don't know.

Janelle: Leo, you may have lost, but that shot was awesome! And you did it on your own, without any gimmicks or gadgets.

Leo: Nope, I just relied on the other "G"—Greatness!

He said that while doing a pose. This has been some day but a good one. I put my arm around Bree and we went home.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

337K 4.8K 38
Izuku and Izumi Yagi, step-bro and step-sis,(Don't even think about it) were a happy family with their mother Inko Yagi, also known as the No. 17 Her...
176K 2.7K 19
Izuku yagi son of Toshinori Yagi and Inko Yagi or better know as the number one hero All Might and number 9 hero Lady Magnet, brother of Izumi Yagi. ...
33.5K 622 33
When Izuku Midoriya was Five years old along with her twin sister, Izumi, their parents Hisashi and Inko Midoriya took them. Izuku didn't get a quirk...
638K 14.7K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...