steve harrington imagines

By sunshinesteviee

a variety of steve harrington imagines i've written! also @sunshinesteviee on tumblr. More

lover
two pink lines
the sailor and the princess
stupid, but brave
steve's school for shitty dating advice
jealousy, jealousy
pretty girl
stupid, but brave
magic kisses
wash day
matching manicures
handprints
to the moon and back
i've got you
let's hear it for the boy
call it what you want
human heating pad
only you
in a minute
blind date
and they were roommates
quality time

mvp

1.1K 19 3
By sunshinesteviee

18+ only please!! there is smut!!!

-

It's a surprisingly nice evening for summer in Indiana. There's a warm breeze that kisses your cheeks and keeps you cool under the late afternoon sun. Perfect for one of Steve's baseball games. The last few you went to were unbearably hot, so even though it's still warm, and you're still sweating a bit, this is much better. Not that you're paying much attention to the weather with how close this game is.

His team is up by two points in the top of the ninth, and there's someone on base, but if they hold them off from scoring, they'll win. Steve's pitching, and you know he's feeling a lot of pressure, especially since this is a pretty important game near the end of the season. But you also know that he's totally got this. He's been pitching so many strikeouts this game, and he can definitely do one more.

He stands at the pitcher's mound, bottom lip tucked between his teeth as he squints at his catcher. He looks fucking beautiful, quite honestly. Tan skin glowing in the golden hour sun, the sleeves of his jersey tight around his biceps. Pretty hair tucked under his hat, the eyeblack he'd carefully applied before the game smeared across his cheeks. You might just have to jump his bones when the game is over.

Steve gets into position, presses the ball into his glove, and takes a deep breath. You stand from your seat on the rusty bleachers, metal creaking underneath you, to get a better view of the field. Someone behind you — probably Jessica, another player's girlfriend — huffs in annoyance, but you ignore her, too caught up in Steve, and sending him all of the good luck you can. He moves into his windup position, takes another deep breath, and sends the ball over the plate in a perfect strike that the batter watches go by.

You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding and whistle loudly, earning you even more dirty looks from the people sitting around you. Half of them are supporters of the other team, so you can't blame them, but you're not going to quiet your support for your boyfriend. You know he can hear you — his eyes flick to yours for just a moment when he hears your whistle, and his mouth pulls up at one corner almost imperceptibly. He winks at you, subtle enough to go unnoticed by everyone else, but the cockiness makes you flustered and causes you to roll your eyes at the same time.

The rest of the inning flies by with a pop-up to right field that's easily caught by Steve's teammate, and another strikeout pitched by Steve — one that the batter watches go by. You'd cheered again, even louder than before, and blew him a kiss as he ran off the field.

Now you're waiting for him, not so patiently, on the bleachers. You usually have to wait a bit while the team debriefs, and while you don't mind most of the time, you're feeling antsy today. You want him in more ways than one, and you don't know how much longer you can wait. Thankfully, due to a good game and short debrief, it's not too long until the players start filtering off of the field. Steve is always one of the last ones out, but you stand up in search of him anyway.

"Harrington!" you shout Steve's name as he exits the dugout, waving a hand in the air as you bounce on the balls of your feet excitedly.

Hearing the sound of your voice, Steve's head whips in your direction, and the biggest smile you've ever seen is on his face. He gives you a wave before turning back to the teammate he'd walked out with, saying something you can't make out as he slaps his back and then makes a beeline for you. After the game, his uniform is awry; jersey half tucked in, hat on backwards, and he's so sweaty, but somehow, you don't mind. His bat bag is slung over his shoulder, but it's quickly dumped on the ground as he approaches you in favor of scooping you up into his arms, "Baby!"

You let out a shriek and throw your arms around his neck as he lifts you off of the ground. Your toes are barely an inch from the grass, but it's enough to have you clutching onto him. He's still sweaty, having just come off the field, but you don't mind. "Steve! You did so good, baby!"

Steve sets you back on your feet, pressing a wet kiss to your forehead with another blinding grin, "Thanks, honey. All for you." His hands are still looped around your waist, resting gently against the small of your back. "Heard you cheering the entire game."

"Yeah?" you ask, returning his grin as your fingers trace along the neckline of his jersey. "Good. Matt's girlfriend kept giving me dirty looks for cheering so loud, but I think she's just jealous her boyfriend isn't as hot or talented as mine. I've got an all-star. The MVP."

Dark pink colors Steve's face from his neck all the way up to the tips of his ears, even though he's still smiling at you, "Stop it. I'm not—"

"Don't even start!" you quickly cut him off, placing a finger against his lips, "If I remember correctly, it was you who pitched a bunch of strikeouts, and held them off in the last inning. I'm so proud of you."

He wants to argue, but you're staring at him full of pride, so he gives in. His cheeks are still flushed pink as he smiles at you, pursing his lips to kiss the finger still pressed to his lips, "Thanks, baby. Love you so much. Couldn't do it without you."

You know that's not true — you show up to all of his games, and sometimes you pack him extra snacks and water, but that's about it. He's the one who puts in all of the hard work during practice, at games, and during all of the other time he uses to improve. You are really proud of him, in every single way, and you want to let him know. Threading your fingers into the damp hair at the nape of Steve's neck, you lean up on your toes to whisper in his ear, "I think the MVP deserves a prize. What do you think, handsome?"

Steve's eyes grow wide, hands spreading over your hips to keep your body flush to his. He stumbles over his words when he finally speaks, "Shit, baby, I-I... yeah, okay."

Leaning up on your toes, you give Steve a grin before pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth, "Should we go?"

"Oh, definitely," Steve nods quickly, leaning into you for a kiss. He kisses you with just enough force that you bend at the waist slightly, giggling against his lips as you grasp at his shoulders.

"Okay, okay. Don't get ahead of yourself," you push at him gently, though you're grinning when he pulls back.

He lets out a soft huff, eyes narrowing playfully at you as he grabs his bat bag and hoists it up over his shoulder again. He's quick to start the trek back to his car, turning to face you as he walks backward with a cheeky grin on his face. His arms are held out to his sides as he calls, "You comin' with me or what, babe?"

Not wanting him to get too far ahead, you jog to catch up to him, slipping your hand into his as your shoulders bump, "You don't even know what the prize is, Stevie."

Scoffing, Steve turns to you with a smug and knowing smile on his lips, "Oh, I know what it is." Still, he's gentle with you, giving your hand a soft squeeze and throwing a ridiculously exaggerated wink your way to make you smile. He dumps his gear into the trunk of his car, letting it close with a loud thud as he turns to you, arms caging your body against the side of his car. His breath is hot on your neck as he dips down so his lips ghost over the skin just below your ear, "The prize... it's not actually a physical prize, right?"

You can't help it — you let out a laugh, head tilting back as you wrap your arms around Steve's neck to draw him in closer, "Depends on what you mean by physical..."

"Baby," Steve groans with a laugh, taking advantage of your exposed skin by pressing wet kisses up the side of your neck and along your jaw. You want to reply with another sarcastic remark, but your breath hitches as his teeth graze your skin. So, instead, you cup his jaw in your hands and pull his mouth to yours for a kiss.

-

The sun is starting to smolder low in the sky, nearly sinking beneath the horizon to cast the sky in pretty oranges and pinks as Steve finally pulls out of the parking lot and heads for your shared apartment. His hand reaches over the center console to rest on your thigh, a warm, heavy weight on your bare skin. He's already been causing trouble, with the way he'd kissed you against the car, and you have a feeling you're not going to make it home in a timely manner.

Music is playing on the radio, something top 40 that Steve is humming under his breath as he drives. You're having a hard time figuring out what the song is with the way his fingertips press into the softness of your inner thigh and brush up ever so slightly. Sucking in a breath, you glance in his direction, only to find that aside from the corner of his mouth quirking up slightly, he's keeping any indication of what he's thinking off of his face.

He looks so pretty in the golden light streaming in through the windows that it's almost hard to believe he's real. Reaching out across the gap between you, you tuck a few strands of his messy hair behind his ear and then drag the pad of your thumb across his jaw. You trace over a few of the cute moles scattered over his face and wish you could kiss each and every single one of them, but he's a bit too far away. Letting out a dramatic sigh, you let a lock of his hair slip from your fingers back into its place.

At the forlorn sound, Steve's eyes flick from the road over to you as he laughs under his breath. He twists just a little bit further to press a kiss to the delicate skin on the inside of your wrist, and though he's pretty sure he knows the answer, he asks, "What, sweetheart?"

"I think I might combust if I can't kiss you or touch you within the next minute."

Steve lets out a laugh, breath hitching as your own hand drops from his hair to his thigh, "We're like ten minutes from home, honey." He's trying his best to stay casual, but he's feeling about the same as you, especially with your hand on him now.

"Can't wait ten minutes, baby. Want you now. Don't you want your prize?"

"Jesus christ," he huffs out quickly, hazarding a glance to the hand on his thigh that's creeping upwards before scanning the road, "Alright, okay, baby, just— just let me pull over. Fuck."

There aren't many perks to living in the middle of nowhere Indiana, but if you have to pick one, being able to pull over pretty much anywhere you want to fuck your boyfriend in the front seat of his car is definitely up there. It takes a moment before Steve spots a secluded area and pulls off of the road, dirt and gravel crunching under the tires as he rolls to a stop. The second his car is in park, you unbuckle your seatbelt and nearly launch yourself over the center console into Steve's lap.

He laughs in surprise, but it's cut off by your mouth on his, kissing him like it might be your last chance. There's not much room in the front seat, and you huff as your knees press into the console and the door on either side of his lap, the skirt of the dress you're wearing riding up your thighs. It's not exactly comfortable, but you quickly become too distracted by Steve — his lips pressed to your neck in a bruising kiss, his hardening cock underneath you — to care. And the way he's gripping your hips to pull you closer isn't helping.

Your hips roll forward as you press closer to him, drawing stuttering breaths from both of you. It feels like his hands are everywhere, sliding up your exposed thighs to your waist, warm even through the fabric of your dress, before traveling further up your body to cup your breasts. You'd had to forgo a bra in this dress, and Steve isn't oblivious to this fact; he'd noticed right away, and was going to take advantage of that.

Wet kisses press to your collarbone as he dips lower, fingers sliding under the thin straps of your dress to tug them off your shoulders, "Looked so pretty in the stands today, baby. Y'always do, but this pretty little dress..." He all but groans, pulling the top of your dress down your chest. More kisses trail along your exposed flesh, the dull scrape of his teeth followed by another hickey pulls a gasp from you.

With his mouth on you, he's making it real hard to form a coherent sentence, "Christ, Steve— we can't— don't have time for—"

A sharp tug to the hair at the nape of his neck finally gets his attention, and he pops back up with a huff, narrowing his eyes playfully at you, "Sorry. Sorry. Not my fault you've got perfect tits, honey." He squeezes your breasts as if to make a point, not quite roughly, but not gently either, thumbs brushing over your nipples.

"Steve," you admonish playfully with a roll of your eyes, slapping at his chest. You giggle, though, leaning forward to kiss him again. Your fingers work at the buttons on his jersey as you kiss. It's not really a necessity, but you want to feel his warm, golden skin and the hair on his chest, kiss the moles that are littered on his torso. Your fingers trail down his chest, and you can feel it heave at your light touches, a stuttering breath as you inch closer to his pants.

After unbuttoning his pants and pulling down the zipper, the two of you shuffle around in the front seat to get his pants and underwear down enough to free his cock. Your hand wraps around the base, a gentle touch as you stroke up his length. Precum leaks from the tip, messy on your hand as your thumb rubs over his slit. Steve hisses at the touch, hips trying to push up into your hand, "Shit, honey—"

"Feel good?" you ask, a bit smug as you twist your wrist mid-stroke.

"So good. Need— ah— wanna touch you, too, babe. Lemme..." Steve trails off and one hand presses into the small of your back, reaching down behind you with the other one to pull the lever on the seat. The seat slides all the way back to give you more room, but it moves quickly, leaving you scrambling to hold onto Steve and his jersey. He laughs at your surprised expression, hands moving to settle on your thighs, "That's better. More room."

His palms slide up the lengths of your thighs, thumbs brushing against the innermost part until they slip under your flowy dress and bump into the fabric of your underwear. One finger slips just underneath the lacy trim at the edge, running back and forth lightly, "Can I?"

"Yes," you breathe out, nodding quickly as Steve's fingers press into the wet spot forming on your panties. "Please, baby."

He rubs your clit softly through your underwear once, twice, and just before you're about to complain, his fingers hook into the fabric and tug it to the side, tracing up your slit, "Already so wet for me, huh?"

"You– fuck– you look so hot in your uniform, baby, 's not my fault," you huff, shifting your hips to try to get him right where you want him.

Steve's fingers dip back down, circling your entrance in a teasing touch before two ease into your cunt. He's slow with it, almost infuriatingly so, as he spreads you open. You gasp into the crook of his neck, only just remembering that this is supposed to be about him, and resume the slow stroke of your hand on his cock. The air is filled with soft breaths as you touch each other, Steve's breath warm against your skin, and it's all you can hear, even though the radio is still playing quietly.

When his fingers curl inside of you, pressing into the perfect spot, you whine, "Want you inside of me, Stevie. Need you."

"Yeah?" he asks with a grin, bringing his fingers to his mouth to lick them clean. He hums around his fingers, pulling them from his lips with a small pop sound, "Taste so good, honey."

Pleasure twists low in your tummy at the sight of his fingers in his mouth, at his dirty words, and you whimper. You can't wait much longer, so you don't, shifting up onto your knees the best you can in the tight space without bumping into the roof of Steve's car. One of your hands slides over Steve's shoulder, keeping yourself steady as you slip the other hand between your bodies to line Steve up with your entrance.

Warm hands rest at your hips, fingers splaying out wide to hold you as you sink down onto Steve's cock slowly. You both moan softly, your thighs shaking as you lower yourself until he's fully inside of you. There's always an aching stretch, and it takes a moment for you to adjust, gasping into the crook of Steve's neck, "Shit, Stevie, you– you're so big, fuck."

Steve laughs, a breathless sound, hands flexing against your skin as he fights the urge to thrust his hips up, "Y'sure know how to sweet talk."

"Shut up," you huff playfully, curling your fingers into the fabric of his jersey as you rock your hips forward once. Steve lets out his own strangled, gasping noise at the sudden movement and you grin, feeling smug.

You lift yourself back up slightly, a sweet, slow drag of his cock through your tight cunt, and then rock back down, grinding into him. Steve swears under his breath, hands moving from your hips to your ass to help you fuck yourself on his cock. It takes a moment, but you settle into a rhythm with Steve's help, circling your hips against his, back and forth, up and down. Your thighs start to burn from the effort, but it's worth it for the dazed look Steve has on his face.

"Christ, babe," he mutters, squeezing your ass as he presses wet kisses across your chest, "ridin' me like a champ. So good for me."

You clench around him at his praise, moaning in a way that should be embarrassing, but you're too far gone to care. Your fingers travel up from the collar of his jersey to his hair, curling into the strands at the nape of his neck under his cap, and you surge forward to kiss him. It's messy, your lips sliding against his in an open-mouthed kiss.

It's so hot in the car that between the warm summer air and the warmth radiating from your bodies, the windows of the car start to fog up. If anyone were to see the car, they'd know exactly what was happening, but thankfully, there's likely no one around for miles. Sweat beads at Steve's hairline as he begins to thrust his hips up to meet yours, fingers pressing into the soft flesh of your ass hard enough that it might leave bruises. You falter as his hips smack yours with a filthy sound, pushing your face into Steve's warm shoulder as you moan, "Steve, fuck— 'm close— oh god, I need—"

"I got you, baby," he mumbles into your skin, his breath fanning across your shoulder, making you shiver. One strong arm hooks around your waist while his other hand finds its way between your bodies, rubbing your clit in time with the thrust of his hips. He's babbling, praises for you spilling from his pretty, pink lips, "Look so pretty on my cock, baby, takin' me so well, yeah? Fuck, I love you so much, you're perfect. So fuckin' tight for me, y'close, huh? Gonna cum for me?"

You can feel the way he twitches as you clench around his cock, your thighs tight against his hips, entire body tensing as pleasure washes over you. Your chest pushes into his as you tip over the edge, slick skin against slick skin, "Oh god, fuckfuckfuck."

The thrust of Steve's hips up into yours grows sloppy, but he doesn't let up, thumb swiping over your clit as you ride out your high. He's not far behind you, groaning your name into the crook of your neck as he cums hard. You have enough of a mind to continue to rock your hips against his until he's spent, breathing hard.

His hand on your back pushes under your sundress, stroking up the curve of your spine gently, a soft and intimate touch. It's silent as you both try to catch your breath, trading soft kisses on damp skin and parted lips.

You speak first, a small laugh as you push your sticky chest off of Steve's, "Holy shit, it's hot in here."

"Yeah it is," he says with a cheeky grin, giving your ass a rough squeeze as his gaze dips down to your breasts. He leans forward, pressing another soft kiss to the swell of your breast, just above the nipple, making you shiver. He all but giggles at your reaction and leans back into his seat, with a heaving breath, "Fuck, it is hot, though. Lemme open the windows."

Reaching over with one hand, Steve opens the driver-side window, letting in the cool evening air. It feels nice on your warm skin, and you close your eyes, turning your face into the breeze. You can feel his eyes on you, and when you look back at him, he's still staring at you, eyes a soft honey color in the last of the sunlight.

"I love you," you say, quietly, almost shy.

"I love you, more, honey," he replies easily, a grin breaking out on his face.

You kiss him one last time before pushing up off of his lap, wincing as he slips out of you. Shuffling backwards, you pull your underwear back into place, and tug the top of your dress back up your chest, adjusting the straps. Steve helps you back over the console into the passenger seat before fixing his own clothes. You're still flushed, so you quickly roll your own window down and stick your arm out. Your fingers flutter in the breeze as Steve pulls back into the main road, turning the volume of the radio up.

Steve's hand reaches out towards you, settling on your thigh once again, though maybe a bit more innocently this time. You rest your hand over his, your fingers curling between his as you tease, "Hope you enjoyed your prize, MVP."

He laughs, head tipping back against his seat, hand squeezing your thigh gently, "Shit, babe, after that, I think you deserve the MVP title." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 80 35
"You are as beautiful as a piece of artwork, I could stand here and admire you forever!" "Every person has an addiction, mine just happens to be you...
5.3K 50 7
this collection is composed of one shots or limited miniseries featuring Steve Harrington all stories are written by me and originally posted on my t...
415K 9.5K 109
Just Max Mayfield imagines. Enjoyyyy. The updates will be kinda slow for a while but just hang with me. Changing this to Max and Sadie imagines so mo...
857K 15.1K 67
A series of imagines about Steve Harrington Started: July 16th 2017