Girl Crush

By obxfan11227

Madelyn Cline recently broke up with her boyfriend. She's looking to focus on herself and bounce back from th... More

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20

Part 8

557 21 4
By obxfan11227

MADELYN

💌

After everyone left, Madelyn and Gracie cleaned up quickly and got ready for bed. Madelyn had asked Gracie to stay over, and Gracie was very excited to do so. All they ever wanted to do was cuddle and be with each other. That is exactly what the two girls did for the rest of the night. They took turns being the big spoon and little spoon. They kissed, and Madelyn ran her fingers through Gracie's hair.

"You're beautiful." Madelyn whispered.

Gracie blushed and said it back. 

"Did you have a good time tonight?" Gracie asked.

Madelyn nodded and looked down.

"What's the matter?" Gracie asked worriedly.

"It's nothing." Madelyn replied.

"Maddie, I'm right here. Talk to me pretty girl." Gracie said.

Madelyn loved when Gracie called her things like "pretty girl" or "beautiful". But right now, she was feeling slightly uneasy. Gracie was a big change in her life, she had never been with or done anything with girls, it was always boys. Now that their situationship was becoming more of a relationship, she had to accept it.

"I'm just scared." Madelyn said, still not looking at Gracie.

"Hey, look at me. What are you scared about?" Gracie asked while lifting Madelyn's chin up. Madelyn closed her eyes, comforted by Gracie's touch. She hesitantly opened them and stared into Gracie's brown eyes. She felt safe and loved, but she was still scared. She had to open up to Gracie about her worries or she would explode.

"I don't know...this is getting more real, and I feel like people are going to know soon." Madelyn said while fidgeting with her fingers. Gracie noticed this and gently squeezed Madelyn's hand.

"That's not necessarily a bad thing..." Gracie added.

"No I know, but I'm worried. Like do I have to come out? How am I supposed to do that? What are people gonna say?" Madelyn said quickly with lots of concern in her voice.

Gracie placed her hand on Madelyn's cheek to calm her. Madelyn leaned into Gracie's hand and took a deep breath.

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do. Do you want to come out?" Gracie asked.

Madelyn shrugged. She was confused. What would she even come out as? She didn't even know how to label herself. All she knew was that she liked Gracie and that Gracie was a girl.

"I'm just kind of confused and I don't know what I would say or how to even begin." Madelyn replied.

"That's ok, I completely understand and I've been there. It's totally fine to not have it figured out, you don't have to label yourself if you don't want to or don't know how to." Gracie said quietly while rubbing Madelyn's thigh.

"Thank you for saying that. Did you ever come out? And like what did you come out as? I'm just realizing that we never talked about this." Madelyn asked.

"Yeah, I came out to my family and close friends as bisexual. And I never told anyone else or my fans or anything, but I'm pretty sure they all know." Gracie said.

"So you're bisexual? When did you know?" Madelyn asked. 

"I think it's always something that I knew but never recognized or realized until I went to college and started exploring with girls." She said.

Madelyn nodded and sighed. "It's so frustrating. Like why don't I have it figured out?" She said desperately.

"Mads, I know that this is tough, but don't beat yourself up over it, ok? There's not a time limit on this sort of thing. We also don't have to tell anyone about this yet. It doesn't have to be public if we don't want it to be." Gracie said.

"I know. I just don't want to have to hide you...I love you." Madelyn said before she realized exactly what she said. She blushed and her heart dropped. It slipped out, but she really did mean it and feel it. Even though it was still very early on in their relationship, she felt like she knew Gracie on such a deep and emotional level.  

Gracie smiled and her eyes became wide. "I-I love you too." She whispered.

Madelyn leaned in for a kiss and let her arms wrap around Gracie's waist. Madelyn was so happy that Gracie felt the same way. Gracie held both sides of Madelyn's face and deepened their kiss. They both gasped for air as their kisses became longer and more intense. When they stopped making out, Madelyn spoke up again.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?" Asked Gracie.

"For talking me through that. I'm sorry I can't be super straightforward with you yet." Madelyn said.

"Hey, stop." Gracie said.

Madelyn looked up at her, confused and taken aback by Gracie's sudden sternness.

"Don't apologize for that. Don't ever apologize for something like that." She said.

Madelyn nodded. 

"I'm serious. We love each other, ok? We don't have to have all the details figured out. Let's just enjoy each other Mads." Gracie added.

Madelyn rested her head on Gracie's chest and felt as Gracie started to massage her scalp.

"I'm tired." Madelyn said.

"Me too." Gracie replied.

They soon fell asleep, their bodies intertwined and folded into each others.

GRACIE

💌

The next morning, Gracie checked her phone. Madelyn was sleeping peacefully face down which made Gracie chuckle. She noticed that she had a few texts from her friend Abby.

Abby

Hey, how r u?

We haven't talked in a while

Gracie

hey abs

so sorry, I've been busy

i miss u tons

Abby

I miss u too

R u busy with something or someone in particular? 🙃

Gracie

maybeee

Abby

Pls pls tell me

There is nothing going on in my life

I need to live vicariously through u

Gracie

ok fine

i kinda have a gf

Abby

Ahhhhhh

No way

Who??

Gracie

her name is Maddie

Abby

Maddie who?

Gracie

cline

Abby

Madelyn Cline?

Gracie

🤗yes

Abby

Wow!! She's crazy pretty

So happy for u!

Gracie

thanks babe

i'll call u soon with more details

pls don't tell anyone yet tho

Abby

I won't! miss u!

Gracie

miss u too. love u so much gorgeous girl

Abby

Love u too

Talk to u soon

Gracie

💗💗💗

Gracie put her phone down and noticed a smile on her face. All she wanted to do was talk about Madelyn and how amazing she was. Madelyn stirred and awoke soon after. She snuggled up against Gracie's body.

"Good morning beautiful." She whispered.

Gracie smiled. Even though Madelyn had just woken up, she looked absolutely stunning. Gracie could not get over her beauty.

"Hey pretty girl." Gracie replied while hugging Madelyn.

"What do you want to do today?" Madelyn asked.

"Hmm, what about brunch?" Gracie proposed.

"Definitely. I'm so hungry." Madelyn said.

"Was that your stomach I just heard?" Gracie asked while laughing, referring to the loud grumble.

Both girls giggled together. "I'm hungry!" Madelyn said, defending herself.

"Can we stop at my place first? I need clothes." Gracie asked.

"Yeah." Replied Madelyn.

After Madelyn got dressed and ready for the day, they made their way to Gracie's house. Weenie was staying with her parents that weekend, so she didn't have to worry about walking or feeding him. She quickly got dressed and brushed her hair. Both girls got back into the car and drove to their destination. As Madelyn drove, she placed one of her hands on Gracie's upper thigh. She was easily distracted by Gracie's beauty and noticed herself staring at Gracie as she drove.

"Hey, eyes on the road Mads." Gracie demanded jokingly.

Madelyn giggled and winked before focusing on driving. When they arrived, they walked hand in hand to the restaurant. Gracie noticed a few paparazzi out of the corner of her eye, but she ignored it. It was a high celebrity area anyways, so she thought that they might not even be there for them. But soon enough, the cameras were following them. Madelyn appeared worried and overwhelmed.

"It's ok." Gracie whispered while rubbing her thumb against Madelyn's hand.

Madelyn nodded but didn't reply and instead squeezed Gracie's hand tightly. They entered the restaurant and the paparazzi walked away, not being able to enter. They both took deep breaths and sat down to eat.

"You ok?" Gracie asked. She realized that Madelyn still appeared to be on edge.

"Yeah. I just feel like no matter how many times that happens, I'll never get used to it." She said.

"I get that. I try to ignore them, but it's hard when they're all up in your face." Gracie replied.

"So excited to see the headlines." Madelyn said sarcastically with an eye roll. She was referring to what the media would be saying about them. She knew there would be rumors, not only because her and Gracie were together, but also because they were holding hands.

"Try not to think about it, ok? Should we get mimosas?" Gracie asked, attempting to distract a concerned Madelyn.

"You read my mind." Madelyn replied with a smile. 

Madelyn and Gracie ended up having a lovely brunch. They gushed over each other the whole time and talked about the most random things. Gracie was happy, she loved being with Madelyn and it made her even happier knowing that Madelyn wanted to be with her too. 

•  •  •  •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 320 55
a story about two people that have fought way too hard for their loved ones. two people that knew they were soulmates the moment they landed their ey...
70K 2.9K 57
"I really want to kiss you right now." "Then do it." "I can't." -- In which Gracie Abrams watches Stranger things and ends up stalking the newest cas...
421K 11.2K 60
Lexi Jones; the new girl who people either hated or loved, kind of like marmite. She brought along a difficult history, part of the reason why her nu...
242K 8.4K 71
Eli Torres just wants to go through her last two years of high school without making any real connections. She's convinced herself that she's moved o...