No Strings Attached

By abigail_wr1tes

Anastasia Mancini; everyone in the underworld knows her name, the Fiore Mortale. After her Grandfather murder... More

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54

CHAPTER 32

1.6K 35 9
By abigail_wr1tes

"Why are we all so fucking hot?" Azalea asks, a pretty smile on her face as she admires her reflection.

"Genetics," Clarisse grins, checking out her ass in the mirror.

"Agreed," I say absentmindedly, adjusting the straps of my dress.

Azalea and I both got dresses, with Issy choosing a set. I settled on a lacey red dress, just long enough to hide the knife I have strapped to my thigh. The dress sits tight on my body, hugging my curves and magnifying my tattoos, making them pop against the bright red lace.

Anastasia's dress:

"I feel like Barbie," Azalea giggles, running her hands through her hair to fluff it up.

"You look like a brunette barbie," I say to her, laughing as she flashes a grin at me.

"Gorgeous!" Issy says in a sing-song voice. And it's true, they both look beautiful. Lea settled on a pink mini dress, making her look like a doll.

Azalea's dress:

Clarisse took the longest to find her set, complaining that every other colour washed her out. That was until Lea found a set that she said made Issy's auburn hair pop. It's a sage green colour that Issy claims makes her feel like Tinkerbell.

Issy's outfit:

"We should all go clubbing together one time," Issy suggests, sitting down on her bed.

Lea squeals loudly, "After we finish this mission we have to," she gasps, taking my hands and spinning me around.

"You babies have your fakeys?" Issy teases, throwing mine and Lea's fake ID's at us.

"I forget you're old sometimes," I sigh, flipping my ID over in my hands.

"It's so nice to meet you Valerie Walker," Lea giggles, putting her hand out for me.

"It's so nice to meet you too Stacey Summers," I laugh, shaking her hand.

"I don't understand why you changed your names," Issy says, standing up and getting her purse.

"More fun," Lea shrugs, getting her matching pink bag from the vanity.

Issy shakes her head and slips an arm through mine and Lea's doing a dramatic skip as we all laugh loudly.

We trail out of the girls' room and stop as were greeted by Vincenzo and Alessio waiting outside for us.

"Only took 7 fucking hours," Alessio teases,

"Actually it was only 2," Azalea says, giving her brother a tight lipped smile.

"You're ready now so let's just go," Vincenzo says shortly, his eyes meeting mine momentarily before his jaw locks and turns around.

"I agree, we don't want to be late," I say, tugging gently at Issy's arm as we follow the boys downstairs.

"Dad, Uncle Carlos, and Le Aquile Rosse are already setting up outside the club, so we have backup when we need to get out quickly," Vincenzo says, unlocking his car as we walk outside.

Vincenzo takes the drivers side as Alessio gets into the passenger seat, leaving us girls to squeeze into the back.

"We want to just get in and get out, so get Simons attention and get him talking," Vincenzo begins, indicating before pulling out into the road; "Get him comfortable enough so he'll go somewhere quieter with you, and then Griffon and Everett will take care of him,"

"I thought Ana was in charge," Lea says, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I'm retelling you the plan we already decided on," Vincenzo replies in a bored tone, giving his sister a look through the mirror.

"Ok, it just sounded very bossy," Lea shrugs, her tone high as she shares a knowing look with Alessio.

"No one cares about your little sibling arguments, focus on the road," Issy snaps, shaking her head as if she's just finished scolding children and crossing one leg over the other.

"It's hard being a mother sometimes," she sighs, clicking her tongue disapprovingly as she shakes her head and looks at me.

"You're doing a great job sweetie," I say earnestly, placing a hand on her knee as she laughs.

We soon arrive at the club, and I look inside with amusement as I see the flashing lights and hear the thundering music.

Vincenzo parks the car and gets out, adjusting his cuffs as the rest of us get out. Vincenzo and Alessio look once more at each other before walking inside, Vincenzo muttering something to the bouncer before he steps aside.

"I guess Valerie and Stacey won't be making an appearance tonight," Lea mutters to me, and I hum in response, "I guess not,"

Once we're inside the music seems to pound in my ears, making it hard to even think clearly.

"We'll keep an eye on you guys," Alessio shouts, and Vincenzo gives me a small nod.

"Let's dance!" Lea shrieks, pulling me and Issy by our hands towards the crowd of bodies in the middle of the floor.

"Keep your eye out for Simon, I'll recognise him when I see him," I tell the girls, letting hips sway as I keep my fingers interlocked with Issy and Lea's.

My eyes scan the club, meeting the gaze of Vincenzo as him and Alessio lean against the bar, both looking at us.

My jaw locks as I see a familiar figure leaning against the bar, drink in hand as he looks as though he's attempting to chat up the bartender.

"I see him," I say, letting go of the girls' hands and beginning to walk over to the bar.

I can't help but smirk as Simon looks over at me, his eyes gleaming as they rake down my body.

"Can I buy the pretty girl a drink?" he asks in a silky voice, taking a sip of his drink.

"Oh how kind of you," I smile, taking a seat on the barstool and crossing my legs.

"I've never seen you here before," he observes, his hand brushing my arm, sending a pit of guilt straight to my stomach.

"I've just moved to the area," I lie, taking the drink the bartender passes to me.

"I'm so glad you chose my club to come to," he chuckles, watching me intently as I shoot the alcohol down my throat.

"Your club?" I repeat, my tone dripping with innocence as I widen my eyes.

"I own a few," he says casually, his eyes lighting up as I lean closer to him.

"This whole thing? All yours," I breathe out, leaning closer towards him as his hand lands on my thigh.

"And everything in it," he says, his tone icy as his fingers trail up.

I hum in response, trying to ignore the crawling sensation on my skin, as he speaks again. "Simon," he introduces himself.

"Valerie," I reply, my tone silky as I give him a tight lipped smile.

"Such a pretty name," he observes, "Fitting for such an exquisite creature," his hand rests just underneath my dress as my throat goes dry.

They're never this touchy.

"Exquisite?" I repeat, widening my eyes as I look up at him.

"Come dance with me Valerie," Simon suddenly says, ignoring my remark as his hand goes to my waist, pulling me off the stool.

I look over my shoulder to see Vincenzo and Alessio; Vincenzo's gaze sending shivers down my spine.

He looks like he's about to murder someone.

My eyes slam shut as Simon grasps my waist pulling my body close against his as I let my hands stay loosely on his chest.

"Tell me, how long are you planning on staying here?" he asks, his lips brushing against my earlobe.

"Not long," I hum, biting the inside of my cheek as his hands float down to my ass, giving it a small squeeze.

I look over Simons shoulder to see Lea and Issy, looking at me with concerned expressions. Lea motions towards the private rooms and then to Vincenzo and Alessio, before the two walk off in their direction.

'Get out of there,' Issy mouths to me, and I shake my head and let my hands trail down to Simons belt.

"Why don't we go somewhere, more private?" I ask, my tone seductive as I let my lips linger against his neck.

"Not so fast," he chuckles, "I like to play with my food before I eat,"

Fuck.

Before I'm able to process what's happening, Simon is pulled away from me, Vincenzo grabbing his shoulder.

I watch as Vincenzo's fist goes flying into Simons face, whispering something in his ear before Griffon and Everett suddenly appear, putting a cloth to Simons mouth before they carry him away.

Everyone in the club starts shrieking and pulling their phones out, signalling that it's time to go. Vincenzo suddenly grabs my arm and I look up to meet his angry gaze.

"The girls are already gone, let's go," he orders, pulling me alongside him as he begins to run out of the club.

I pray that my heels won't snap as I run alongside him, trying to match his pace as we make it outside.

He unlocks his car and I slide into the passenger seat, slamming the door shut as he gets in beside me.

My head falls against the headrest as I catch my breath, my heart racing after the last few minutes. Everything happened so fucking fast.

"I had him," I say, looking over at Vincenzo who remains the perfect picture of anger and annoyance.

"I was speeding things up," he replies simply, his tone even, calm even.

"Do you not trust me or something?" I spit out,

"I trust you, not that piece of shit," he returns, each word more disgusted than the last.

"We could've gotten caught because of your idiot decision to interfere," I snap, feeling frustrated once more at how Vincenzo insists on stepping in when I had the situation under control.

"Well we didn't, so you can calm down," he snaps back, my hands balling up in fists on my thighs.

"What's the real reason Vincenzo? You know I could handle myself, so why did you have to interfere?" I ask in an exasperated tone.

He doesn't respond, making me even more infuriated as it suddenly comes to me. He's jealous.

"Was it because you were jealous Vincenzo?" I ask with a smirk, my tone pure silk as I watch his jaw lock. "Because he was touching me?" I continue, my tone becoming more seductive. "Because I was touching him?" my voice is a whisper as his eyes narrow.

"Yes,"

//

enjoy that??

next chapter out soon, but until then, have a good day/night and don't forget to vote!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 3.6K 32
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
93.9K 1.6K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
4.7M 138K 43
Warning: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY (18+). CONTAINS MATURE SCENES, VIOLENCE, AND LOTS OF CURSING. (A sequel to The Infamous Rafael Vali...
540K 18K 45
When a cold-hearted assassin who has suppressed every single emotion, kills someone the Mafia didn't want dead, there is a slight battle for power, b...