Through Love and hate (Sanemi...

Por wissam_wisso

" promise me, that no matter what happens you won't leave me " " I promise , we will never leave each other "... MΓ‘s

introduction
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 34

1.3K 44 34
Por wissam_wisso

While I was working,I heard someone walking towards me.

"Mochi Moch, daijobo desuka (y/n) san?". It was Shinobo.she was smiling .

I greet her"Hello Kocho". I didn't want to talk to her right now,so I return to work.

She looked at me confused:"Ari! (Y/n) san, why are you working right now? Your wrists and hands still injured".

I sighed:"really? I didn't notice, thanks to the one who suggest that I should fix this place".

She chuckled:"Ara Ara, (y/n) san,Stop complaining,I mean until you are fully healed. But it's cold here, come on go to my estate, than you can work when your injuries will be healed".

I sighed and looked away:" I just want to finish this work, thank you kocho, I will keep working".

She looked at me for a long time:"You seem frustrated, is it because of what happened today?".

I looked down,not answering her question.she looked at me for a long time

"Ara Ara (y/n) san, it's rude to ignore people ,cheer up again, and forget what happened. I'll go now. If you want to come back, you can. It's cold here". Then she quickly left.

Then I went back to work. I was carrying heavy logs from one place to another. I felt pain in my wrists, and the cold was intense, but I didn't really care. Suddenly I felt like I was being watched. I turned around and looked in all directions, but I didn't find anyone. Maybe it was just a passerby.

"What are you doing here ".

I turned around to see Giyuu standing there.

"Ah hi Giyuu san, I am fixing this place".

He looked at me with a blank expression:"You wrists are still injured, you are bleeding!".

He approached me and took the tree trunk out of my hands, then grabbed my wrists to examine them.

"You are bleeding bad,how can you work like that? You are hurting your self".

I looked down:"I just want to finish as soon as possible".

He didn't say anything,he grabbed some bandages and started changing my old one, this action made me blush. He was so gentle,like he didn't want to hurt me. He was focused on my wrists while I was looking at him.

On other side,Sanemi was looking for (y/n) on the Butterfly estate, but he didn't find her there,one of the girls told him that she went outside to fix the area, he got annoyed and went towards the place.

When he arrived, he started sneaking between the trees. When he spotted her, he hid behind a tree and started watching her from afar.She is carrying heavy trees.

He frowned :"That idiot, what the hell she is working at this time, her wounds have not yet recovered, and why is she wearing thin clothes in this bitter cold? Has she gone mad?".

He keep watching for a while.he was lost in thoughts.

"Should I help her? The hell of course no!!! She brought it upon herself, no one told her to do that.". He got annoyed. He saw (y/n) looking around,

Then he felt a sting in his heart,he felt remorseful.

"But she is working here alone, and it's cold,Her wounds have not healed yet".

He was a little hesitant,he sighed:"fine fine!! I will help her!!".

He was about to go when he glimpsed a raven with a mismatched haori, walking towards (y/n) and talking to her,He became annoyed with him, and signs of anger began to appear on his face.

"That bastard, what the hell he is doing here?". He decided to eavesdrop on them.

He saw how Tomika was removing (y/n)'s bandages, there was a lot of blood.he saw (y/n) blushing while Giyuu was wrapping her wrists.

He clenched his fists,He felt intense anger through his veins, to the point that he wanted to grab a tree and throw it at Giyuu. How dare he touch her like that? .

"Since when that rat care about others!!!".

When Giyuu finished wrapping the bandages, he looked up at me. He saw me blushing so I looked away.

I smiled lightly:"A-Arigato".

He said :"why are you red? Are you sick?".

a feeling of embarrasment flowing in my viens :"W-what ? No of course, m-maybe..... maybe because of ... the cold.... yes it's cold that's why..." I scratched the back of my neck. I was gald that I found some explaining to him.

He looked at me confused :"I see". Suddenly he romoved his mismatched haori and put it on my shoulder. I was absolutely stunned.

He looked away:" to keep you warm".

I looked at him stunned:"Eh?B-But your haori.... it's yours".

He said :"you need it more.".

I blinked for few times ,I felt some butterflies in my stomach, I smiled at him:"thank you Giyuu san, you are really gentleman".

He hummed,and I swear I saw some pink tint on his cheeks.

"You don't have to thank me, I will go, I have a mission,don't force your self,or you will bleed.". Then he said something to me.

"I don't think that you did wrong, You know the difference between a good and a bad demons". Then he quickly teleported.

I was confused for a few minutes, the water hashira was a caring person, he didn't show it that's why people thought he isolates himself. I touched his haori smiling. I felt kind of warm.

Sanemi watched the hole things,he greeted his teeth,He was extremely angry. He felt a pang in his heart.

"What the hell is wrong with me? Why I am feeling like that? That bastard, How dare he approach (y/n), is that outcast trying to make friends with her? The hell! What I am thinking! Why would I care !!!" He hit the tree with his fist.Then he kept watching her from behind.

After Giyuu left, I started working again, but carefully so as not to open my wounds again. The place is really messy and it takes time to fix it.

Suddenly I felt another presences behind me, I turned around to find Obanai standing there, he was looking at me while Kaburamaru was wrapped around his shoulder.

I glared at him confused :"hello Iguro san".

He was glaring at me for a while without saying anything, like he was hesitated. His snake hissed at him.

I titled my head :"hum? Do you need anything?".

He looked down:"yes,I ...... ". He stuttered.

He lowered his voice :"I .... I want to ...... I want to apologize, for what.... happened on the mission......I acted foolishly and neglected the power of my enemy.... I am truly sorry if I caused you problems.... I know that this apology of mine will not change what happened... and that I acted selfishly..." he bowed to me.

I looked at him for a while, maybe he did regret what he did.

I smiled lightly:"it's fine Obanai san, I accept your apologize".

I looked at me with his Heterogeneous eyes.:"thank you ...... for protecting me even when the hashira was against you".

I smiled :"there is nothing to thank me for, I did what I am suppose to do, we are demons slayers, we are here to save lives... and I didn't want your life to be wasted for nothing".

"How can I return your favor?"

"You don't have too, don't bother your self ok " I smiled at him.

Obanai saw (y/n)'s smiling, it was pure,he was thinking inside himself

"At first I hated her because Sanemi was telling e that she was just a fraud. I did not give her any chance to get to know her better. I judged her unfairly just because my friend hated her, but now I see that she is a good, respectable girl with principles, even though I hurt her, and didn't listen to her, but she didn't abandon me, because she considers me as her partner in the corps, she has a pure soul".

He looked around the area,and he saw she was working here alone,so Obanai suggest to help her.

"I will help you here". He started helping me carry the downed trees. I told him there was no need to bother, but he insisted strongly.

Then we sat together to get some rest, and it was already midday، Kaburamaru crawled towards me and wrapped around my neck, but this time Obanai didn't seem upset, he looked a little happy.

"First I didn't know why Kaburamaro was attracted to you, but now I understand, you are nice girl".

I smiled,I was happy that I am getting along with the serpent hashira,I thought that I will never be.

"Thank you, you are also nice".

He looked at me :"Can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah sure".

He narrowed his eyes:"why are you wearing Tomioka's Haori???".

I chuckled :" well he came to me this morning and he saw me working here, so he offered me his Haori because it was cold, and my Haori was torn that's why".

He looked down:"sorry about that too... you have seen it right?".

My smile disappeared,I know what he is talking about.

I sighed:"yes I did, that's why I covered it, I didn't want others to saw you like that, because you are hiding your scars, but it's ok for me, I won't tell anyone ,your secret is safe with me".

He looked at me confused:"A-Arigato... I don't know how to repay you.... can I ask you another question, if you don't mind??".

"Of course, feel free"

"Do you have any sort of relationship with the water hashira?".

To be continued....

💖 Taisho secrets💖

▶ Kaburamaro was happy because his owner was getting along with (y/n).

▶ Obanai was scared to meet (y/n) but Mitsuri encouraged him to do that.

▶ he didn't know what to say, so he practiced in front the mirror many times.

Sanemi was still watching (y/n), he didn't want to leave his place so he sent his crow to bring him some ohagi.

▶ Tanjiro and his squad have not yet been sent to Mount Nagatomo.

Seguir leyendo

TambiΓ©n te gustarΓ‘n

70.2K 3.1K 30
❝ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. ❞ π₯𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 π›πž π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 | slow...
3.2M 156K 49
β•°β‹―βž€ π•π€π‘πˆπŽπ”π’ 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 π…π„πŒπ€π‹π„ 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
129K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
9.7K 153 27
"The moon can't shine without the sun for it is a star and the moon is not, but the sun doesn't notice the moon left in the background, it is too foc...