Decepticon Sentinels

Par DeadMC66

Wade is a human robotics genius that has created his first Sentinel robot out of scrap and found energon. Whe... Plus

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: Proto-Sentinel
Chapter 2: First Mission
Chapter 3: A Femme Found
Chapter 4: M.E.C.H.
Chapter 5: Small Size, Big Help
Chapter 6: Racing
Chapter 7: Sick Mind
Chapter 8: Out of his Head
Chapter 9: Revival of a Decepticon
Chapter 10: Operation: Breakdown
Chapter 11: Hunting for MECH but found a Spider
Chapter 12: Metal Attraction
Chapter 13: New Lab
Chapter 14: Partners
Chapter 15: T.M.I.
Chapter 16: Synthetic Energon
Chapter 17: One Shall Fall
Chapter 18: One Shall Rise
Chapter 19: Orion Pax
Side Chapter 1: Alt Forms and Minicons
Chapter 20: Operation Bumblebee
Chapter 21: Loose Cannons
Chapter 22: Crossfire
Chapter 23: Nemesis Prime
Chapter 24: Insecticon Infestation
Chapter 25: Living Ship
Chapter 26: Relics
Chapter 27: Revenge and Regret
Side Chapter 2: Experiments
Chapter 28: Smokescreen
Chapter 29: Human Factor
Chapter 31: Omega Key One
Chapter 32: Next Two Keys Lost
Chapter 33: Starscream's Victory
Chapter 34: Mind Searches
Side Chapter 3: Attack on the Destroyer
Chapter 35: To Cybertron we go
Chapter 36: Cybertron Lost, War Revealed
Side Chapter 4: Axel's Time Away
Chapter 37: New World Power
Non-Canon Chapter: Decepticon Christmas
Chapter 38: Fugitives
Chapter 39: Reunion
Chapter 40: Retaliation
Side Chapter 5: Memory and Travel
Chapter 41: Begin the Beast Hunts
Chapter 42: Trouble in Paradise
Chapter 43: Angry Parents
Side Chapter 6: Intel
Chapter 44: Thirst
Chapter 45: Family Matters
Chapter 46: Evolution
Chapter 47: Revolution
Chapter 48: Jurassic Spark

Chapter 30: The Sword in the Stone

2.3K 89 47
Par DeadMC66

Nevada Road No POV

Smokescreen, Bee and BloodSport were on vehicle modes tracking some Energon.

Smokescreen: Energon signal's getting stronger, about five clicks due North.

Bee:<beeps>

BloodSport: Smokescreen, we have to follow the speed limit!

Smokescreen: speed limit? I have a gauge in here that goes to 150. If the humans who designed my vehicle form didn't want it to go that fast, they shouldn't have given me the option.

BloodSport; that's because you're a race car! You're making me regret showing you that! At least drive on the right side of the road!

Smokescreen went 150 on the left side of the road as he almost crashed into a van as they both spin and halted. An old man with a crowbar got out of the van.

Old Man: hey, Indy 500! When I'm through with you, you're gonna need more than a pit crew to put you back together!

Smokescreen:<transformed and leaned down> bring it!

Old Man:<drops the crowbar in fear>

Smokescreen: who's the tough guy now, huh?

BloodSport; damn it, Smokescreen!

Bee and BloodSport transformed as Bee stopped Smokescreen.

Smokescreen:<laughs> Relax, Bumblebee. I'm just messing around.

The old man went to take a picture but BloodSport pinched the neck of the old man and fell got knocked out.

Smokescreen: what did you do?

BloodSport: Vulcan Neck Pinch. It's a thing I picked up on human TV. Tried it on Miko and it worked.

Smokescreen; sweet.

BloodSport: let's make it seem that he was just tired and get out of here.

BloodSport and Bee put the old man back in his van as and put the van on the side of the road as they also placed his phone and crowbar inside as they transformed and left.

Autobot Base later

Jack:<searching the web> good news, no one else saw you. Good thing we didn't leave Raf any tasks once he comes back from house hunting.

Ratchet: is this what you learned while serving Alpha Tryon? I highly doubt that he would have condoned such irresponsible behavior.

Arcee: blowing your cover is not okay. You're lucky BloodSport was quick enough to stop that human from taking any pictures.

Smokescreen: sorry, guys, I know I really messed up.

Optimus; while Ratchet and Arcee are correct, I believe that we are all equally responsible for this incident.

Arcee: us?

Ratchet; how?

Bulkhead; we weren't even there!

Bee:<beeps>

Bulkhead: well... Bee and BloodSport were.

Bee:<elbows his gut>

Prowl:<meditating> what Optimus meant is that we were all so busy that we couldn't teach Smokescreen the rules of Earth.

Optimus: Prowl is correct. It is an oversight that must be corrected.

Smokescreen: Optimus I'm honored to train under you and we'll do whatever it takes to make things right. To make you proud.

Optimus: perhaps the best way for you to learn about the human world is from a human.

Arcee: Smokescreen gets his own partner?

Ratchet: please, isn't having four humans here enough?

Everyone looked at him as if he just said the most racist thing anyone ever heard which he probably did as he scoffed and just went back to work.

Optimus: I was referring to one already among us.

Jack: um, sure, Optimus, um, robots in disguise, traffic laws, don't beat down humans. I can bring Smokescreen up to speed.

Bulkhead: we've all put in curbside duty, part of the gig.

Jack:<goes down to the ground>

Smokescreen: then let's go for a drive, teach.

Smokescreen transformed, let Jack inside and drives off.

Arcee; Optimus, with all due respect, Agent Fowler is out relocating Raf's family because the Cons discovered where he lives. Meanwhile Smokescreen, in all his wisdom, chooses a vehicle mode with screening double 38s on the doors, making him an easy target. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't more than concerned about Jack's safety.

BloodSport; my fault on the vehicle mode.

Optimus: nonetheless, the fact remains that our new recruit is in need of instruction. I believe that Smokescreen's spark is in the right place and that he now understands the necessity of protecting humanity.

BloodSport: Bulkhead, where's Miko?

Bulkhead: hospital.

BloodSport; again? It's been a week.

Bulkhead: she's determined to trying to convince Axel to stay. Even if he doesn't want to.

Hospital

Miko: <peeling an apple> are you sure I can't convince you?

Axel: Miko, you have been asking me everyday for a week the same question every time you come to visit and the answer is still no.

Miko: Axel I don't want you to go.

Axel: Miko...

Miko: please I didn't mean what I said, I was angry and worried about what happened to Bulk that I just had to take it out on someone and that was not right on my part.

Axel: and yet you still did it. I was gonna let you release all your anger on me... but it seems I got more than what I bargained for or lost and I didn't have much to lose anyway.

Miko: but...

Axel: Miko, I'm dead set on this. Besides, I won't heal mentally over this if I stay in the base. A change of scenery will help my coping process, being in the base won't help me with that. If you can't accept it then you're gonna have to.

Miko looks sad as she keeps peeling an apple.

Axel: also why are you peeling an apple?

Miko: in Japan, peeling and cutting apples for someone signifies care. My mom always did it when I got sick when I was little.

Axel: sounds to me like how you give chicken soup to sick people here in America.

Miko; I guess so.

A nurse came in and gave Axel his lunch and left as Axel lifted the top of the food plate and it was steak.

Axel: couldn't they have given me a sandwich or something I don't need two hands to eat with!? I'm missing one arm!

Miko sighs as she picked up the knife and fork and cut Axel's food.

Miko: what did you eat the entire week then?

Axel: pasta. It wasn't too tasty.

Miko:<finishes cutting his food> there you go.

Axel:... thanks...

Axel starts eating as Miko smiles.

Nemesis

SoundWave and SoundStorm were with Megatron as SoundWave displayed a set of coordinates on his visor.

Megatron: you have decoded the next Iacon coordinates? Excellent, SoundWave, then it is time to beta test our decoy. <holding a beeping device>

Autobot Base

Optimus:<trying to decode the Iacon database> I am nearly finished decoding the next Iacon coordinates.

Ratchet:<sees the computer beeping> you may not need to complete your task, Optimus. An Iacon locator beacon:

Ratchet; it seems the Decepticons have already excavated the next relic.

Optimus: Ratchet, triangulate coordinates and activate the ground bridge.

Ratchet:<does that>

Bulkhead: bring on the Cons.

Optimus; where is Smokescreen?

Arcee: our training again with Jack.

Optimus; we cannot wait.

BloodSport: Optimus, Prowl and I will stay here with Ironhide, Chromia and Elita in case you need back up and also to wait for Smokescreen.

Optimus: very well. Autobots, transform and roll out!

Optimus, Bee, Arcee and Bulkhead transformed and drove through the ground bridge.

Elsewhere

The Vehicons, Insecticons and Sentinels were moving and drilling through some big boulders as Megatron, SoundStorm, Slipstream and Blitzwing were also there. Slipstream and Blitzwing were on top of the small mountain as Megatron and SoundStorm were at the base of it. The troops kept working as a Vehicon moved a Boulder and found the item that they were looking for.

Vehicon: Lord Megatron.

Megatron: I certainly hope that our new acquisition is of Decepticon origin. <looks at the item> it cannot be.

There was a sword stabbed into the rock.

SoundStorm: it's a sword.

Megatron: power of this magnitude must never be allowed to fall into the hands of Optimus Prime. No matter what.

Megatron went to the sword as he grabbed the handle and started pulling as he used two hands to try to get it out of the Boulder but it wouldn't budge as everyone watched. Megatron really struggled to get it out as he got angry, backed off and fired at the Boulder with his arm cannon creating a big dirt cloud as it dispersed and the stone was intact.

Megatron: the rock is impermeable. The relic is emanating a protective shield. It will only respond to the power of a Prime. We will remove it if we have to take the entire mountain!

SoundStorm: ah. The Sword in the Stone tale.

Megatron: what?

SoundStorm: that's what this reminds of. A long, long time ago, there was this sword in the stone, no one could pull it out. Excalibur was the name of the sword. The most powerful blade in the entire world and whoever could pull it out of the stone could become the King. One day, a young man or boy, pulled the sword out of the stone because he was worthy. Only a worthy person could have pulled that sword of the stone and the legend of King Arthur was born. If this sword responds to the power of a Prime then it means someone worthy can pull that sword out of the stone. That's why it reminded me of that tale.

Megatron; humans do have a lot of tales.

SoundStorm: I know.

Autobot Base

Ratchet:<gets on com> Optimus, I just picked up a second Iacon locator beacon. Optimus, do you read?

Asia

The group was in the mountains in Asia looking for the "relic" there.

Bulkhead: no sign of Cons.

They kept walking not knowing that SoundWave was in his plane mode carrying the device Megatron held as it was a fake Iacon locator beacon.

Autobot Base

Smokescreen arrived with Jack as he let him get out before he transformed and they were both laughing.

Jack; oh dude, my boss is gonna freak.

Smokescreen: that thing we stuffed in his tailpipe, what's it called again?

Jack: pizza!

They laughed.

Ratchet; will you two keep it down? Arcee? Bulkhead? Can anyone here me?

Jack: Ratchet, what's going on?

BloodSport; I'll answer that. Optimus, Bee, Arcee and Bulk went to locate an Iacon locator beacon but another one popped up on the sensors and now we can't reach them.

Smokescreen: who else is left?

BloodSport; we knew you would say that, you will be going with Prowl, Ironhide, Elita, Chromia and myself.

Smokescreen: of course.

Ratchet: I'll send you to the second beacon. <opens the ground bridge>

Elita: Autobots, transform and roll out!

They transformed into their vehicle forms and drove through. They arrived and transformed again.

Smokescreen: let's go grab a relic.

They ran forward as they hid behind some rocks as they see the Decepticons and the sword in the boulder.

Elita: by Primus, it's the Star Saber.

Ironhide: the what?

Smokescreen: a legendary weapon forged by Solus Prime, as lore would have it. It's rumored to wield the power of the Matrix. I'm gonna make Optimus proud.

BloodSport: there seems to be a problem, Megatron is here with SoundStorm, Slipstream and Blitzwing.

Smokescreen: the dark lord himself, he won't know what hit him.

Ironhide:<gets his weapons ready> I agree with the rookie.

Elita: as much as I would like to wait for Optimus, we can slow them down until Ratchet can get him here.

Prowl: we will have to be very careful, the Nemesis is hovering way above.

Elita: let's go then.

The Autobots jumped over their cover and ran towards the site. An Insecticon removed another boulder as the troops tried to keep drilling the rock.

Megatron: enough! Commence transport!

A claw with a metal rope dropped from the Nemesis all the way down as it latched to the boulder as it got secured. They heard blaster fired and see the Autobots blasting Sentinels and Vehicons.

Blitzwing:<Hothead> Autobotz!

They group kept running while blasting as Megatron saw Smokescreen killing a bunch of Vehicons and heading for the sword.

Megatron: who in the Pits of Kaon is that?

SoundStorm:<gets on com> Tarn get down here!

The Autobots kept fighting as Tarn jumped off the Nemesis and looked like he was going to land on IronHide but Chromia saw him.

Chromia: IronHide! Look up!

IronHide looks up as he jumps out of the way as Tarn gets up.

IronHide: so you're the one that could tank blaster fire. <cocks his blasters> let's see about that.

IronHide fired at Tarn a lot as Tarn just walked towards IronHide as he was indeed taking damage but he ignored it and punched IronHide down as he grabbed him and slammed him down again.

Chromia: IronHide!

Chromia ran towards them but Blitzwing fired his ice beam at Chromia trapping her inside ice.

Blitzwing:<Icy> not zo fazt Autobot. <hothead> You and I have a zcore to zettle!

Elita kept firing at the troops as Prowl and BloodSport were with her but then SoundStorm sent a sonic attack at them making them fly back to some rocks as three Sentinels grabbed them and detained them.

Smokescreen was the last one left as he grabbed the Star Saber and tried to pull it out but couldn't.

Smokescreen; scrap! It's really in there tight.

A Vehicon shot Smokescreen from the back as he then got surrounded by Vehicons as some Insecticons went for the others. BloodSport managed to slip out and slash the Sentinel's head off and run off to contact base.

BloodSport;<gets on com> Ratchet! You need to get Optimus here! The team is down, the relic is the Star-

BloodSport dodged the shot of some Insecticons as they were sent after her as she took her SMGS out and fired at the Insecticons. She had to run and gun as the Insecticons were chasing her.

Autobot Base

Ratchet: did you say Star, what? <heard the Insecticon roar> oh, my. BloodSport! <changes channel> Optimus, please respond. I can see that you're alive, Optimus, why won't you answer me!

Asia

Arcee was holding the tracker as she was getting frustrated.

Arcee: ugh! Every time we get close to the beacon, the signal moves.

Bulkhead: all this legwork is giving me itchy fists.

Optimus; it seems we have been led astray by a Decepticon trick.

A ground bridge appears as Ratchet runs through.

Ratchet; we have a situation!

Dig Site

BloodSport kept firing her guns as she ran out of ammo and kept running, she took her swords out but an Insecticon that came out of nowhere knocked them out of her hand and smashed her away.

The claw started lifting the big boulder with the Star Saber in it as the Autobots were pinned down by the Decepticons.

Megatron; bring him to me.

Two Vehicons grabbed Smokescreen and tossed him onto Megatron's feet.

Megatron; what is your name, Autobot?

Smokescreen; why? Who wants to know?

Megatron: SoundStorm.

SoundStorm; from Tarn's reports, this one is named Smokescreen. And by how he jokes, he's a rookie.

They heard blaster fire as they see Bulkhead, Bee and Arcee firing at the troops as they blasted Chromia free from the ice as she kicks Blitzwing away, Bee gets on the back of one of the Sentinels and started blasting its head making it drop Prowl who in turn sent three explosive shurikens at the Sentinel holding Elita as she kicked the Sentinel away as she landed on her feet.

SoundStorm: oh, now this is a fight!

Megatron; where's Optimus?

Slipstream:<flying around in jet mode> Lord Megatron, up here!

Megatron saw Optimus jumping and swinging from rock to rock to reach the Star Saber.

Megatron; keep Prime from the relic!

Megatron, Slipstream and two flying Vehicons flew after Optimus in their jet forms as Smokescreen went to fire at them but a Vehicon had a blaster at point blank range to his head. That was until Bulkhead shot the Vehicon away.

Bulkhead: I got your back.

BloodSport ran out of the forest as Prowl tossed her her swords back and she used them to slash at the Insecticons. Tarn was now taking fire from IronHide, Bulkhead and Bee as he was staggering back as Blitzwing tried to blast and hit Chromia but she was dodging a lot.

SoundStorm looked around the battlefield as he started gripping his head and Smokescreen ran at him and went to punch him but SoundStorm caught his fist and his red parts were now green.

Chromia: Synthetic Energon!

SoundStorm laughed as he pulled Smokescreen close and hit him down as he grabbed him and held him up before slamming his back on his knee causing a lot of pain but not breaking it. He tossed Smokescreen away as he saw Arcee running as she went for a jump kick but he caught her leg and slammed her on the ground twice before he grabbed her by her head and punched her twice in the gut before throwing her away.

SoundStorm laughed more as he got his blasters out and fired from both his hand blasters and shoulder cannon everywhere making the Autobots take cover as Bulkhead ran at SoundStorm and hit him with his wrecking ball but SoundStorm recovered and grabbed Bulkhead's arm and threw him over his shoulder and punched his head twice as his tendrils caught Prowl and BloodSport before he slammed them against each other and tossed them away.

He felt a blaster fire on his back as he saw IronHide aiming at him.

IronHide: Decepticon punk.

IronHide fired at SoundStorm but SoundStorm transformed into his jeep mode and drove around IronHide before he drove towards IronHide, transformed, punched him in the face before he round house kicked him away. Blitzwing turned into a tank and fired at Chromia but she dodged the shots as Blitzwing turned into his jet form and flew back to the Nemesis.

Chromia ran to Elita and Bee as they see SoundStorm catch Prowl and punch him down.

Elita; we have to help them!

Chromia; wait, look at his eyes, Synthetic Energon!

Bee:<beeps worried>

Elita: what?

Chromia; it's an incomplete substitute for Energon that makes the user bolder and almost fear less.

SoundStorm:<laughs> then there were three!

Optimus kept running while dodging the shots of Megatron, Slipstream and the flying Vehicons as he went Vehicle mode to get more speed and jump from a stone ramp as he transformed mid air and got a hold of the handle of the Star Saber. The saber started glowing as the rock cracked and got destroyed into pieces as Optimus fell with the sword on hand.

Megatron, Slipstream and the Vehicons landed on the landing platform of the Nemesis where Blitzwing was waiting and Tarn got transported there via ground bridge. They ran inside as Optimus landed and looked at the battle field.

Megatron; where's SoundStorm?!

Blitzwing:<Icy> ztill outzide.

Megatron; no!

The others were all in the ground in pain as SoundStorm punched Bee a few times and kicked him away as Chromia got tased and slammed down as he held Elita by her throat as the other hand transformed into his Energon blade and scratched her cheek making it bleed Energon.

SoundStorm: you'll be the first to die!

Optimus: SoundStorm!

SoundStorm: Optimus? <laughs> I'll be with you in a minute.

SoundStorm turned back to Elita but Elita kicked him in the face freeing herself but SoundStorm back punched her away. Optimus got angry at this.

SoundStorm:<turns to Optimus> you will die first then they will be next!

SoundStorm gets his second Energon blade out and ran at Optimus as the Autobots got up slightly only to see Optimus send a horizontal energy slash at SoundStorm that slashed his gut but didn't slash him in half as it threw him back as well.

Megatron was watching this from the Nemesis as he had a horrified face. SoundStorm got up as he was bleeding green and blue Energon as he looked at Optimus.

SoundStorm: you may have that fancy sword of yours! But I have grown stronger! One day I will have your head mounted on my wall!

Optimus said nothing as SoundStorm transformed into his jet form and flew to the Nemesis.

Megatron: we Decepticons... now face our darkest hour.

SoundStorm landed on the Nemesis landing bay as he walked all the way to the Bridge while holding his gut. He entered and everyone looked at him as the green parts started changing back to red. SoundStorm said nothing he fell on his knees as he then fell on the ground passed out. SoundWave and Knockout quickly took him to the MedBay as Slipstream, Breakdown and FlameWar followed.

Autobot Base

Smokescreen: how epic was that?! Oh I saw it with my own optics! But I still don't believe it!

Everyone was at the Med Bay getting treated for the aft whooping they just got from a Synthetic Energon boosted SoundStorm. Optimus was holding Elita's hand while she stands next to him.

IronHide: me neither.

BloodSport: I wish my swords could do that.

Arcee: at least you didn't take Jack to the battlefield, Smokescreen.

Smokescreen: of course not. Just picturing BloodSport mad made sure I wouldn't take him.

BloodSport: am I really that scary?

Prowl; when it comes to the kids, yes.

Arcee: Ratchet, send Jack home.

Ratchet nods as he opens a ground bridge for Jack as Jack went through it knowing that the team will need time to recover from the battle they just had.

Optimus: good work today, Smokescreen, you are proving that you can be a great addition to the Autobots.

Smokescreen: thank you, Optimus.

The blade started glowing as Optimus holds it with two hands to his face as his eyes glow.

Ratchet; Optimus, speak to me. Optimus.

Optimus: I am receiving a message.

Elita; from who?

Optimus: Alpha Tryon.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

53.4K 1.9K 55
A young girl named Daisy Everly who is 6, finds a secret she can never tell. Optimus her new guardian tries to keep her safe, but he didn't try hard...
47.1K 1.1K 53
Midna Dark is a human, but she is different than most humans. She is friends with giant robot aliens. This is the story on how she found one than bec...
40.6K 646 51
Okay. I have had this idea in my head for a long time so I guess I better share it. Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers. I wish, but I don't. Star...
14.4K 371 14
UNDER EDITING When a new bot lands on the Nemesis, everyone's first thought is who they are and what side they're on, 'Bot or 'Con. Turns out, it's a...