{School Bully}

By eyprc_

its a love story ofc😻😻!<333 More

pt 1
The Party.
Party Time
somethign
betrayal.
part idk:)

home.

13 0 0
By eyprc_

Dream dropped me off at my house and he gave me a kiss. i got out the car and he soon drove off.

i walked through the front door to see my dad standing there.

"george. w-who is th-that man!"

"my friend."

"do friends k-kiss?!"

i ignored him and waked past him.

"George! you. you answer m-me th-thi-this ins-instant!"

i went into my room and shut and locked the door.

im in my room.
read: 12:28

okay

i put my phone on its charger and started packing up my shit. i was sick and tired of him. so im packing my shit and im leaving. for good

i figured i would stay for a couple more days and figure out where to go..

Dream lived alone.. but i didnt wanna bother him.. i could live with karl.. but he doesnt have no more rooms..

"ugh!"

i picked up a random thing in my room and threw it. i went back downstairs but didnt see my dad.. i started making my ay to the kitchen when someone grabbed the back of my hair from behind.

"get the fuck off me!"

"george. if you wanna ride in a boys car and kiss him! then you will be treated like a Whore!"

he coved my mouth with his left hand and with his right hand still gripping my hair. he got closer to me and grinned on me.

"Stop! get off me!"

"you wanna kiss boys?! then you will have no problem being treated life this!"

he threw me on the floor and turned me over. he got on top of me and started kissing me. i kicked my legs and he soon got off me. i got up off the ground and ran straight into my room.

i grabbed the bag i packed and opened the window. i heard my dad come running up the stairs but i jumped out the window and took off.

i wasnt that far from the school but i ran through the woods. the briars kept cutting my skin as i ran through the woods. i was out of breath but i didnt stop. i could hear my dad yelling and could hear him getting closer and closer.

i got to thw school and i ran behind the building. my "dad" kept running becuase he didnt see where i went. but that doesnt mean i will rest. i have to find dream. i turned the corner and soon bumbed into somebody.

"George!?"

dream pov:

i look at george who has scratches all over his body.

"d-dre-"

george started falling so i quickly ran and picked him up.

"George?! Wake up!"

"Clay?! whats wrong!"

"g-george! he wont wake up!"

"shit. ima go start the car, can you carry him?!"

"y-yea"

"okay lets go!"

george pov:

i woke up seeing a familiar place. i wasnin. dreams house?..

i tried to sit up but my body hurt so bad..

"George?"

i turn my head quickly to see Dream.

he walked up to the bed and hugged me.

"you wouldnt wake up.. and when i found you i seen all your clothes.."

".. yea i know."

"wanna go back ho-"

"no!.."

"just no please.. never.."

"what happened george?.."

"he tried to show me how a whore gets treated.. he tried to rape me.. he sexually assaulted me!"

trears started falling from my eyes..

"george.."

i pulled dream back into a hug and he asked me everything that happened. i told him everything and he told me i could stay with him for how ever long i wanted to.

he told me to just go to sleep and try to foeget everything.

"ima go make good okay?"

"okay.."

i slowly closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Dream pov:

i walked out my bedroom door and called sapnap.

"hey nick."

"hey clay"

"so georges dad tried to rape him, and he also sexually assaulted him."

"what the fuck."

"soo.. i know where his house is. so i will be there in 7?"

"okay, see you there."

i hung up with nick and i started walking to my car.

George pov:

1 hour later.

i woke up to Dream not in his room, i got up out of his bed and went downstairs.

"where is he?"

"meow!"

i look over to see his cat patches. hes never mentioned her to me but i seen her on his instagram.

"aww, your cuter in person!"

i rubbed patches back, scratched her head and she started purring

i seen that i was wearing the same sweats from last night so i figured i should take a shower and change.

i make my way upstairs and to the bathroom, im glad dream showed me his house..

i grabbed a towel out of the cabnit and put it on the counter.

i turned the water on, took off my clothes and got in.

*10 minutes later😭*

im all dressed in black short shorts and a black hoodie.

i walked back downstairs and sat on the couch. i turned a movie on and grabbed a blanket.

"meow!"

"hey patches!"

patches came on my lap and laid down, she quickly fell asleep. i soon heard the door open and i seen Dream.

"hi Dream!"

he staired at patches and looked shocked

"what?.."

"i just- she never does that to new people?"

"oh, well i guess im lucky?"

patches got up off me and walked over to dream, i also got up and walked to the kitchen.

i opened the fridge to grab a water bottle, but i couldnt really reach.

"Dre-"

i turned around to try and call him but he was already behind me.

he reached over my head and grabbed me a water.

"here"

"thanks..."

i turned back around and set my water down. before i could do anything else i felt his chin on top of my head and his arms around my neck.

"god..damnit."

"what?"

"nothing."

"george. why are your shorts so short."

"i dont know.. i got them from karl"

"they suit you"

"only you would know clay."

he turned me around and picked me up by the waist and i wrapped my legs around him. he carried me over to the couch and sat me down.

he laid down where his legs were on mine.

i rolled my eyes and crawled up onto his lap. he was sitting up a tiny bit so he pulled me into a kiss.

his hands were on my waist but slowly moved down to my ass

(PIC REFERENCE😾)

(GYATT)

we soon broke the kiss and i just hugged him.

"where were you?"

"out with nick."

"oh, okay"

"what did yall do?"

"go get something to eat"

"but you told me you were cooking something?"

"i know but he invited me"

"okay"

i could tell he was lying.. but i didnt really care.

time skip:

it was a sunday night and we had school in the morning.

"dreamm!"

"clay!"

he wouldnt wake up. so i got back on his lap and started moving forward and backwards.

he soon woke up and grabbed my thighs.

"george."

"uhh.. goodbye?"

i jumped off of him and took off running in his room.

i seen his closet and decided to hide in there

"Georgie~"

i put my hands over my mouth to tey to stop all the giggling.

i heard the door close so i thought it was safe to come out but little did i mnoe. he tricked me. he came up behind me, picked me up by the waist, and threw me on the bed.

he got in the middle of my legs and pulled my legs so where it looked like we was fuucking.

"i-mm.."

dream took off his shirt leaving his sweats on.

1328 words

Continue Reading