MAFIA | TAEKOOK FF

By taekook_mama

[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite y... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (M)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 24

1.7K 132 18
By taekook_mama

"Sorry, that was what happened" Taehyung explained to the other on the phone dreading the silent. Expecting a scolding about staying away from the mafia brat.

"I guess things happen for a reason moreover I think not flying tomorrow will throw them off your tracks. Just stay on the low and let me know when you return so we can reschedule" hoseok surprisedly responded

"Okay." He agreed looking back at the young mafia boss wearing only corporate pants as he was on a call as well "Wait. Be careful, We can't afford to get them on your tail as well" he concluded hanging up. He is glad the other didn't get mad at the change of plans.

He threw the phone on the bed approaching Jungkook when the door opened to show the annoying PA

Jimin walked towards Jungkook and whispered something to him while throwing a glare at the detective.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes at his annoyed face.

"I'm sure he was the one who sent his squads there!" Jimin spoke out loud for the detective to hear. Jungkook having ended his call proceeded to put on his dress shirt not even looking away from buttoning up.

"What are you barking about, Mr park" Taehyung asked uninterested at the older tantrum.

"Your partner and squad infiltrated two of our underground warehouses and arrested a lot of our men. Now are you going to tell me you have no hands in it?"

"No." Taehyung blankly responded.

"No what?!" Jimin growled

"No, I can't tell you I have no hands in it" Taehyung shrugged

Jimin flared and rushed at  the detective ready to throw a punch at him but Jungkook blocked his view before he could get the chance

"What?! Are you defending him now? I warned you about him but you didn't listen. He is going to cause us more trouble than you can anticipate!" Jimin yelled.

"That's enough, Jimin" Jungkook warned

"Yes, listen to your boss" Taehyung advised walking to take water from the refrigerator "Just because I am involved with Jungkook doesn't mean I stopped doing my job"

Jimin flared at that. He pushed Jungkook's hands off him walking toward the door "Better watch your back. Just because you are involved with our boss doesn't mean you are an untouchable man" he snarled

"You should be more worried about your lousy men leaving trail of their dirty business for cops to find" taehyung threw back at him.

And the door was slammed with loud bang to which taehyung snort at.

He looked back at Jungkook who was busy getting ready not even fazed about what just happened.

"You are not going to pull out your gun to threaten me for making you loss money?" Taehyung asked amused at the younger uninteest in what just happened. He honestly didn't send Jackson there but he did hand over all his researchs and evidence to the partner.

"You didn't make me loss money darling. My boys did" he gave him a wink through the mirror.

"You seem pretty relaxed with someone that could flip your world in any second" Taehyung commented taking a gulp of his water

"Like you said, you were only doing your job and we agree to keep our business away from our personal affairs" he explained struggling with his neck tie when taehyung approached him to help fix the tie.

"So you trust me?" The detective asked

"I don't" he responded in a heart beat an unreadable smile playing on his lips. "You just can't get anything against me that I won't give to you. Plus, the day I pull a gun at you, it wouldn't be to threaten" he added pecking the older as a thanks for the tie.

"A car will be ready in a hour to pick you up. See you at the event" he said waving the older bye as he steps out of the hotel room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung was pleased at the hotel when he arrived, it was really majestic.

Jimin approached him immediately he stepped out of the car, directing him to a table which was reserved at the front. It's surprising how Jungkook could seperate the mafia world from some of his business. Talking of which he hasn't seen the said male.

Just as the thought came a message dropped on his newly acquired phone which he checks with a smile.

My Brat:
"You look hot in a suit"

He looked up to see the mafia boss with  a polite smile while engaging a elderly lady in a conversation. After a few more minutes the event started and the host was called to give a few speech.

"Oh well. Thank you all for honoring my invites" he started a beautiful smile that nobody would have suspected that the Jeon Jungkook was the same as the notorious mafia leader jk. "I think I was supposed to make a nice speech for this but I was too busy earlier I forgot about that" he said meeting eyes with Taehyung who gave him a wink in return.

Jungkook is an elegant man among the top class citizens and yes it is actually just dawning on him that outside the mafia world the younger is still a man of power and wealth. The fact that he has this man in ways no one can is getting more unreal that it was few hours ago.

The speech went on for another couple minutes and Taehyung did not take his eyes off the younger one bit, well that was until he noticed someone just joinibg his table.

"Hello there, Detective Kim" Taehyung heard causing him to Avert his eyes from the younger to the new presence.

"Park bogun." He addressed a little surprised Jungkook's rival will be invited for such event.

"The one and only" Bogum chukled before taking a sip from his champagne glass looking at the stage for a couple seconds before speaking again. "Isn't Mr Jeon a man of elegance?"

"He is" Taehyung agreed subconsciously looking back at Jungkook with a subtle smile.

Bogum stared at the detective with a raised brow before smiling. "It's fancy meeting you here Detective, I have been trying to make time to come pay you a visit at the office"

"You can always give me an address and I will gladly come to bring myself" Taehyung boredly said as he averted his eyes from Jungkook who was already looking at their directions with a not so happy expression before hearing bogum laugh.

"Don't bit more than you chew Detective, There so much one person can handle"

"You shouldn't underestimate how much one person can handle" Taehyung responded with a teasing smile sizing the mafia lord up and down like he was beneath him. If it was easy to uncover JK who does Bogum think he is? His track records are everywhere. It's surprising how Jungkook still works with his snitching clumsy ass.

"I have met your type several time Kim and I sure know how to bend them my way" he mocked

"I can't wait to watch you try" taehyung responded with a smirk causing the mafia lord to burst into another laugher

"I have heard you are one fierce detective but they forgot to mention how entertaining and handsome you are. Maybe we can get drinks sometime" he commented with a flirty tone at the end while bringing his hand to touch the detective's thighs but before taehyung could retract his legs or do anything another presence was with them.

"Well Well Well..." Jungkook intruded "I don't remember sending you an invitation, Park."

"Of course I don't need an invitation to come to a party that's been hosted in my town" Bogum responded standing up to meet the younger's eyes.

"Who died and made you, King?" Jungkook chukled

"Look Jk..."

"Call me that one more time and see if you step out of here alive." Jungkook challenged, his face still with a smile.

Bogum seems to feel the threat which doesn't seem empty, the name slipped out because they rarely met officially like this. He has more manpower here but knowing how crazy jk can get he doesn't want to risk this high class men marking him.

"That's what I thought, so be a good boy and not stir any trouble here" Jungkook concluded before turning to Taehyung who just sat there looking from one mafia lord to the other trying to hold in his laughter.

"Mr. Kim, please this way" Jungkook gestured and Taehyung nodded standing up from his seat after the younger.

Bogum stared after them with a smirk appearing on his face, he pulled out his phone and dialed a number.

Jungkook alongside Taehyung used the back down with his bodyguards in front and behind but with a good distance following after him.

"To the airport." Jungkook finally spoke when they stepped into the car.

"Huh? Airport why?" The detective asked in confusion.

"To catch a flight" Jungkook responded like it was supposed to be an obvious answer.

"Why?"

"I have to be in Beijing before the end of tomorrow"

"What does that have to do with me?" Taehyung asked with a frown.

Jungkook looked back at him, pushing the side of his cheek with his tongue staring the older up and down. "Did I mention you look good in suit?" He said getting distracted.

"That did not answer my question?" Taehyung demanded more firmly

"I won't be back till two weeks time, thought you would miss me too much so I am bringing you with me." The younger informed looking back at his phone "Don't worry about work, we already put in a sick leave"

That was Jungkook not hoseok, Taehyung thought. He shouldn't be flying out of the country without informing hoseok but sticking with Jungkook should definitely hide his trail.

"What? You are not complaining again?" Jungkook teased

"Shut up. How am I suppose to fly when I dont have my passport.." Something got thrown at the older but he was quick to catch it before it hit his face and that was when he noticed the angry PA was in the front seat. He looked down on what got thrown at him to find a passport. He opened it to find his information but frown because this wasn't his passport.

"There are few things that can't be fabricated this days and don't worry we are using a private plane so don't worry about anything"

"What is this?" Taehyung stared at him unimpressed, "Are you trying to flaunt your money and power right now?"

"I don't flaunt money and power darling moreover those things do not impress you, right?"

"And if they did?" Taehyung asked finally getting interested.

"I don't know. It would probably be easier to impress you then"

"How? Let me guess, buy an island in my name and make me your sugarbaby?" Taehyung teased

"I knew it would be easier but not that easy?" Jungkook chuckled

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Boss, we got his location. He is currently at a hotel opening event hosted by Jeon in Seoul!" The voice spoke through the intercom.

The person receiving the information looked up at a taller male standing in front of him with a glare.

"I don't want you sending your little boys this time. You seem to still underestimate him." The older male finally spoke

"It is true that he is no longer the man he used to be but not to underestimate him I will handle things myself this time sir"

_______________________

See you next chapter

I purple you

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

556K 15.7K 50
Jungkook, the king of mafia, one of the world's richest person and the most feared to ever exist, deeply falls in love with his so-called slave... ...
2.4M 110K 198
๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™—๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฎ๐™–๐™ก, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐™ง๐™š๐™™๐™š๐™ข๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜’๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข. [Book 1, 2, & 3 Combined] ...
543K 21.5K 52
"I-I don't have a choice...I have to kill you." Jungkook dreads this but doesn't fight as I keep my gun aimed right at him. "If you must do this then...
128K 6.4K 50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- "What if, Taehyung, you become my sanctuary? With you, happiness feels wi...