MAFIA | TAEKOOK FF

By taekook_mama

[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite y... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (M)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 23

1.9K 150 42
By taekook_mama

Warning:

This chapter will contain mature content/smut. Kindly skip chapter if you are not comfortable with such content.

Please enjoy if you are comfortable.

Jungkook proceeded to press a kiss on the older's forehead and the side of his lips. "Sorry I scared you" he finally apologized and Taehyung pressed their lips together again switching their position as he pressed the younger into the bed.

"All you need to do next time is respond with a 'miss you too' and I would find you myself" Taehyung said softly and the younger giggled.

The mafia boss fucking giggled and just like other times when his genuine reactions slip out in front taehyung. Taehyung's heart is attacked again but this time he felt a sense of responsibility to give him the safe place to always be himself.

Laying with his head slightly thrown back his forehead are in full view showing how young Jungkook truly is.

"What?" Jungkook asked taehyung who was just staring at him almost in daze.

The detective just lowered himself pressing a gentle kiss on the younger's lips "You are beautiful even when you geniuely laugh" he commented meeting the younger's eyes and before the look in Jungkook's eyes could change to that mask. He pressed a kiss on his brows causing the younger to close his eyes.

He kissed his closed eyes, then the tip of his nose "You can always be yourself around me. I promise I won't judge or bring you harm" he promised before pressing their lips together.

Jungkook gulped at the promise. Trying to fight the tiny pull on his heart, he returned the kiss with his eyes closed.

What could be the worst that would happen? Going to prison? Or getting killed? The fear for those outcomes weren't strong enough to fight the urge to give himself completely to the feeling he was developing for the detective.

He can't believe the black heart of his was capable of feeling any positive feeling aside arousal.

He passed his fingers into the detective's hair pulling on the stands as he allowed him explore his mouth. The kiss was gentle like a message was been coveryed. They have kissed several times but none has sent sparks all through his body like this. It is almost like electric shocks, not too intense to pull away but also not enough.

And the mafia boss welcomed the feeling with open arms.

Soon their clothes were flying around the room. Taehyung's hands wrapped around the younger's cock, giving it a light squeeze before moving his hands up and down.

Jungkook threw his head back at the contact with a moan breaking through his lips. They shouldn't have sex right now as he had an event in a few hours but he can't stop himself from wanting nothing more than to be fucked into the sheets right now.

Taehyung pressed his lips into the younger's veiny necks, sucking on them as his hands continue to pump up and and down, his thumps running over the tip to get all the precum as lubricant.

He pulled away to watch the younger break apart in his hands and it has to be his favorite reaction of the mafia boss.His eyes tranced all over the beautiful creature. The younger had his both hands grabbing the pillow under his head as his face is thrown to the side.

His perfectly toned flexing muscles decorated with inks, he noticed there is a new tattoo exactly at the spot where he was shot just recently. It was a skull with a rose coming out of one eye socket, it was beautiful. A deadly beauty. This made him wonder if the other tattoos covered scars as well.

He bent down and pressed a kiss on the new tattoo and Jungkook's hands found his hair. He proceeded to kiss his way to the younger's bud giving it a good lick before sucking on them all the while his hands still pleasuring his lower side.

"Ta_ehyung..." Jungkook's back arced off the bed at the double pleasure with the older's name falling off his lips uncontrollably.

"Did I ever mention to you that your body is made it be pleasured" Taehyung smiled satisfyingly at the reaction and proceeded down after giving the abs a few kisses now coming face to face with the leaking cock.

Jungkook too into the pleasure to get what the other was saying.

The detective gave open mouthed kisses all over the leaking muscles and the younger reacted by trying to close his thighs but they were firmly pushed back down.

"Allow me the honors of pleasuring you, your highness" Taehyung commented giving Jungkook a teasing smile and the young mafia boss groaned in embarrassment closing his eyes at the older bad attempt at role playing.

"Look at me." Taehyung ordered teasely wrapping his tongue on the younger's tip and Jungkook gave him his attention almost falling apart at the erotic sight of the detective mouths wrapped so seductive around him. "Watch as this peasant pleases his prince like he was meant for it" taehyung said not breaking eye contact as he proceeded to engulf the younger more into his mouth.

He groaned at the heaviness of the muscle on his tongue sending a vibration down the younger's dick.

Jungkook moaned, not able to keep watching as he threw his head back at the pleasure.

Taehyung continued to suck on the tip a little longer before going down taking him as much as he can. Pulling away only to go down again, this continued to build a pace but Jungkook was loosing his mind at the teasing pace and with the hands grabbing the older's hair he pushed him down on the dick unconsciously causing the older to choke.

"Oh my.... sorry" he quickly apologized pull the older off with his hair.

Taehyung wiped his lips with the back of his hand laughing a little before looking up at the younger with the same sesual eyes.

"No need to apologize, my prince. You can use this peasant's mouth as you will" he said with a sly smirk

"god. Please shut up already!" Jungkook screech in embarrassment

"Don't worry, this peasant is only here to pleasure his prince" he continued and Jungkook groaned in false annoyance.

Taehyung continued from where he stopped, taking the cock back into his mouth. Sucking with intention and going deeper as the younger's moans got louder.

He soon had his middle finger circling around the the younger's entrance, taking the precums and saliva around to easily push into the hole with one finger.

He went down more taking the cock till it hit the back of his throat while gagging a little he pulled away but went back down immediately taking him further into his open throat swallowing around the younger's tip.

Jungkook twitched at the feeling. His both hands on the older's head pushing him down to take him more. He lost it when taehyung didn't even resist but went further down now having two fingers in him.

There is so much pleasure someone can take at once.

A third finger entered him and the older was not relenting on fucking his throat on his cock either.

"F-uck! T_oo much!" Jungkook cried pressing his thighs together almost crushing the older's head in-between.

Taehyung finally pulled away breathing hard and coughing a little. He wiped his lips with the back of his hands before towering over the younger.

"Did you say too much?" He asked and Jungkook managed to opened his teary eyes to look up at the older who is now hovering over him. He whined at the fingers pulling away from his hole but it was soon replaced with a much bigger thing causing him to almost choke at the lack of warning.

Taehyung bit on his lower lips completely aroused just watching the younger fall apart as he pushed into his tight hole.

When he bottomed out, he stayed still. Bring his hands to push the wet hair out of the younger's forehead then wiping the tears that escaped his eyes.

Who the fuck gave this baby a mafia gang to lead, he wondered. Watching him not able to contain his pleasure, withering under him right now is too much and all he just wants to do is engulf him in a blanket and never let the world see him.

"You are extra sensitive today" he commented noticing how the younger's body was quivering.

He lowered himself and pressed their lips together to give him a source to pour out the emotions.

He proceeded to pull out before thrusting back in. The younger's fingers digging into his back.

He continued to thrust into the younger and soon both Jungkook's legs were wrapped around his waist, arms strongly wrapped around his neck.

This was restricting but it didn't stop the strong thrust of the detective's hips.

Taehyung fucked the quivering younger into the sheets going stronger on the mafia boss request and soon they were cuming with a cry of each others name.

Taehyung grind into the younger to ride out their orgasm. Taehyung finally pulled out and Jungkook released him from his grip cursing every 3seconds.

"Is my prince okay with my service" Taehyung teased rolling off but chuckled the next second as Jungkook had hit his torso with the back of his hand.

"I'm glad I could be of service" he said with a pleased smile wrapping his hands around the younger's waist to pull him into an embrace. He nuzzled into his neck. Listening to their heart beat fast together.

Just before he could welcome sleep into his system grateful for having this moment with the younger before everything went downhill.

"Don't fall asleep" Jungkook warned

"Why~" Taehyung whined

"I have an event to attend in a few hours and you are coming with me" he informed trying to pull away from the detective.

"Can't you skip" Taehyung asked really wanting to sleep

"No." Jungkook answered giving up on getting out of the older tight grip.

"Why do I have to come with you?" He complained

"Because I want you to. Now released me, I need to shower"

"Can I join you?" Taehyung asked voice suddenly getting excited.

"Not if I want walk into that event without limping" Jungkook rejected his offer walking into the bathroom with a slight limp.

Taehyung chuckled at the cute sight. Pulling a pillow to hug and maybe take a few minutes nap.

But he suddenly remembered hoseok would be trying to contact him. Plus is this really the time to be in a honey moon mood?

He sat up to look around for his phone.

Meanwhile Jungkook under the shower completely fighting an emotional war within himself.

___________________
___________________

Well-

Clear throat* See you next chapter?

I purple you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 7.8K 23
Jungkook was seventeen when his parents were killed mercilessly . Since then he has been eager to take revenge on his perpetrator. Finally, after fiv...
66K 3.4K 64
āœ…[COMPLETE]āœ… Mature Content Include topics like death, sucide, angst, hatered, smut etc. -------------------------------- "No, it can't be, you can't...
146K 5.4K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
479K 22.3K 51
āš ļø || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE || "I want you...