MAFIA | TAEKOOK FF

By taekook_mama

[ONGOING] "Didn't know I would be getting a visit from the great JK before I could get a warrant to invite y... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (M)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (M)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 22

1.7K 147 40
By taekook_mama

"A call from Bam" Jimin informed handing the phone to his boss after receiving a confirmation nod.

"Yes?" Jungkook prompted the other to relay the Information as he flipped through the document he was reviewing...

"What?!" He yelled "I GAVE YOU A FUCKING SIMPLE ORDER!!!"

Jimin flinched at the outburst. What could have gotten Jungkook losing his compulsion at an underline.

"SORRY WON'T FUCKING CUT IT!" He added, smashing the phone on the phone the next second.

"I am leaving. Get yoongi to deal with Bam and his crew!" He instructed Jimin matching out of the office irritated.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taehyung groaned at the pain shooting from the back of his head immediately consciousness came to him.

He slowly massaged it to lessen the pain, bringing the hand Infront of his face to check for any blood but none. He sighed in relief. The pain also subsiding a little.

He stared blankly at the ceiling and the memory came back to him like a flood causing him to sharply sit up which was a bad idea because he was attacked by a wave of dizziness but he shook it off looking around where he was laying to notice a bedroom.

He stood up from the bed, walking to the window to see it dark view from a high building.

Is this a hotel?

After confirming he was alone he approached the door leading out and twisted the door handle to find it open. He opened it to see it lead to a sitting room. He cursed at himself for being careless, among everyone that would capture him, he could only think of one that would give him such free room to roam around because they will be sure he won't be able to escape.

He ignored his racing heart beat and quickly started looking for a weapon or phone. Just as he was looking around he heard a click showing that someone was coming into the suite from the main door.

He quietly ran into the attached Kitchen and surprisedly there were kitchen knifes there. He quickly armed himself with one he can use freely.

The door was open at this point and immediately the suited man walked in, Taehyung attacked him with speed first aiming straight for his neck with the knife but the person's instinct was very sharp as he quickly but barely manage to dodge the attack.

Taehyung is the best with a knife tho this wasn't a dagger he still had his way with it and was not giving any breathing space.

He turned swiftly switching the knife to his left hand and aiming again for the other but his hand was catch just when the knife almost went into the others neck. He dropped the said knife catching it swiftly with the right hand and aiming again but halt just seconds away from opening the kidnappers neck when he heard a curse word. No not the curse word but the voice.

"Jungkook?!" He called out in surprise quickly pulling away from the man finally taking a good look and truly it was Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" He questioned "Did I cut you!" He panicked looking at the neck and body for any wound, he cursed at himself and then at the younger.

"What is wrong with you? I almost fucking torn open your neck!" He scolded

"Yea, that was hella scary. I didn't know you were that good with knifes" Jungkook finally responded collecting the knife from the older and throwing it far away from them.

Taehyung frowned "What are you doing here?" He asked

"You mean what am I doing in my own place?" Jungkook asked walking into the sitting room area. He threw his suit jacket on the couch.

"Your place?" Taehyung asked still very confused.

"Hmm"

"The kidnap was you?!" The older's face hardened"What is the meaning of this?" He proceeded to ask taking a defence stan not sure what is going on. It wasn't like he was suppose to trust the mafia boss in the first place.

"Yeah, sorry about that. It wasn't suppose to be a kidnapp tho thinking back at my instruction it did sound like one" he explained opening his buttons as he walked towards the living room not noticing the older was not happy about the said information.

The next second he was pushed to the door with his left hand twisted to his back causing him to groan at the impact.

"Does that sound funny to you" Taehyung growled not finding any of this amusing, Jungkook can't just grab him anytime he feels like it, at the expense of scaring him half to death

Jungkook grabbed him with the right hand elbowing him with the left causing the older to release him and the position was quickly reversed with Jungkook pushing the older into the door instead.

"You don't get to manhandle me outside the bedroom" he growled back at the older and taehyung jaw flexed in irritation. Not because the younger easily flipped the switch on him but because the words and positions felt something else instead of threatening.

Taehyung pushed him off, the irritation clear on his face.

"What are you so pissed off about?" Jungkook asked folding his arms in front of his chest staring down the older. "I thought you missed me?"

"Yeah and the right thing to do was pick up your call!"

"You said to give a location and you would meet me there, I only acted as a gentleman and sent you a car..." He explained walking into the bedroom to continue changing out of his work clothes

"You mean sent kidnappers!" Taehyung stormed after him

"Yeah, my bad. I am dealing with the group accordingly"

"I am not taking it lightly at all" Taehyung said honestly not liking the younger's approach. He can understand that things are done almost by force from where he comes from but it was totally uncalled for.

Jungkook finally turned towards the detective who looked more hurt than angry right now. Yeah, he should have definitely just called the older over but then he didn't have much time, their flight was leaving tomorrow morning. Guess he should have used a more normal approach.

"I said I was sorry" his voice soften to show he didn't really mean it to turn this way. "You sounded desperate and I didn't want to leave you hanging for too long" he approached the older.

Taehyung just stared at him unamused "Where is my phone? I need to make a call"

"It should be somewhere around" Jungkook informed already standing in front of the other and with a tiny nudge their nose would be touching.

Taehyung looked away but Jungkook's used his fingers lightly around his jaw to bring his face back to him.

"Maybe I can make it up to you? I already owe you a debt" he smiled at the undeniable pout on the older's lips which he couldn't hold back from pecking.

"That was really dangerous" Taehyung scolded

"I know" Jungkook accepted leaving another peck on the older's lips

"Don't do that ever again"

"I won't" another peck

"Just call me instead."

"I will" another peck.

A smile finally broke on the detectives lips returning the peck "I really missed you" he whispered against the younger's lips.

"I kno..." the words were not completed before taehyung attached their lips together in a long awaited kiss.

Jungkook did not hesitate to kiss back with as much intensity and taehyung almost immediately parted his lips letting Jungkook tongue slide into his mouth giving him control.

The mafia boss only teased the tongue slightly walking forward causing taehyung to subconsciously take steps back till the back of his legs met the bed and suddenly sat on it detached their lips from the kiss.

Jungkook did not waste time to straddle his thighs joining their lips again this time not hesitating to slide into the older's mouth sucking on his tongue.

Taehyung pulled him by the waist pulling him more into himself and Jungkook pressed against his lips tasting him greedily.

It was only when their lungs burnt out all it's oxygen did they pull away, patting a little.

Jungkook proceeded to press a kiss on the older's forehead and the side of his lips. "Sorry I scared you" he finally apologized and Taehyung pressed their lips together again switching their position as he pressed the younger into the bed.

___________________
___________________

Y'all theory are almost on point.

And it's like y'all know. When I get attacked by comments like that I almost am compelled to update as soon as I can

I sadly don't have so much free time.

See you next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 11.6K 47
"What will happen when Kim Taehyung an innocent soul gets kidnapped by unknown hidden mafia Jeon Jungkook? Will they hate each other or find a way to...
177K 14.7K 50
★Completed★ ★Mafia Boss jjk × Scaredy Cat pjm★ -Description- ❝A story where Jeon Jungkook is a feared Mafia boss and Park Jimin works as his assassin...
41.1K 1.5K 17
"W-What are you doing, Y/N?" Jungkook stammered, an uneasy frown on his face. His gaze drifted to her plump lips, which seemed to utter beautiful but...
224K 10.6K 37
"I still can't believe, kissing you once has ended up in marrying you" Jungkook spoke out of the blue "And for the nth time Jungkook, you were the on...