ᴛɪʟʟ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ ғᴀʟʟs ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛ

By QueenShayOfFandoms

SEQUEL TO STORY: SEA GREEN MEETS GOLD ❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ғᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ.❞ A tale in which the 'big bad hybrid' goes soft fo... More

⁘ ᴅɪsᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇʀ/sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ ⁘
⇉ᴄᴀsᴛ⇉
◌-ᴄᴏᴠᴇʀs-◌
⋰⋱ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀɪᴇs : ⋰⋱
Intro:
Chapter 1: Break All Over Again
Chapter 2: Strangers
Chapter 3: Cookies & Emotional Damage
Chapter 4: Shelovesmeshelovesmeshelovesme
Chapter 5: Evil Spy Ghost
Chapter 6: The Struggles of Kidnapping
Chapter 7: Violent Dimwits

Chapter 8: Stolen Rings

3.2K 208 25
By QueenShayOfFandoms

Klaus Mikaelson walked into their shared room after taking a shower. He had sweatpants, a t-shirt and socks on, and his hair was still wet.

Percy was grinning excitedly. "Hey, Nikkie!" She had a surprise planned out for him.

He raised an eyebrow in amusement and his eyes noticed the gift bag next to her. "Hello, love."

She picked up the bag and held it out towards him with both hands. "I got you a present."

Something about her smile told him he should be worried.

But the idea of receiving a present made him a bit excited nonetheless so he stepped forward.

Once he was close enough, he gently took the gift bag from her.

Before opening it, he looked back up at Percy. She still had a smile on her face and she gestured for him to open it.

Without further ado, he opened the bag and took the wrapping paper out.

He was confused and tilted his head to the side.

"Percy, my love?"

"Mm-hm?"

He just stared at the inside of the bag. "Please do tell me these are for Rudy."

She laughed. "No, they're for you." For emphasis she added, "Duh."

His jaw tightened as though he wasn't happy with the present.

"Really?" He reached in and pulled out a collar, a leash and a dog toy from the bag.

Percy rolled across the bed as laughter took over her whole body.

He sat down on the bed to be closer to her. It was hard for him not to smile just a little bit at the sight of her laughing.

"Persephone," he called her softly.

Despite the situation, he still said her name like it was his favorite word in the dictionary. He drew it out like he was savoring it, like he liked being able to say it. He said it like each consonant and vowel had meaning, and the name was a form of poetry.

"I love you." He told her.

Her face softened but the smile stayed in place, "I love you too."

And suddenly she forgot about the collar and the leash and the dog toy and she could only focus on him.

But he did not forget.

"Why?" The hybrid asked.

She was confused. "Why do I love you?"

"Well that too, but I meant why did you buy me...these horrendous things?" He said the last few words so dramatically in his cute British accent.

She snorted. "You mean, you don't like the present I picked out for you?"

"Believe it or not, it's not exactly my style."

Percy shrugged with a playful smile. "I thought all puppies appreciated these things."

He attempted to glare at her. "I appreciate that you are so accepting of my werewolf-ness, but I don't feel the need to receive dog related gifts, my love."

She chuckled. "Oh really? I had no idea."

"You're enjoying this too much," he pointed out.

"You have to admit it's a pretty funny gift." The raven haired beauty said.

"That, I will not." He said despite the smile on his face.

"In my defense," she gestured to him, "puppy."

The hybrid found her words amusing. "Is that all you have to say for yourself?"

She grinned up at him teasingly. "What do you want me to say?" Her eyes lit up as she came up with an answer to her own question. "Oh! I know." She moved closer to him to pat his head. "Good boy." She spoke in a high pitched baby voice. "Who's a good puppy?"

She loved pushing him to his limits.

"Percy." he said her name in a warning tone.

"Puppy."

His jaw clenched, causing the sea green eyed woman to giggle. She was having a great time.

In an attempt to get her to see his perspective he said, "How would you feel if you were the one given the collar?"

She giggled again. "Oo, kinky."

He was absolutely baffled and incredibly amused as his eyes grew wide. "Persephone."

"Nikkie Nik Nik." She replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"Why not?" Percy retorted.

"Why?"

"Why not?"

"Wh-" she cut off his words by kissing him. After a few seconds she pulled away and kept her face near his.

Klaus kept his eyes closed even after the kiss. He was enjoying their close proximity. "Can we please change the subject now?"

"Why would we ever change the subject?" She grinned up at him.

"Persephone," he opened his eyes and looked at her pleadingly.

She grinned. But before she could continue, she was lifted up and pulled closer to him. His arms embraced her in a hug and she loved it.

A soft little smile appeared on her face. She could cuddle him till the end of time and even after that too. He was her favorite person in the world.

The only reason she felt the need to annoy him sometimes is because if she didn't, her brain might just explode. She had too many thoughts and they needed to escape--even if it was in the form of silly little presents.

"Were you under the impression that cuddling would get me to stop?" She joked.

He replied, "No. Maybe. Yes."

Her face softened as her arms held him tighter around his middle. "Well, it's working."

The edge of his lips curved upwards as he leaned in to kiss the side of her head.

"I got you a real present too." Percy whispered.

Without letting go of her, he moved his neck so that he could look at her. "Really?" His voice was softer.

Percy nodded. Slowly, (and tragically) she let go of him. Her hand reached out behind her and grabbed a small box.

Her head faced downwards as she looked at the item in her hands.

His arm that was wrapped around her tightened slightly. "You alright, love?"

The daughter of the sea nodded. "Yeah, just nervous."

Klaus gently guided her chin up so he could look into her eyes. "Why would you be nervous, my love?"

She smiled a bit and shrugged. "I just, I don't know if you'll like it."

He sent her a smile with dimples. "It cannot be worse than your previous gift." He kissed her forehead. "Whatever it is, I'm sure I will treasure it."

"So, uh, just to be clear, I kinda sorta stole it?" The end of the sentence came out at a higher note almost as though there was a possibility she didn't steal it.

Klaus thought that was the most romantic thing he had ever heard in his life.

She must really have loved him to commit theft for him.

He questioned, "Have you ever stolen something in the past?"

"I've stolen food," she admitted with a smile, "but I've never stolen anything like this."

He was more intrigued. And for whatever reason, it made him feel special.

"Are my villainous tendencies rubbing off on you?"

Her eyes met his again and an adorably happy grin spread across her face. "Maybe."

Their eyes stayed interlocked for a few seconds until she looked away. "Anyways, the jeweler I robbed it from was being mean to this other customer and-"

The hybrid's face turned to one of shock. He didn't realize she robbed something from a store so expensive.

"And so I manipulated the mist and broke into the case and stole two-"

Klaus was shocked once again, "You stole two items? From a jewelry store?"

Her adorable eyes looked worried. "Are you upset?"

"No, I am so incredibly proud of you in this moment." A cute dimples smile was on his face. "You impress me every single day I'm with you. I'm in awe of every single thing you do and-" She leaned forward and kissed him.

When she pulled away from the kiss, she handed him the box.

He looked up at her before he opened it. When his eyes saw two rings inside, his insides felt warm.

"I got us each one. I hope it fits okay. I didn't have your finger there with me to measure it, but I feel like I know what your hands look like, so it should be close enough."

Klaus reached out towards her. One hand held hers and one pulled her closer to him again.

Gently, he pressed his lips against Percy's. He hoped that all the emotion he felt would seep into the kiss and help her understand just how grateful he was to have her.

When the kiss ended, he took her hand and guided it towards him. He used his other hand to pick up the smaller of the two rings.

He glided it onto her finger with such tenderness. And for some reason, Percy felt like she melted into a puddle from his touch.

She picked up the other ring and slid it onto his finger too.

"Does it fit okay?" She asked.

Klaus nodded. "Yes, love. Thank you."

Her big sea green eyes gazed back up at his blue ones.

Things suddenly felt more secure between them. With the time apart during her recovery, it was natural to crave something physical—something that could serve as a visual representation of them and all of what made their dynamic special.

It wasn't a proposal, because realistically it was too early for that. But it felt like a promise anyways.

A promise to care and prioritize each other as best they could despite it all.

After all, they were in love. Their hearts belonged together. And now, so do their hands.

He raised her hand up to his lips and he placed a kiss on her fingertips.

As he set her hand back down, his eyes met hers once more. A little British grin spread across his features and suddenly his arms pulled her into a warm hug.

She smiled as she hugged him back. This was where she was supposed to be. This was home.

ohmygosh it's been 3 months i'm so sorry. how is everyone else doing?

2023 was so chaotic i hope 2024 slays.

i love mangoes. also can someone tell me how to be vulnerable? thanks bye

dedication:
@moonykatt for suggesting that percy jokingly buy klaus a collar because he's a werwolf

thoughts or suggestions baes?

bye bye <33
love, shay
1714 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.3K 57
𝐊𝐨𝐥 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 I am 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐫. I am known as The Devil by humans. I don't mind. Punishing the bad is my duty. If I am deemed...
234K 8.7K 24
☽ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧 ☾ ...
6.3K 240 12
TVD SEASON 2 TO TBD KLAUS MIKAELSON X OC
745K 19.5K 39
Persephone Jackson is tired. Physically she's alright but mentally is a different story. Plagued by nightmares of her time at camp halfblood Sally be...