Boyfriend-in-law

Od PandaBall18

Husband's mother :- Mother-in-law Husband's father:- Father-in-law Husband's sister:- Sister-in-law . . . Th... Vรญce

Author's Note
Charecters
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Final (Ep 1)
Final (Ep 2)

Part -1

1.1K 44 50
Od PandaBall18

Gulf entered in his room and threw his school bag on the bed. Then he pulled his feet from the shoes and threw the shoes aimlessly.

He lied on the bed looking at the ceiling of the room.

After a good one minute he stood up suddenly and chuckled looking at the messy room.

He took the bag first and kept it on it's respective place. Then he collected the shoes and chuckled again looking at them.

Well, why does he always make his own work hard ?

When he knows very well nobody will pick his stuff in his tiring days then why the hell he throws them like that ?

Suddenly his phone buzzed and he gave a glance to it.

A message from P'Ani.
The only person who cares about him in this world.

He replied the message and turned of the phone but it buzzed again with a notification.

This time Gulf laughed while replying Ani.
But the laugh is an another mockery to himself.

"Haha I think it's funny. When she is the one who already knows how my days are.....still....."

Gulf shook his head in disbelief.

Well, if you guys are wondering who this Gulf is and why I am telling y'all his story suddenly then let's go through his diary .

Yeah he writes a diary every day after returning from uni.

Let's go through the first page.

Gulf's Diary *-*

"Hello myself Gulf ! Gulf Kanawut, currently Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong . Yeah, I am married to Sean Traipipattanapong, the handsome barista in Chocobar Cafe.
This cafe is one of the most good rated cafe of Bangkok. You are very lucky if you get one vacant chair here. People are too much attracted to this cafe....or probably to the handsome barista?

I really want to brag about my husband. He has such a handsome face, attractive masculine figure, fair skin, sweet words and most importantly the kind heart.

Well, I forgot I am here to talk about myself haha.

So... I am Gulf, a 19 years old orphan boy. Should I call myself orphan tho ?
I have thought about it a lot and finally came to this conclusion that I should. Cause I don't have any contribution of my parents in my life.

I lost my mother at the age of 15. She had cancer. Earlier, she was the one who loved me to the moon and back.

I don't wanna talk about my father.

All I want to talk about my lovely husband. Today is my 19th birthday. He is preparing a little celebration for me. He really loves me too much. And I love him too....."

Gulf chuckled after reading the first page of his own diary. Then he took the pen and wrote about the present day and closed it.

He looked at the ceiling blankly.

It's not even 6 months he started writing this diary . And it was one of his happiest days when he decided to write a diary every day.

But how fast night changes !!

There is a huge difference between that day and today.

He closed his eyes. His mind went back to the first day he met Sean.

Flashback:2 years ago

A father pushed his 17 years old son hard and the son fell on the floor.

"Get out immediately. And never show up infront of me".

The father held his son's hand tightly and dragged him to the main door.

"Dad please don't do this. I have no place to go. I am sorry dad, I am sorry for being like this. But is it my fault dad ? Please don't kick me out. How can I live?", The boy cried and begged to his dad.

"That's none of my business. Cause you are not my son from now. For me, my son is dead. I am childless. Go live wherever and however you want", The father tried to push his son and kick him out .

"Please dad. Listen to me. What have I done? What's my fault dad? Why can't you just let me live here ? I will do whatever you will ask for. Don't do this naa", the boy didn't want to leave his house.

"I am totally ashamed of you. Do you know how much embarrassed am I for having you as my son ? Being gay isn't enough for you, now you can get pregnant too. How long do you think I am going to tolerate these shit ? Your birth is just curse for me. I don't want to be ashamed of you anymore. That's why I am going to disown you. Just leave me in peace."

The father finally pushed his son from the gate and closed the door infront of his face.

But the poor boy knocked the door for two hours more with a slight hope in his heart that his father may let him in being kind.

But the heart made of stone didn't show any kindness.

The son left his hope and started walking in the road.

It was a rainy and stormy night.
The boy was totally soaked in rain.

The road was quite calm .

He looked for a shelter, but didn't find one.

Suddenly he noticed a cafe named "Chocobar".

Probably new.

But fortunately the cafe wasn't closed yet.

He went to the door of the cafe and peeked in.

He noticed only one guy sitting on a chair and smoking.

"Hey boy ! Who are you? What are you doing here right now?", The guy shouted as soon as his eyes fell on the figure infront of the door.

The boy entered but didn't take any step further and remained silent.

"Come on you are totally drenched. Here take this towel and wipe your hair", The guy gave him a towel.

The boy took it like an obedient child and wiped his hair.

"Your shirt is totally wet too. You should change it as soon as possible."

The guy said looking at the other.

There was a silence between them.

"What's your name?"

"Gulf", finally the boy replied.

"Where do you live? Do you want to go home?", The handsome Barista asked looking at Gulf.

"I don't have home ", Gulf bit his lower lip looking at his own feet.

There was a silence of few seconds between them.

"Okay, Come with me".

Gulf lifted his head up and looked at the guy in curious eyes.

"Me?"

"Yes you. Hurry up ! You need to change the clothes. Don't be afraid. My name is Sean. You can call me P'Sean as I guess you are definitely few years younger than me, aren't you?", Sean smiled at Gulf.

"I am 17 and you?", Gulf asked in an innocent tone.

"24, I just graduated. So nong Gulf what are you looking at? Hurry , we have to leave soon", Sean said to Gulf who was looking at him with doe eyes.

"You are very handsome Phi", Gulf said without any hesitation.

Sean giggled and pinched Gulf's cheek.

"You are very brave, cute little one".

Flashback End:

Gulf smiled bitterly.

He remembers the day clearly.

Sean brought him home and gave his own clothes to Gulf which was definitely bigger in seize.

They both laughed at it.

Sean gave him warm milk to drink .

At that night he heard everything from Gulf and hugged him tightly. Gulf was very overwhelmed, as Sean was the first person who didn't show any sign of being disgusted or something about Gulf's condition.

Gulf cried until morning and Sean caressed his hair without any question.

Sean gave him shelter unconditionally. Gulf just didn't know how to thank him properly.
He even made Gulf to continue his study.

Gulf was living freely under Sean's care until Sean's parents came to visit him from USA.

As soon as the couple saw Gulf  they immediately liked him.

On that day they fixed Sean's marriage with Gulf without asking too much about Gulf's background.

Gulf felt happy.
Sean just agreed .

They waited until Gulf is 18 and finally last year they got married..

Gulf was really grateful and thankful to Sean for giving him a life which he couldn't afford at the first place.

Gulf graduated from high school and finally 6 months ago Sean admitted him in a good University.

Gulf was more than happy.

But one thing used to bother him a bit.

It's been one year they got married but still Sean didn't take any move in their relationship.

Actually he never tried to be intimate with Gulf.

Is this because of Gulf's condition? Is he scared of the fact that Gulf might concieve?

But he shrugged the thoughts.

Probably he is just too little and Sean is always a sweet caring person that's why.

But he was also feeling insecurity at the same time. What if Sean becomes sexually frustrated and hook up with someone else just to satisfy his need ?

No Gulf doesn't wanna think about this.

He gulped and started preparing himself.

Yep, that night he wanted to offer himself to Sean .

But.....

That night ~

Flashback: 6 months ago

"Gulf, come here soon. We need to talk", Sean sounded serious.

Gulf got curious and hurried to the bed.

"What is it Phi ?", Gulf asked .

"Gulf listen to me calmly. I think I should had tell you it long ago but somehow I couldn't. Actually I am in a relationship for 2 years. But still we got married due to my parents'wishes. I couldn't tell them the truth way back then because I didn't want to ruin their sudden happiness and also I considered your situation. I don't know if I should apologise or not. But still I am sorry. I hid it from you", Sean said in one go .

For few seconds Gulf kept looking at the bed.

"Then why are you telling me now ?", Gulf said in a calm voice.

"Cause my boyfriend wanted you to know it so bad. Since we got married I  am having fights with him. He pushed me to confess about us to you. Even though I said it doesn't matter between us. I know you might feel a bit low as it doesn't seem good to have an extramarital affair still I want you to understand. Actually I started dating him before I met you ", Sean said without looking at Gulf.

Gulf smiled bitterly,"All this time, did you just pity me Phi?"

"Not at all Gulf. I really loved you as my nong", Sean tried to cup Gulf's face but suddenly Gulf stood up and left the room.

"Hey Gulf ! Where are you going at this time? Hell come back Gulf , we need to talk !", Sean shouted from back .

But Gulf didn't listen a word.

He opened the main door and started running in darkness.

He was embarrassed!

It was the night he was going to offer himself to the other!

He just wanted to hide from the world.

But suddenly he bumped into someone.

"Hey boy ! Why are you running at this hour?", A female voice!

Gulf wiped his tears and looked at the lady.

The lady frowned looking at the boy but immediately came near him and ruffled his hair.

"Why are you crying sweet boy ?", The lady asked in a caring tone.

And Gulf started crying again.

That night they both sat under the tree and they lady waited until Gulf calm down.

Gulf poured his heart to her. As he felt that a stranger is the best comfort zone for him right now .

The lady sighed listening him.

"Well, you can't blame anyone in this issue but your fate. Sean's relationship with Mew is really very strong and steady ", the lady chuckled.

Gulf frowned ,"Mew ?"

"Yeah! Mew Suppasit. Sean's boyfriend".

"Huh ?? Do you know Sean ?"

Gulf's eyes widened in shock.

"Of course I do nong. I also heard about his husband but never seen him. I didn't imagine that his husband would be such a cutie", The lady pinched Gulf's cheek .

Later he came to know that Sean met the lady in a bar when he got drunk due to a huge fight with Mew.

That night Sean hooked up with this girl and had a one night stand .

Next morning Sean didn't give a shit about previous night.

But the lady fell for Sean.

Later she used to be a customer in Sean's cafe and she fell harder even though she has caught Sean being lovey dovey with Mew in his cafe for so many times.

Gulf sighed! Somehow they feel each other.

That night before returning home Gulf finally managed to ask,"What's your name Phi ?"

"It's Ani, sweetheart!", The lady smiled.

Flashback end:

Gulf chuckled. Even though it was one of the worst night in his life, he did meet someone who could heal him a bit.

His P'Ani !

Gulf's thought got cut by a knock at his door.

Probably Sean.

Since he became open about his relationship he stopped caring for Gulf like before. He often goes on a date, spends nights with Mew somewhere else without any notice.

Now he is knocking at Gulf's door !

Must be something important!

Gulf opened the door and Sean entered.

He sat on the bed and started without any introduction," I have heard about your GPA. What's wrong with you recently? Such a poor performance in math . I don't want you to fail in that subject. Listen to me carefully, tomorrow there will be a new Math professor in your University. Mew Suppasit. He is a math genius. Well, he is the one I am dating right now. I will tell him to give you extra care about this and help you with that subject. So behave and don't forget to take the extra classes from tomorrow."

Sean left the room leaving Gulf dumbfounded.

After few minutes Gulf pulled himself together.

He started laughing like a crazy.

"So tomorrow I am going to meet my respected Boyfriend -in-law? Huh ? Finally? Oh my God !! He is the one who will take care of my performance in Math!"

Gulf continued to laugh which was definitely a mockery!

Gulf smirked!

"Can't wait to meet you Math Genius! My boyfriend-in-law!"

...........................................................

Hi ! So how was it? The first part?

As I said before, it's my birthday today.

Yayyyyyy!!!! So here is my treat.

Hit the vote button if you like it and don't forget to share your thoughts through comments.

The next part will be published in next week.

But it can be changed based on your feedbacks!

.
.
.
And....and....and....can you guys guess how old did your author turn ? 👀

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

2.3M 117K 65
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 46.3K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
145K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
92K 5.1K 35
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...