𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

"ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ᵍᵒ...ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ..." 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁 -𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗃𝖾... More

•❣•୨୧ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 ୨୧•❣•
❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 - Part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮! 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 ୨୧•❣•
❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 - part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 ୨୧•❣•

•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 ୨୧•❣•

22 0 0
By strawberry1d

Ji-seok was up early. After a refreshing shower, he proceeds through his long hallway to his luxurious high-end kitchen to get himself a hot cup of espresso. His older housekeeper came in early, and she knew how he liked his coffee. He loves this bachelor penthouse of his. It has three en-suite bedrooms. His mom and Jiwoo, his cousin and confidant, love to be his honored guests.

He usually stays in one of his top-floor hotel presidential suites. But he also wants to spend some time alone in one of his penthouses, just to think about his life and goals. He had a hectic and stressful week finalizing the construction of his hotel in Indonesia, and then it was this French girl who truly rubbed him up the wrong way. Since her appearance, his life has never been the same again. Noèmie caused disarray in his life with her antics.

Ji-seok feels a little apprehensive about her. Even if their squabbling and bantering are amusing, it has caused him to experience strange emotions that he cannot afford. It is a no-go area. even if he and his girlfriend are again on hiatus. He loved her still.

But the unexpected physical attraction he developed for this girl was not what he expected to have. It made him feel guilty, as though he was cheating on Jessica. With their relationship on hold, Jessica is the only woman he sees as his future wife and mother of his children. He didn't even reveal to his family or the Elite Club, how it hurts him not to be with her, but he still loves his girlfriend with all his heart. They even thought about breaking up for good, but he stubbornly refused to let her go, and she was even devastated when he suggested a clean break after a while.

Ji-seok thought that he was keeping her back from being truly satisfied. But they invested almost ten years in a relationship, and to quit now would be insanity.

But this Seo Noèmie came in like a wrecking ball, destroying everything in his path  making him question his true devotion to his long-term girlfriend.

This attraction towards Noèmie.must be eradicated immediately. As he stood in his opulent TV lounge, his eyes were squinting as the morning sun was blaring on his face. It was his favorite time of the day, the early morning break of the day.

He sighed deeply as his eyes roamed over the tall buildings around him.

Besides the warm rays on his face, he loves to stare at the skyscrapers-concrete jungle.

The only way he can get rid of these illicit emerging emotions is to get his girlfriend back in his life. He didn't ask Jessica to marry him again because she always shied away from the marriage topic. He has just decided that he will linger until she makes up her mind. Right now, they aren't dating, and temptations are everywhere. He is just a man with normal desires. And right now, temptation comes in the form of a somewhat rude French girl who is busy working on his resolve. He knows he is unabashedly physically attracted to Noémie and it's not even funny.

He needs Jessica back. And quick.

Although he is not so sure that Jessica will want to get married now because she has been promoted to the head curator at her N.Y. museum. Being without his girlfriend for months made him yearn for this sassy, insolent girl. She will make him lose it.

He knows in his heart that he is illegally drawn to her, and it scares him half to death.

He couldn't understand why he insisted on her coming and work for the two coming days.

He doesn't want to acknowledge the fact that he missed her presence at work. She made herself endeared to his staff workers. They never had so much fun with a worker who constantly worked against their boss and that French rantings left them in stitches.

Ji-seok wondered if he made the right decision to let her come work in his PA's office. He'll let her come in for only two weeks.

He just sighs, places his cup in the dishwasher, grabs his keys from the small mini bar against the open panorama view, and proceeds to the elevator outside his penthouse.

He just hoped that he could survive today. When he reached his white sports car, he got a call from Jessica. He smirked as he put his Bluetooth on and put her on speaker. As he drove out of his luxury apartment block, he answered her lively voice greeting.

"Hello, baby, how's my girl?" He gave her a warm greeting. He always enjoys hearing her Americanized accent.

"Oh, Seoki. My boss granted me two weeks off to travel to Seoul. It will be wonderful to see you. I'm missing you, "She exclaimed.

"That is awesome, darling, can't wait to spend time with you," Ji-seok stated softly. Perhaps her presence can dispel this unwanted attraction to Noèmie.

"Me too. Do you believe we can rekindle our relationship? I miss you, baby. I apologize for stalling, but I love you. Perhaps we can rethink the marriage issue." She approached the topic hesitantly. When he didn't bring up marriage again, Jessica became concerned. He always talked about getting married, but she was the one who avoided getting married. She must admit that she was terrified of long-term commitment. Her parents warned her that he might love her, but he would not wait for her forever. He might find someone who would like to share his love and billions.

She loves him and wishes to be with him forever, but the prospect of marriage so soon makes her clamp up. But she adores him and does not want to lose him. Perhaps this time they will reach an agreement and make it work. It must work. This is the seventh or eighth hiatus. In a relationship like that, who takes a break? Instead of taking a break, you break up.But they always reunite.

"You want us to discuss marriage again...you want us to get married...wow!" says Ji-seok, surprised.

"Yes, I love you, and being without you caused me a lot of anxiety and pain. I miss you, Seoki. Do you...do you still love me after the emotional rollercoaster I've thrown you?" She asked, fearful.

"Jess... I love you, darling...and remember, I said I'd never force you to do anything if you weren't ready to commit. We can still wait until you're ready..." he softly says.

"Oh, my Sweet lord! Wonderful." She exclaimed, obviously relieved. She had a dream a few nights ago that Ji-seok had fallen in love with another stunning woman. She had never cried so hard when she awoke. But she has nothing to be concerned about. He is still hers. She is 'it' for him. Even if they are no longer dating, he still loves her and she loves him. He was always dependable and committed.

He and Jessica talk for a few minutes about their recent activities at their hotel, the Elite club, and their work and promotion.

He entered his establishment through the glass door in a matter of minutes. Arthur and one of his executives were waiting outside the car to accompany him in. There were a lot of excited murmurs from the staff. Because Mr. Jung is particularly good-looking today.

His PA informed him that Noèmie arrived bright and early, but she was already overwhelmed with a work schedule that caused her to yell profanities at the manager in French.

Ji-seok beams with delight when he learns that she is dissatisfied. He enjoys agitating her. He wasn't very nice about pulling that stunt on her family, but he needed to make a point. At the very least, their restaurant received much-needed exposure.

Jiwoo summoned one of the administrative managers to allow Noèmie to clean the reception area and assist the administrator with repacking her files in the small filing room. Jiwoo burst out laughing when she told him that Ms. Sassy was sick of the arrogant and narcissistic boss. And how she despises his entire persona and how he desperately needs a personality makeover. But she suspects that won't work because he was born a bloody jerk, and idiocy has no cure.

Ji-seok and his PA burst out laughing at Frenchie's apparent ranting. The hotel staff enjoys her antics, even if she is not impressed. He wonders how she will respond. She always has something up her sleeve.

But he was worried because he knew she was too calm and collected. Ji-seok smirked quietly to himself. He only had to wait until she exploded in front of him when they came in contact.

He smiled lightly as he walked into his executive offices on the top floor to get some work done, thrilled to have heard the voice of the girl he loves. The fact that she is considering marriage gives him hope for the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 4.7K 29
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 #𝟏 𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞" 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨...
125K 2.7K 30
#10 in bf #11 in gf #21 in miscarriage #47 in chicklit #50 in chances #502 in romance She was sitting on the foot of bed, clamping the sheets in her...
7.7K 491 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...
1.9K 41 14
𝐍𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐉𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐨...