𝐉𝐞 𝐓'𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐈𝐦𝐛é𝐜𝐢...

By strawberry1d

"ᵂʰᵉⁿ ʸᵒᵘ ⁿᵉᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ˡᵉᵗ ᵍᵒ...ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉᵈ ʰᵉʳ ᶠᶦʳˢᵗ..." 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝖥𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝗁 -𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗃𝖾... More

•❣•୨୧ 𝘿𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙀𝙣𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 ୨୧•❣•
❣•୨୧ 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙪𝙩𝙮 - Part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙐𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙤𝙧 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙎𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙣𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙮! 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙞𝙨𝙝 ୨୧•❣•
❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 - part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝘾𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙨 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙚𝙢𝙥𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 -part 2 ୨୧•❣•
•❣•୨୧ 𝙎𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 ୨୧•❣•

•❣•୨୧ 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙢𝙥 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙙 ୨୧•❣•

13 0 0
By strawberry1d

Noémie's head was spinning with ideas for her next move. She's not going down without a fight. As much fun as it is to annoy Mr. Jung with her antics, she must focus on why she's in Seoul in the first place.

This is the most exquisite collection in her company. She created a couple of rings and bracelets that will stand out. It was added to the collection "Diamonds are Forever." On four mannequins, the leading designers' creations will take center stage. He's a well-known up-and-coming designer in desperate need of exposure, so why not be the designer of the exquisite "House of Cartier"?

Noémie was so distracted that she didn't even go to the Gangnam-gu retail shop.

Noémie had to wait half an hour for the meeting to wrap up so she'd be able to leave after her incident with Mr. Jung. The soles of her feet are tired and achy—her view from where she sat on the balcony, which was on the far side. She came up with the idea that will almost definitely result in her ultimate dismissal.

Noémie could only sigh in relief when the group exited the meeting room. Before she could depart for her appointment, she and Hyerin had to clean the lobby. She's a little bummed that Heyrin is leaving so soon.

Noémie grins widely as she glances at the lovely, sparkling fountain in the foyer after packing up the cleaning aids and placing them in the cleaning cart. A soft smirk was etched on her rosy lips.

Hyerin studied her gleaming gaze with calculating eyes, an expression that looked too suspicious. What is Noèmie up to now?

"Noèmie, why do you look so smug?" Hyerin asks, furrowing her brows.

Noémie wiped her brow and smiled innocently. "Nothing; I'm feeling too hot right now, and standing on the balcony for over two hours was hurting my feet. I need to cool off a bit.---" She trailed off, bending down to take off her white sneakers in front of a few stunned and gobsmacked guests standing at reservations. Noémie pout and with a wink unceremoniously placed her sneakers in the hands of a shocked Hyerin.

"What exactly are you up to, Noèmie? Oh, my goodness! Get the heck out of there!" Hyerin looked around uneasily before whisper-yelling at Noémie. She stepped into the cool fountain without at care in the world.

Noémie chuckled as she slowly strolled around the beautiful illuminated fountain water, making herself feel at home. People around her started to laughas she splashed around in the water. She lifted the sides of her uniform to mid-thigh to enjoy the cold wetness on her weary legs. She stood near the edge of the fountain, not to get accidentally splashed by the streams of water, till she noticed some gleaming things buried in the water.

Her jaws dropped in glee as she beheld the numerous coins laying in the water. Her jaws dropped in glee as she beheld the numerous coins laying in the water.

It's a wishing well, oh my goodness.

Hyerin seemed to be on the verge of collapsin, "Noèmie. come on! You're going to make us lose our jobs! No! ...do not touch the coins of the people. It's the price they have to pay for their fantasies to come true." She looked around, unsure where she could hide her flushed face.

"Ugh, who says their desires will actually come true, Hyerin? I've thrown a lot of coins into a lot of wishing wells. But did my dreams ever come true? No! These wishing wells are nothing more than a ploy to extract money from miserable people. I'm only doing them a favor not to keep hoping for nonsense. "Noémie moved around, slightly raising the front of her dress to gather up as many coins as she could.

The people in the foyer were mystified as to why this girl behaved so oddly.

Is she trying to take care of the fountain? Noémie calmly greets them with a smile and a finger wave. They looked surprised and puzzled at the receptionists, who were staring at Noémie with wide eyes. One of them hesitantly takes out her phone to make a call. Some staff members were snickering behind their hands. This new maid was truly something.

"Hi, Hyerin, can you guess what the pitiful wish was attached to this coin?" Noémie  lift the bronze ten-won coin in the air and smirk,"  I guess this one's wished for her obnoxious husband to go drown himself, or he wanted a new car he couldn't afford but pondered how he probably plans on stealing one and needs good luck, or it could be one of the janitors, like that guy with the the cocked eyes---" Noémie chuckles and rants while tracing circles in the water with her toes.

"Oh-oh!" Hyerin gasped as she noticed a figure approaching them.

"What!" Noémie gave her a puzzled expression.

Noémie had to wait for a speechless, wide-eyed Hyerin before she could get an answer. Suddenly two muscular arms drew her towards the edge of the fountain, gripping her under her arms and placing her on the dry porcelain floors, which were now wet with puddles from her wet, soaking feet. All of the coins she collected found their way back into the fountain due to the abrupt intrusion.

The owner of those arms caught her off guard. He has a smug expression on his face as he looked into her narrowed eyes.

"Oh, demon-driver! What exactly is your problem? T'as le courage de me toucher comme ça! You bloody moron, how dare you touch me like that!!"Noémie looked at him with obvious annoyance and a few French profanities that spilled out of her mouth.

Arthur stood smugly in front of her, but his face was filled with the displeasure of the pointless interruption of his daily routine. "Ms. Seo, this is a luxury hotel, and we don't tolerate such foolishness from our staff! "Do you know this could result in your immediate dismissal?"

Noémie scoffs and grins widely when she hears the last bit of his ranting, the magic words," Do I look like I care? ... the fountain needed the "flairer (scent) of Ms. Seo," she scoffed, but then she grinned widely. She just ignored him and reached out to Hyerin, extending her hand for her friend to hand over your sneakers.

"I'm very sorry for her, Mr Arthur-Oppa," Hyerin said, looking terrified. "Ms. Seo Noémie was mesmerized by the wishing fountain! ...she...she..."

"Ugh! Hyerin, shut it! You don't have to explain anything to this demon-driver; he and his master can both go to l'enfer (hell)." You put an end to her ranting and excessive apologizing.

When Arthur saw her wiping her slender legs with the front of her white apron and hastily putting her footwear on with irritated, pouting lips, he sighed. "Please follow me... Mr. Jung would like to see you in his penthouse office. And believe me when I say he despises those who are late. "

Noémie makes a sharp turn to face a smug Arthur. "Wait, what? No, I don't think so. I'll have indigestion if I have too much of your Mr. Imbecile in a day, and I'm already sick of him. Even his name makes me want to puke!" Noémie held her hands out to stop Arthur in his tracks when she saw him heading her way. He wanted to pick her up and carry her to his boss.What's up with these men?

"Okay, and I'll escort you to your god, Lucifer, bloody demon driver!" She murmur sourly, When she saw Hyerin's eyes sparkle as she tried hard not to giggle or laugh out loud, Noémie sighed deeply. Heyrins' fists were in her mouth, and her brows were furrowed as she looked at her.

Some of the staff were confused, while others were intrigued by the commotion. Some people tried hard not to chuckle. They'd never seen a girl work Mr. Jung and Arthur into a tizzy before. The lovely French girl has quite a perculiar character. The majority of the staff learned about Ms. Seo's business with their dashing boss.

"Sir Arthur, please let me grab my tote bag first since I know he might let me work till 7 p.m., and I don't want to get my belongings while the locker room is dark and empty. Don't worry, Hyerin will show me the way. Don't be so nervous! Where am I going to run?" With a shake of your head, and a dark scowl, she walked with Hyerin' in the direction of the to the staff lockers.

Hyerin snorts and murmurs gently, "In Lucifer's loving arms."

"Huh!" Noémie says as she stares at her.

"Nothing," she said matter-of-factly as she led the way to the rooms through the hallways.

Noémie got her  totebag,but she hasn't got time to change into her regular clothes. Hyerin smirked and suggested that Noémie wait till she changed out of her work clothes and into her skinny jeans and t-shirt. She'll go to university right away.

The elevator was packed with hotel guests heading to their rooms. Noémie and Hyerin did not have the chance to chat. She, on the other hand, was silently giggling and wondering how she would cope with the boss.

Can it be her last day? She truly hopes so.

Hyerin smiles at her when they reach the top floor. "That's it for now. It's through the right-hand double doors. Good luck to you." Before Noémie could say anything, Heyrin hastily shut the elevator doors. She didn't want to be discovered and suffer the same fate.

Noémie sighed and dragged herself to the main luxury doors of the executive office suites. The door opens automatically when she pressed the doorbell. She walked slowly in and were surprised to find herself in a beautiful entryway. Two large walnut-brown double doors were on each side of the walls.

Ms. Saanvi, his executive PA, greets her with a bow and a big grin on her rustic colored lips. She is a stunning East Indian woman who is also warm and welcoming. Her big light, aquamarine eyes where mesmerizing surrounded by the thickest black eyelashes.Her thick raven hair was hanging straight at her back.She was clothed in a embroided golden tight fitting mini dress. Mr. Jung has a knack for selecting the best of the best. She scoff.. what can anyone suspect from billionaires?

Noémie smile and with a polite voice, "Er, Mr. Jung wants to see me." Looking around the office of the executive PA It's a sign of wealth. Gleaming cherry wood desk with black leather chairs in the waiting lounge.

"Mr. Jung is expecting you, Ms. Seo. Please step in." She gestured at Mr. Jung's office door.

She gives her a friendly grin as Saanvi opens the door and invites you in. Mr. Jung swung around in his dark leather chair while talking on the phone with one of his business associates. He raised an eyebrow when his gaze fell on her for the second time.

Noémie merely stood in one place, scrunching up her face and staring around with curiosity. His office had lovely wooden walls with paneling in rich, dark tones. Noémie can sense the wealth in this office, which will make all of his affluent business associates feel at ease.

The couches were padded in a luxurious beige fabric, and the floors were gleaming wooden laminates. Noémie may even use it as a mirror to apply her makeup.

She snickered inside, convinced that some people are born with a golden spoon in their mouths. The young CEO had an excess quantity of cash.

Then her eyes met his amusing ones...

......

A/n : What is waiting for our French maid...

Thank you so much for giving this story a chance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 9.6K 32
ɴᴏᴡ ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ʙᴀᴄᴋ. ʙᴀᴄᴋ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ ʙᴇᴛʀʏᴀʟ. ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ. ᴛᴏʀᴛᴜʀᴇ. ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋ. ᴀʟʟ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ. ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀꜱ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ꜱʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ꜱʜᴇ ꜰᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀ...
305K 18.3K 57
ミ★ 𝘑𝘦𝘰𝘯 𝘑𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘬𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘯𝘰 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥 �...
7.8K 491 22
Destiny is really unpredictable, no one knows what will happen next moment... "so you are a reporter huh??, you were keeping eyes on me??" "heh??! no...
113K 4.7K 29
𝑩𝒐𝒐𝒌 #𝟏 𝒊𝒏 𝑻𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝑺𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔. "𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞" 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨...