" You and I "

pull_me_closer tarafından

An arranged marriage between two souls who were totally opposite from each other. If one were cold as ice the... Daha Fazla

CHAPTER - 1
CHAPTER - 2
CHAPTER - 3
CHAPTER - 4
CHAPTER- 5
CHAPTER - 6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER- 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER - 11
CHAPTER - 12

CHAPTER - 8

844 44 14
pull_me_closer tarafından

After reaching their destination Taehyungie come out and open the passenger seat for her wifey who look at her with a pout making her chuckle. She noticed how the whole ride her wifey was sulking and she clearly know the reason behind. As all husband compliment their wife Taehyungie wants to praise her wifey but if she stayed with him for a minute longer inside their room she might lost her control over herself  which she always find hard to do around jungkook, her wife.

"Don't you want to see our home, wifey" She said offering her hand to jungkook who slowly look at her then her hand and give taehyungie a shy smile before he held on her hand to get down from the car. Blush creep on his cheeks when Taehyungie pull him closer by his waist and motion him to ahead to look at their home.

Jungkook gasped at the beautiful site of their home and look at Taehyungie with his bunny smile while his eyes sparkling showing how much he love their home.

"It's beautiful hubby" Jungkook said facing taehyungie who joined their forehead which made them close their eyes with content.

"Let's make this house, our home together wifey " she whispered which made Jungkook nod his head immediately with their forehead joined and closed eyes. Jungkook slowly wrap his right hand around taehyungie's neck while other hand clenching on her coat with a shy smile on his lips.

Any one can buy a house but not everyone have the ability to make it home, over own safeplace. They both having their moment,feeling unknown emotion with eachother mostly they started to see a future for them and they already started their first step, home for them.

Both of them open their eyes hearing the click sound only to see the two little devils wiggling their eyebrows showing the picture they took of them.

(The moment they had & the picture twins click, image the black hair as Taehyungie & the blonde one Jungkook)

Jungkook gasped and pull himself from Taehyungie who gave death glare to her brothers.

" If being a 'third wheel' had a face it's must been you two. Why can't you both let me have some peace with my wife, privately. " Taehyungie said without any filter making them roll their eyes at her while jungkook look at her disbelief with red face.

" For your kind information it's not your bedroom to have privacy with your wife...." Yoomin said with a smirk and before Taehyungie could say anything other one said.

" And also from onwards you can spend your time with your wife as you want privately unnie,right jungkookie." Minseok complete the sentence which his brother started with a wide playful smirk. And to escape from this situation Jungkook have to speak or else these Park siblings are not going to stop anytime.

"I...hubby...it's late...let's get inside..." Jungkook said to Taehyungie giving her his puppy eyes which melted her heart and nod while holding his waist and walk inside their home total ignoring the twins who looked at them with disbelief and open mouth.

But before they enter Taehyungie stop making Jungkook look at her confused but whinned and blushed hearing what his lovely hubby said.

"Send me the picture you clicked and you will get want ever you both want if it's seems important to me."

The twins squealed like girls hearing they  can have want ever they want from their sister but skip the main highlight she pointed out in their happiness and crazy dance.

As they enter the guests started to wishes and blessed them to have a wonderful life ahead. Jungkook thanked them whole heartedly especially with his bunny smile on display. While Taehyungie acknowledge them with a sharp nod with eyes on her Jungkook who looks so precious with his bunny smile and sparkling eyes. Jungkook run in joon's arms when he saw his appa.

"Look's like nobody miss their handsome eomma, i'm hurt." Jin said with a dramatic pout which made others chuckled. Jungkook look up at his appa who nodded at him to go to his dramatic husband.

"I missed you so much eomma"said Jungkook snuggling upto his eomma's warmth. His lips wobble when jin kissed on his head lovingly.

"I love u eomma,so much" Jungkook whispered to jin's chest who pull away from the hug and kissed forehead with a smile.

"Eomma love his little bunny so much too"

Jungkook immediately hugged his eomma which made Namjoon also join for a family hug. Yoongi smile and hugged his husbands who kissed him, Jimin on his forehead while hobi on his cheeks. While Taehyungie was still focusing on her little wifey who looks so adorable right not. After reunion all were enjoying the party and the newly wedded couples exchanging gestures and Taehyungie gentle touches which always made Jungkook all flustered.

Park couples were attending the guests and Taehyungie excused herself from jungkook saying she had to make a call while she eyed her brothers to follow her leaving Jungkook with Namjoon and jin.

"Bun you are happy ,right ?" jin asked his son who looked at his eomma with a sweet smile.

"I'm happy eomma, appa. Like you both said she's taking good care of me and I started to like her." Jungkook whispered the last with a shy smile which made namjin sign in relief. Being a parent and not to worried about their kids and their future it's impossible. And knowing their baby bun started to like Taehyungie which is a big progress in their relationship made namjin happy but still their was a question ? Does Taehyungie like their baby ?

Their thoughts disturbed when they heard the song Which made everyone silent while jungkook look around being confused but his eyes wide in surprise and a shy smile form on his lips seeing Taehyungie, his hubby walking towards him.

"May i have the pleasure to dance with you beautiful ? " taehyungie asked slightly bowing at Jungkook who giggled and nodded yes.

They both slowly started to move their body to the beat while looking at eachother's eyes. Taehyungie joined her forehead to jungkook which made both of them close their eyes moving close to each other joining their body to feel eachothers warmth. Taehyungie swirled jungkook and pull him close to her wrapping her arms around his waist while his back on her chest which quicken kook's breath. Jungkook hold on to her arms which on his waist and move his head to side when her hot breath hit on his sensitive neck with closed eyes and a beautiful smile. Jungkook open his eyes wide with a gasp and turn around to face Taehyungie while wrapping his arms around her neck hearing her singing along with the song.

"Darling just hold my hand...
Be my man ,i'll be your girl...
I see my future in your eyes...

Baby...I'm dancing in dark...
You between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song...

When i saw you in that dress
looking so beautiful, I don't deserve you....
Darling you look perfect to tonight...

Baby....I dancing in the dark....
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favorite song...

I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person...
And he looks perfect, I don't deserve this....
You look perfect tonight...."

Taehyungie complete her singing lastly giving a loving peck on the corner of kook's lips who was looking at her with wobbly lips and tear streaming from his right eyes. Jungkook never in his dreams  he thought Taehyungie will compliment him in a unforgettable way which shaken his heart more than a little. Taehyungie whip off  the glittering tear on his apple cheek and whispered to jungkook without breaking eye contact.

"You look so perfect tonight which made me choke on my breath, angel."

Jungkook look down breaking the eye contact while trying to suppress the shy smile which he failed miserably. Jungkook slowly look at her and said.

"You...yourself look gorgeous, hubby..." He whispered softly peck on her cheek and hug her hiding his cherry face. All the guests whistle and hooted at their performance which made Jungkook more shy and hug Taehyungie tight. While their parents were happy to witness their blooming love.

                                              TBC.....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

179K 12.4K 34
{Completed} Where a fanboy sends One Letter, Four Messages, Three Gifts to his idol every month. Seeing the same amount every month the fanboy gets n...
195K 10.8K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
1.1M 48.3K 62
Jeon Jungkook is stucked with no option but to marry Kim Seokjin, his parents' choice. Destined with a stranger who took his freedom's out, Jeon Jung...
170K 6.6K 18
Never knew my life would be more worse after my mom's marriage . Though I thought my new life would be different from my old one . No bullying , no i...