Loving The Mafia || KTH

由 bakerjiminie

"Come here" "What?" "I said come here" He pulls her on his lap and his hands slid inside her top unclipping h... 更多

Marriage with Mafia King
Let me Flirt
Closer
Is he Jealous?!
First Time
My Wife
Kitten!
Rude Ass
The Maid
Honeymoon
New Book!
Your Name
Workoholic & Distraction
Where's She?!
Birthday Special 🎂
One Million Dollars
Abandoned Mansion
Car Romance
Stages of a Relationship
Unrevealed Truths
His Desperation
Pain
Fairytale

Angry Birds

242 5 6
由 bakerjiminie

You woke up in the morning finding the other side of the bed empty. You sighed and went to freshen up. Coming downstairs, you noticed that Taehyung was sleeping on the couch in an uncomfortable position with his office attire still on his body. You felt bad for him but it took no long for you to scoff and head towards the kitchen.

You prepared light breakfast for him and kept it in the fridge before going towards the library to sit in peace as you didn't want to face him after what he said and what he did.

Taehyung's POV

I woke feeling a little dizzy. Looking around, I realised that I was sleeping on the couch itself. The scenes from last night replayed in my mind. Her words went like a knife stabbing my heart. How can she even think like that?

I stood up having pain all over my body.

Tae: Fuck! I shouldn't have slept here last night. Y-!.... *sigh* she won't come. I should just take leave and rest.

A/n POV

He walked towards the bedroom and freshen up. Wearing a casual dress, he sat on the bed and opened his laptop so his day doesn't go in vain. He started working.

You read the last page of the book 'The Love Hypnosis'. You kept book back in shelf and wondered if Taehyung ate his breakfast or not. You were angry with him that doesn't mean you won't care. You walked out of the library when your eyes spotted a maid going towards your bedroom. You went near her making her halt her steps.

Y/n: Why you going inside?

Maid: Ma'am, Sir has asked for these.

She said showing you the tray which carried tablets and a bowl of soup. You frowned and looked at her in confusion expecting an answer.

Y/n: Why?

Maid: I don't know ma'am. He just asked to bring these in the room.

Y/n: What is this medicine?

Maid: Painkillers, ma'am.

'What happened to him?' You thought as you felt that urge to go and ask him but your ego was stopping you. You wanted to take care of him, feed him by your own hands and give him medicines but not when you're between an argument about your freedom and self respect.

The maid went inside while you stood near the watching him. He gulped down the medicine and put his laptop aside. He slipped down on the bed letting out a painful yelp. You saw the maid instantly grabbing his shoulders to support him.

Tae: Don't.

He said in a strict tone making her stand at a distance. You smiled helplessly at his actions as he laid down and put a blanket on his body before drifting to sleep. The maid came out and you thanked her. She left leaving you there. You were in a confusion that you should go inside or not.

Y/n: Why should I hesitate? It wasn't my fault...

You went in the room and looked at him. He had his eyes closed. You sighed and went in the closet to put the clothes in laundry.

The day went like that... you ignored him and so did he. You both needed to talk but no one was making the first move.

Next day. It was Sunday and as usual Taehyung was at home. His presence was making you feel more anticipated and miserable. You wanted him to come and speak to you but why? We know he's a man so he do have a male ego for sure and on top of that he's a Mafia so short tempered too.

You were sitting on the couch watching a drama that just popped on the screen not aware about where Taehyung was. He was in his office room working. I also wonder what does he do 24/7.

Jimin bursted in the living room making you flinch. You quickly stood up and went to him. He looked at you with his rage filled eyes but soon they turned soft.

Jimin: I'm glad you're okay my little sister.

Y/n: I'm fine oppa. What happened?

Jimin: Where is that jerk?! How did he let you go out without any security?!

Jimin spat out the words in rage trying his best to not burst out in front of you.

Y/n: Why oppa? Tell me.

Jimin: Yesterday. You went out. Right?

Y/n: Yes.

Jimin: Our rival's spy was behind you watching your every move. You were lucky because of that guy who came to you and then spent time with you. They didn't get a chance.

Y/n: What?

Your eyes popped out in confusion and fear. Fear was not of the enemies. Fear of Taehyung.

Y/n: Oppa, can you please keep it to yourself. Don't tell him please.

Jimin: Why?

Y/n: Actually..... it was my fault. He even scolded me but I argued with him. He'll be more furious.

Jimin: Aww someone's scared of her husband. Don't worry. He won't say anything. I'll forbid him. But he needs to know this.

You lowered your head and gave a slight nod. He smiled at your cute behaviour and ruffed your hair before asking a maid to call Taehyung. You went into the kitchen to bring water for him.

You returned back with a glass of water and a tray full of mochi. You face held a very charming smile but soon it dropped when you accidentally eavesdropped their conversation.

Tae: I am sorry hyungah. This won't happen again.

Jimin: Taehyung, you know it very well that what could happen. Her dad wasn't that big Mafia so she doesn't know what it is to be the member of bigger mafia. Make her understand this.

Tae: She fucking don't understand.

Jimin: First of all, learn to mind your language.

Tae: Whatever.

He scoffed when his eyes landed on you who just came in the living room with the tray in your hands. You put it on the table and was about to leave.

Jimin: Y/n, come and sit here. This conversation is about you so you should know what can happen after your one careless act.

Taehyung scoffed again. You smiled at Jimin.

Y/n: Is it necessary, oppa? I have some work.

Tae: Laying on bed, while eating tons of food and watching drama is not work.

Taehyung whispered to himself that didn't went unheard by you and Jimin. You were fully embarassed as he was saying all this infront of Jimin. You sulked and sat beside Jimin.

Y/n: Nevermind.

She said gritting her teeth and giving death glares to Taehyung while he was looking away. Jimin suppressed his laugh looking at the couple sulking like babies.

Jimin: Taehyung, here. Take a look of these articles. These are all about how Mafia rivals end up hurting family members and you know very well that how Yeon is best at playing dirty tricks.

You looked at the articles and the first article that caught your attention scared you to death.

"Italian Mafia's wife brutally gang raped by rival after the Mafia turned down their empire"

You gulped hard and sat back looking at your lap thinking why these people include their families in their fight. You glanced Taehyung who was gulping down his tea while talking to Jimin. You were not focused on their talks but on the article you just read.

Tae: How about I just kidnap his wife?

Taehyung said in a sarcastic way looking at Jimin. You weren't so into their conversation but this line caught your attention making you look at him I'm shock.

Y/n: NO!

Jimin looked at you as you yelled while Taehyung just smirked taking another sip.

Jimin: What happened Y/nie?

Y/n: Tell him not to do this. What if that mafia kidnaps me?

Jimin: Come on Y/n. Why would he want other's wife when his one is addictive wine?

You blushed while Taehyung just choked on his tea. Jimin smirked and looked at you. He winked at you making you realise his plan.

Jimin: I wish I was the one who tastes this wine.

He said again as you looked down amd smiled shyly. Taehyung's eyes widened as he understood what Jimin was trying to say. But what made him more shocked was you were smiling shyly.

Tae: Yah! Jimin ah what are you doing?

Jimin: Nothing... Wait I have a better one.... you're not wine but tequila. Yes! Tequila is more delicious.

You giggled softly as he was saying all those words looking into your eyes. It was making you laugh but you were controlling yourself whereas Taehyung was sulking like a kid.

Jimin: I wish I could hold-

Tae: Jimin! Shut that.

He stood up and held your arm making you stand too. He made you sit on his side of couch. You frowned and moved away from him. Jimin looked at the situation and understood what's going to happen.

Jimin: Guys... you know what Nene is calling me so you both can continue. See you at work Taehyungie.

He quickly left the place as you jerked your hand from his grip making hi furious.

Y/n: Don't touch me!

Tae: Huh?! So you like when other men touch and flirt with you but you don't like it when your own husband touches you!

Y/n: You're not less Taehyung. You hugged Somi in front of me. You also have a female Secretary. What else can I expect?!

Tae: Don't drag them in this matter.

Y/n: Why? It's fair if you do and unfair even if it was my brother!

Tae: You-! B..rother?

Y/n: Yes Brother. That was my Jungsoo oppa whom you were thinking of as my guy friend.

Tae: I..t doesn't matter. You still disobeyed me!

Y/n: That doesn't give you the right to slap me!

Tae: I DIDN'T slap you!

Y/n: You were about to!

Tae: And what did you say huh? Slap? Beat? Ra...pe? You think this much low of me?

Y/n: I....

Tae: You know how much that hurted? I blamed my whole existence for that one word. I didn't expect this from you.

Y/n: I... didn't mean to say that. But still you are the wrong one. You yelled at me for no reason.

Tae: KOREAN MAFIA KING'S WIFE BRUTALLY GANG RAPED! You want to be on the headlines?!

His words made you weak as your past trauma hitted you. You legs got numb. Suddenly his figure started to fade, your vision got blurred and your mind went blank.

Y/n! Y/n!

Had a gap of 4 days between exams, so I decided to write a chapter. I think it's not good enough. Should I close this book? I started this book last year because I wanted to present something romantic and fluff but this book doesn't seem right one. Please forgive me if I don't meet your expectations regarding the book.
Anyways, if you want me to close this book just tell me. I
I will be uploading chapters often when my exams will over.

Bye love you all~

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

53.8K 3.7K 23
Being locked up in a government facility wasn't exactly her idea of a good time. However, far from what she ever expected, a handsome man showed up...
112K 3.4K 40
[Under Editing] "who gave you permission to step out from the mansion?" Taehyung asked while fuming in anger because of your disobedience. "O-oppa?"...
61.1K 2.3K 52
Being a mafia you have to handle Alot of shit you have to handle your enemy but what if your enemy is your own husband Where two loving family KIM an...
"HIM" 由 hepseibha

同人小说

17.5K 683 32
what happened when the most powerful ruthless mafia falls in love with a normal girl? Can she change him from cold-hearted mafia to her beloved husba...