The Alien Hero of the Undergr...

By Logan2465

This story follows the storyline of if Ben 10 travelled the Underground with Frisk. Feel free to notify me of... More

Bio/Info
Prologue
Falling Down and The Ruins
Exploring The Ruins
Home?
Two Boneheads
More Puzzles!
Snowdin Town!
Grillby's and Waterfall!
Waterfall Continued
Nearing the Altercation
Hotland
Bombs, Spiders, and Dinner
Dance or Die!
Backstory & Judgement
Befriending the Fish
Big Date
True Lab

Undyne's Fight and More

351 7 18
By Logan2465

Immediately, Undyne turns both Ben and Frisk's souls green with a swipe of her spear.

Undyne: "En guarde!"

* Undyne Attacks!

Ben: "Let's see what we're up against."

Ben goes into ACT, and then chooses Check.

UNDYNE - ATK 7 DEF 0
* The heroine that NEVER gives up.

Chara: "Hm. Thought she'd be tougher."

Ben: "That may be true, but she's likely more skilled with her attacks, which makes her more dangerous."

Frisk: "Still, it seems a bit odd that she isn't THAT tough."

Undyne: "As long as you're GREEN, you CAN'T ESCAPE! Unless you learn to face danger head-on, you won't last a second against me!"

Ben and Frisk are forced into a smaller fighting area, and they are unable to move. Ben has a spear of his own, and he uses it to block three incoming attacks from his front.

* Undyne flashes a menacing smile.

Frisk: "So that's what she meant by head on."

Frisk gets into ACT, then chooses Plead.

Frisk: "Please! We don't want to fight!"

Undyne doesn't respond, and turns her attention to Ben.

Undyne: "Not bad! Then how about THIS!?"

Undyne sends out two spears from the front, then from Ben's left, and then Ben's right. These attacks are really easy for Ben to block.

* Undyne bounces impatiently.

Ben: "Okay, let's just try sparing."

Frisk: "Why not Challenge?"

Chara: "That would probably make her more angry."

Frisk: "Oh. Right."

Ben opens MERCY, then picks Spare. This does nothing.

Undyne: "For years, we've dreamed of a happy ending."

Undyne sends out one from the left, then the right, then from the left again. Then two more from the right, then from the left. And one more from behind. No damage is taken

* Undyne thinks of her friends and pounds her fists together.

Ben spares again, but it's to no effect.

Undyne: "And now, sunlight is just within our reach!"

Ben blocks eight spears. The first one coming from the front, and Ben has to rotate clockwise to block the next seven. Then he has to block four more coming from the front.

Frisk spares Undyne, which does nothing.

Undyne: "I won't let you snatch it away from us!"

Ben: "Same here, fish lady."

Ben blocks a spear from the left, then two from the front, then another one from the right. Then two more from the front, one from the left, one from the front, and finally one from behind.

* Smells like sushi.

Frisk hits spare again, but it doesn't do anything.

Undyne: "NGAHHHH! Enough warming up!"

Ben: "That was a warm-up?"

Ben is forced to block several spears, all of them moving quicker than before. Left, up, down, right. Then left, up, down, and right again. Then bottom and top. After the last spear, Undyne swipes her spear at the two, freeing them.

Ben then notices last moment another spear coming at them, and Ben pushes Frisk out of the way and is hit by the spear. This leaves his HP at 15, and Frisk's remains at 17.

Frisk: "Ben!" She quickly gets up and goes over to him. "Are you okay?"

Ben: "Yeah, I'm fine. I only took two damage."

Chara: "Let's not get distracted. We need to figure out how to get past her."

Ben nods, and Frisk goes into MERCY. There, Ben sees the options "Spare" and "Flee", and he thinks on that. Frisk then hits Spare.

Undyne: "Mercy! Hah!" She laughs for a bit. "I still can't believe YOU TWO want to spare ME!"

Undyne sends a lot of spears at the two, with Ben and Frisk having to run around for a while in order to dodge the spears. They're luckily able to dodge the spears without injury.

* Undyne flashes a menacing smile.

This sends a sligh shiver down Frisk and Chara's spines, with Chara's nonexistent. Ben just shrugs it off and opens up MERCY.

Ben: 'I wonder.' He shakes his head and hits Spare. 'I may try to see if it works later. I want to hear what she has to say.'

Undyne: "But even if I spared YOU..."

Ben and Frisk are forced into a rectangular battle area, and have to move back and forth in order to avoid spears coming from behind them. Undyne then turns their souls back to green after the last attack.

Ben: "Dang. Guess I'll have to try when our souls go back to normal."

Chara: "What do you mean?"

Ben: "I think we have to flee in order to get past her."

Frisk: "How would that work?"

Ben: "Not sure." He opens MERCY. "But it's the only thing I can think of. But I'm planning on hearing what Undyne has to say. Maybe some information could be helpful."

Ben hits Spare, which does nothing.

Undyne: "No human has EVER made it past ASGORE!"

Spears come from the front and back, Ben having to move back and forth to block them. However, he misses one and it hits Frisk.
Her HP is at 14, and Ben's is at 15.

* Undyne flips her spear impatiently.

Ben: "Damnit!" He grabs Frisk's shoulders. "Are you okay?"

Frisk: "Y-Yeah." She blushes a bit. "It stung, but I'm fine now."

Ben: "If you say so."

Ben let's go of Frisk's shoulders and hits Spare.

Undyne: "Honestly, killing you now is an act of mercy!"

A bunch of fast spears are shot at Ben, as well as one slow one. Ben has to stop all the ones moving fast, before blocking the slow one just before it could make contact.

* Undyne draws her finger across her neck.

Chara: "I'm really starting to see why she's the captain."

Ben & Frisk: "Mhm."

Frisk hits Spare, and Undyne stays silent.

Undyne shoots two sets of three fast moving spears from the left and right. She then shoots four more, with two coming from the back, and the other two from the front.

Ben hits Spare yet again, but nothing happens.

Undyne: "So STOP being so damn resilient!"

Ben: "Sorry, but being stubborn is kinda my thing."

Undyne shoots out a flurry of spears at high speeds, and she turns their souls to red after the last spear is blocked. This time, both Ben and Frisk are able to dodge the last rogue spear.

* Undyne suplexes a massive boulder, just because she can.

Ben: "Dang. I did not expect to see that today."

Chara: "I understand even more now why she's the captain."

Frisk: "I definitely wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that."

Frisk hits Spare, which of course does nothing.

Undyne: "What the hell are humans made out of!?"

Ben: "Blood, bones, stubbornness. The works."

Ben and Frisk are in the small battle area, dodging spears coming from behind them. At the last attack, Ben accidentally pushes Frisk against the wall.

Frisk: "Ah~" She blushes. "I didn't know you could be so forward~"

Ben blushes, before getting off of Frisk. Chara just watches the two with a slight scowl, clearly jealous.

* Undyne thinks of her friends and pounds the ground.

Ben: "A-Anyway, let's keep fighting."

Frisk: "Alright~" She giggles. "If you say so~"

Chara continues to scowl as Frisk decides to try Plead again.

Frisk: "Please! We don't want to fight you! We just want to be friends!"

Undyne looks conflicted for a moment, before regaining her composure.

* Undyne remembers someone. Her attacked become a little less extreme.

Undyne: "Anyone else would be DEAD!"

Chara: "Not these two."

Ben and Frisk run around the battle area in order to avoid the oncoming spears. They are able to dodge them relatively easily, before their souls are turned green again.

Ben hits Spare again, which doesn't do anything.

Undyne: "Alphys told me humans were determined..."

Ben: "Yeah, some of us are."

Undyne sends out spears from the left and right, with the last one on the right being yellow. Ben tries to block it, but it suddenly flips around and hits him. This leaves Ben's HP at 13, and Frisk at 14.

Ben: "Ow!" He rubs his back. "That was real cheap."

Chara: "At least it was only one of them."

Ben: "Yeah. That is true."

Frisk hits Spare, and does nothing.

Undyne: "I see now what she meant by that!"

Ben blocks a spear from his left and right, before blocking a yellow spear that flipped to being in front of him. Then blocks a spear from behind, left, right, and forward and staying there to block a yellow spear.

Ben: "Yeah, she's a lot more skilled than all the enemies we've faced so far."

Frisk: "Definitely. These attacks are a lot more complicated than the ones before." She hesitates for a moment before speaking again. "Are you sure you want to block those attacks alone? I feel bad for not doing anything."

Ben: "It's fine. I have a faster reaction time anyway."

Chara: "And he has a lot more battle experience than the both of us. So it makes sense that he takes the lead in these situations."

Ben: "Exactly, so don't feel bad about it. Okay?"

Frisk: "Okay." She smiles a bit. "Thanks. I feel a lot better."

Ben nods and he Spares Undyne again.

Undyne: "But I'm determined too!"

Ben blocks a spear from each direction in order from the left, behind, the right, and in front of him. He then has to do the same thing, but with the yellow spears.

Without much to say, Frisk hits Spare.

Undyne: "Determined to end this RIGHT NOW!"

Undyne shoots two spears from the left, and two from the right. Both sets of two Ben is able to block. Then a spear from behind, and a yellow spear from in front, both he is able to block from behind. Then the reverse of that happens, that Ben is able to block in front of him, before one more behind, and two fast ones from both the left and right.

Ben hits Spare again.

Undyne: "....RIGHT NOW!"

Ben blocks two spears in front of him, then one on the right. He then has to block a yellow spear that flips behind him, before blocking another spear in front of him and one to the left. Then he has to block a yellow spear that flips to his left, before blocking another in front of him.

Frisk: "She's starting to get more annoyed."

Ben: "What can I say? I tend to rub people the wrong way."

Chara: "Considering what I saw from your memories, that is a severe understand."

Ben chuckles, before hitting Spare again.

Undyne: "...RIGHT...NOW...!"

Undyne shoots fast-moving spears from all around, and Ben is able to block all but two. One hits Ben, the other hits Frisk. This leaves Ben at 11 HP and Frisk at 11 HP as well.

Frisk: "Should we heal now?"

Ben: "No. Not yet. Let's see how this next turn goes."

Frisk nods as she hits Spare. Undyne only laughs as she attacks again.

Undyne shoots six spears from the left, and two yellow spears from the right that flips to the left. Ben is able to block them, and three more spears from the right and two yellow spears from the left that flip to the right. Ben is able to block those attacks with difficulty.

* Undyne points heroically to the sky.

Ben: "She..." He pants a bit. "She is very skilled."

Chara: "You're getting tired. You two need to end this soon."

Frisk: "I agree. We need to get past her, or we'll fail."

Ben: "Or I'll be forced to use the Omnitrix, and I don't want to do that."

Ben hits Spare again.

Undyne: "NGAHHH!!! JUST DIE ALREADY, YOU STUPID BRATS!!!"

Undyne sends out a bunch of yellow spears from all over, which Ben is able to block all but one of them. This leaves Ben at 9 HP, and Frisk at 11 HP. Undyne then turns both Ben and Frisk's souls back to their normal colors, before they both have to dodge one more spear.

Ben: "Okay, I got an idea." He opens MERCY. "Be ready to run."

Frisk & Chara: "Huh?"

Ben hits flee, which ends the battle. Ben suddenly picks up Frisk and runs past Undyne.

Undyne: "OI!" She starts chasing them. "GET BACK HERE!"

Ben continues to run, with Frisk blushing from being held in his arms. Chara just gets more jealous as she flies alongside them.

Undyne eventually catches up with them and reinitiates the battle.

Undyne: "STOP RUNNING AWAY!!!"

Ben notices that he and Frisk's souls are still normal, he goes into MERCY.

Ben: "How about no?"

Ben hits Flee, ending the battle again, and Ben continues to run from Undyne.

Ben: "You're comfortable, right?"

Frisk: "Y-Yeah. I'm g-good."

Ben nods as he continues to run, with Chara still jealous as she flies alongside them.

Chara: "Hmph!" She puffs her cheeks. 'How is she so dang lucky?'

Ben continues to run, with Undyne catching up to them again, with Ben fleeing from her again. After fleeing again, Frisk gets a call from Papyrus. Ben stops next to a large sign that says "WELCOME TO HOTLAND" as Frisk picks up the call, with Undyne stopping as well.

Papyrus: {HEY! WHAT'S UP!?}

Ben: "Uh, not much." He looks back at Undyne, who is giving very threatening hand gestures. "What about you?"

Papyrus: {I WAS JUST THINKING THAT YOU TWO, ME, AND UNDYNE SHOULD ALL HANG OUT SOMETIME!}

Frisk: "W-What makes you s-say that?"

Papyrus: {I THINK YOU THREE WOULD MAKE GREAT PALS! LET'S MEET UP AT HER HOUSE LATER! DO YOU KNOW WHERE IT IS?}

Ben: "Yeah. We'll get there whenever we have the chance."

Papyrus: {ALRIGHTY! I WILL SEE YOU THEN!}

Papyrus hangs up the phone, and the three humans just stare at Undyne, who stares back at them. Ben then suddenly gasps.

Ben: "What's that behind you!?"

Undyne suddenly whips around to look, and Ben runs off towards Hotland. Undyne realizes the trick and turns back around and starts her chase again.

Chara: "I cannot believe that actually worked."

Ben: "I'm just as surprised as you." He looks down at Frisk. "Can you check to see how close she is?"

Frisk nods as she peers over Ben's shoulder to look at Undyne. She appears to be slowing down a bit, and is also sweating.

Frisk: "She appears to be slowing down a bit."

Chara: "Makes sense. We're heading right towards Hotland."

Ben: "Okay, what are with these names? They're terrible."

Chara shrugs it off as the three make it to the next area, Hotland. There they see that there's lava everywhere, and they run right past Sans.

Chara: "How many sentries is he working?"

Ben: "Yeah. You'd think someone as lazy as him wouldn't work so many jobs."

Ben runs across a bridge above the lava, and Frisk peers over his shoulder to see Undyne stomping her feet at Sans, before chasing the humans again. Frisk can tell that Undyne has gotten slower.

Frisk: "She's getting slower now."

Ben & Chara: "Good."

The humans make it to the other side of the bridge. They turn around and see Undyne just barely trudging forward.

Undyne: "Armor....so....hot..." She pants between her words. "But I can't....give up."

Undyne suddenly falls to the ground, completely exhausted.

Ben: "Well, that's over with." He sets Frisk down. "But we can't just leave her like that."

Chara: "Even though she tried to kill you and Frisk?"

Ben: "Of course. She's a victim of my species. I would be resentful of humans if I was in her position."

Chara: "True." She rubs her chin. "But what do we do?"

Frisk: "I got it." She walks past them and kneels down to Undyne, a cup of water in her hands. "I hope this will work."

Frisk pours the cup of water on Undyne's head. Undyne groans a bit, before shakily getting back up on her feet. She looks down at the two humans, a conflicted look on her face. Undyne looks around, before turning around and walking away.

Ben: "Okay. Problem solved." He turns around. "Let's go over to that lab over there."

Chara: "Do you guys think that the lab has been watching you guys?"

Ben & Frisk: "Huh?"

Chara: "Y'know, the cameras that we've seen up until now?"

Ben & Frisk: "Oh, right."

Chara rolls her eyes as the three humans make their way to the next area. At the same time, Ben eats a Cinnamon Bun, and Frisk eats a Spider Donut. This maxes out their HP.

There, they see two Royal Guards blocking their way to the elevators.

Royal Guard 1: "Sorry. Undyne, like, told us there was totally a human in the area."

Ben, Frisk, and Chara deadpan at the statement.

Ben/Frisk/Chara: 'Why does no one down here know what a human looks like?'

Royal Guard 1: "So, like, us Royal Guards are blocking off the elevators for now. Ngah! Even if the elevators aren't working anyway, we'll do our best, Ms. Undyne."

The other guard, his helmet quite long, stays completely silent. The humans then walk away and to the area below. There, they see River Person.

River Person: "Tra la la. I am the riverman. Or am I the riverwoman...? It doesn't really matter. I love to ride in my boat. Would you like to join me?"

Frisk: "No, not right now."

River Person: "Then I will see you another time. Or perhaps not. It doesn't really matter."

The humans turn around and leave, before making a right turn and walk up to the lab.

Ben: "Alright. Let's hope the scientist isn't an evil one."

The three humans go through the automatic door, and are met with near complete darkness. A few lights, one from a massive screen, are the only source of light currently.

Without saying anything, Frisk takes Ben's hand as they start going through the lab. Once they reach the screen, they see their own backs.

Ben: "So, whoever this person is has been watching us."

Frisk: "But for what purpose?"

Chara: "Hopefully not to experiment on you two." Ben and Frisk stare at her. "What? I said hopefully not."

The three continue through the lab, just barely able to make out a computer and desk, a refrigerator, and what appears to be some pet food.

Suddenly, they hear the sound of footsteps and stop in their tracks. A door attached to the wall on the left slides open, and someone comes out of the door. After a moment, the lights turn on, allowing the humans a better view of who's in front of them.

The lizard monster then starts walking over to the humans, before noticing them and stopping in her tracks.

???: "Oh. My god." She starts to frantically look in different directions as she talks, not looking at the humans. "I didn't expect you two to get here so soon! I haven't showered, I'm barely dressed, it's all messy, and...."

As the monster recuperates herself, the humans wait patiently for her to continue, quietly talking to themselves.

Ben: "So this is the person watching us."

Chara: "I expected someone more sinister and intimidating."

Frisk: "Don't judge a book by the cover." She slightly tightens her grip on Ben's hand. "She may still have bad intentions."

Ben and Chara quietly agree, with the monster now facing them, having recuperated herself.

Alphys: "Um, h-h-hiya!" She waves. "I am Dr. Alphys. I'm ASGORE'S royal scientist!"

Ben: "Hello. I'm Ben Tennyson, and this is my friend Frisk."

Frisk felt a slight pang in her chest from that, but she chooses to ignore it for now.

Alphys: "I-It's nice to m-meet you t-t-two. And d-d-don't worry. I'm not one of t-the "bad guys"! In fact, I've been observing you two since you stepped out of the RUINS through my console."

Ben: "Yeah, I saw a couple of cameras on the way through the Underground."

Alphys: "Y-Yes. I've seen your fights. Your friendships. Everything!" She starts twiddling with her hands. "I was originally going to stop you, but watching someone on a screen really makes you root for them."

Frisk: "At least someone isn't trying to capture us now. Are you able to help us?"

Alphys: "O-Of course! Using my knowledge, I can easily guide you through Hotland. I know a way to ASGORE's castle, no problem!"

Ben: "That is such a relief. I don't want to get lost in this place. And with no one chasing us, getting through Hotland should be a piece of cake."

Alphys stays silent for a few moments, before nervously responding to Ben.

Alphys: "Well, actually, um, there's just a tiny issue."

Chara: "Here we go."

Alphys: "A long time ago, I made a robot named Mettaton. Originally, I built him to be an entertainment robot." She starts sweating nervously. "Uh, you know, like a robotic TV star or something."

Ben: "Sounds pretty cool."

Alphys: "Thank you. Anyway, recently I decided to make him more useful. You know, just some small practical adjustments." She starts getting more nervous. "Like, um...Anti....Anti-human combat features?"

The humans just stand there, staring at her for a little bit before Ben facepalms.

Ben: "Of course you did." He sighs as he removes his hand from his face. "So, how dangerous is this robot now?"

Alphys: "W-Well, the adjustments weren't too dangerous. B-B-Besides, when I saw you two coming, I knew I had to remove those features."

Chara: "But...?"

Alphys: "But I may have made a teensy mistake while doing so."

Frisk: "How teensy?"

Alphys: "Well, um..." She pauses for a moment. "Now he's an unstoppable killing machine with a thirst for human blood?"

Ben let's go of Frisk's hand and moves over to the wall, before banging his head against it a couple of times, before moving back next to Frisk.

Alphys: "B-But, umm, hopefully we won't run into him!"

There is a semi-loud clang, which makes Alphys confused, and makes Ben annoyed.

Ben: "And ya jinxed it."

The clanging continues, which appears to be coming from the left wall. The clanging becomes so intense, that is starts shaking the ground. Ben and Frisk hold onto each other for support.

Alphys: "Oh no."

With one final clang, the lights turn out, and the sound of metal tearing apart can be heard for a few brief moments.

???: "OHHH YES! WELCOME, BEAUTIES..."

A spot light is shown over a square looking robot, who the humans infer is Mettaton.

Mettaton: "....TO TODAY'S QUIZ SHOW!!!"

Disco balls come out of the ceiling and shine bright lights everywhere. A large sign saying "QUIZ SHOW" also hang above Mettaton's head. Loud music begins to play as well.

Ben: "Just what I needed. A quiz before I die."

Chara: "I mean, it can't be that hard. Right?"

Frisk: "Considering this robot wants to kill us, I doubt it will be easy."

Mettaton: "OH BOY! I CAN ALREADY TELL IT'S GONNA BE A GREAT SHOW!" He starts clapping. "EVERYONE GIVE A ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO OUR WONDERFUL CONTESTANTS!"

Clapping can be heard, but there is no audience. The clapping stops when Mettaton stops.

Mettaton: "HAVE YOU EVER PLAYED BEFORE, DARLINGS?"

Frisk: "No. We've never played one of your quiz shows before."

Mettaton: "NO PROBLEM! IT'S SIMPLE! THERE'S ONLY ONE RULE." The number one is displayed on his screen. "ANSWER CORRECTLY, OR YOU DIE!"

A battle is commenced by Mettaton, the music still playing.

* Mettaton attacks!

Ben: "Let's see what we're up against."

Ben hits ACT, then Check.

* Mettaton - 10 ATK 999 DEF
* His metal body renders him invulnerable to attack.

Chara: "That is just, wow. Stronger than Undyne in Attack, and especially in Defense."

Mettaton: "LET'S START WITH AN EASY ONE!"

Mettaton moves to the side and words are displayed where he was standing.

"What's the prize for answering correctly?"

There are four options displayed in front of the humans.

A: Money.
B: Mercy.
C: New Car.
D: More Questions.

There is also a timer, one counting down from 30.

The humans determine, each individually, that the answer is either B or D. Chara looks over at Alphys and sees her making the shape "D" with her hands.

Chara: "Hey!" She goes between them. "It's D."

Without hesitation, Frisk hits "D". This causes confetti to erupt around them. Alphys also gives them a thumbs up.

Mettaton: "RIGHT! SOUNDS LIKE YOU GET IT!"

* The quiz show continues.

Frisk: "How'd you know that D was the answer?"

Chara: "Because of Alphys." She points at Alphys. "She was showing the answer with her hands."

Ben: "At least we'll have help if Mettaton gives us an impossible question."

Ben goes into MERCY and picks Spare, which does nothing.

Mettaton: "HERE'S YOUR TERRIFIC PRIZE!"

"What's the king's full name?"

A: Lord Fluffybuns.
B: Fuzzy Pushover.
C: Asgore Dreemurr.
D: Dr. Friendship.

The humans snicker at the options, before hitting "C". Confetti erupts once again, and Alphys gives another thumbs up.

Mettaton: "CORRECT! WHAT A TERIFFIX ANSWER!"

* The quiz show continues.

Frisk goes into MERCY, and hits Spare.

Mettaton: "ENOUGH ABOUT YOU. LET'S TALK ABOUT ME!"

"What are robots made of?"

A: Hopes&Dreams.
B: Metal&Magic.
C: Snips&Snails.
D: Sugar&Spice.

Looking over the answers, Ben and Frisk both press "B". Confetti and thumbs ups galore.

Mettaton: "TOO EASY FOR YOU, HUH??????"

* The quiz show continues.

Ben goes into MERCY, then picks Spare.

Mettaton: "HERE'S ANOTHER EASY ONE FOR YOU!"

"Two trains, Train A and Train B, simultaneously depart Station A and Station B.
Station A and Station B are 252.5 miles apart from each other.
Train A is moving at 124.7mph towards Station B, and Train B is moving at 253.5 mph towards Station A.
If both trains departed at 10:00AM and it is now 10:06, how much longer until both trains pass each other?"

A: 31.054 Minutes.
B: 16.232 Minutes.
C: 32.049 Minutes.
D: 32.058 Minutes.

Without even taking a good look at the question, the humans look to Alphys, who is showing the letter "D" with her hands. So that's what they choose, and there's more confetti and a thumbs up from Alphys.

Mettaton: "WONDERFUL! I'M ASTOUNDED, FOLKS!"

* The quiz show continues.

Frisk: "This isn't too hard."

Ben: "Let's hope Alphys will still help us."

Chara: "Considering the last question, I'm sure she'll be able to help us."

Ben opens MERCY, and hits Spare.

Mettaton: "DON'T 'COUNT' ON YOUR VICTORY..."

"How many flies are in this jar?"
Below the wording is a jar full of flies.

A: 54.
B: 53.
C: 55.
D: 52.

Alphys makes the letter A with her hand, and that's what Frisk picks. More confetti, and a thumbs up from Alphys.

Mettaton: "CORRECT! YOU'RE SO LUCKY TODAY!!!"

With nothing to say, Frisk picks MERCY and Spare.

Mettaton: "LET'S PLAY MEMORY GAME."

"What monster is this?"
Below the text is half of a Froggit's face.

A: Froggit.
B: Whimsun.
C: Moldsmal.
D: Mettaton.

Ben goes over to pick "A", but Frisk and Chara notice that Alphys is holding up "D".

Frisk & Chara: "Ben, wait!"

Ben: "What?"

Ben hits "A", and he and Frisk both get shot by electricity from Mettaton's finger. This deals 10 Damage, and the Omnitrix is beeping.

The image also extends, and it shows Mettaton with a Froggit face on the middle of it.

Mettaton: "WRONG!!! YOU'LL HAVE TO DO BETTER THAN THAT!"

Ben and Frisk recuperate, and they see the image of Mettaton with a Froggit face on it.

Ben & Frisk: "Oh, that's bullcrap!"

Chara: "I think we should focus on what Alphys says is the answer, no matter how sure we are."

Ben and Frisk nod and they continue the quiz show. But not before Ben eats his Astronaut Food, and Frisk eats a Cinnamon Bun.

=============================================================================================

They keep going through the questions, until they reach a very specific one.

Mettaton: "TIME TO BREAK OUT THE BIG GUNS!!"

"In the dating simulation video game 'Mew Mew Kissy Cutie', what is Mew Mew's favorite food?"

Alphys: "OH! OH! I KNOW THIS ONE!!! IT'S SNAIL ICE CREAM!!!" She waves her arms, screaming out super fast before the answers are displayed. "IN THE FOURTH CHAPTER, EVERYONE GOES TO THE BEACH!!! AND SHE BUYS ICE CREAM FOR ALL OF HER FRIENDS!!! BUT IT'S SNAIL FLAVOT AND SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO WANTS IT!!! IT'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS OF THE GAME BECAUSE IT'S ACTUALLY A VERY POWERFUL message about friendship and..." She realizes her mistake and gets really nervous.

Mettaton: "ALPHYS, ALPHYS, ALPHYS. YOU AREN'T HELPING OUR CONTESTANT, ARE YOU?" Alphys shakes her head "no" vigorously. "OOOOOHHH!!! YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME. I'LL ASK A QUESTION YOU'LL BE SURE TO KNOW THE ANSWER TO."

Who does Dr. Alphys have a crush on?

A: Undyne.
B: Asgore.
C: Papyrus.
D: Don't know.

Ben, Frisk, and Chara huddle together to choose which one. After a few moments of whispering, they unhuddle and Ben picks "A". There's confetti, and Alphys becomes super embarrassed, with her face red and being covered by her hands.

Mettaton: "SEE, ALPHYS? I TOLD YOU IT WAS OBVIOUS. EVEN THE HUMANS FIGURED IT OUT." He turns to the humans. "YES, SHE SCRAWLS HER NAME IN THE MARGINS OF HER NOTES. SHE NAMES PROGRAMMING VARIABLES AFTER HER. SHE EVEN WRITES STORIES ABOUT THEM, LIVING A DOMESTIC LIFE."

Chara can't help but laugh hysterically, while Ben and Frisk are able to stifle their laughter.

Chara: "That is SO embarrassing!" She kicks her feet while one her back in the air. "I would be so embarrassed in that position!"

Mettaton: "PROBABILITY OF CRUSH: 101 PERCENT. MARGIN OF ERROR: 1 PERCENT." He spins around a bit. "WELL WELL WELL. WITH DR. ALPHYS HELPING YOU, THE SHOW HAS NO DRAMATIC TENSION! WE CAN'T GO ON LIKE THIS!! BUT. BUT!!! THIS WAS JUST THE PILOT EPISODE!" Ben groans in frustration. "NEXT UP, MORE DRAMA! MORE ROMANCE!!! MORE BLOODSHED!!!"

Ben: "I don't prefer that last one."

Frisk: "Same here."

Mettaton: "UNTIL NEXT TIME, DARLINGS!!!"

Mettaton's wheel and arms go into his body, before shooting out the hole in the wall. This ends the battle.

Alphys: ".....Well, that was certainly something."

(Ben's Items: Pie.)
(Frisk's Items: Pie, and Snow Piece.)

Box: Punch Card.

That's the end of the chapter. See you in the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.2K 40
When a human fell into the UNDERGROUND, a journey begins... Explore the five terrains, encounter monsters and this fills you with DETERMINATION. (A/N...
102K 3.1K 39
Imagine Undertale, but Chara never showed up. Chara wasn't the first human in the Underground. What if a glitch occurred, and you fell down instead? ...
8.6K 203 18
New parts come out slowly (This is my version of HorrorTale) Frisk seems to abandon the underground. The monster try to move on but the thought of he...
2.8K 94 47
~'Disclaimer: This story has a lot of profanity and covers some very very intense or touchy subjects that may disturb some readers. You have been war...