The Brutal Beast ✔️

By laughingpearls

I tried to get away from his dangerous grip but it got more tighter. I gave up fighting and his artistic hand... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
Part 61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
Part 87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
99
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Epilogue 2.0 Continuation

98 (18+)

1.8K 142 97
By laughingpearls

This update is dedicated to everyone born in "October"
...

Manik didn't waste another second and latched his lips to hers. He knew very well if he delayed any longer his woman would ask him the definition, classification, and branches of pleasure. He doesn't mind giving details but not this night.

This night must be nothing but them, only them!

Their bodies were in a sync while kissing each other. Every step Manik took further Nandini went back and pulled him along with her. Finally, the back of her legs hit the bed and she sat down with a thud disconnecting their lips.

She found him taller than anytime, thanks to their positions, she was sitting on the bed with her face to his waist level.

With parted lips she lifted her head up to look at her handsome man who was already staring down at her with passion. Nandini's eye lids felt heavy with passion in her own innocent way.

His shirt was lying on his sides since the moment he unbuttoned to show her his tattoo. His chest and abs were in full display to her but sadly she didn't know what to do with it.

Manik traced his manly thumb over her swollen and parted lips. Noticing her breath picking up it's space he pushed her on the bed with her legs still dangling out of the bed frame.

She was lying on her back anticipating the next move from Manik. Her dark, long hair was sprawled across the flower filled bed and so was her black gown. Her breasts heaved in her body fitting gown as she waited for him.

This was a sight worthy to watch. His bride is waiting for him with all the trust and passion.

Manik removed his shirt and threw it away on the floor before coming on to the bed. His biceps flexed as he hovered over her petite frame. He kissed her forehead to calm her down and then proceeded to kiss her eyes, nose and cheeks.

Now the important part is kissing her like a man kisses his woman. They had shared the kiss before but never did they kiss on bed and with the intention to be together.

Manik brushed his lips over her soft ones and noticed her wetting her lips. She was ready to kiss and to be kissed.

He was glad she is a fast learner!

He balanced himself on one arm and snaked the other one behind her head. Lifting her up a little he covered  the distance from his side too. Their lips touched and finally sucked on to each other as if it was their first kiss.

Nandini tried to clutch his shirt getting breathless but since he was shirtless her hands automatically went to his chest, shoulder and finally into his thick locks of hair.

He groaned with the intimacy and deepened their kiss.

He moved his hand from below her head towards her ears and removed her earring before placing a kiss on her ear lobes.

"Manik." She moaned tightening her hold of his hair in pleasure.

That was a good start and was encouraging him to continue further.

His palm on its own went towards his favorite place of her body, her round ass. He gave a tight squeeze communicating his need to be with her as soon as possible.

But Nandini wasn't used to all of this and she cried out in pain. "Manik!"

"Sorry, I will be gentle with you." He promised her rubbed the same place to sooth her.

Gentle? And Manik? He is anything but gentle when it comes to having sex, he always prefers pleasure to be on his side and pain to the other person. After all, he is known as Monster Manik for his wild moments.

But tonight he is a changed man. For his love, for his bride, for his precious, he will be gentle. It's a new experience for him too making him as inexperienced as Nandini.

He couldn't leave her ass and kept tracing the shape from the top of her huge wedding gown. He nuzzled into the crook of her neck with his nose and replaced it with his lips. He trailed wet kisses along her long neck and sucked on her skin when he finally found her sensitive spot.

Butterflies erupted in her stomach with his sweet torture. Or sparks as she addressed them.

He further placed kisses on her collar bone and removed her necklace from her neck. A huge piece of bare skin appeared to his hungry eyes after removing her jewellery and he wasted no second to shower her with his kisses.

Manik's hand left her ass and once again came above to her cheeks, neck and finally squeezed her left boob still covered in the gown.

"Aah!!" She moaned in the foreign sensation happening to her body.

She moved away from him trying to stop his torture but he pulled her back underneath him and squeezed her boob once again.

"Manik." She breathed heavily. "My grandmother didn't say all of this." She spoke with much difficulty.

Her grandmother didn't say about kissing, or the sparks happening in her stomach. She didn't even say about the weird thing happening in her lower abdomen or about feeling drowsy and awake at the same time. She only spoke about the organ meeting and now Nandini is beginning to think whether her grandmother gave her the right information about S.E.X. or not?

But Manik said she was right, absolutely right about the information then what are they doing now? She never saw or heard about the things he is doing to her this night.

"No grandmother says all of this." He chuckled while trailing wet kisses on her shoulders and arm.

Really? Then how did Manik know what to do if his grandmother didn't tell him all of this? Are they doing wrong method or right method? But this feels so good to stop it even if it is the wrong method.

"But your grandmother..." She began.

He paused to kiss her for a second and cupped her cheeks. "Let's not speak about our grandmothers while making love. Okay."

She nodded her head in agreement and kissed the centre of her neck before trailing lower to her cleavage.

She took a sharp breath when his lips contacted her sensitive boob which was over flowing from her dress to her position.

He traced the shape of the top of her boob with his finger creating goosebumps all over body. He used his lips to capture the skin and place wet kiss.

Oh! How he wished he could bite that bouncing, soft ball but he controlled with all his willpower to use only his lips and not his teeth.

Manik further went down and kissed her perky breasts top of her clothes. He sucked her there making her dress wet with his saliva. Unable to get the contact of her skin he flipped her under him.

Her back is now facing him as her frontal part is pressed against the soft mattress. He looked at the slender back through the sheer black gown and trailed his kisses down her spine.

Manik tried to unhook the embroidered locks on her gown to undress her but it was difficult. None of them are opening.

"How do you open it?" He questioned while using his both hands.

"I don't know. It took 5 maids to make me wear the dress." She replied frustrating him more.

Now how is he supposed to touch her? Why must the wedding gowns be so heavy. Why can't they just wear a suit like him to make it easier for the night? Infact, why can't they wed while having sex? Why must they get dressed?

Argh! His frustrating thoughts made no sense to him.

He dipped his finger inside the opening of her dress and used his mighty strength to tear it off her body. He needs to see her beautiful curves, he wants to touch her sensitive skin reacting to him, he desires to kiss and suck every corner of her body.

But all his dreams got washed away with Nandini's words.

"Manik, why are you tearing my wedding gown?"

He flipped her to the same position and boobs jiggled with the movement.

All under her dress!

It would be a sight to see her naked body under him as her curves bounced only for him. But no, 5 maids have to successfully tamper his moments with his bride.

"I have to kiss you here like I kissed your soft, plump lips." Manik pointed towards her breasts under the dress. "I need to undress you for it to happen."

Her cheeks turned red with his words.

What is he talking? It's a new knowledge for her knowing a kiss can be placed on her boobs. On top of that he said he would kiss her undressing her like he kissed her lips.

She came out of her thoughts when Manik squeezed both of her breasts and she clutched the sheets beneath her unable to move anywhere since he pinned her under him.

Manik kept his finger over the opening of her dress from the top of her breasts to tear it apart. Nandini kept her palm over his and looked shyly at him. "Please don't tear it, Manik."

"I will buy you another one,  Nandini. Infact, a hundreds of such gowns to wear every night as you look ravishing in it, but don't stop me tonight." He said without moving his fingers above her breasts enjoying the tiniest contact he could make with her bare skin.

"It's my wedding gown, and it's special." She pleaded with her passion and innocence filled eyes.

Well, what can the Boss do now? His pleasure versus her request. Ofcourse, his lady won and he withdrew his fingers and the idea of ripping the gown.

His breath quickened and he is getting turned on with her underneath him, quivering like a leaf yet still trusting him.

"Alright, I am leaving you for now. But tomorrow wear something which is easier to remove, if that stupid designer gave you all such dresses it's better you wear my shirts, or hoodies." He whispered against the crook of her neck.

Easier to remove? Do people have S.E.X. without clothes? Miss overthinker began to recall everything happening.

Manik wants to make love by removing her dress. Equation One.

Making love also includes kissing and sucking on the skin. Equation Two.

Grandmother and Manik said about penis organ meeting the vagina organ during love making. Equation three.

Adding all the above equations we can conclude that Manik will look at her vagina naked, while he gets naked to make love with her.

Her eyes traveled to Manik's trousers and she immediately shut her legs tighter.

For the first time in the night, she understood about the feelings and intimacy happening between them. She facepalmed herself recalling how she signalled the act with her fingers.

How can someone embarrass themselves to this extent?

Manik who could not open her dress from above decided to use the alternate path. He was glad she wore the gown making the lower half accessible to him. He gently lifted her gown and her creamy, slender legs came to his view before getting closed by Nandini.

"What..."

"Manik, please..." She moaned differently than earlier.

A sense of pride filled his chest hearing the change in her behaviour. She was flushed like a tomato and getting shy as they become one step away from their togetherness.

Looks like, his woman finally understood what's happening tonight.

"Trust me. I won't hurt you." He whispered.

"I know." She replied with all the trust in him. "I... I am... Please...close your eyes... I..." She fumbled for words closing her legs as tight as she could.

"How can I see you if I close my eyes?" He teased her.

"Manik..." She started feeling uneasy and that's the last thing he wants from her.

He stood up to switch off the dim light in the room making it pitch black. She relaxed knowing they won't be seeing each other naked.

Little did she know about a man with desire doesn't need extra efforts. Manik is now like a thirsty man in a dessert and he would easily spot his desired location like the back of his hand.

He lifted her gown above and pooled it around her waist. He could see her endless legs which was bare except for the panty hiding the treasure.

Manik placed a kiss on her feet and she squirmed in her place. He slowly placed wet kisses all her calves and when his breath fell on her thigh she flipped herself trying to hide from him.

But is it easy to hide from him?

She was now facing her back to him as her front was against the bed. Her naked lower half body made him gulp as his favorite place was naked to his eyes. Her full, round ass is lying there waiting for him.

Her private part is darker than the rest of her body screaming how active the blood is flowing to that place. It made him hard knowing her body is  ready for him.

He touched her bare ass with his rough palm tracing the pinkish mark he left when he squeezed them earlier in the night.

Nandini clutched the pillow under her and closed her eyes shut as Manik bent to kiss her there.

"Manik!" Her voice was barely audible as it muffled into her pillow.

"You are so beautiful, Nandini." He murmured against his own personal pillow on her body.

He trailed his fingers along her panty and her eyes misted with a lot of pleasure occuring to her. She was ready for him, she wanted him, and she didn't know how to voice them out.

Once he will teach her she will voice them out.

Manik dipped his finger on the opening of her panty and removed it from her body.

She is now completely naked. The cold air touching her private parts made her whimper and she tried to hide it by pulling her gown down.

Manik stopped her in middle and pinned her hands to her sides before coming on top of her.

It didn't feel like a fabric against her skin but it's was skin against skin.

She realised that Manik is naked just like her as she didn't know when he undressed himself.

His naked body was pressed against her back and she felt something hard poking her ass.

What could be it since he is naked?

Is it his penis?

She shuddered with the feeling of their naked lower body plastered against each other.

How does a Penis look like?

She wondered. In fact, she doesn't know how a vagina looks like let alone another person genitals.

Her eyes went round with realisation and unknowingly her body went more into him.

She want to bury herself for that act. She didn't understand her body signalling her to become one with Manik.

At this moment Nandini wants to run away somewhere far from the Malhotra Empire for being naked under Manik and letting his private part touch her ass.

But at the same time she wanted to give into her body signals and trust Manik till the end. She wanted to press herself more into Manik as that's the only thing easing the pain in her lower abdomen.

"Aahh!" She moaned aloud when Manik moved making contact with her vaginal lips with his penis.

That turned him on like never before. He flipped her to her original position and pressed her front with his.

He moved down so that his hard member would not just lie down on her stomach which was covered in clothes. He needs to give the deserved place its attention.

Nandini was closing her legs tighter as his hands moved across her thighs. "Let me, Nandini."

He put his palm between her thighs asking her to make him space.

Well, it was not in her hands. The more he moved the more she was getting ready and the more she was prepared the more she squirmed under him. Her final act was making it extremely painful to Manik as he was getting harder than the previous minute.

Finally, he used his knees to separate her legs wider and placed himself between them. Since she was used to shutting her legs tight she immediately closed them locking Manik with her knees.

"Not like that," he taught her the correct position by wrapping her legs around his waist which she gladly obeyed as she needed something to hold on.

This brought them closer and his penis was now brushing her entrance. He groaned with the contact of her warm and wet folds against his.

"Nandini." He moaned with his husky and breathless voice.

Understanding that they both were ready he decided to place wet kisses all over her once again in their intimate position.

He was getting squished between her thighs and he didn't mind any of it. He was infact glad knowing that Nandini had strong thighs enough to hold this six foot muscular guy in control.

He bent towards his left to take a condom from his desk. Since it was dark Nandini couldn't comprehend her surrounding. All she heard was a wrapper getting torn and Manik squeezing her ass.

Is he eating my chocolate now? Will we eat a chocolate now to celebrate? Or will he teach a new method with the chocolate like he taught me how to kiss?

Her thoughts came to an halt as soon as Manik wore the condom and placed himself on her entrance.

"Tell me to stop if it hurts you, Nandini." He whispered against her lips and she pulled him into a kiss.

Slowly as the seconds passed their bodies got adjusted with each other and they synced in passion. She trusted him with all her existence and he cherished her with all of his love.

That night they become one removing all the barriers between them and were there for each other. They didn't care of what's happening out of their room, they didn't care about the hours passing, they didn't care about the rank titles, and they didn't care about anything in this world.

For all it mattered was their pleasure.

"Manik." She whispered against his chest.

"Nandini." He whispered back against her ear.

The End

...

How's the update?

I tried my best to write this update. Lol. I never wrote romance before as my style was only murder mystery (older readers know me how I kill a character with every update) Please tell me how it was as it's my first story in romance genre.

If you noticed I didn't give their love Nandini's POV but gave a neutral one. I didn't want Nandini to give Manik's   hard pointy external organ name. That would only make it funny update instead of steamy. Lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890K 38K 65
#14/10/2018__romance fanfiction #32 He always wanted more and when he wanted something he will have it by any means. Nothing could stop him when he...
4.9K 342 2
MaNan One Shot~ "His love for her is like a fire, burning hot with embers, only for her, He looks at her as if he wants to devour her, touches her a...
26.7K 1.1K 57
She is like crystal clear water. He is like a rock-solid mountain. She is naïve and innocent; loves to love and to be loved. For him, love is inconst...
799K 28.7K 138
"Tell me, what was I doing to your body last night?" He gingerly kneaded his finger around her core and a moan left her lips, he was torturing her. S...